How is Rodney King Dead?

jt 2012/06/17 18:04:12

• bob h. 2012/06/19 02:41:08
    bob h.
    +1
    Pretty much, dead like every other dead guy.
  • JessicaLynn 2012/06/18 16:47:09
  • DavidK 2012/06/18 05:43:30
    Suicide?
    DavidK
    +2
    Nobody forced him to smoke and drink before, during or after he got there.
  • Me 2012/06/18 03:09:06
    Me
    +1
    wait to see what happened
  • DFA 2012/06/17 22:44:21
    DFA
    +1
    A solid answer is not to be found yet and I'm not going to speculate like many people are.
  • Rebel [SHP] 2012/06/17 20:18:19
    Rebel [SHP]
  • Of Thee... Rebel [... 2012/06/17 21:19:58
    Of Thee I Sing...
    +2
    you forgot the...

big ass joint
  • Rebel [... Of Thee... 2012/06/17 21:27:34
    Rebel [SHP]
    +1
    Well I wanted to put the word stupidity in there too but I felt the post was getting too long.
  • DFA Of Thee... 2012/06/17 22:43:52
    DFA
    +2
    Weed wouldn't make you drown...
  • Rebel [... DFA 2012/06/17 23:10:59
    Rebel [SHP]
    +1
    Nah but drinking too much and blacking out in the pool might.
  • DavidK Rebel [... 2012/06/18 15:25:09
    DavidK
    wonder who "forced" him to make those decisions?!?!? fairly obvious he made some bad decisions in life.
  • Max 2012/06/17 19:57:06
    Foul play?
    Max
    +1
    I wouldn't doubt it but I'd be surprised if they spend very much time investigating what happened.

It sure did take up a lot of headlines on Twitter. I didn't realize he was so important that you would think a head of state passed away. It was more popular than the Egyptian elections , the Greek election and France's outcome. Anyway, I thought it was unusual.
  • susan BN-0 2012/06/17 19:49:10
    susan BN-0
    +1
    That's sad,I feel bad for his family.
  • #ZAINAB 2012/06/17 19:32:15
    #ZAINAB
    +1
    IDK!! XD
  • Billyk75 2012/06/17 19:15:20
    Billyk75
    +2
    His heart stopped beating.
  • Picasso's Cat 2012/06/17 19:15:08
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Well I don't have a clue, but if I were to hypothesize a scenario, I would say it had something to do with one or all four LAPD officers -- Theodore Briseno, Laurence Powell, Timothy Wind and Sgt. Stacey Koon. The police officers that beat the crap out of King, and were indicted on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and excessive use of force by a police officer.
    What if one of them were to go in Kings back yard and use a stun-gun on him, then just push him into the pool. He would drown before he could get back control of his nervous system and his muscular system, and no one the wiser, would look like an unfortunate accident. Even if there was foul play suspected, no proof of anything would be found.

Anyway, that's my true crime story for today.
  • DavidK Picasso... 2012/06/18 05:45:22
    DavidK
    +1
    no big loss anyways,,,,,,,,,, just another abuser off the streets.
  • Picasso... DavidK 2012/06/18 13:13:10
    Picasso's Cat
    True, he was no role model, but he's all they had so they used him as such.
  • DavidK Picasso... 2012/06/18 15:23:20
    DavidK
    too bad he wasn't around to run for President before Obama......... sad huh?
  • Picasso... DavidK 2012/06/18 15:54:44
    Picasso's Cat
    Ha, while I understand your sarcasm in this situation, I think we both know his running for president would have never happened under any circumstances.
    Americans are misled by questionable media, but they are not totally stupid.
    Obama won because he was the first real candidate to use the internet to contact millions of Amercans with his statement of change, and after everything that had happened, like Bush lying about why America was going to war with the middle east and the economy going bankrupt, people were ready to believe anything some new presidental candidate was telling them about changing America.
    Now weather he delivered that change in the way Americans thought it would be is not the reality at this point, the reality is that people believed him.

Today however we are gong to see that same game played upon the American voter again, as the economy is deeper in debt, and more people are jobless, so the new candidates will, and are using this to bamboozle the American voter once again, and my bet is it's gonna work once again.
    So no matter who wins, Obama or Romney, we the people will once again lose big time as these two candidates tell tall tales of bringing America back to it's once greatness, and really all they are doing is securing their "OWN" financial fut...

So no matter who wins, Obama or Romney, we the people will once again lose big time as these two candidates tell tall tales of bringing America back to it's once greatness, and really all they are doing is securing their "OWN" financial future for themselves and leaving we the people with the bill.
    There is only one political party that actually wants something good for America, and to give the power back to it's people, and that's the Green Party, But the two party system of democrats and republicans tell Americans the green party is communist, Lol, Lol, because they know how dangerous such a party could be if it wins, and that would be that democrats and republicans lose ther power grip on Americans and could no longer abuse the system to their own advantage.
    Just one persons opinion on the situation.
  • DavidK Picasso... 2012/06/18 16:43:38 (edited)
    DavidK
    either way we will still have a Republican and democrat Congress. Time to let Obama go. He only worsened the situation.
  • Picasso... DavidK 2012/06/19 01:28:03
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Oh I agree with letting Obama go, never supported him in the first place, I voted for Ralph Nader myself.
    But these things are done in small moves, a few people at a time taking over. And we will get there if enough Americans get screwed in the coming days, and I think they will, and then people will think outside the political arena and want an independent government of the people like themselves, and not professional politicians who get theirs first, and give to we the people last!
    One day we won't have a democratic and republican congress, because Americans will have got rid of all of them!
  • aherbert 2012/06/17 18:49:39
    aherbert
    +1
    That is really sad ... 47 is very young. rip rodney king
  • Rogue_Loner 2012/06/17 18:26:41
  • Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ 2012/06/17 18:18:21
    Scott ヶBrony Of PHAETヶ
    +1
    By not living?
  • jt Scott ヶ... 2012/06/17 18:37:23
    jt
    Ur really a smart one
  • donedunn 2012/06/17 18:10:44
    donedunn
    +2
    What a tragic waste of a life. 47. I had no idea that he was such a young man back in the 90's. I hope he found God and that he rests in peace.
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2012/06/17 18:08:53
  • Drue-AFCL 2012/06/17 18:07:22
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    I just asked a similar question! No one knows YET!
  • Rogue_L... Drue-AFCL 2012/06/17 18:30:01
  • DavidK Drue-AFCL 2012/06/18 05:40:26
    DavidK
    I answered!

2014/09/01 07:48:54