I am so tired of this race thing! MSNBC PONDERS: WOULD A WHITE PRESIDENT GET INTERRUPTED DURING SPEECH?

doofiegirl BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~ 2012/06/17 15:50:30
How many hundreds of times have we heard Any president get interrupted by reporters before they finished speaking? Now , they have decided this happened only because Odimwit is black! MSNBC jumped at the opportunity to pull the race card after The Daily Caller‘s Neil Munro and President Obama got into a heated exchange during the president’s White House speech on immigration earlier today.

(Related: Obama Raises His Voice, Scolds Reporter During Immigration Speech)

“This is just so unprecedented and outrageous, that you have to ask the question, would the right-wing be doing this if we had a white president there?“ MSNBC guest and Democratic strategist Julian Epstein asked on ”Bashir Live.”

“Well, you go ahead and answer that question Julian,” host Martin Bashir replied.

So he did.

“I think it’s a vert important question because I think this is the first African-American president. We’ve never had a white president been told by the opposing party to shut up in the middle of a major address to the Congress. We’ve never had a president like this heckled so disrespectfully. We‘ve never had this otherness afforded to any other president and I think the right wing has some explaining to do because to me it’s patently obvious,” he said.
Hey people----it's Not a race thing-Odimwit is half white, and that part is heckled too! it's his policies, people!

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/msnbc-ponders-woul...

• Walt 2012/06/17 16:15:02
    Walt
    +15
    A white version of 0bama would have been impeached already.

In the scheme of things, I'd say being interrupted during one of his spiels is inconsequential. After all he has done to the country, there isn't as much respect for the office he occupies. That's his fault.

• snipe Bureauc... 2012/06/18 04:47:11
  • ReconMa... Bureauc... 2012/06/20 16:41:42
  • tblackb 2012/06/17 18:04:17
    tblackb
    There are some interesting comments made here in response to this question. The point seems to be missing here is that throughout history the Presidency of the United States has always been considered an "institution" that is bigger than any one person. What we are seeing with this President are acts of "ignorance" and "disrespect" of that office above anything else! There was a time when a US Congressman would have never called Reagan, either Bush 41 or 43, or even Clinton a lier during the joint season of Congress.

I don't care if you like President Obama or not. I don't care weather or not you agree with the decisions he's made while he's been President; that's your right and is what has made this country great. This is America! We call ourselves the "greatest country in the world." Yet, we have politicians and members of the press acting as if this is a 3rd world country.

The reports at MSNBC raise a pretty good question. If we have never seen this type of behavior from our politicians or members of the media toward a US President, why have we been seeing it over the past three and a half years?
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 18:09:30
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +10
    The pos has caused a drastic drop in respect for the office itself! I despised LBJ, but if he had asked me to do something for my country, I would have responded. If Odimwit asked me, I'd laugh in his face and tell him I owed him nothing! He has no respect for his position, therefore, no one else has either!
  • tblackb doofieg... 2012/06/17 18:19:13
    tblackb
    +1
    and that's the issue. you are looking at the man and not the "office" he holds! how can we call ourselves the greatest country in the world and we choose to behave in this manner? as a supposedly civilized nation we can disagree but at least do so respectably, or tactfully, or not in public. that type of behavior doesn't do anyone any good. its the same thing when our troops go off to war. I disagreed with Bush putting troops into to Iraq but once they were there then I support the mission and their safe return home.
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 19:22:51
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    As I said, when Odimwit shows respect for his office, I will show the same respect. Respect is not a right- it is earned.
  • tblackb doofieg... 2012/06/17 19:54:44
    tblackb
    +1
    then the question becomes n what way has he disrespected his office? what scandal has he been involved n? what country has he invaded without cause? i'm still lost here. not liking the man or his policies is one things and is every person's right but I don't see where he has disrespected the Office of the President
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 20:52:10
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +13
    OMG! You Do come from some other planet! There is no sense in replying to that! You are so drunk on the Foolaid, you wouldn't believe it anyway!
  • tblackb doofieg... 2012/06/17 21:19:33
    tblackb
    +1
    typical answer when someone can't answer a question presented to them. I have to give you some credit for not spouting off the talking points from fox news...
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 21:55:46
  • ReconMa... doofieg... 2012/06/22 22:03:22
  • Cal tblackb 2012/06/17 21:33:52
    Cal
    +11
    ...you must be kidding. This is going to take awhile, but as I have duty to go do I'm going to try to keep it short and sweet.

-----------------------------...
    what way has he disrespected his office?

-Disrupted foreign relations, bowing to other leaders, disrespecting our allies, creating tensions, beer summits, weighing in on domestic legal cases, the multiple lies, and blaming Bush 4 years after he's been in office. Small select choice there, anyone is free to expand.

-----------------------------...
    what scandal has he been involved in?

-Solyndra, GM Motors, GSA, Secret Service v Prostitution, Fast and Furious. Also can be expanded by anyone who wants to take the time.

-----------------------------...
    what country has he invaded without cause?

- He illgeally started a war in Libya and brought in US Military forces without the approval, vote, or debate of congress as outlined by our constitution.

-----------------------------...

i'm still lost here. not liking the man or his policies is one things and is every person's right but I don't see where he has disrespected the Office of the President

-I'm lost to where you've been for the past 4 years. No offense meant.
  • tblackb Cal 2012/06/17 21:59:13 (edited)
    tblackb
    wow! All that is disrespecting the office of the Presidency. While its a matter of opinion every President does things like that but it doesn't give anyone the right to disrespect them. How many countries were in the "coalition of the willing when Bush administration lied about invaded a country that had never even so much threatened to attach the US. What about the Patriot Act? What about tax breaks for the wealthily while borrowing money from China to pay for two wars? What about those weekly terror alerts that had on validity? How about the no bid contracts that went to Halliburton? What about all the money Bush and his buddies made from ownership in United Defense? And of course, Bush never kissed the Saudis backsides! Gas went from $.99 during the Clinton Administration to over $4 a gallon during the Bush years. Plus, LBJ, George HW, Clinton, and George W have all bypassed congress to engage in a military conflict. Yet, I saw NO ONE in this country treat him the way President Obama has been treated! Anyone can pick and choose what they like or dislike about a particular President but NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY HAS BEEN TREATED IN THIS MANNER! We should all be embarrassed as Americans to allow it to happen! Know your history....
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:12:30
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +8
    I Promise! As soon as this a**hole is gone, I'll do a turn around!
  • tblackb doofieg... 2012/06/17 22:50:23
    tblackb
    two things...I hate to be the bearer of bad new but he will get another term and if Clinton runs she will win as well. President Bush has caused the republican party irreparable damage. The country elected its 1st African American President for a reason. Instead of venting anger towards President Obama, you should be upset with the republican party as a whole. They opened the door...

You can't possibility think Mr. Etch A Sketch is the answer to the nations problems? He couldn't handle being Governor of one of the smallest states in the country. How is possible going to handle being in charge of 50 states at once?
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/18 00:25:15
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +6
    OMG!!!! You are funnier than Chris Rock!!!

1. Both obama and Hillary cannot run and WIN! lol
    2. GW caused damage!?!?! No, actually the Patriot Act can be repealed at any time.....now the financial disaster they both can share.
    3. It amazes me how y'all can claim someone who is only 15% black as our First Black President...lmbo...don't you know that he is 50% White, 85% Arab, and 15% Black?!?!?! You need to do a little checking and not on the progressive propaganda sites....lmbo
    4,. Mr. Etch A Sketch...ROTFLMBO....You are so informed aren't you? Here's a hint for you....his first name is RICK!!!!
    5. He did a pretty good job actually is the BLUEST State of the nation. The unemployment was high but that was no fault of his own as the jobs that were lose were associated with the .com bubble that burst. HE has said that the healthcare Mass has is not for a nation level, it should be left to each state....oh, and it wasn't his idea he just signed what the democratic state senate passed.

I LOVE YOUR COMEDY ROUTINE!!!!!
    woman laughing hard gif
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:18:43
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +7
    You are hopeless....You are so programmed you can't even reason. I would not post if I was you and I pray you aren't using your real name in case someone might recognize you...I would be so ashamed if I was you.
  • tblackb Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 22:39:31
    tblackb
    you just need to brush up on a little history. the knowledge is out there if your willing to look.
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:43:10
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +6
    errrrrr.....no Sweetie YOU DO! I have lived it and seen it. I have been paying attention since the late 60's as i had a stake in it...my Daddy was military and what when on really effected our lives....remember Viet Nam? Yeah Baby I go back to JFK! You?
  • tblackb Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 23:03:27
    tblackb
    whatever
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/18 00:15:32 (edited)
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Good answer!!! Thank you! :)
    goofy gif
  • doofieg... Charu ∞... 2012/06/18 00:14:41
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +4
    Nana, love. I go back to FDR!
  • Charu ∞... doofieg... 2012/06/18 00:52:20
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +4
    Well then you are a wealth of history Ma'am! :)
    Between the two of us...
    BAM
  • Cal tblackb 2012/06/17 22:35:55 (edited)
    Cal
    +5
    troll spray

So much for intelligent debate. I am getting extremely tired of liberal sock puppets. You guys keep re-registering but your personalities are the exact same.
  • LadyBGood tblackb 2012/06/18 00:41:48
    LadyBGood
    +5
    That's B.S. The disrespect all the LWNJ's gave to Bush was a disgrace! What's upsetting you people is the RIGHT side is giving it back in spades!
  • ReconMa... tblackb 2012/06/22 22:20:51
  • LadyBGood Cal 2012/06/18 00:40:08
    LadyBGood
    +5
    Very Good!!!!
  • ReconMa... Cal 2012/06/22 22:04:59
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:15:22
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +6
    WOW....you haven't been paying attention have you? I see that our hostess has posted some but if you need more just let me know.

Now please excuse me while I clean up the water that spewed when i read this.....
  • doofieg... Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 22:18:22
    doofiegirl  BTO-t- BCRA-F ~PWCM~
    +5
    I almost ruined my computer!
  • Charu ∞... doofieg... 2012/06/17 22:39:40
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    lol...so did I, truly! I don't know who are worse the Obots or the Paulestinians........
    Moonbats
  • Cal Charu ∞... 2012/06/17 22:38:56
    Cal
    +6
    He's a sock puppet. Just wait until replies. It wont be anything worth reading. Just a text block full of troll. I already blocked him after his rant above.
  • Charu ∞... Cal 2012/06/17 22:46:23
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    awwww....I kinda find him entertaining.....I posted a pic and song in his honor (well and his ilk too) lol

I loved it when he told me to "brush up on a little history"..lol
    OMG....if he just knew the life I have led....lmbo
  • Howler tblackb 2012/06/17 23:02:17
    Howler
    +5
    What are the limitations, conditions, etc., or any previous admin's actions that would in YOUR opinion be examples of "disrespecting' the "office"?

How many can you come up with, and on how many POTUS's?
  • ReconMa... tblackb 2012/06/22 22:02:40
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:08:22
    Charu ∞ijm♥∞
    +5
    There is an issue....So where were you when GW was being disrespect at every turn? At the very least he did show respect for the title, position and office that he held unlike this one.
  • ReconMa... tblackb 2012/06/22 21:55:36 (edited)
  • Charu ∞... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:05:57
  • doofieg... tblackb 2012/06/17 22:09:41
  • LadyBGood tblackb 2012/06/18 00:38:28
    LadyBGood
    +4
    Yes! And his name is George W. Bush.

CNN's Bill Schneider remarked, “It was unusual. I had never heard it at least at that level before. The Democrats clearly were booing, heckling, saying no when the president talked about the crisis in Social Security."

2014/11/27 00:23:14