How cruelty-free is your morning routine? (link in description)

purpleicecreamvan<3 2009/12/14 17:07:13
Sodaheads Against Animal Te...

• keeper 2009/12/14 17:59:59
    I scored 7 or more (You're a cruelty-free queen/king!)
    keeper
    +4
    The link was not friendly to me...but I don't use cosmetics~~

• MCR_Freak 2010/02/21 18:43:54
    MCR_Freak
    +1
    I actually wrote down this this list and whenever I buy something I check this it to make sure the product I'm buying wasn't tested on animals. I also found some other brands that don't test on animals and I added them to my list of Products that are not Tested on Animals. product tested animals brands test animals list products tested animals Animals shouldn't have to die for things we don't even need, like, would you die without makeup? No, but animals do die for it, and there's nothing they can do about it. Its just not right
  • Marlicat 2009/12/28 22:51:47
    I scored 0-2 (Yikes!)
    Marlicat
    +1
    Except... all I do in the morning is brush my teeth and my hair. My brother uses up all the hot water in the morning.
  • OFFICIAL CREEPIE CREECHER 2009/12/28 05:50:03
    I scored 3-6 (There's still hope for you!)
    OFFICIAL CREEPIE CREECHER
    +1
    Sadly scored 3-6 hope sadly :(
  • kiwi 2009/12/16 16:19:01
    kiwi
  • The Ruby 2009/12/15 04:42:48
    The Ruby
    +1
    Ummm..........
    I'm gonna buy new products now!
    BELIEVE***
  • Anjirocks 2009/12/15 03:20:52
    Anjirocks
    +3
    As a rough guess i would say pretty average. Most of the companies on that list don't exist in my country so it's hard to tell how much of my stuff is cruelty-free...

I do need to start checking the packaging more carefully, it's unbelievable the amount of stuff that is tested on animals or associated with companies that test on animals!!
  • ♥Patricia♥ 2009/12/14 23:33:40
    ♥Patricia♥
    +3
    It kinda sucks!! Luckely I still ain't this bad:

scored 3-6 hope kinda sucks luckely
  • ella is... ♥Patricia♥ 2010/04/09 19:55:46
    ella is the sex
    +1
    Is it wrong that I think that cat is REALLY cute? I'm not about to spray paint my cat, don't worry.
  • ♥Patricia♥ ella is... 2010/04/14 12:03:31
    ♥Patricia♥
    Haha, sure u can think the cat is really cute =D I think it's cute too.
    I wouldn't spray paint my cat... but it's still a cute kitten =)
  • ella is... ♥Patricia♥ 2010/04/14 12:06:54
    ella is the sex
    +1
    Please don't let me get a cat, or I would be Googling 'pink cat dye'...
  • ♥Patricia♥ ella is... 2010/04/14 12:12:38
    ♥Patricia♥
    Haha.. ur funny =)
    Still love the kitten =)
  • Sarah BN-0 2009/12/14 22:19:58
    I scored 0-2 (Yikes!)
    Sarah BN-0
  • ♣♦Benevolent Punk♥♠ 2009/12/14 21:48:06
    ♣♦Benevolent Punk♥♠
    +2
    i use only animal cruelty-free products
  • BGIRL_ROX 2009/12/14 20:16:17
    BGIRL_ROX
    +2
    I'm not a fan on makeup, or (perfumes<- makes me literally wanna throw up! XP)
  • Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWC... 2009/12/14 18:16:44
    I scored 0-2 (Yikes!)
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I don't believe in mistreating animals per say......but to me this is an example of PETA and political correctness gone amok.....the human was a born carnivore and if testing medicines and cosmetics on animals can save or help one human life, I all for it......just my opinion and I respect others who don't share it.....
  • purplei... Deere G... 2009/12/15 18:24:13
    purpleicecreamvan<3
    +2
    this isn't saving lives... this is just companies using cruelty to invent yet another pointless lipstick
  • Deere G... purplei... 2009/12/15 19:22:24
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    But it keeps you a lot of boyfriends:-)
  • purplei... Deere G... 2009/12/15 21:09:50
    purpleicecreamvan<3
    +2
    you can get makeup that's not tested on animals, it's just as good.
  • Deere G... purplei... 2009/12/15 23:48:17
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +1
    I can't argue with you there.....I'm by no means an expert on makeup.....I do respect your feelings and your opinions......
  • purplei... Deere G... 2009/12/16 20:16:21
  • Deere G... purplei... 2009/12/17 01:42:48
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    Good:-)
  • ♥♥♫MusicalBxtch♫♥♥ 2009/12/14 18:05:26
    ♥♥♫MusicalBxtch♫♥♥
    +3
    YAY ME!! clappity, clappity.
  • keeper 2009/12/14 17:59:59
    keeper
    +4
  • Deere G... keeper 2009/12/14 18:19:58
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    I don't think I was too fiendly to the link......I think PETA has gone a little overboard.....I respect their opinion and their cause.....I just think they've gotten simply too radical and extreme for my interest.....without animals being used in research, many people would die....I do believe strongly in being as humane as possible.....
  • keeper Deere G... 2009/12/14 18:38:55
    keeper
    +3
    I do agree with your assessment of PETA... They exterminate hundreds of thousands of critters each year claiming euthanasia is needed to help other ones survive. I realize that this is sometimes the case, but not as much as what they do. They line their own pockets while doing these things.
  • Deere G... keeper 2009/12/14 18:46:13 (edited)
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    So I have heard.....I know of a few PETA folks.....I give my money to the SPCA....PETA and GREEN PEACE and the Sierra Club have gone totally overboard.....almost dictatorial....want total control of all aspects of daily living....PETA even did an add against having a Thanksgiving Turkey.....that's a little too much I think....Now they're using kids to influence and indoctrinate them into thinking their idealology.....I'm totally against using children to get your political point across.....very radical and sick minds.....
  • keeper Deere G... 2009/12/14 18:54:28
    keeper
    +3
    Great points and I agree with all of them...If PETA was truly a nonprofit agency that helped animals, I think they would have jumped up and down about the climate ad raining polar bears!!! Watching that upset me!!
  • Deere G... keeper 2009/12/14 19:01:16
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +4
    Like many liberals...they use scare and graphic tactics to get their point across.....What they don't realize is that they turn many people off with it.....people do not like to be scared into anything.....I am very much a humanitarian.....I was brought up on a farm....I used to love to hunt...but I only liked to eat what I caight fishing or killed hunting....we were born meat eaters....but yes I think you should be human....we're homosapiens....we're suppose to be smarter....In my neighborhood the deere population is taking over....yes their territories have been infringed upon with growth...but they're also becoming so over populated because there aren't many hunters anymore....is it better to hunt them for food than to watch them being hit and runover by motor vehicles?.....I think so.....just my personal opinion.....Thanks for the discussion....
  • keeper Deere G... 2009/12/14 19:14:08
    keeper
    +2
    Thank You as well... A little bit off topic but related, here is a quick little history lesson about government trying to "help and indigenous species"
    during the early part of the 1900's. Arizonia wanted to increase their deer population for the hunters. Their means to achieve this was to put a bounty on Wolves (Lobos)... The wolves were almost exterminated and the deer population fourished. The deer became so abundant that they ate all of their grazing territory's grasses. There are claims that up to 100,000 deer starved to death thanks to government involvement!!!
    If the government shows up and says they are there to help you, watch out!!
  • Deere G... keeper 2009/12/14 19:19:41
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    I couldn't zgree with you more.....Nature does have a way of keeping the balance......Goverment can't even manage a cash for clunkers.....how do they think they can manage a health care and a wolf and deer population.....Great analogy......a great lesson learned.....
  • keeper Deere G... 2009/12/14 19:56:06
    keeper
    +3
    TY and feel free to share that story because it is factual..
  • Deere G... keeper 2009/12/14 23:01:53
    Deere Guy ~POTL~PWCM~JL~PWCM~JLA
    +2
    Thank you and Yes I believe the story.....it has happened many times in other places I'm sure......

2014/09/18 17:58:25