How many Black Presidents has the United States had and how many of them were Republican?

prayer warrior 2008/12/30 00:57:01
They are Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson,Abraham Lincoln,Warren Harding,andCalvin Coolidge

The best case for Black ancestory is against W. Harding Republican President. When Republicans asked him to deny his "Negro history" he said "How should I know whether or not my ancestors jumped the fence". William Chancelor a white professor of economics at Wooster college in Ohio wrote a book on the Harding genealogy and identified Black ancestors among both parents. The Justice dept. destroyed all copies of this book. Harding attended Iberia college which was founded to educate fugitive slaves.

Jackson was the 7th president. His mother was white from Ireland who married a negro after the death of her husband Andrew Jackson sr. Andrew Jackson jr.had an older brother who was sold into slavery in the Carolinas Andrew Jackson sr died long before Andrew Jackson jr was born. Read the book " Ordeal of the Presidency" by David Coyle and you will find these stories.

Thomas Jefferson one of the founding father'sof our nation his mother was half Indian and his father was a mullato from Virgina. After his mother's death March 31, 1776. He destroyed all his mother's letters and informationsh had about his Black ancestory.

Lincoln's mother was Nancy Hanks and she told J A Rogers that Lincoln was the illegitimate son of an African. Lincoln's law partner said Lincoln had very dark skin and coarse hair. He said he could not have been the son of Thomas Lincoln because he was sterile from childhood mumps and later castrated. Read the book " The Hidden Lincoln" by William Herndon. There was a cartoon of Lincoln being Black and it was named Africanus the first it is in Washington today.

Coolidge proudly admitted his mother was dark of mixed Indian heritage. Dr. Bakhinfu says that 1800 New England Indians were hardly pure Indians because they mixed with Blacks. Coolidge's mother's maiden was Moor" a name given to all Blacks in Europe just as the name nigger is used in America"

• TiY ™ 2011/12/31 01:52:45
    TiY ™
    +6
    Well technically we are all black because the human race started in Africa.

• no no 2015/01/24 10:38:11
    no no
    What difference does it make. If it is that important, start a fund to raise money to run some DNA test to get results on all of them. This country is going to hell in a hand basket concentrated and fixed on color and race while the enemy within and without is tearing at the very fabric of our culture and society.
  • prayer ... no no 2015/01/27 05:29:24
    prayer warrior
    Actually it is important when people use race for comparisons of intelligence ect. Scientist have run DNA test on placentas from hundreds of women around the world against some remains of who they claim is the oldest woman and guess what she was found in Africa and all had some of her DNA
  • no no prayer ... 2015/01/27 08:46:41
    no no
    Sop what does that have to do with how many black presidents has the USA had. Absolutely nothing.
  • prayer ... no no 2015/01/27 17:51:26
    prayer warrior
    I don't know just responded to your statement I could have asked you the same thing. Have a good day
  • Yankee: The A-Hole of PHÆT 2015/01/12 03:55:04
    one
    Yankee: The A-Hole of PHÆT
    One and none.
  • prayer ... Yankee:... 2015/01/27 05:30:22
    prayer warrior
    Thank you for your opinion
  • Gregaj7 2015/01/12 03:53:51
    Everything stated in this posting shows that there have been NO "Black" Presidents, including Obama. All have been, at best, mulatto.
    John Hanson was the first "President" of the Continental Congress, before for the formation of what is now "United States of America" (Stile of the confederacy from the Articles of Confederation). He was supposedly black.
    Alan Keyes is black. Allen West is black. Ben Carson is black.
  • prayer ... Gregaj7 2015/01/27 05:32:01
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Actually using your statement there are no Black Americans either for they are all mixed with other races including the white race.
  • Frank Stephens 2015/01/10 15:51:08
    Frank Stephens
    It really doesn't matter except for President Obama who is not very black and has betrayed Blacks in the US.
  • prayer ... Frank S... 2015/01/27 05:33:02
    prayer warrior
    How has he betrayed Blacks ?
  • Frank S... prayer ... 2015/01/27 05:42:54 (edited)
    Frank Stephens
    +1
    Under Obama the sad truth is black Americans have the highest unemployment numbers. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics April’s unemployment numbers, black unemployment is currently around 11.6% and 36.8% for black teens. And Obama's drive to allow an even greater influx of low-skilled immigrants will make it more difficult for black Americans to compete for low-skilled jobs.

Black Americans have been the most loyal supporters of President Obama and the Democrat party. No other group has voted consistently for a party in such large numbers while getting the least return on their investment. Yet, I have not witnessed any public pushback directed at the president or the Democrat party from the black community. With the recent influx of illegal children housed in shelters and military bases around the country, surely black America will wake up and take notice. Although some black leaders are speaking out, the black community as a whole seems to have their heads in the sand. If the president and the Democrats get their way, amnesty will be here to stay. If black Americans are willing to continue to support the president to their own detriment, their psychosis is worse than I thought.
  • JC Frank S... 2015/03/15 22:29:08
    JC
    +1
    Very astute observation.
  • Phil O'Dette 2015/01/10 13:34:49
    one
    Phil O'Dette
    One and none. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.
  • prayer ... Phil O'... 2015/01/27 05:33:16
    prayer warrior
    Thank you for your opinion
  • JC 2015/01/10 02:56:39
    one
    JC
    One too many and none...
  • Janet V... JC 2015/01/10 03:13:36
    Janet Vonnik ~ Guru of Tomboys
    +3
    eww...racism
  • JC JC 2015/01/10 21:20:40
    JC
    Janet V...Racism? You have to be kidding? Obama,-one too many is racism? Awaken...
  • prayer ... JC 2015/01/27 05:33:31
    prayer warrior
    Thank you for your opinion
  • Don Sena 2015/01/10 02:05:20
    Don Sena
    +1
    The answer is one half. The dude in the WH right now is as least as white as he is black and was brought up on the very bright white side of his family by his affluent maternal grandmother in Hawaii.
    The side of him that is black is derived from a run-away sperm-donor who high-tailed it back to his native Kenya early in his son's boyhood.
    No part of the current office-holder is derived from slaves who were freed after the end of the Civil War -- with the ratification of the 13th Amendment.
  • turpentinequeen 2015/01/10 00:41:53
    turpentinequeen
    Only God truly knows the answer to that question. If you had asked how many human beings have been president, I could have answered that assuredly.
  • prayer ... turpent... 2015/01/27 05:35:28
    prayer warrior
    Thank you for your opinion
  • indigoeyes57 2015/01/10 00:32:31
    indigoeyes57
    zero and zero
  • dick 2015/01/10 00:20:35
    dick
    +1
    No one but their mothers really knew and going by that no one knows!
  • All American 2015/01/10 00:15:46
    All American
    +2
    Zero on both counts. Obama is officially white since the race of the child in Hawaii is determined by the mother's race. Sorry Black folks, he's one of us Crackers.
  • Cat 2015/01/09 22:49:58
    one
    Cat
    +2
    One!
    He and his Socialist-Islamist kind drove me to leave the (formerly) Democratic Party.
  • daniel wayne 2015/01/09 21:20:56
    daniel wayne
    +5
    this is what happens when you o.d. on dumb pills. there is a mixed race bozo calling himself black in the white house. he is a socialist muslim. not a republican. he is the first and only black president as far as I know. I read your article but I believe it is 90% b.s.
  • whipnet 2015/01/09 21:03:27
    whipnet
    +2
    Oops. Looks like someone's public education is failing them.

*
  • prayer ... whipnet 2015/01/27 05:38:44
    prayer warrior
    Really and whose public education might that be ? Don't assume too much without seeking answers
  • concerned dude 2015/01/09 20:14:45
  • prayer ... concern... 2015/01/27 05:39:41
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Lincoln nickname as Africanus the First
  • concern... prayer ... 2015/01/27 14:02:17
  • prayer ... concern... 2015/01/27 17:52:37
    prayer warrior
    Ok but that is still Lincoln's nickname and besides many southern Italians are mixed bloods anyway
  • concern... prayer ... 2015/01/30 20:24:25
  • prayer ... concern... 2015/01/31 00:50:01
    prayer warrior
    +1
    Well you need to inform certain people who think that they are pure
  • ur XLNC-PWCM 2015/01/09 19:46:33 (edited)
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +3
    We currently have a mixed-blood person pretending to something, out of the Oval Office, and others that were white and probably a few drops of mixed blood here and there, but we have never and still do not have a black man as President! Right off hand, I would say that a huge portion of the humans here are of mixed blood.
  • prayer ... ur XLNC... 2015/01/27 05:42:02
    prayer warrior
    I agree better then 90 % of Black Americans are mixed
  • ur XLNC... prayer ... 2015/01/27 15:31:26
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    There are very few "pure" bloods of any stripe!
  • prayer ... ur XLNC... 2015/01/27 17:53:26
    prayer warrior
    I agree so why do certain Whites claim they want to remain a pure race
  • ur XLNC... prayer ... 2015/01/27 19:13:03
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    Delusional ignoramuses! Bigotry is always the result of ignorance. If it wasn't skin color, it would be the shape of your funny looking nose or your over-sized feet. Virtually all of these bigoted folks are just trying to make themselves feel better about being in their own skin. What is really annoying is when peooples behavior lends justification to the bigotry. Think looters or say.....Muslim fanatics.
  • cattastrophy 2015/01/09 17:30:43 (edited)
    one
    cattastrophy
    +3
    I realize that this blog has been up for the past 6 years but I just found it through a search.

I now realize that I made a mistake and if the GOP found out they would pull my card.

You stated "How many Black Presidents has the United States had and how many of them were Republican?" I am sorry but this old brain of mine seen only the first 8 words and assumed nothing more.

Now seeing I am into history, mainly because of my last name, Livingston, I would like to know where you obtained your information about the presidents mentioned.

This statement actually makes not a bit of sense....."Andrew Jackson sr died long before Andrew Jackson jr was born."

How can someone be named after someone if that someone has been dead for a long time? Would not the woman, and back in those days many women had morals, assumed the last name of the current husband instead of carrying her late husbands name? And would not any child or children from that current union retain the last name of that current union?

Therefore your statement, and I assume you obtained that statement from the book you quoted, is ill quoted or something.

Now to be honest with you WE only have things of HISTORY to believe come from books and who writes books, people write books. MANY so called history books have been so misquoted ...

Now to be honest with you WE only have things of HISTORY to believe come from books and who writes books, people write books. MANY so called history books have been so misquoted that it is not funny.

I was not there at that time and neither were you so we have no clue of the accuracy of that statement.

Please le me know what you have found.

2015/08/30 22:39:13