How do you feel about Planned Parenthood giving advice on how to abuse Medicaid for sex-selected abortions?

DJL 2012/05/30 02:43:54
The pro-life organization Life Action has released a new undercover video of
a Planned Parenthood clinic in Austin, Texas giving advise on sex-selective
abortions.

In the video, a woman tells the Planned Parenthood counselor
that she wants to have an abortion if the baby is going to be a girl. The
counselor, identified as Rebecca, encourages the woman to get on Medicaid to pay
for an ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, although the intent of that
information could be used for a gender selective abortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2H3ZDnBtuw&feature;=player_de...

Read More: http://www.highplainspundit.com/2012/05/war-on-bab...

• Razorey... texasred 2012/06/03 00:07:08
    Razoreye001
    No man is an island, you don't have to agree with anything our tax dollars are used for but it is part of your social contract that a portion of your money is used to help the government help the less fortunate and if you fall on hard times then someone else's money is going to be used by our government to help you. All of us are in this country together and we have an obligation to care enough about each other to allow our government to give the same human needs to everyone.
  • texasred Razorey... 2012/06/03 00:17:02
    texasred
    Don't preach to me. You have absolutely no concept of what you speak other than what has been poured into your head by progressive indoctrination. You can take your self-righteous socialistic propaganda and shove it. The only obligation I have is what my Lord and Savior says is my obligation, not you or the government.
  • Razorey... texasred 2012/06/03 00:27:01
    Razoreye001
    I thought your "savior" said "give to god which is god's and give to Caesar that is Caesar's" you were born into this country that means you have certain obligations if you can't stand up to those obligations you are free to leave this country.
  • texasred Razorey... 2012/06/03 00:39:24
    texasred
    +1
    Once again, don't preach to me. When you've lived a little longer you can talk to me about what my obligations and your obligations are supposed to be. I've put more blood, sweat and tears into this nation than you can even begin to know.

Second, if you want to live in a socialist nation, YOU are free to leave this country. It is not my obligation, even under God's laws, and it is not your obligation, to support those that can support themselves but choose not to.

Third, God is capitalized. If you have no respect for God, then you will definitely earn your place in hell, in spite of your misguided socialist tendencies.

And last, this nation was founded on Judeo-Christian values. No where that I've ever seen has God said the government should dictate to whom and what to give.

Don't bother me again, little boy. When you grow up and understand life, liberty and God, I'll consider interacting with you again. Until that time, go away or I will block your immature, ignorant, atheist, socialist a$$.
  • DJL Razorey... 2012/06/02 01:29:18
    DJL
    +1
    They told the woman how to get Medicaid to pay to find out if she was having a girl and that Planned Parenthood would still do the abortion even if it was so she could have a boy instead.
  • Razorey... DJL 2012/06/02 01:38:38
    Razoreye001
    so, they do abortions it doesn't matter what the reason is they don't judge you thats why they are so highly regarded they won't lie to you about it.
  • DJL Razorey... 2012/06/02 05:30:51
    DJL
    So you are a liar?
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/05/30 02:52:56
    Rusty Shackleford
    +7
    Abortion is murder, the reasons why someone commits an abortion doesn't matter.
  • MadAsHEck 2012/05/30 02:49:04
    MadAsHEck
    +5
    How about what they are teaching Teenagers on their Teen Pages?

http://www.plannedparenthood....

2014/10/01 22:21:58