How much damage has Obama done?

Razo DeDezmond 2012/02/02 18:34:27
Everything I saw of Obama before he was voted in, gave me a sick feeling, then he made it. Many people were fooled by him, and his cheerleader attitude towards America, and what he has done to it is amazing. I have turned off the news, and tried to stay away from Obama related anything, as I watch the country that I would die for, wither.

Some still have the wool over their eyes, others don't. So I ask, 1 to 10, how much damage do you think he has done?

• Rebel Yell 2012/02/02 21:05:52
    None and this is why:
    Rebel Yell
    Oh yes, things were so wonderful and rosy before he took office. It was such a beautiful America. Those were the days alright. We remember the Lost Decade when the GOP was merrily driving the country off a cliff faster than a lemming stampede. President Bush also made a solemn vow to get Osama Bin Laden “dead or alive” but then later said with that famous shrug and nervous laugh, “I don’t know where he is…I just don’t spend that much time on him……” So eloquent, so encouraging.

That administration believed that government could manage nation building in Iraq and in Afghanistan while fighting terrorist networks around the globe and simultaneously bringing democracy and stability to the Middle East, but they couldn’t even manage.Amtrak. They ignored warnings of the 9/11 attacks, quickly embraced false WMD intelligence, continued the botched rebuilding efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan, shrugged off the Halliburton Fraud investigations, the Jack Abramoff conviction, the Tom Delay indictments, the Mark Foley Congressional Page scandal, the David Vitter Prostitution Scandal, Plamegate, the Scooter Libby conviction, the massive Hurricane Katrina failure, ( “Heck of a job, Brownie!” ), the Patriot Act, the missing $700 million in Afghanistan, the Abu-Ghraib prison scand...

That administration believed that government could manage nation building in Iraq and in Afghanistan while fighting terrorist networks around the globe and simultaneously bringing democracy and stability to the Middle East, but they couldn’t even manage.Amtrak. They ignored warnings of the 9/11 attacks, quickly embraced false WMD intelligence, continued the botched rebuilding efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan, shrugged off the Halliburton Fraud investigations, the Jack Abramoff conviction, the Tom Delay indictments, the Mark Foley Congressional Page scandal, the David Vitter Prostitution Scandal, Plamegate, the Scooter Libby conviction, the massive Hurricane Katrina failure, ( “Heck of a job, Brownie!” ), the Patriot Act, the missing $700 million in Afghanistan, the Abu-Ghraib prison scandal, the Walter Reed hospital embarrassment, the Guantánamo Bay investigations, the FBI’s surveillance violations, the NSA FISA violations, the CIA secret prison and torture scandal, the U.S. Attorneys firing fiasco, and Medicare Part D ,passed with no clue how to pay for it. — and the pathetic list goes on and on and on.
    And who are they depending upon to right their sinking ship? Rerun Nasty Newt , and Mitt Romney who suddenly doesn’t want to be associated with the health care policy he championed and who isn't interested in the poor. John McCain conveniently forgets he co-authored an immigration bill and also says he is no maverick after all. Then there is Mr. Tanning Booth, John Boehner, who told bankers to fight financial reform: ‘Don’t Let Those Little Punk Staffers Take Advantage Of You’ and who disputed the gravity of the Wall Street crisis. Paul Ryan who is determined to sink Medicare and has the audacity to charge for his town hall meetings.
  • Jimbo 2012/02/02 19:34:00
    None and this is why:
    Jimbo
    +1
    Everything I saw of Razo before he posted this, gave me a sick feeling, then he made it. Many people were fooled by him, and his regressive attitude towards America, not knowing what the president has done for it. He has turned off the news, and tried to stay away from relating anything relevant to the discussion. As I watch the country that I would die for, wither, shifting more wealth to the top destroying the American Dream, I wonder how policies that got us here are embraced as the cure.

Some still have the wool over their eyes, others don't. So I ask how's that trickle down, no regulation working for you?
  • NPC 2012/02/02 18:46:47
    So Can I go Higher then 10?
    NPC
    Barry has added to all of the other misery that was already present in 2008. OStupid must be defeated. Entertainment Tonight knows more than this AssClown in the WH. His WH advisers, Czars and Cabinet have extended federal government with unnecessary job killing compliance, rules and regulations in almost all sectors that would normally hire to improve the Economy. Legislating ObamaCare was the big mistake made by Barry, Pelosi and Reid. This one alone weill kill private Insurance, Doctors-nurses independence and screw up the entire healthCare system as we know it. Dodd-Frank has to be repealed also. The EPA is totally wrong. The NLRB has to be demolished. The TSA is out of control. The current DOJ has Fast and Furious-Gunwalker and Eric Holder should resign now. The Housing sector will not recover until Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are addressed. Why has Barry not taken some measures to do something about he Housing Collapse ? He does not know what he is doing and none of his former advisers had not a clue about Healthcare or Real Estate. They are only interested in being RE-elcted and giving government checks to the vulnerables. We are all going to New Zealand and mess up their country next
  • Quietman ~PWCM~JLA 2012/02/02 18:41:37
    So Can I go Higher then 10?
    Quietman   ~PWCM~JLA

2014/11/28 21:47:32