How does it feel to have Obama as President?

BlueRepublican 2012/06/17 19:39:05
It feels like...
I think this....
I welcome all political views and affiliations to join in the discussion.
Does he represent the office of the President well? Does he instill a sense of pride in the American people? Is he a good fit as Commander-in-Chief? Does he embody the American values and traditions? Is he respected as Leader of the FREE world?

Let me know what you think. Answer the poll right now, leave us a comment, reply to others, share with every American who loves this country, and RAVE!!!!!!

obama salute

• Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/17 19:49:14 (edited)
    It feels like...
    Rusty Shackleford
    +28
    You know that sick feeling of pain in your stomach a few minutes before the diarrhea kicks in? It feels like that all of the time.

sick feeling pain stomach minutes diarrhea kicks

• Mrs. V Evan 2012/06/20 03:19:49
    Mrs. V
    And I am persuaded that He is able to keep me......

Yes, I know HIM, too. And I have definitely had to focus and refocus on the TRUTH of His Word and Sovereignty.
  • gocar 2012/06/19 02:56:51
    It feels like...
    gocar
    It feels marvelous darling.
  • getu gocar 2012/06/20 02:30:22
    getu
    Hitler and Stalin had their syncophants, too.
  • John Boy 2012/06/19 02:29:56 (edited)
    It feels like...
    John Boy
    +5
    Being held hostage, wondering if you are going to survive and be free again !!! Once the constitution, economy, money and jobs are gone, America is gone !
  • burningsnowman 2012/06/19 02:21:34
    I think this....
    burningsnowman
    +3
    I THINK it is DISGUSTING.
  • Christine/Rest in peace Pet... 2012/06/19 02:02:32
    It feels like...
    Christine/Rest in peace Peter Br
    +4
    A scarey night terror that I can not wake up from
  • Resizstance 2012/06/19 01:36:25 (edited)
    It feels like...
    Resizstance
    +3

There is no hope.
  • ladida 2012/06/19 00:58:10
    It feels like...
    ladida
    +2
    its disgraceful to be an American.
  • Diverbelo 2012/06/19 00:47:04
    It feels like...
    Diverbelo
    +3
    It feels like the government has targeted those that strive for success and is attacking me personally.
  • Evan Diverbelo 2012/06/19 14:50:34
    Evan
    +2
    Yes, Diverbelo, that is an appropriate feeling, as I know for sure small businesses such as mine are under attack. Gov.org does not like people who don't need gov.org for their survival. People who can provide for themselves, with money they earn themselves seem to be "enemies of the state".
  • boots 2012/06/19 00:45:19
  • Demonic Rat Hunter 2012/06/19 00:40:35
    It feels like...
    Demonic Rat Hunter
  • WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/19 00:19:48 (edited)
    It feels like...
    WhereIsAmerica? ~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    The next Great Depression.

depression

depression
  • Jackson 2012/06/19 00:09:01
    It feels like...
    Jackson
    +3
    state seccession from the U.S.A. would be a good idea.
  • Dandydon 2012/06/18 23:59:07
    It feels like...
    Dandydon
  • Maddog 2012/06/18 23:30:39
    It feels like...
    Maddog
    +6
    It feels like I went to sleep and woke up in another country!
  • Josh Robinson 2012/06/18 22:28:41
    It feels like...
    Josh Robinson
    +6
    feels like living in a blending of Dr Strangelove and 1984... 1984 movie dr strangelove
  • Fred 2012/06/18 22:27:30
    I think this....
    Fred
    +2
    really SUCKS
  • Beccy 2012/06/18 22:01:19
    It feels like...
    +5
    Grief. I was a democrat before the primary in Michigan. When they gave the undecided votes to Obama I could not read anything on the net or listen to the news for about 2 months. I had this feeling of doom. From what I had read during the primary i did not feel Obama would be good for our country because of his lack of experience and his connections to the shady side of Chicago politics. I was very involved in the democratic party. I could not campaign for him nor could I endorse him. I thought I could vote for him and didn't. I felt like I have let alot of people down, my clients and my union. The racial undertone that has come out sense Obama started running for office breaks my heart. I have friends from every ethnic group and worry that people that I love are going to be hurt. When he was elected my heart was sad. It hurts me to see the disappointment on the faces of people I love and care about. The blacks had such high hopes about him. I am a social worker and sense he has been in office I see my standard of living go down, while the people I work with get more foodstamps, my help with their homes and stupid things like Obama phones. I remember the 8 years I couldn't wait to get a democrat in office. The way Obama helps the rich he sure can't be a democrat. I am so disappointed that no democrat has the stones to run against this losser.
  • Evan Beccy 2012/06/19 14:55:05
    Evan
    +1
    Becca, may God Bless you. What a lot of courage you have, to be in that kind of job, in this day and age. My hat is off to you. It's a "challenging" job you have, and I know it goes mainly unappreciated. it is probably better than no job at all, but wish the best for you.
  • Beccy Evan 2012/06/19 16:27:23
    Thank you. I feel like I am blessed to work with the chronically mentally ill. THey are wonderful people when you get to know them. The office politics drive me nuts and the pay sucks but I have a roof over my head and food on the table so Ihave enough
  • A Founding Father 2012/06/18 21:33:26
    It feels like...
    A Founding Father
    +1
    Sorta like a refreshing shower after being dirtied by thirty years of "Reaganomics" and the "conservative agenda" of the Reagan Banks, Wall Street, and corporations that have collapsed our economy and brought the world so close to The Greatest Depression.
    Now, if we can just claw back some of the $27Trillion taken from America's middle class by these "interests", perhaps we can rebuild "We the people" and push the "money people" to the rear of the bus.

He does, indeed, represent "We the people", at least the 98% who have been so abused by the "Top 2% Club" and now have a chance to regain control of the Government and the influence of the Nation. GWB didn't travel much as he wasn't welcome in most of the world, viewed as the representative of our warmongering Pentagon and the military-industrial corporatism that ruled our foreign policy. Obama has done more and better, although the world remains inhospitable to the U.S. owing to our greed and seeking to gain control of all that is of value.
  • Ben 2012/06/18 20:48:32
    It feels like...
    Ben
    +1
    Bush is still in office. Yeah, I went there.
  • BlueRep... Ben 2012/06/19 19:28:49
    BlueRepublican
    Oh snap!!
  • CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA 2012/06/18 20:48:13
    It feels like...
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +5
    Like trying to pass a razor blade encrusted kidney stone.
  • txDON'T... CMackle... 2012/06/18 23:24:20
  • Biki~pwcm/potl~ 2012/06/18 20:04:07
    It feels like...
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    +8
    a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.
  • Evan Biki~pw... 2012/06/19 14:57:41
    Evan
    +1
    Bikicat, yes it does, for sure. Find an "Ark" and get into it. There are "Arks of safety" all over, and more springing up all the time, just be sure you are in one whose authority is the un-changing, infalliable, true Word of God! (Many times their names will start with....."worship center", or something like that.)
  • Biki~pw... Evan 2012/06/19 18:45:47
    Biki~pwcm/potl~
    Okay Evan. =-)
  • chgo 2012/06/18 19:54:42
    It feels like...
    chgo
    +1
    We're doing some progress. but It would be a lot of better if we didn't have conservatards obstructing the whole legislative process.
  • CMackle... chgo 2012/06/18 20:50:40
    CMackley ~POTL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Yeah, obstructing him from becoming a dictator. But you sheep may like that. No decisions to make, just do as you're told.
  • Studied 2012/06/18 19:46:26
    It feels like...
    Studied
    +7
    So embarrassed. America elected a BULLY instead of a President.
  • Lanikai Studied 2012/06/18 19:53:16
    +4
    His OWN law professor has said obama failed to get progressive ideals forwards, relying instead on food stamp politics and helping ONLY his wealthy interests. Even his own commie kind are embarrassed.

Here is a link and a quote from the article:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

One of President Obama's former Harvard professors is calling for the president's defeat in November, releasing a scathing video in which he accuses the president of abandoning America's workers while pushing a policy of "food stamps."
    The video by Brazilian scholar and politician Roberto Unger serves as an indictment of both parties. But in it, Unger says Obama must be defeated in order for the Democratic Party to restore itself "as the vehicle for the progressive alternative in the country."
    Obama, he said, has not advanced that cause.
    "President Obama must be defeated in the coming election. He has failed to advance the progressive cause in the United States," he said in the eight-minute video, titled "Beyond Obama" and posted to YouTube.
    "He has spent trillions of dollars to rescue the moneyed interests and left workers and homeowners to their own devices," Unger said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

http://www.foxnews.com/politi...

• A Found... Studied 2012/06/18 21:36:25 (edited)
    A Founding Father
    Did he start those two wars and hang the elected leader of an independent nation? I've lost the time line, I thought that was some earlier President. Help me recall those events. And, did he find the WMDs he claimed were about to be used against us?
  • President Camacho 2012/06/18 19:28:03
    It feels like...
    President Camacho
    +7
    Candy unicorn orgy on the moon.
  • Donn Wright 2012/06/18 18:40:04
  • txDON'T... Donn Wr... 2012/06/18 23:27:37
    txDON'TMESSw/GOVRickPerry!
    +2
    Good one Donn
  • John Boy Donn Wr... 2012/06/19 02:38:36
    John Boy
    +1
    Great comparison, Donn !
  • teacham... Donn Wr... 2012/06/19 21:42:36
    teachaman~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    spot on!

on target
  • FeelHood H. Obama~BN28 2012/06/18 18:03:34
    It feels like...
    FeelHood H. Obama~BN28
    +3
    President Obama represents the Office as well as the best of them.

PBO instills pride in all sane Americans.

PBO is obviously an excellent CIC.

PBO embodies true American values but, doesn't let antiquated & outdated "traditions" stop America from growing up & moving forward.

PBO is a respected leader of the Free World.

Obama's not perfect (no President is) but, he's doing pretty good.

He'd be better with a true Super Majority in Congress & with Scalia and Thomas out on their paid-off asses.

Anything that pisses off Sean Hannity is good for America.

2014/09/03 00:00:09