I get tired of these F'n people who hate our country; what say you?

Space Invader 2012/07/05 00:12:18
I understand freedom of speech; it is important; no mattter rhe party.
But these Tweets on Twitter makes me want to go Postal.....these worthless Bastards hide and think no one will notice them.

I'd like to think we are more sharing; and peaceful than any country; but enough is enough already..

It is time for these pukes to say this in front of America. and our soldiers...if they don'tt like it here; I say let's find them a place to go!! Look at this garbage..

And Chris Rock; shut up!!

Check the link for the list...

Read More: http://twitchy.com/2012/07/04/shameful-left-celebr...

• Walt 2012/07/05 00:22:50
    Ship 'em out!
    Walt
    +13
    It's time to start up a malcontent exchange program with some 3rd world country.

• DizziNY 2012/07/16 15:58:53
    Ship 'em out!
    DizziNY
    These idiots need to be deported.

mexicans give us free
  • Stix 2012/07/06 18:57:38
    Ship 'em out!
    Stix
    No country has done everything perfet for everyone in it...America has had it's share of bad moments just like every other place on earth but America has also done more for the human race then any other country in all of history...our good far out weighs our bad...that is why millions of people from all over the globe want to become Americans...
  • Edwin 2012/07/06 16:11:06
    Edwin
    The author here writes "I understand freedom of speech" but I don't think they do.

Freedom of speech means more than *letting* others speak. It means more than tolerating what the 'other party' writes. It means more than accepting that not everyone agrees with you.

For freedom of speech to work, we need people like the ones who posted these tweets. We NEED people to write passionate and sometimes vicious "garbage" (as the author calls it). We don't have to like it at all -- in fact, we are SUPPOSED to hate some of it.

But freedom of speech requires that we EMBRACE IT ALL. Even what these "pukes" say about America.

...but again, we don't have to like it. And you don't have to listen (or read). Stop following them on twitter -- it's that simple.
  • jasmine1 2012/07/06 15:21:29
    Ship 'em out!
    jasmine1
    Nothing is perfect but this is the best thing there is and if these people are so discontent let them find another home somewhere else. By the way, take Barry Monster and Moochelle with them. The rest of us will be working to make us even better than before these evilmongers started their downgrading.
  • robinswebnest 2012/07/06 08:47:39
    Ship 'em out!
    robinswebnest
    +1
    Did anyone else notice how mnbc kept interviewing people who hated America, thereby implying that most Americans hated America. If that is the way they feel, then by all means leave. And don't let the door hit you on the b*tt on the way out.
  • DFA 2012/07/06 03:26:00
    DFA
    Yikes to this poll's commentary.
  • Walter Harris 2012/07/06 01:21:14
    Walter Harris
    some people are naturally "bitchy" about, and it does not matter the subject is about.
  • 4dc 2012/07/05 21:54:47
    4dc
    actually, ALL the above but you left that one out
  • Charmaine 2012/07/05 20:22:11
    Shut up or put up
    Charmaine
    America does not have much to be proud of anymore, the rest of the world is laughing at our stupidity and the idiot President we have that is representing us GLOBALLY!!!
  • Bamaboyz 2012/07/05 17:18:20
  • Luke 2012/07/05 16:07:16
    Ship 'em out!
    Luke
    +2
    Love it or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lady Wh... Luke 2012/07/05 19:07:39
    +1
    agreed
  • Texas Johnny 2012/07/05 15:57:03
    Texas Johnny
    +2
    I don't like these c#@kbreath motherf#$kers at all but if they are so dead set in their hatred for this country and all it stands for they should leave... period. They won't however because they are cowards and micro-cephalic idiots. Talk the talk and walk the walk jerk-offs or STFU.
    anti american pinheads
  • warkitten 2012/07/05 15:48:43
    warkitten
    Occupy a shower...stupid hippies
  • gocar 2012/07/05 15:05:52
    gocar
    +2
    Such a simplistic view. Democracy is about being able to talk about what you don't like. You don't have to shut up if you disagree with your country's policies. Get it?
  • Mitri 2012/07/05 14:44:36
    Mitri
    +1
    Lol I think shipping them out or clean out the heard is over the top. America is far from perfect, no country is perfect or had a clean history.

People hate America, it's just a fact we'll have to deal with.
  • Starchild 2012/07/05 13:23:58
    Starchild
    I agree you, except not so many people hate our country. When I ask them, they not even know what is Kazakhstan. But anyone who hate us, beware! Our president will drink his blood!

borat
  • Cyan9 2012/07/05 12:54:34
    Cyan9
    Historical facts anger the tea party. How shocking. The simple fact is that this nation has been responsible for some of worst atrocities and greatest achievements in human history. The left and right tend to forget this. I take my fourth of July with a grain of salt. I think about the good along the bad and reflect on my relationship with my country. I consider how I can, in the words of Martin Luther King Jr., "All we say to America is be true to what you said on paper". Apparently nuance is too hard for this country.
  • Space I... Cyan9 2012/07/05 14:54:08
    Space Invader
    if you look at what was said; and you agree with it and use an excuse like "History"? to say their opinions are relevant... than you're sad; and I don't need to hear these anymore...
  • Lady Whitewolf 2012/07/05 12:31:08 (edited)
    Ship 'em out!
    +5
    AMERICA.... LOVE it or LEAVE!
  • gocar Lady Wh... 2012/07/05 15:09:12
    gocar
    Rediculous. Childish. You can love your children but correct them when they do wrong. Democracy is about thinking and doing that for your country any country.
  • warkitten gocar 2012/07/05 16:19:02
  • DizziNY gocar 2012/07/16 15:59:41
    DizziNY
    Far from childish to be proud of your country. Maybe you should be marching with these idiots?

mexicans give us free
  • Flamdingo 2012/07/05 12:19:19
    Clean out the herd
    Flamdingo
    +1
    We need to put a hurtin on their wallets don't buy anything that might benefit them financially. Boycott their shows or movies let bthe Libs support them.
  • Don 2012/07/05 11:48:19
    Ship 'em out!
    Don
    +3
    You don't see these a-holes leaving, do ya?
    No other country would tolerate them spewing their crap.
    Chris needs to plan on not making a dime from me. Who needs him?
  • OneOfTheAmericanPeople 2012/07/05 11:22:12
    Clean out the herd
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    +1
    How bout we go clean house 1st the drug dealers, Murderers, Rapists and Thieves and Drug suppliers and then welfare recipients who totally scam the system next the kkk black panther Muslim brotherhood and then any one who supports the mighty Kenyan King and his administration
  • Flamdingo OneOfTh... 2012/07/05 12:14:15
    Flamdingo
    +2
    If we did that there wouldn't be any LIBERALS left in America, LOL Oh if only that dream could come true what a wonderful place this would be.
  • OneOfTh... Flamdingo 2012/07/05 13:09:56
    OneOfTheAmericanPeople
    Your right that would be paradise
  • MR. 2012/07/05 09:59:14 (edited)
    MR.
    *LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND PRAY. *(ST. MATTHEW 5:44) prayernetwork.com
  • Flamdingo MR. 2012/07/05 12:15:53
    Flamdingo
    Sometimes prayer doesn't work you need to deliver a good old ASS KICKIN.
  • MR. Flamdingo 2012/07/05 16:20:37
    MR.
    As long as there's a referee or umpire present,...
  • BritPunk 2012/07/05 09:31:38
    BritPunk
    +5
    I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist over twitter. It's not exactly a place for logic, reason and intellectual debate :-)
  • Deb BritPunk 2012/07/05 13:24:37
    Deb
    +1
    True, there are TONS of fakes, clowns, idiots (of both sides) on Twitter, I just take it with a grain of salt. and..HOW can you get a reply down in 140 characters or less? :D
  • Nimitz 2012/07/05 07:35:17
    Nimitz
    America: love it or. . .ahem. . .change it. LOLZ!
  • TheR 2012/07/05 05:44:34
    TheR
    +5
    Native American Indians have been saying this for Centuries.
  • Deb TheR 2012/07/05 08:09:07
    Deb
    +3
    And I have said that for DECADES. Direct SIOUX bloodline, but old enough that Schools taught REAL History, not the warped version kids are trading now. Native American people were treated like animals, killed, had their land stolen, the Trail of Tears wasn't named that because they were crying tears of Joy. Native American people ate STILL treated like 2nd class citizens. People should read up on the way they ate treated, and forced to live on the Reservations to this day, they ate in a vicious cycle of poverty, alcoholism, and in more then one State price gauging in ways you wouldn't believe. Water is even an issue, and that just scratches the surface! Haven't answered poll directly yet, didn't see the link, however I know about Chris Rock and yeah, he should shut up unless he wants to defend the people who actually lived here before the New World became a new Country as well. Sorry for such a long post on your very to the point statement.
  • Deb Deb 2012/07/05 08:12:16 (edited)
    Deb
    +1
    GRRR! Touch phone also auto changed words on me, so, some of the above comment may appear strange! Heh Every word that is *ATE* SHOULD be *ARE* Sheesh!! that phone murders the English language! I hate touchscreens lol
  • TheR Deb 2012/07/05 12:07:54
    TheR
    +4
    I love Native American Indians. They are the heart and blood, and real people of America

Native American Indian woman photo
  • Deb TheR 2012/07/05 13:52:44
    Deb
    Beautiful graphic!! and So true. I'm going to put up a link, a short version on the Sioux tribes...and personal info...my Middle name IS Sue... Fond memories of my Great-Uncle calling me lil Indian Princess, although I have the eyes, high cheeckbones, The Irish/Scot/English gave me the blonde hair/blue eyes...See I didn't know all the background of my family except Sioux and Irish...I even found some people from Norway that married into my family way back. Wish I could post a pic of my Dad and his Mom. I'm proud of this heritage. My Cousin while in College took classes involving personality based on the genes that are passed on to you from generations back, and it answered questions for me, doing stuff, because I "felt it in my blood" like the pouch I have which I keep very personal items that speak for/to me. The arrowheads and other "stones" that were actually used as tools. Don't get me wrong I am PROUD that I am American..but it runs deeper for me. I DO get upset when people come here illegally and do bad things. I also snicker when someone jumps on me and slams me or insults me ie: OH! very Christian of you" that type of thing. When I am, actually Spiritual... I don't go to Church. I just don't feel the need to argue with people over the internet, it...

Beautiful graphic!! and So true. I'm going to put up a link, a short version on the Sioux tribes...and personal info...my Middle name IS Sue... Fond memories of my Great-Uncle calling me lil Indian Princess, although I have the eyes, high cheeckbones, The Irish/Scot/English gave me the blonde hair/blue eyes...See I didn't know all the background of my family except Sioux and Irish...I even found some people from Norway that married into my family way back. Wish I could post a pic of my Dad and his Mom. I'm proud of this heritage. My Cousin while in College took classes involving personality based on the genes that are passed on to you from generations back, and it answered questions for me, doing stuff, because I "felt it in my blood" like the pouch I have which I keep very personal items that speak for/to me. The arrowheads and other "stones" that were actually used as tools. Don't get me wrong I am PROUD that I am American..but it runs deeper for me. I DO get upset when people come here illegally and do bad things. I also snicker when someone jumps on me and slams me or insults me ie: OH! very Christian of you" that type of thing. When I am, actually Spiritual... I don't go to Church. I just don't feel the need to argue with people over the internet, it's a waste of time. ya know? :) I could write so much more...and just realized something. This is THE MOST I have ever posted! lol

Here's that short link if interested :) http://www.crystalinks.com/si...

Late for an errand! oh heck!! :)) but back later....
  • warkitten Deb 2012/07/05 16:33:26

2014/07/23 14:08:35