How do you rate SodaHead

get real 2008/08/03 18:19:33
A++
B
C
D or below
Feel free to leave a description of what you do/don't like. Any improvements etc.

• Brenda 2008/09/01 07:08:34
    C
    Brenda
    +2
    You need a big warning sign saying this is a bigot group or bible group before you answer any questions cause some of these people will be up your ass

• CJG 2009/02/13 04:32:41
    B
    CJG
    +1
    It's a great website! I really like it. I just wish they'd go back to the old format. With time, I'll get used to it, though.
  • Legal in CT. ~ ***American ... 2008/11/22 03:00:29
    B
    Legal in CT. ~ ***American Rebel*** ~
    +1
    Well, I've only been here since Nov.6, but in that short time I've garnered negatives as well as positives from this website. First of all just let me say... this site has proved to be more addictive than I had anticipated! I came here to share opinions as well as to have fun, and I've had fun. One of the negatives is the outright bigotry I've encountered with many SodaHead members. I had never before been called a 'racist' or a 'hater' until I came here. I must admit though, I find that rather amusing. Those words seem to be the most popular ammunition used here by black members when encountering opposing viewpoints...in other words, encountering opposition to ANYTHING concerning Barack Obama. Of course, being a staunch Republican I expected some opposition when posting Conservative views on obvious left wing topics.That's fine, but what I find most puzzling in those situations is the outright misinterpretations of what I've posted. Many of the replies I get from Dem's have little or nothing to do with what I've written. It's obvious they didn't actually read what was posted, they only 'reacted' to the fact that it was a right wing rebuttal. It's confusing to say the least. I find they reply mainly because they want to argue. I don't like to argue, so I say what I have to say and leave them to...

'''''
    Well, I've only been here since Nov.6, but in that short time I've garnered negatives as well as positives from this website. First of all just let me say... this site has proved to be more addictive than I had anticipated! I came here to share opinions as well as to have fun, and I've had fun. One of the negatives is the outright bigotry I've encountered with many SodaHead members. I had never before been called a 'racist' or a 'hater' until I came here. I must admit though, I find that rather amusing. Those words seem to be the most popular ammunition used here by black members when encountering opposing viewpoints...in other words, encountering opposition to ANYTHING concerning Barack Obama. Of course, being a staunch Republican I expected some opposition when posting Conservative views on obvious left wing topics.That's fine, but what I find most puzzling in those situations is the outright misinterpretations of what I've posted. Many of the replies I get from Dem's have little or nothing to do with what I've written. It's obvious they didn't actually read what was posted, they only 'reacted' to the fact that it was a right wing rebuttal. It's confusing to say the least. I find they reply mainly because they want to argue. I don't like to argue, so I say what I have to say and leave them to their sputtering and fuming. Such a waste of time and energy.

However, the positives I've found at SodaHead have so far outweighed the negatives. I've met so many interesting and fun people in the short span of time I've been a member here. I've joined three really fun groups, too. The Republicans club really rocks! They have a lot of fun over there, as well as tackle many pressing issues of the day. Of course conservatives are just an intelligent and fun loving group of people! I wouldn't expect anything less! ;-)
    tackle pressing issues conservatives intelligent fun loving group people expect
  • shadi 2008/09/05 03:43:09
    A++
    shadi
    +1
    It's a great site!
  • Brenda 2008/09/01 07:08:34
    C
    Brenda
    +2
  • get real Brenda 2008/09/01 14:45:53
    get real
    +1
    aint that the truth
  • Brenda get real 2008/09/01 18:12:33
    Brenda
    +2
    some of these people really need to chill
  • chilton~T~ 2008/08/03 18:36:02
    B
    chilton~T~
    +2
    Ask again in a week, maybe I will cool off....lol....I want freedom to delete my polls!
  • get real chilton~T~ 2008/08/03 18:37:11
    get real
    +1
    Do you mind if I take a look at them?
  • chilton~T~ get real 2008/08/03 18:44:50
    chilton~T~
    +1
    Go for it...
  • ☠Marz555☠ 2008/08/03 18:22:30
    B
    ☠Marz555☠
    +2
    needs a little work
  • get real ☠Marz555☠ 2008/08/03 18:36:02
    get real
    +3
    I agree. It should have an automatic "other" choice in every answer to prevent bias answers.
  • ☠Marz555☠ get real 2008/08/03 19:25:48
    ☠Marz555☠
    +1
    and sodahead jr. for all the kiddies
  • get real ☠Marz555☠ 2008/08/03 22:23:14
    get real
    lol

2014/10/30 18:25:06