How DEEP The Rabbit Hole Goes

Deep007 2012/05/24 17:30:08
I See, Hear and Understand
None of this is true..it can't be
Recently there has been an upswing of so called “Libertarians” on S/H. The majority of them, 75% are just ‘posers’(liberals in disguise) the other 25% are well intention, but deleuded individuals. Libertarians generally are reformed former Liberals. They were always anti Conservative/Republican, now they are anti Socialist/Communist Democrat. So now instead of hating one political party they hate both political parties. That emotional angst is carefully cultivated and exploited in elections ALL over the U.S. whenever an incumbent of the Democratic party is in peril. The so called ‘Independent’ is used to achieve victory for them. Anyone who is not a brainwashed Liberal is NOT going to vote Democrat so the ‘Independent’ is used to siphon away votes from the Republican challenger The latest occurred in Massachusetts in 2010 in a race between Socialist DemoRat Deval Patrick who garnered 48% of the vote, Republican Charlie Baker who received 42% and Independent Timothy Cahill who got 8%. Cahill became the Libertarian choice since there was no Libertarian in the race. This has occurred all around the country, the conservative candidate failing because their cousin candidate, the Libertarian, continues his candidacy with no hope of winning. WHY? Why would a candidate spend millions of dollars long after the point where they have no chance of winning.
Answer..the Libertarian party has been infiltrated and its continued existence is now subsidized by Democratic operatives solely for the purpose of delivering political offices to the Democrats.
Upon understanding that the whole Libertarian movement is based on this book, http://www.fee.org/doc/anything-thats-peaceful/#Chapter%2010, which is 90% unabashed conservatism. One has to wonder how they have become the Liberal/Socialist/Party party lite. They spew just as many if not more invectives at us conservatives, their cousins, as do the communist/socialist Democrats. We are Neocons (the word is said with a sneer) and NWO supporters. The paranoia espoused would make one think that Conservatives/Republicans have ruled America with an iron fist for long periods of time. Actually the OPPOSITE is true. From 1945 to 2009....64 years..the Republicans have controlled the House of Representatives only 18 years, the Democrats FORTY -SIX of those years. Not much of a chance at power by any stretch of the imagination. The Senate numbers are even MORE disparate. Only 12 years out of the 64 years. Congress makes policy. That being said the DemoRats are the the reason the United States is on the brink of BANKRUPTCY on fiscal, moral and social fronts. So how is that Republicans get the inverse proportion of blame as compared with so little time in a position of leadership. The ire that is reserved for Conservative/ Republicans has conveniently been directed there by the Democratic Matrix. http://www.sodahead.com/living/what-is-the-matrix/question-24... In addition to CONTROLLING the country through national political elections for long periods of time, noticibly not revealed to us in our ‘History’ books. The communist/socialist Democratic party CONTROLs ALL of the government departments and agencies. From the Department of Agriculture to the Department of Veteran Affairs there are over 400 agencies employing tens of MILLIONS voting Democrats. The fact that the Republican Party is even relevant is a testimony to the perseverance and the strength of character of Conservatives everywhere in America. The Democratic party Matrix controls this country and has infiltrated the Libertarian party the same way it had the Republican party. That's’ why the Tea Party rose to prominence and cleaned socialists from Republican ranks all over the country. The Matrix attempts to control all of us, Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, our thoughts and movements from cradle to grave. 1984 has already come. Your/Our minds are under assault EVERYDAY as pointed out in my ‘“Matrix” oped. True Libertarians, you must come to the realization they are after YOU too and they are in your party. But they are NOT the majority, we ARE. If we band together with the understanding of WHO the enemy is. The Communist/Liberal/Socialist Democrat party. We are laying the groundwork for victory.
It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles; --Art of War-
Get ready,,the fight has just begun.

• rocat 2012/05/24 23:33:20 (edited)
    I See, Hear and Understand
    rocat
    +13
    libertarians...independents and etc...
    are about smaller and less govt involvement...period-
    it is that simple-

no matter who they used to be...
    or what you label them-

smaller govt...
    now who would argue against that???
    only someone espousing big govt -
    -----------------------------...
    top comment...
    after being blocked-
    now that's a hoot-

• ur XLNC... Deep007 2012/06/14 00:56:17
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    And you are incapable of an intelligent insult.
  • Deep007 ur XLNC... 2012/06/16 18:29:23
    Deep007
    Everything i say IS intelligent..a byproduct of who i am...i piss excellance..you on the other hand are just a piece of shiite..and everything you say... well is just a byproduct of the shiite...look at it this way.. you provide fertilizer for my words...
    LoooSAH
  • ur XLNC... Deep007 2012/06/17 02:48:49
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    As I said....you are incapable.
  • Deep007 ur XLNC... 2012/06/20 00:27:01
    Deep007
    The Sun shines..and i radiate...
    you are dull and envious...mentally crippled and envious.....
    and in truth...just a piece of shiite that hasn't fallen far from their mommy's ASS...and it was a big one at that...
    oh PLEASE...I love it...inside that twisted confused mind is MY hand...from yer smelly breath to smelly feet...you are such a dissapointment
  • ur XLNC... Deep007 2012/06/21 00:26:20
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    +1
    As I said...YOU can't even insult in an intelligent manner. You are really boring when "pissing excellence".
  • Deep007 ur XLNC... 2012/06/25 20:45:13
    Deep007
    Stop looking for my approval your not going to get it. ... yer whining and posturing so typical of a programmed liberal atheist looking for a father figure.... Knows whats even more disgusting...you like getting PISSED on by me...
  • ur XLNC... Deep007 2012/06/26 00:31:02
    ur XLNC-PWCM
    Evidently, you cannot read, nor can you comprehend WHAT you you try to read.
  • Deep007 ur XLNC... 2012/06/26 18:27:32
    Deep007
    "Evidently, you cannot read, nor can you comprehend WHAT you you try to read."
    The tetherball that you just tried to hit and MISSED just hit you square in yer stupid face.
    LMAO
  • Bibliophilic 2012/05/25 01:27:56 (edited)
    None of this is true..it can't be
    Bibliophilic
    +2
    Libertarians are both liberal and conservative. The libertarianism movement is also not based on a book published in 2009. Libertarians are 'socially liberal' because they support the liberties of the individual. I don't think that the Democratic Matrix is fact- it's your own concoction.

Remove your tinfoil hat.

Where did this copypasta block of text come from? It was difficult to read.
  • Deep007 Bibliop... 2012/05/25 13:31:36
    Deep007
    if course it is hard to read for an
    IDIOT
  • Link 2012/05/25 00:24:57
  • Deep007 Link 2012/05/25 13:32:37
  • Link Deep007 2012/05/26 04:06:24
    Link
    You make absolutely not damned sense...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/13 04:46:16
    Deep007
    Heh heh heh...you are just working for the MAN.. and the Man is the DemoRatic party...boo hoo...
    if it wasn't for fools like you trying to fool me..there would be NO comedy in my life...
    SUCKER
  • Link Deep007 2012/06/13 12:14:41
    Link
    +1
    Unless you live completely off the grid and are able to not work at all and have no need for money, therefore don't have to pay taxes or make big monthly payments to corporations that you have purchased goods or services from, you work for the "Man"...

If you're a Re-pubi-c*nt, which apparently you must be (because you have downed Libertarians and Democrats)(and have reduced me to name-calling), your all for the corporations taking control of everything... more so than they already have...

Libertarians, AGAIN, are for individual freedoms, rights and down-sized government... less government control and intervention...

Libertarians believe in taking over the government, then leaving you alone ...

Again, I am Libertarian, WAS Democrat years ago BUT AM NO LONGER... In fact, in many elections in the past, I voted for the lesser of 2 evils regardless of party... But that was before I realized that my vote wasn't wasted on the Libertarian movement...

But, obviously, my breath is being wasted on you... People like you are why the world and this country cannot change for the better... you have a narrow view of this (and probably everything else), are stubborn and pig-headed and refuse to be open-minded and listen to anything anyone else has to say and give it fair consideration... and ...

Libertarians believe in taking over the government, then leaving you alone...

But, obviously, my breath is being wasted on you... People like you are why the world and this country cannot change for the better... you have a narrow view of this (and probably everything else), are stubborn and pig-headed and refuse to be open-minded and listen to anything anyone else has to say and give it fair consideration... and nothing I say will possibly sway your tunnel-vision...

You apparently know everyone else better than we know our own selves... what we know of ourselves must be completely wrong because what you know of us is apparently more accurate...

Therefore, I refuse to waste any more time on your drivel here... I have better things to do than be told what I believe in by someone like you who thinks he knows me better than I know myself...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/16 18:34:59
    Deep007
    of COURSE you 'were' a DemoRat...I know you better than you know yerself...I spell you out in the very blog you assail is incorrect..
    but all you did was PROVE ME RIGHT....
    You are too dumb and too stubborn to come to grips with the reality that you been HAD... and you are too prideful to admit yer just a LIAR doing the bidding of the DemoRatic machine...
    heh heh heh..ya better stop...people are watching and LEARNING about you and yer intent with EVERY post i make....
    yer not too smart are you...you walked right into the trap with yer blind eyes OPEN
  • Link Deep007 2012/06/17 04:16:58
    Link
    The only trap I walked into is your BULLSH*T...

I'm not a Democrat... I'm not a Republican... I'm not a Liberal... I am a Libertarian... Regardless of your BULLSH*T and any damned thing you say

+ I believe in downsizing Government
    + I believe in stripping the Government of its stranglehold over the American People
    + I believe in getting the Government out of our pockets
    + I believe in getting the Government out of our homes behind closed doors
    + I believe in less Government intervention
    + I believe in less Government regulation
    + I believe in individual rights
    + I believe in individual freedoms
    + I believe in working for what you have (no free ride)
    + I believe in the individual's right to protect his family, himself and his home/property and everything else he has worked hard for and earned (recently, a farm owner/rancher was in the field and heard his daughter screaming... he investigated and found one of his ranch hands was trying to rape his daughter... the rancher proceeded to beat the ranch hand to death... I believe this rancher was well within his rights)

And, I believe you should shut the f*ck up and stop telling people that you know them better than they know themselves... The only thing you suck-seeded in doing is pissing me the f*ck off... take pride in your accomplishment, but again, shut the f*ck up...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/20 00:34:21
    Deep007
    Me thinks yer slimy carcass doth protests too much...
    look..yer such a FAKE....even faker than Obammys birth certificate...he photo-shopped his..you copied and pasted yer points...WTF...who does that but a PHONY...
    look...yer a LooSAH...get used to it...that what LIARS are...and if ya had any BRAINS you would have just turned tail and RAN...but i need fools like you ,,,,oh yes i do....to PROVE to my SH friends that I am Right...that 90% of the so called Libertarians on this site ain't nothing but dyed in the wool Communist Democrats...and you sir make it so easy....
    LIARS are LOOSAHS..are you gnashing yer teeth yet..like the aRAT that you are
  • Link Deep007 2012/06/20 04:19:26
    Link
    For starters, I didn't copy/paste my answer to you... I wrote my answer to you... I then copy/pasted it elsewhere so others might see what I stand for... and to see what an arse you are...

Again, I'm wasting my breath on you and your friends...

But, out of fairness and to prove MY point:
    1.) Even arseholes like you deserve your freedoms and rights
    2.) No one knows any other person besides themselves... I know me better than you do... and you know you better than I do...

Now shut the f up and go play tiddly winks with your friends...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/25 20:50:08 (edited)
    Deep007
    "But, out of fairness and to prove MY point:"
    You sir are an IDIOT...you had NO point...My blog was about the hordes of 'liberal/socialist DemoRats on Sodahead posing as Libertarians....and about how those who think of themselves as TRUE libertarians are getting snowed by their party leaders who are just reconstituted Liberals. I summed it up by saying the Libertarian party whose original ideals...as can be found in this book http://www.fee.org/doc/anythi... ...(of course you did NOT check it out) is 90% unabashed conservatism.
    Summary of the post for you since marijuana has aversely affected your brain:
    The majority of so called libertarians on SH are NOT libertarians but DemoRat plants like Rocat. The remaining one who are supposed true Libertarians, like you, are NOT 'true' Libertarians because conservatives and 'true' libertarians are kissing cousins..not ENEMIES.
    I agree with all of yer bulletin board points, even though the majority of the are just generalities..but THAT is NOT the focus of the blog.
    HELLO
  • Link Deep007 2012/06/27 06:30:19
    Link
    And you are an ass... I started out simply pointing out that I am a Libertarian, not a Dem, and stating simply what I believe in... and that I do not fall under your characterization of Libertarian... You generalized and stereotyped Libertarians, and that was not fair... You are the one that started acting like an ass here and started the name-calling and bashing me and telling me that you know me better than I know myself... You are the one who blew this out of proportion as soon as I submitted my first reply...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/27 23:55:37
    Deep007
    AND i AM correct...for i said that the majority of so called Libertarians are FORMER DEMOCRATS, just like YOU...and hence a former LIBERAL.
    I Know these things..its all the SAME everywhere..you have never had an original thought...you are a man born of a woman seeking answers in all the wrong places. Guess what??? Welcome to the club...and EVERY man has a blind spot when it comes to seeing himself...but others can see it WELL.
    sorry Link...you may not like what i say...but it doesn't mean its not true...and that includes all the avenues we have broached in our lil time together
  • Link Deep007 2012/07/08 14:24:59
    Link
    I have since (since this crap with you started) learned that I was, in fact wrong... I am actually an Objectivist, not a Libertarian...

I am big enough to admit that you are right about a Libertarian... Libertarians do not have an original thought... Objectivists, on the other hand, while similar to Libertarians, do have their own stance, their own belief system...

Why this sudden change in my line of thinking? My wife did some research and realized that we are both actually Objectivists, not Libertarians and why...

Here's an example: Libertarians want and "believe in" NO Government... while Objectivists know and realize that some Government is necessary, but needs to be drastically downsized... Objectivists believe in and fully support personal and individual freedoms as it was intended during the formation of our country... Libertarians change what they mean and what they say all the time...

So, I concede that you were partially right... And, at least I am big enough to admit it... you on the other hand insist on you being perfect and right in all things you say... kinda sorta egotistical, don't ya think?
  • Deep007 Link 2012/08/01 05:01:47
    Deep007
    nah.. i am far from perfect... thank you for challenging not only yerself but me.. the journey is long and the road is hard...i only try to be the best person i can...
    God bless and good hunting
    I See, Hear and Understand
    +1
    Good observation Deep, as usual you are on point
  • rocat 2012/05/24 23:33:20 (edited)
    I See, Hear and Understand
    rocat
    +13
    libertarians...independents and etc...
    it is that simple-

no matter who they used to be...
    or what you label them-

smaller govt...
    now who would argue against that???
    only someone espousing big govt -
    -----------------------------...
    top comment...
    after being blocked-
    now that's a hoot-
  • Deep007 rocat 2012/05/24 23:35:08
    Deep007
    +1
    Ummmm...did you even READ the post..there is NOTHING there espousing Big Govt.....
    HeLLL...LO
  • rocat Deep007 2012/05/24 23:40:03
    rocat
    +8
    you disparage those who reject the 2-party scam-
    do you deny this then???

the reason folks are abandoning both partys...
    is as i cited above-
    both partys espouse big govt-

the very thing our nation...
    was created to avoid-
  • Deep007 rocat 2012/05/25 13:33:24
    Deep007
    Liberal Fried Posing to the tee
  • rocat Deep007 2012/05/25 14:04:31
    rocat
    +7
    is that your only line???
    inaptly labeling folks???

i suspect YOU are the exact thing you posted here about-
    a libprog posing as a conservative-
    only a libprog...
    could have it so backwards-

posting such an article as this...
    would be great cover for a lib-
    while you sow confusion -

folks who despise big govt control...
    are not liberals-
    even most idiots know this-

it is you...not i...
    who shills for big progressive govt-
    so who's the libprog???

you have yet to actually respond to my words once-
    you ignore every lucid clear comment i make...
    using the same tired line-
    do you bore yourself...
    as much as you do me???

once again ...
    both partys espouse big govt
    the very thing our nation was founded to avoid-

go ahead now...
    against all evidence and reason...
    call me a libprog again-

it will not make my words go away...
    or be less true-
    thinking so is yet another libprog trait-
    you display so many-

i notice you wait a goodly while before replying-
    i know of that technique-
    paid bloggers use it-
  • Deep007 rocat 2012/05/25 14:56:15
    Deep007
    PAID?........really?... the best you can do is tell on yerself....like i didn't already kno..sorry POSER...unlike you i have a fairly full life and so responding to your idiocy is not a priority..in fact YOU are very LOW on the totem pole..but i have used you for the very little worth that you have...you can leave now...buh bye
  • Tink123 rocat 2012/05/25 13:55:59 (edited)
    Tink123
    +6
    Is it not hilarious that he spews about the similarities between Libertarians and Liberals while rolling out every libprog Alinsky tactic in the book. Purposeful Ignorance, Deflection, Ridicule. Too rich.

Edit -
    Also insults and blocks - just like progs. I love it when progs inadvertently reveal their truest selves.
  • Deep007 Tink123 2012/05/25 14:11:18 (edited)
    Deep007
    oh..it so rich....i'm so glad you came
    You SUCKERs prove out EVERY point in the post...
    here..have sum Liberal Fried Posing...tastes GREAT.. http://www.sodahead.com/unite...
  • rocat Deep007 2012/05/25 14:47:25 (edited)
    rocat
    +5
    cite some proof-

referring vaguely to the non-existent-
    does not make it exist-

thinking it does...
    is another libprog trait -

you are rife with them-

where did you learn all this???

-----------------------------...

ahhh...
    finally the block appears...

the last act of a desperate progressive-
    [marvelously revealing]

who came to a debate ...
    with no apt or relevant words-

began the debate ...actually...
    with his own post-
    but could not hold his own-

revealed as the prog poser you are-
    excellent!!!

well...
    that backfired on you...eh???

-----------------------------...
    ahhh... i see you are from massachusetts...
    that explains everything...
    mass...where even the cons are progs-

see you shilling for brown in your pics-
    the con who voted the crucial vote on obamacare-
    great job you did for the prog agenda...
    helping elect brown-

i know what neighboring states call you mass folks ...
    fits you to a TEE-lol
  • Link rocat 2012/06/20 04:25:19 (edited)
    Link
    +2
    He doesn't AND CAN'T prove a damned thing he says, just spews trash...

And... uumm... my friend... I'm originally from MA, and have returned and temporarily living in MA... it isn't quite fair to stereotype everyone from one place as all bad...
  • rocat Tink123 2012/05/25 14:27:28
    rocat
    +4
    and he waits overly long to reply...
    another net operative technique-

he is what he posted about-
    a libprog posing...poorly...
    as a conservative-

he has yet to address my point...
    regarding big govt-
    and this is not the first poll he has played these games on-
    always with the exact same methodology-

a clear and revealing pattern-

and the 007 spy thing...
    smells like overly revealing libprog "cleverness"
    they always over do it-
  • Link Tink123 2012/06/20 04:24:36
    Link
    +3
    I am a Libertarian... I know what I stand for... he claims to know me better than I know myself... and calls me a liar when I explain exactly what I stand for... I'm waiting for him to call me a liar about when I said that even he deserves his freedoms and his rights...

He never once explains what party he's for (unless I missed it) or anything he actually stands for... just ridicules everyone else for what they believe in and stand for...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/25 21:27:16
    Deep007
    Link...stop the BS... I call you a liar because want License not Freedom.
    The current Libertarian movement is pretending that structure can be provided WITHOUT morality as its basis. ykno....free sex ...drugs... bada bing. right Link...those aint freedoms those are LICENSE
    Freedom and license must not be confused:
    freedom embraces responsibility and is guided by reason and virtue; license is choice without restraint.
  • Link rocat 2012/06/20 04:21:41
    Link
    +3
    My friend, this idiot is a moron, and claims to know everyone else better than they know themselves... just look at his crap he's been saying to me.. don't waste your breath on him...
  • Deep007 Link 2012/06/25 21:30:10
    Deep007
    and YES I know you...a misguided but well intentioned Republican/Conservative hating former liberal DemoRat hippie...
    Heh heh heh

2014/10/21 15:21:37