How do i delete a question i asked on here?

SpecialKrazyK! 2011/12/07 13:22:58
Related Topics: Opinions, Congress, Bush, Ten
I asked a question about bush on here and whamo 447 opinions later i am done! I thought maybe i would get ten answers..maybe....not a whole SLEW of attacks on people and me....that frankly..some of y'all need some cymbalta....if u get this angry over a stupid question..what the harry do u do in real life???

GET OVER YOURSELF..it was a just a question.

However thank you to the people who did answer, were not abusive in trying tog et me to understand their point of view. I enoyed reading your responses.

If more people like you were in congress we would get things done!

• jakep51 2011/12/07 17:58:39
    Really, this is sodahead...and you are suprised??
    jakep51
    +5
    Aw don't worry about it. It's when they attack you that you know you really touched a nerve and one quite close to the truth too.

• ndaye 2012/01/09 12:05:36
    Try this...maybe you should not post such a hard hitting question about Bush ...
    +1
    ask the people at sodahead.
  • ☆stillthe12c☆ 2011/12/09 22:25:58
    ☆stillthe12c☆
    +1
    I did not see a box I want ed to check. I see post where both sides complain about the other side. I did not think that Bush was Conservative enough and I get attacked for this. I have pointed out that he was to the left of John Kennedy and I get criticize for this. The fact is that both parties have moved to the left. I use to be a Democrat and went Independent for a while until Reagan. Then I went to the Republicans/ Then along came Bush. I found out that he was to far to the left. My measure is John Kennedy. Here is his statement to prove that the parties have moved to the left: Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Now show me someone today from either party that meets this mark. He might be a middle of the road person.
  • Mechelle 2011/12/07 21:38:33
    Mechelle
    +1
    Don't ever be sorry for a question you asked. It was something you wanted to know. Be sorry for the idiots who took it to far and hurt your feelings out of their own stupid reasons. You did nothing wrong. Leave your question and know it was posted with the best intentions.
  • jakep51 2011/12/07 17:58:39
    jakep51
    +5
  • Special... jakep51 2011/12/07 18:26:56
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    yeah.....never been mob attacked..lol
  • melody_K 2011/12/07 17:40:35
    melody_K
    +3
    I think it should be more like 'Really, this is a political question on sodahead...and you are surprised??'. That is the way it goes. Sucks that people had to be nasty though!
  • Special... melody_K 2011/12/07 18:27:13
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    i agree....the really ...really adds to it..lol!!
  • Richard Hungwell AKA Relent... 2011/12/07 17:18:31 (edited)
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    +3
    To delete your question, click on your name at the top of the screen, then click on "asked" on the left side. then click on the question in the list. Once you open the question scroll to the bottom of your question and right above the comments, you should see the options:

"Close Question•Edit Question•Delete Question•Categorize Question"

Hope that helps

Congress is already filled with people a lot like the people around here. the irrational ones out number the rational ones.
  • mikamage Richard... 2011/12/07 17:47:50
    mikamage
    +3
    Yeah this is what I would have said, I see the option to "close" or "delete" at the bottom of my asked questions, good luck! : )
  • Special... mikamage 2011/12/07 18:28:10
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    got it but again thank you for helping you rock!
  • Special... Richard... 2011/12/07 18:27:51
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    now i get totally why nothing gets done in DC!! thank you so much for your help!
  • Richard... Special... 2011/12/07 21:16:07
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    +1
    You're welcome.
  • Capt. Binghamton 2011/12/07 16:36:11
    Capt. Binghamton
    +4
    You do not have to answer, eventually the thread collapses itself. Bush was good and bad, in different areas. Bush, for the most part was maligned by the media, of course he brought some of it on himself. He was President for 8 years and now that is history, hopefully it will only be four years for Obama.
  • Special... Capt. B... 2011/12/07 18:29:30
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    i so agree..i dont think Bush was perfect...or even the best president...i think if Obama..truly wanted to help the country..instead of villefying Bush..he might have.saw..what he did wrong..and learned from it...but...his arrogance..is..stunning...
  • Capt. B... Special... 2011/12/07 18:52:31
    Capt. Binghamton
    +3
    I agree, Fmr. Pres. Bush was not the best President and he made his share of mistakes but alot of what he got blamed for was not directly him. People have a tendancy to forget that there are two other branches to the government.
  • Special... Capt. B... 2011/12/07 18:55:23
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +1
    thank you captain..i am more mad at congress!! they have tons of time off and still cannot get crap done...thank you for saying this!!!
  • Capt. B... Special... 2011/12/07 19:07:04
    Capt. Binghamton
    +2
    We are in an odd situation, it appears that the President is doing a lot. It is a sad thing to see that he is doing a dog and ponies show, Obama knows that the Congress is going to go thumbs down on his proposals, by doing this he make them appear to be obstructionist, and they are, for good reasons, Obama wants to continue with tax and spend polices instead of fiscal reform. Congress has laid on the tables several alternatives to pay for what Obama wants to do but Obama is stonewalling all of them. I would like to see every member of Congress and the President replaced, ocasionally the "term limits" comes on the horizon, that would be the best thing for the country.
  • Special... Capt. B... 2011/12/07 19:09:11
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +1
    that has been my goal too..for as long as i can remember....i would love to see all the good o boys around her take a walk..i am sure they are obstructing a lot in congress...
  • HipJipC Capt. B... 2011/12/07 20:57:50
  • politicalsoldier 2011/12/07 15:46:48 (edited)
    politicalsoldier
    +3
    Next time just expect it. This is a forum for all types of opinions, and liberals are the most hateful little trolls, so just expect it.
  • Special... politic... 2011/12/07 18:30:00
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    am so expecting it anytime i put the BIG B,.lol in there!!
  • SK-pro impeachment 2011/12/07 15:45:37
    Hey thank you to the guy who told my my grammer sucked...i agree!
    SK-pro impeachment
    +2
    Did you tell him to fock uff? LOLz just ask SH to remove it. But what did you expect from a site filled with pathetic, Bush hating, miserable liberals.
  • Special... SK-pro ... 2011/12/07 18:31:25
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    no but i did lose my temper to some wacked out chick named victoria..which meant..i lost...i should have ignored here...ps love the fock uff..stealing that..lol!!
  • SK-pro ... Special... 2011/12/07 18:42:41
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    Yep victoria is a mess to to say the least. Took a while but she finally blocked me.
  • Special... SK-pro ... 2011/12/07 18:43:51
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    ahhhh so...you know her..wow..u sooooo made me feel better...i was like what the??lmao...awwwwww thank you...thank you...and u are lucky...lol!!!
  • SK-pro ... Special... 2011/12/07 19:08:31 (edited)
    SK-pro impeachment
    +3
    yep she is very popular among us conservative patriots. I think i danced a jig when she blocked me. LOL
  • Special... SK-pro ... 2011/12/07 19:10:55
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    lmao!! i will too..hope she cans me bum!!
  • david shiel 2011/12/07 15:13:22
    david shiel
    +3
    morons
  • Special... david s... 2011/12/07 18:31:54
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    def some of them...thanks for supporting :)
  • LittleMistersMom 2011/12/07 15:09:16
    LittleMistersMom
    +4
    Meh... I saw the question and didn't feel like answering. I honestly get tired of the whole "liberal/conservative" arguments. I'll start to chime in when people can realize we're all people, and not labels.

I'm sorry though, I have no clue how to remove it. But good luck!
  • Special... LittleM... 2011/12/07 18:34:16
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +3
    at least u are honest..and didnt tell me i am stupid..i really thought no one would answer it and it just came about for i was commenting on something..and out of the blue..up came bush...lmao..he is "the dog ate my home work" of excuses...thanks for commenting..it is closed now :)
  • DuncanONeil 2011/12/07 14:59:28
    DuncanONeil
    +5
    Actually when I first got here the site was rational and reasoned.
    It appears that radical liberals found SH. The people that attack the messenger, are those that are the most radical and pre-programmed. They do not know how to debate or argue a point. Suppose that it is an indictment of their education.

Me I say don't give up! Keep after them, because if you run away they will celebrate having defeated their chosen enemies (liberty, freedom, & reason).
  • Special... DuncanO... 2011/12/07 15:04:51
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    aww really good advice...thank you..and i do think u are correct..i just closed it...there was enought name calling for 24 hours...almost 500 opinions.in 24 hours...on a sbect i thought might get ten answers,,,lol..silly huh :)
  • DuncanO... Special... 2011/12/07 15:38:57
    DuncanONeil
    +3
    You never know what people are going to get excited over.
    Thing is any time Bush is mentioned, the left gets apoplectic! Yet the right is taken to task for opposing Obama's policies. Any wonder there is so much personal attacks from the left?
  • Special... DuncanO... 2011/12/07 18:34:59
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +2
    nope...just the sheer magnitude...lmao..was mind boggling!!
  • DuncanO... Special... 2011/12/07 23:38:40
    DuncanONeil
    It is amazing sometimes. I have seen 300 - 400 in a matter of an hour or two.
  • ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒ 2011/12/07 14:55:32
    ♒ßεllεchεvεllε®♒
    +5
    Welcome to hell. :/ There are a lot of psychotards on this site...especially regarding politics and religion....but there is PLENTY of fun to be had, too.
  • Special... ♒ßεllεc... 2011/12/07 14:57:03
    SpecialKrazyK!
    +4
    LMAO..i love it..psychotards???that is BRILLIANT!!!
  • Kelly Stevenson 2011/12/07 14:50:21
    Kelly Stevenson
    +3
    It was an opinion question

2014/09/30 16:18:38