How many want President Obama to fail?

Sister Jean 2012/11/15 23:11:47

• RJ~PWCM~JLA 2012/11/15 23:32:09
    me
    RJ~PWCM~JLA
    +59
    I want him to fail at making electric rates necessarily skyrocket.

I want him to fail at covering up what really happened in Benghazi.

I want him to fail at getting away with not firing Holder over the Fast & Furious debacle (which was NOT the program started under Bush.)

I want him to fail at continuing to evade responsibility for the economy, which he asked to handle not once now but twice, yet still refuses to be held accountable for, even after he so arrogantly claimed that he'd have it fixed in three years or he'd be out.

I want him to fail at agreeing to the UN Small Arms Treaty.

I want him to fail at being more flexible with the Soviet Union (face it, the USSR is back) in giving away our national security.

I want him to fail at spending any more taxpayer money on uneconomical "green energy" initiatives and false job creation schemes.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• Annette 2012/12/07 01:05:35
    me
    Annette
    +1
    That is sort of an oxymoron, considering what a failure he already is! But I think he should fall flat on his face and land in a jail cell, or whatever. Cheating to my knowledge should be a criminal offense, and I know darned good and well forging documents is a felony - and the great liar-in-chief is hiding behind plenty of them.
  • CarelvdB 2012/11/25 21:37:41
    not I
    CarelvdB
    How sick at heart you must be to want your president to fail?
  • jeane CarelvdB 2013/01/01 04:16:40
    jeane
    No one wants him to fail but he has failed our country and is taking us the way of the failed USSR. We are next to fall.
  • Wally-Molon Labe! 2012/11/21 21:31:45
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +1
    First off the impostor is not my president. He's already a failure. Doesn't matter what I want.
  • wcake 2012/11/21 21:23:53
    wcake
    A Stupid question... Do we want President Obama to fail.. NOPE... Only policies of his are not helping much... His policies are hurting things in many ways. Many of his policies he is on as hyocrisy because some of them are continuing the same path as Bush's. Enbaling the idea of entitilement society.. which means thinks its okay to take money from others.. not working for it and earn it. I disagree with his policies, not Obama as person.

We need to recongize we do have problems with Congress's (both sides) mismangable with irresponsible spending and cuts, and lack of leadership; leading Congress and America. Not time to focus help other countries while America is suffering..
  • Michaelene 2012/11/21 17:57:05
    Michaelene
    +2
    America is the one who is failing, obviously those who voted for Obama and Co. want to continue on that track.
    Our nation is in much worse shape than it was just 2 weeks ago and the tax hikes haven't even hit us yet.
    Tax increases on everything from energy to medical devices, increased sales taxes, property, school, county, a 40% excise tax on healthcare premiums, new BPT, OPT, and FICA taxes and so much less money for everyone will only make our bankruptcy inevitable.

This question was asked in 2008, those responses prove this was all entirely predicted.
  • RhinoRT 2012/11/20 21:19:27
    RhinoRT
    +3
    He's already a complete FAILURE! he proved that his first term.
  • SK-pro scramnesty 2012/11/20 20:16:02
    me
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    I want his policies to fail and they will. They didn't work for the USSR, now did they?
  • flrdsgns 2012/11/19 23:05:39
    not I
    flrdsgns
    +1
    If the President fails, the country fails. I hope he does a wonderful job in his second term.
  • Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC 2012/11/19 22:46:34
    Nam Era Vet #1 DNA TLC
    +1
    he's already got a second term.
  • MO.gal 2012/11/19 22:39:26
    not I
    MO.gal
    +4
    I do not want President Obama to fail. To want our President to fail is to want our country to fail.
  • SK-pro ... MO.gal 2012/11/20 20:18:39
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +4
    His policies need to fail and they will and the people need to see that so that america never makes this
    one big ass mistake
    again.
  • Wally-M... MO.gal 2012/11/21 21:39:03
    Wally-Molon Labe!
    +1
    Hi MO. gal. Long time no speak. How are you?

Because of this impostor and his globalist psychopathic buddies America is failing and falling off the cliff. Want and hope is for children. I expect as an American you are joining the secession movement. If we want our country back and working according to our Constitution then we need to fight tooth and nail everything this impostor is doing to destroy America.

Happy turduckin day.
  • Southern Man 2012/11/18 21:52:23
    me
    Southern Man
    +6
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."
  • flrdsgns Souther... 2012/11/19 23:08:03
    flrdsgns
    +1
    I wasn't aware that everyone has to agree with you. You never informed us before that you wanted to be dictator and tell us all what to do.
  • SK-pro ... flrdsgns 2012/11/20 20:21:22
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    and yet it seems you expect everyone else to agree with you ppl. pot calling kettle much?
  • flrdsgns SK-pro ... 2012/11/21 03:08:43
    flrdsgns
    I don't care what you believe, you are entitled to you opinion. I don't have to agree with it, but I also don't call you a fool for having a differing one.
  • SK-pro ... flrdsgns 2012/11/21 03:11:51
  • Souther... flrdsgns 2012/11/21 03:29:31
    Southern Man
    If you voted for 0 then you are a fool to put it nice
  • flrdsgns Souther... 2012/11/21 04:01:30
    flrdsgns
    This from someone who has obviously made some very bad decisions in life. Look at the piss poor state you live in. You and Miss are at the top of the entitlement pool.
  • Souther... flrdsgns 2012/11/21 16:32:47
    Southern Man
    bad decisions name one that I have made you seem to think you know something
  • flrdsgns Souther... 2012/11/21 22:49:26
    flrdsgns
    You choose to live in Alabama. That's a piss poor decision as far as most of the country thinks.
  • Souther... flrdsgns 2012/11/22 01:00:12
    Southern Man
    You live in cal ... I get it now lmao good luck with all that
  • SK-pro ... Souther... 2012/11/20 20:20:25
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +3
    you got it. i think you will like this
  • Michaelene Souther... 2012/11/21 18:19:54
    Michaelene
    +1
    I agree and seriously question the priorities of many Americans.
    We are already worse off than we were just 2 weeks ago.
  • teigan 2012/11/18 20:11:48
    me
    teigan
    +4
    I want our country to succeed, in order for that to happen Obama must fail. Obama is not the country, he is just a man.
  • 56lady☆... teigan 2012/11/20 20:12:38
    56lady☆POTL JLA BTO-t- BCRA-F's
    +7
    I WANT HIS POLICIES TO FAIL ........ the democrat party has moved so far to the left they align with the communist manifesto .......
  • Pedro Doller ~Inc. 2012/11/18 12:01:18
    me
    Pedro Doller ~Inc.
    +1
    I'm up for that Plenty of real golfers and basketball players out there.
  • Proggy 2012/11/18 03:52:37
    not I
    Proggy
    +6
    Only a foolish imbecile actually want the leader of their nation to fail. As much as I didn't want Bush to be the President and disagreed with his politics and policies. I wish he had been a success. Who f*ck with two brain cells to rub together says "I sure hope my country goes into a great depression, we have unpaid for wars on two fronts, and give tax breaks to the uber wealthy so income inequity keeps rising" I know I sure didn't, regardless of who the President is/was.
  • Sister ... Proggy 2012/11/18 16:10:04
  • SK-pro ... Sister ... 2012/11/20 20:24:46
    SK-pro scramnesty
    +1
    It really saddens me that you are that clueless to give something like that a thumbs up.
  • Proggy SK-pro ... 2012/12/12 23:01:42
    Proggy
    It should sadden you even more that you're so stupid and willfully ignorant that you choose to disregard the truth.
  • David H... Proggy 2012/11/19 01:07:38
    David Hussey
    +2
    " Who f*ck with two brain cells to rub together says "I sure hope my country goes into a great depression.....?"

I'll tell you who, most of the GOP in Congress and at least half of the people who keep them in Congress, that is who.
  • teigan David H... 2012/11/21 01:40:41
    teigan
    +1
    That wasn't the question and your statement "I sure hope my country goes into a great depression" wasn't one of the answer choices. The post was about OBAMA.
  • David H... teigan 2012/11/21 03:07:24
    David Hussey
    +1
    Its not my statement at all, I was quoting from the comment I was responding to.

As to what this poll is about, it asked who wants Obama to fail and I merely provided an answer. Sorry if you don't care for my answer, but it is the truth, a truth many within the GOP have openly boasted of since Obama was elected.
  • teigan David H... 2012/11/21 17:14:42
    teigan
    You have not heard anyone say that they want the country to fail. Obama has already failed once and now he has a second chance to bring this country to it's knees by overwhelming our welfare system. That is what we want him to fail to do, we are hoping Obama fails because then our country wins.
  • David H... teigan 2012/11/22 01:14:07
    David Hussey
    +1
    LOL... keep telling yourself that Obama is failing. I guess that is the only way to come to grips with the reality that it is the GOP who are failing.
  • teigan David H... 2012/11/22 21:33:08
    teigan
    Actually the GOP is not failing at holding Obama's spending down. But democrats have failed completely to even put a budget together for four years. They have been successful in lowering the value of the dollar and dragging our ratings down. But you voted for the downfall, not once but twice.
  • David H... teigan 2012/11/23 01:17:45
    David Hussey
    +1
    Don't be so full of assumptions, you only show yourself to be an ass. I haven't voted for your downfall, that is entirely upon you and your compatriots.
  • teigan David H... 2012/11/23 05:40:41
    teigan
    I stated facts not assumptions.

2014/04/23 13:40:54