Howard Stern; Black Harlem voters

Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET 2012/05/29 03:58:15
Let's us put this to rest for the easily manipulated and pleased race baiters.

A shock jock is on video showing mostly a few homeless Blacks; while at the end stating the majority knew what they were talking about, but thought it funnier not to show that.

The gullible Conservatives took this at face value even though Howard Stern stated he sought certain people out, because it would be funny. He sought out homeless people of color for the most part and mix Obama and McCain's polices. These idiots use this video as an excuse, even though he stated the majority knew, but he thought it more funnier to just show the few dolts lol. Still these gullible bigots eat this crap up like cup cakes; a shock jock at that lol. Now that proves they are not only gullible, but absent of logic.

Now when done to them lol; it's a completely different story.

• rosesvengeance BN-0 2012/05/29 19:17:24
    rosesvengeance BN-0
    +2
    loved the video! Shows the ignorance so many people still have today.
  • Philo-Publius 2012/05/29 15:43:13
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    I didn't know you listened to Howard.

I've pretty much abandoned him (I shut of my Sirius this past year), but he was the King back in the day.

I've heard the bit (probably 30 times), and you're right, it's a comedy clip that first targeted the uninformed and/or crazy, and then further edited out any sane response to make them appear even more idiotic. There are lots of people on both sides of the political aisle who have no clue which candidate stands for what.
  • Caedus01 Sith Lord of the P... 2012/05/29 04:09:01
    Caedus01 Sith Lord of the PHAET
    +4
    way to go Latrice we can start our own circle jerk clique and attack anyone with the NERVE and Gall to come in here with logic or an opposing view.

latrice circle jerk clique attack nerve gall logic opposing view
  • Latti I... Caedus0... 2012/05/29 04:09:47
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +3
    Exactly lol!
  • Zuggi 2012/05/29 03:59:13
    Zuggi
    +2
    Shhhhhhh. You'll confuse people with facts.

2014/11/22 00:36:15