How does it make you feel when Obama mocks the Bible?

Rick 2008/08/31 16:12:28
Click here to display images in this message or edit your settings for all messages.
External Images and objects in this message have been blocked. What's this?

See video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/4FCNKwHRCQM

• Nosmo 2008/11/17 02:48:15
    Nosmo
    Talk about taking something out of context to change the original contents meaning, as you so strongly suggest Obama is doing, you do!

It is easy to see all the cuts in the Obama speech you show it is obvious it is very doctored and distorted.

You lose, loser!
  • VICTORIA 2008/11/16 03:47:54 (edited)
    VICTORIA
    +2
    Are you serious? Did a Christian post this? What kind of edited nonsense is this?
    The narrator must be some kind of fool.

Of course the Sermon on the Mount, and Jesus who spoke it- would turn the other cheek to their enemy. What kind of hypocrisy is this?
    This is a blasphemy in itsekf! To rewrite the words of Jesus for politics.
    St. Augustine himself gave us the Just War Doctrine. That states that ONLY IN DEFENSE may a Christian nation go to war.
    Pre-emptive unprovoked attacks against another nation, such as the one conducted in Iraq- ARE NOT part of the manifest of the Just War Doctrine!

Who made this edit? The 10 Commandments come through Leviticus???
    The 10 Commandments didn't come through Leviticus!
    They were sent to Moses in EXODUS!
    Leviticus came AFTER Exodus, and expanded on the 10 Commandments- not the other way around, as stated by the narrator.
    Do people not READ their bibles to know this?
  • hazelg 2008/11/13 14:22:07
    Great. I hate the Bible myself.
    hazelg
    The bible is fact, fiction, fantasy and a lot of other things that people cannot adhere to if they were staunchly religious.
  • poicat 2008/11/13 06:34:36
    poicat
    You are an idiot and a moron....He has NEVER mocked the Bible ...However you are an abomination ....You sanctimonious hypocrite...You should not make statements that you can't prove....
  • yogi 2008/11/13 03:31:05
    yogi
    This is why I say you have got to be smarter than the average bear. This is easily recognizable as a altered video. It is this kind of scare tactic antics that will keep us divided as a society, although I am sure that is what some prefer.

average bear recognizable altered video scare tactic antics divided society
  • N.D. Nile 2008/11/12 22:43:11
    N.D. Nile
    I wouldn't know how it makes me feel, he's never done that and therefore I have never heard him do that. How can you base a poll upon such an obviously edited video. Pretty dishonest and hateful. Are you a twisted Christian or are you some college kid trying to get people to react?
  • Ahlana 2008/11/12 17:34:31
    Ahlana
  • Suz-GOODBYE FRIENDS-I just ... 2008/11/12 16:36:16
    Suz-GOODBYE FRIENDS-I just can't handle crazy people anymore!!
    +3
    Anybody can takes clips out-of-contest and paste them together to make an infomercial against or for any cause. Obama is a good Christian and a good family man. Your post is ridiculous.
  • u funny Suz-GOO... 2008/11/12 21:06:18 (edited)
    u funny
    i can't believe you people .i guess oboma can make any body believe any thing .thats how the devil will work to when he come on the scene. he's going to make people believe he is Jesus Christ the Son of God. he's even going to have the nail scared hand to .so now you can believe what you what but oboma scares me . but the anti christ hasn't came on the scene yet. but he is using people to make way for him .thats how i see it and Jesus tell's us not to fight over the word . we are to have faith. keep believing in him[Jesus Christ] the son of God . and everone can tell when we'er closeto the end of time .the bible tell's us we won't be able to buy,sell and trade. will think about this and look around if one doesn't have a job can't buy, or sell, or even trade.
  • Suz-GOO... u funny 2008/11/12 21:46:40
    +3
    You're crazier than shit.
  • Frank Suz-GOO... 2008/11/12 22:34:50
    Frank
    +2
    I wish I could give you 10 raves for that answer.
  • u funny Suz-GOO... 2008/11/12 23:31:04
    u funny
    so if i'm crazier then shit,it takes one to no one
  • Teddie 2008/11/12 15:27:20
    Teddie
    +1
    This hateful, edited version of the speech (see the unedited version at: http://www.youtube.com/result... will just prove to be another peg for haters of Obama to hang their hats on - it will not have any impact on those who understand how to use the media to discern some semblance of reality. I urge anyone who questions Obama's sincerity and goodwill to watch the whole speech, and then to consider how Jesus said we would be judged - by whether we fed the hungry, gave water to the thirsty, clothed the naked, visited the sick and imprisoned. Obama is a Christian, and a man of wisdom and goodwill.
  • Ric O'Shea® 2008/11/12 15:01:59
  • SHER♥ 2008/11/12 14:35:51 (edited)
    SHER♥
    +5
    HOW CAN YOU STAND UP AND SAY WHAT A MAN'S FAITH IS? YOU ARE YOU TO SAY OBAMA IS NOT A CHRISTIAN? THIS VIDEO MAKES ME SICK, BECAUSE ALL IT IS IS MORE MUDSLINGING FROM HATEMONGERS WHO TRY AND PRESENT THEMSELVES AS CHRISTIANS. YOU WILL HAVE TO ANSWER ONE DAY! OH, AND WHILE YOU ARE ON THE BIBLE, GOD SAID TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER, FORGIVE, YOU REPS CAN'T SEEM TO DO EVEN THAT! AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIANS? WHATEVER! YOU WILL ANSWER TO GOD!
  • Linnaeus 2008/11/12 13:50:27
    Linnaeus
    +3
    "This was ... of context."

Clip "out of".

This is why serious conversation in public media is impossible.
  • Frank 2008/11/12 10:21:44
    Frank
    +3
    This is an edited speech. The vedio cut out words and sentences to put together phrases that Obama never uttered. If you have to resort to deception to make your point, then you don't have a lot of credibility. Besides, deception is un-christian.
  • AnneMac 2008/11/12 06:30:59
    AnneMac
    +2
    Wow, talk about a partisan editing job. The bottom line: the Bible, with all its thousands of conflicting texts, has NOT been established as the law of the USA. So, every time you try to use Biblical arguments for civil issues, you are talking apples and oranges. It's a country made up of many religions, not just yours. That's the way the Founding Fathers intended. They were trying to escape from religious persecution by people like the editor of that video.
  • Ahlana AnneMac 2008/11/12 17:35:52
    Ahlana
    A-fricking-men.
  • maidenjapan 2008/09/22 19:21:23
    maidenjapan
    +1
    i dont hate the bible i just dont believe the things written in it are real
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2008/09/11 11:06:57
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +2
    I don't like it one bit and frankly, anyone who would have the audacity to do so frightens me.
  • ChloeNAydensmom 2008/09/09 22:30:10
    Great. I hate the Bible myself.
    ChloeNAydensmom
    +2
    it's just a bunch of made up stories and has changed several times...
  • Stix 2008/09/09 04:36:20 (edited)
    Stix
    +2
    He said what many people say. People interpreted the Bible by what they thought it was supposed to mean.

You guys interpret facts into fiction all the time. You accuse someone of not being christian, who says he is. Who are you to judge, and call a person a liar.

If you believe in reincarnation, you will have to believe some of the writers on this site most definately had to be around to "burn witches." After all they couldn't prove they were chirsitans, or weren't witches.

It's scary to have to prove you love your country, are a christian, aren't prejudice. How does one do that to your satisfaction, I wonder?
  • Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer 2008/09/06 19:05:57
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    Evan A.K.A Shane Sawyer
    +2
    A combination of Sadness and Righteous anger. totally dispespectful combination sadness righteous anger
  • David [Kad EEC] <3 2008/09/06 04:24:29
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    David [Kad EEC] <3
    +2
    I'm beginning to wonder if he is the antichrist. He did what satan did, twist the scriptures around. The last comment i just made was about how more and more i learn about him, the more i dislike him!
  • mk, Smartass Oracle 2008/09/05 19:15:35
  • Ahlana mk, Sma... 2008/11/12 17:38:57
    Ahlana
    He was speaking at Call to Renewal, a well respected Christian event. Jim Wallis (one of the guys in charge of CtR) is friends with Obama, a very good man, a Christian preacher/author... oh yeah, and Wallis believes that fighting poverty is a mandate from the Bible... I guess that makes him a liberal.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/god...
  • GypsyRose 2008/09/05 18:17:46
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    GypsyRose
    +2
    I really don't like it and it really worries me even more if someone like this gets elected as President.
  • Rick GypsyRose 2008/09/05 18:19:39
  • Chris [Ninja]™ 2008/09/05 17:56:13
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    Chris [Ninja]™
    +2
    It makes me sad
  • Independent against Socialism 2008/09/05 17:45:34
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    Independent against Socialism
    +1
    I'm sure he likes Pelosi's bible better.
  • ăđăм™ *sex cake* 2008/09/05 12:57:29
    ăđăм™ *sex cake*
    +1
    He is just stating a fact that so many people have interpreted the bible into whatever way they choose fit. I do not endorse any candidate in this eletion, because I simply have no say in the matter. In saying so, I have not seen any candidate speak on any foreign matter that will affect me in any way...
  • summer ♥ † John 3:16 † ♥ 2008/09/05 00:46:28
    Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    summer ♥ † John 3:16 † ♥
    +4
    i sure wish ppl that are voting for him could see this video!! HELLO PPL!!
    totally dispespectful ppl voting video ppl
  • Rick summer ... 2008/09/05 00:51:51
    Rick
    +7
    Very true Summer. Everyone should see this. It makes me wonder what it would take for people to open their eyes after Rev. Wright.
  • summer ... Rick 2008/09/05 01:09:33
    summer ♥ † John 3:16 † ♥
    +6
    I KNOW you're so right abt Rev. Wright!! Rick maybe you should also put this on your blog, i think you'll get more ppl to see it. just a thought... God help us...
    abt rev wright rick blog ppl god
  • Teddie summer ... 2008/11/12 15:31:04
    Teddie
    +2
    What you watched was edited to create an illusion. That you are so eager to buy into it without any checking says more about you than it does about Obama.
  • Ahlana summer ... 2008/11/12 17:39:36
    Ahlana
    I saw the video, in its entirety. I voted Obama.
    HELLO PPL!!
  • Don't like it. Totally dispespectful.
    ღ✞☮ νєяσηιcα ღ✞☮
  • old mccain 2008/09/04 20:03:51
    old mccain
    +2
    Any bible is open to interpretation; separate church and politics period! I interpret the 5th commandment : THOU SHALL NOT KILL , MEANS JUST THAT. Terrorist, my ass!
  • Rick old mccain 2008/09/04 23:55:53
    Rick
    +6
    Thou shall not murder. Terrorists aren't included. They deserve it.

2014/12/18 17:24:57