I Built My Business’ Billboards Await Obama

HOMBRE 2012/08/02 17:54:23
So the clown Obama trying to fundamentally change USA to communist?
Im a lib and these are my new amigo's to follow
People are awake Obama can you say BYE- BY. Jimmy Carter saving you a seat

Back from his overseas tour, Mitt Romney isn’t letting President Obama forget about his “you didn’t build that” remark.

The Republican candidate’s campaign has put up 13 billboards across the Orlando area displaying the message, “I built my business,” MyFoxOrlando reports. The billboards are timed with the president’s arrival later Thursday for a pair of Florida campaign stops.

“We did build our own business,” business owner Tonya Burns, featured in one of the billboards, told MyFoxOrlando.

Burns said she was frustrated over Obama’s remarks earlier this month in Virginia.

Continue Reading on www.foxnews.com ...

• ☆stillthe12c☆ 2012/08/06 22:54:30
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    Let not forget those bums in Congress.
  • The_Red-fox 2012/08/04 01:21:50
    The_Red-fox
    yes all except "Im a lib and these are my new amigo's to follow"
  • HOMBRE The_Red... 2012/08/04 11:48:41
  • The_Red... HOMBRE 2012/08/04 17:07:28 (edited)
    The_Red-fox
    thanks pal I'm hungry any ways lol

wolf attacking a sheep
  • Murph 65 2012/08/04 00:27:53
    Murph 65
    +1
    Whoever started this sign idea was really smart. I love 'em.
  • Bevos Murph 65 2012/08/05 13:29:11
    Bevos
    +1
    ROMNEY
  • jdemme 2012/08/03 21:24:00
    jdemme
    +2
    You guys are doing a great job of basing an entire campaign off of an out of context statement. Good job.
  • Bevos jdemme 2012/08/05 13:30:26 (edited)
    Bevos
    It wasn't out of context. Obama explained his context perfectly. And he is STILL WRONG!!! And STILL STUPID if he believes it!!!
  • Tarheel Bevos 2012/08/05 18:26:33
    Tarheel
    +1
    Bevos, I was answering one of your posts to be and then my computer went haywire, erased it and now I can't find your question. You had said something about how no one said that firefighters, police and teachers don't pay taxes. I trying to say, that yes, I was told (on the site) that I was a lazy, good for nothing mooch living off of other people's tax dollars and that as a teacher, I can't possibly pay taxes since I'm paid with taxes. I also read a post that a wall street guy made to a police officer (about the I didn't build) saying that they should get rid of all police officers because they don't do anything but hassle people about tickets. He also blamed the tragedy in Col. on the police. There have been many really mean-spirited posts against police, firefighter and I know an awful lot against me (as a teacher). Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that's why I stated it the way I did. Have a good day!
  • Bevos Tarheel 2012/08/06 13:45:22
    Bevos
    Your remark said we all felt that way. That is not true. If someone made those remarks on here, I am sorry. Whoever said it is ignorant, and vicious.
    THe only thing I have ever said is that when a Teacher belongs to a Union, He or She no longer does their job to the best of their ability. THey get really LAX in their actions, and it is evident more and more all accross the North where most are in Unions. The Students are failing. They are being failed by their Teachers. Union Teachers KNOW they will not lose their jobs, no matter what they do or not do for their students. So they get lazy, just like all of the other Union Workers.
    Do you know that just before GM was about to go Bankrupt, I read on here, many, many, GM workers were bragging about how they sit on their computers all night, at work, at $72.00 an hr. because nobody is around to care if they do their work or not, and they CAN'T lose their jobs, so they played on their computers. THis was posted by the workers themselves.
    I don't have any personal dealings with Firefighters or Policemen so I cannot attest to them, but I would imagine, if they are in a Union, a lot of it would go on there to.
    Please don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against Teachers, firefighters, policemen, etc. But when Unions get involved, the wage...
    Please don't get me wrong, I have NOTHING against Teachers, firefighters, policemen, etc. But when Unions get involved, the wages go up, the work gets VERY LAX, causing the Cos to have to hire MORE workers to do the same job, and then wages go up again to the point of the Co. not being to afford to stay open and shuts down. Workers are out of a job, go on Welfare, the Union just goes on to another Co. THey don't care about the Worker. THey only care about what they can get out of them!!!
  • Tarheel Bevos 2012/08/06 17:19:30
    Tarheel
    I have heard some things about unions that weren't good, but since I live in North Carolina, which is a non-union state, I haven't personally had any dealings with them. But thanks for putting me straight.
  • jdemme Bevos 2012/08/06 00:00:54
    jdemme
    The context you're taking it in is completely wrong. Unless your business built all the roads, bridges, and schools that it and its employees use...
  • Bevos jdemme 2012/08/06 13:22:22
    Bevos
    My business did not build those things. BUT ALSO, The Govt did NOT build those things either!!! THe PEOPLE built those things. ALL of them. PAID for by the PEOPLE. The GOVT hired a CO to build them. Otherwise they had NOTHING to do with it.
  • Benji 2012/08/03 19:45:42
    Benji
    What about those roads and schools you went to to get there? Huh?
  • Bevos Benji 2012/08/05 13:32:33
    Bevos
    Built by US the workers, PAID for by US the Taxpayers. All the Govt did was hire the Co to build them!!!
  • Benji Bevos 2012/08/05 18:20:47
    Benji
    Exactly so he got help
  • Bevos Benji 2012/08/07 15:01:36
    Bevos
    NO. ACTUALLY, the GOVT. got help from the US CITIZENS!!!
  • Benji Bevos 2012/08/08 01:26:19
    Benji
    Which is help from others. Lol The government allocates where the money goes.
  • mich52 2012/08/03 19:15:39
  • The Duke 2012/08/03 17:03:45
    The Duke
    Great move! Keep this issue in the forefront all the way to Nov. 6th. 0bama spewed the socialist doctrine he so ardently embraces, and the American people saw it for what it was.
  • Plantgypc 2012/08/03 16:17:37
    Plantgypc
  • heirsoftheking 2012/08/03 15:48:31
    heirsoftheking
    +2
    I live in Central Florida. It's one of the "more entrepreneurial" cities in America, which means lots of people built lots of business around here. The billboards will have some effect, because Central Florida and Orlando are not Washington, D.C., which is full of government jobs.
  • Georgia50 2012/08/03 15:06:51
    Georgia50
    +5
    What do you get when you cross a nurse from the darkest corner of the festering pit of hell with a human insulated from the real world and indoctrinated by dozens of socialist professors who never lived a day of their lives in the real world?
    obama joker
  • dave b 2012/08/03 14:28:52
    dave b
    +7
    Obama should try to start a business....but that would take vision, hard work and dedication, which he clearly lacks.
  • Georgia50 dave b 2012/08/03 15:09:10 (edited)
    Georgia50
    +4
    No more phone calls please...I think we found a skill set...

"Oh Nigel...you were so right. These curtains DO lighten up the room..."
    obama hanging curtains
  • dave b Georgia50 2012/08/03 15:27:24
  • Plantgypc Georgia50 2012/08/03 16:18:47
    Plantgypc
    +4
    OMG the first honest work Obama has ever done, and he can't do that alone.
  • All American 2012/08/03 12:32:04
    All American
    +8
    What the libs are trying to do is diminish you as an individual and promote the collective- "you can't do anything with out Us", "it takes a village" mentality. They want you to feel you can't get anything without government involvement. Sadly, they have about half the nation in their camp.
  • Bevos 2012/08/03 11:59:16
    Bevos
    +3
    ROFLMAO GO ROMNEY. I hope he precedes Obama everywhere he goes to campaign, with these Billboards. He shouldn't have to do much other campaigning than that!!! Even the successful libs resent those remarks.
  • Al B Thayer 2012/08/03 11:57:02
    Al B Thayer
    +5
    Libs are so dumb they think government builds roads and bridges. Government may authorize the work but they are built by private business and workers.

If someone wants to build homes. They must build the road that runs in front of each home and any other roads connecting them. Then after many inspections the roads are turned over and maintained by tax dollars.
  • Bevos Al B Th... 2012/08/03 12:08:56
    Bevos
    +4
    Authorized by the Govt. PAID for by the TAXPAYERS, BUILT by the AMERICAN WORKERS. So far anyway. The next ones will be built by the ILLEGAL ALIENS. "Because everyone knows Americans won't take those jobs." The Govt is just the "middle" man!!! That is ALL it is!!!
  • Al B Th... Bevos 2012/08/03 12:35:27
    Al B Thayer
    +2
    My company was awarded a contract to provide goods and services on an air force base. The air force has a full time PRIVATE business that handles everything pertaining to operating the base. That private business then took our contract price and doubled it and then submitted it to the air force for approval. This is how Government works.
  • Bevos Al B Th... 2012/08/03 12:57:02
    Bevos
    +2
    That is why it cost $125.00 for a hammer, 20 yrs ago, when you could pick up the best for about $20.00!!!
  • Al B Th... Bevos 2012/08/03 14:01:48
    Al B Thayer
    +1
    The hammer has to go through the approval process. You may have the wrong hammer.
  • Bevos Al B Th... 2012/08/03 14:05:32
    Bevos
    +1
    I know. a 20# hammer might be too heavy for roofing nails.LOL
  • Al B Th... Bevos 2012/08/03 14:12:06
    Al B Thayer
    +1
    I could sell them one of each kind and let them throw away all the wrong ones cheaper than what they pay for one. And save time too.
  • Bevos Al B Th... 2012/08/03 14:39:39
    Bevos
    +1
    Like I have said many times before. WE the TAXPAYERS need to send them a certain amount of money and tell them to DEAL WITH IT!!!
  • princess 2012/08/03 11:02:42
    princess
    +4
    Just what I'd expect from a loser community organizer who's never accomplished anything in his life on his own!!
  • Bevos princess 2012/08/03 12:11:10
    Bevos
    +1
    He thinks because the Govt has paid for his raising, when he was here, and someone else did when he was not in this country, that EVERYONE lives that way.
  • Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA 2012/08/03 10:32:59
    Mel the Witch POTL PWCM~JLA

2014/11/26 04:14:05