How did Jerusalem get it's name

freespire 2012/04/22 08:31:39
Related Topics: Jerusalem, Race
when you think about this city do you consider who actually named it and what it's cultural race was at the time?

• freespire 2012/04/25 08:16:11
    it was named by..
    freespire
    Yes thanks Daylight the would "you", you may regard as "Who" instead just thought I would add this since you were childish enough to block our conversation peace be with you
  • daylight 2012/04/22 08:41:08 (edited)
    daylight
    Please stop with the crap................stop!!!!!...

• daylight daylight 2012/04/22 09:03:00 (edited)
    daylight
    How did Jerusalem get it's name , please do your home work, and stop playing games . You have the internet,l

-
  • freespire daylight 2012/04/23 06:15:14
    freespire
    am I playing games or bring forth things forgotten that need to be considered once again?

but if you don't want to be serious why even enter into the conversation their are many others to join or are you truly interested but trying to hide behind a mask?
  • freespire daylight 2012/04/23 06:17:51
    freespire
    I do not understand the point of this video clip at all please explain
  • daylight freespire 2012/04/23 06:23:13
    daylight
    +1
    Jerusalem
    Although it is mentioned in similar variations (Salem, Shalem, etc.) in the time of Abraham in the old testament (c. 19th century BCE), the name Jerusalem, or Yerushalayim in its hebraic pronouncement, was given to the city by King David (c. 1000 BCE).

The video is just a side note
  • freespire daylight 2012/04/23 06:32:02
    freespire
    no probs well I don't understand the video to be honest but that is ok I am sure others do.

now you see the point i was coming across here knowing that Jerusalem is actually a jewish city means that the muslim re-writing of the Bible was taken from the scriptures owning to God Elohiym and not a god called Allaah which also mean that mohamid is not the savor and Jesus is. the importance of this is knowing what is false worship and true worship.
  • daylight freespire 2012/04/23 19:31:38
    daylight
    +1
    I so agree, the middle east had the good new of Christ, until Mohamid replaced it with his false god. But many are coming to the Lord by the Holy Spirit in the middle east, (they are just under ground). Its all the work of the Spirit, thank God for Him.

Jer -USA- lem is the Lords, and He gave it to the Jews. And the true Jew is one who has a change of heart believing in Christ as the Son of God.

We all have a death sentance upon us, but then for us who are born again, we go on to be with Christ after the first death, die no more.

True worship is worship in spirit and truth - Islam is false worship. But don't tell them, they may cut your head off................not very like Christ, sounds more like......you know who!

On SH there are lots of people who lie, thought you were one........sorry :(

The video is people who believe they are in love and they lie to themselves into believing. They don't under stand the truth of what love means.
  • freespire daylight 2012/04/25 07:56:07 (edited)
    freespire
    first thank you for sharing with me the understanding of the video makes much more sense now :-)).

Yes I agree there is so many who just like Peter will deny Jesus for the sake of their own skin. this is something Satan counts on when he sends his followers head hunting for new souls. for just denying Jesus is the same as serving Satan. I feel sorry for those souls who cast away their rights for ever lasting life to return for themself five more mintues of fleshly tribulation. such a lost.
  • daylight freespire 2012/04/25 08:00:10
    daylight
    Yes I agree there is so many you just like Peter will deny Jesus for the sake of their own skin. this is something Satan counts on when he sends his followers head hunting. for just denying Jesus is the same as serving Satan. I feel sorry for those souls who cast away their rights for ever lasting life to return five more mintues of fleshly tribulation. such a lost

What???? Read what you wrote, I'm done

2014/07/28 20:43:50