How does faith in God affect our life?

• In memory of my wife,Sister... 2009/09/13 13:24:04
    In memory of my wife,Sister in Christ, Has Passed away!
    Faith is inviting God's Holy Spirit to live within us. It is not just an act of the mind, but it taps us into the very resources of God so that we have the power to live in an entirely new way. If God himself is living within us, our lives should be dramatically changed.

Gal.5:22-26. says:"But the fruit of the Spirit is love,joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, " gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires." Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."
    "Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other."

Romans 8:5-9, says:"Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires;" but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."
    "The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;" the sinful mind is hostile to God."It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so."
    "Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.
    "You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, ...

"You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Faith in God brings peace of mind and heart because we know that we belong to him, and we know that one day all pain and suffering will end.

Sin breaks our relationship with God because it is rebellion against God. A Holy God cannot live with unholy people. But when we accept Jesus as Savior and ask him to forgive our sins, this simple act of faith makes us righteous in God's sight.

Faith is the only way to get to heaven. It is the only doorway to eternal life. If God created eternity, then only through God we get ther.

Jesus said I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life.
    This is the Lord, in whom we trusted. Let us rejoice in the Salvation he brings! listen message god eternal life lord trusted rejoice salvation brings
  • Bold Reality 2009/09/12 03:32:22
    Bold Reality
    Pronounces truth in his love for us and all to come. It personally gives me something to look forward to.
  • In memo... Bold Re... 2009/09/13 13:26:42
  • sasquatchette 2009/09/12 02:34:06
    sasquatchette
    It centers me and helps me realign my priorities. The best way I can put it - helps me point my spiritual compass true north.
  • In memo... sasquat... 2009/09/13 13:26:10
  • Suicide is Painless~<3 Rev~<3 2009/09/12 02:25:00
    Suicide is Painless~<3 Rev~<3
    It makes some people crazy and homicidal. It makes some people motivated to do good in the world. And it does nothing for some people. So, it really depends on the person.
  • In memo... Suicide... 2009/09/13 13:25:23
  • Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥ 2009/09/12 02:23:21
    Dave Sawyer ♥ Child of God ♥
    It gives me confidence in the ultimate outcome of life, and knowing what I know, it gives me direction in my life.
  • In memo... Dave Sa... 2009/09/13 13:25:07

2014/08/01 01:52:35