How can we best thank Israeli soldiers?

Step Up For Israel 2012/04/24 17:56:44
Israeli soldiers protect not just their own friends and family, and not even just the country of Israel. Israeli children, at the age of 18, take three years out of their lives (two years for women) to serve and protect the world! They are on the frontlines of terror against the world and we, in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia owe them our lives and our freedom.

• Lord Claremorris 2012/04/24 18:10:42
    Lord Claremorris
    +12
    My freedom is not guaranteed by the soldiers of Israel. It is guaranteed by the United States Navy, which is the largest navy on the planet and therefore shields the United States from any invasions across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. If Israel were destroyed today the US Navy would still make us invulnerable to serious invasion. On top of that, the Israelis founded their state on the graves of British servicemen and particularly on the grave of Walter Guinness, Lord Moyne, who's only intention was to reconcile them with the Arabs. They Israelis had no intention of reconciling with the Arabs and they murdered Lord Moyne in cold blood. I'm not about to thank people who murder outstanding British gentlemen of high moral character.

• JERSEYDUDE 2012/05/24 23:32:23
    JERSEYDUDE
    none of the above
  • greenapple 2012/05/20 20:45:58
    Serving in the army ourselves
    greenapple
    to me this seems like the only real way we could ever thank anyone who puts their life at risk to keep us safe,
    we can't really thank them for what they do until we know how it feels exactly to be in their possition,
    and they could use some help too
  • sundae 2012/05/08 02:25:41
    Visiting Israel and meeting them in person
    sundae
    It's a great experience to visit them personally and shake their hands and give them appreciation. Go soldiers!
  • Bocephus 2012/05/05 19:05:04
  • Swan Eshdeh 2012/05/03 18:05:07
    Swan Eshdeh
    by doing to them the same as they do to the Palestinians people .enough said .
  • tina williams 2012/04/30 13:35:54
    tina williams
    all the above, but no visiting for now
  • YodaHead 2012/04/30 09:19:46
    YodaHead
    not sure
  • Sidney Tucker 2012/04/30 07:59:50
    Sidney Tucker
    Leave the country. Let them govern themselves. And take care of our citizens in our own country.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/04/28 02:49:53 (edited)
    Writing personal thank you notes
    evangelism_vision
    I support Israel 100% and currently working on Hebrew

Jewish

• sandra 2012/04/27 23:52:35
    Writing personal thank you notes
    sandra
    +2
    All of them sound good. I would love to go to Israel.
    Israel Is real ....lol
    The Men are so good looking, lol
  • doc moto 2012/04/27 20:02:16
    Sending care packages
    doc moto
    We have sent care packages and not just to Israel but to our troops as well... The best we could do for all is to elect Ron Paul; even the mormons, muslims, christians, jews, bigots, anti semitic, pagans, atheist, fools and gay would love him as he will not be in your face or tell you want you need no not. he is and will be for all American and all rights under the constitution! Obama will hook you up with a pure Agenda 21 and zip the queers go first and all else will follow! http://www.sodahead.com/unite... <--- the Jews are not into screwing the dead just their enemies with PB and not their body parts! A vote for Ron Paul is a Vote for Freedom!
  • Maurice Tillman 2012/04/27 15:31:48 (edited)
    Maurice Tillman
    +1
    We can buy them hookers and alcohol...No matter what nationality, that's how all soldiers like to be thanked. But I don't see how they are doing such a great job of defending us...Last I recalled, the US had about a half million soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Pacific doing that...Just saying.
  • all roads lead to rome 2012/04/27 00:41:29
    Spreading the message to others
    all roads lead to rome
    Thank them for serving the interests of the Ashkenazi zionist pigs, that only want to rule the world and couldn't care less about true Judaism. They are not all Israel who call themselves Israel... but are a synagogue of satan. (Rev 2:9)
  • Matthew... all roa... 2012/04/27 15:03:01
    Matthew Morgan
    You should read the Bible a bit more. You might come across Proverbs 26:7-9.
  • all roa... Matthew... 2012/04/28 00:14:14 (edited)
    all roads lead to rome
    Exactly how much do you think I read my Bible? And exactly how does "...Like one who binds a stone in a sling, is he who gives honor to a fool..." counter my argument that true Israel is not the monstrosity that exists in the physical realm of "Israel" today? True Israel is those who are circumcised in heart and mind, that follow the teachings of the whole council of God. Those who await the return of the King of Kings... not kill and maim for the "dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying 'Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?' (Rev 13:4). What exists in Israel today is abomination, that will soon be judged by Almighty God. Hallelujah.
  • Matthew... all roa... 2012/04/28 01:35:36
    Matthew Morgan
    You don't sound like you read it a lot, actualy. God's Covenant with Abraham has NEVER been abrogated, as replacement "theology" contends.
    The regathering of the Jewish people in Israel is a direct fulfillment of prophecy, and, whilst they may be unaccepting of Jesus at the moment, the time WILL come when they call out to Him, as their hardship mounts and becomes the "Time of Jacob's Trouble".
    To despise Jewish people or hate them under the guise of being anti-Zionist is an extremely dangerous position for a so-called Christian to take, and leads me to ask if you are at all genuine in your claiming the Name of Christ.
  • all roa... Matthew... 2012/04/28 02:19:50
    all roads lead to rome
    Wow, how did you presume that I despise and hate the jewish people? You seem to have a pretty self-righteous attitude, my friend. If you truly care about the Jewish people you would see we're on the same side, but apparently you would rather divide on petty arguments than agree on what is main and plain. Jesus Christ is Lord. The descendants of Abraham are not just in flesh but in spirit. The time of Jacob's trouble refers to the Great Tribulation, which the true church will not fly away before. The time of testing is to separate the sheep from the goats... there are many goats in the the Church, i hope you are not one of them.
  • Matthew... all roa... 2012/04/28 02:44:51
    Matthew Morgan
    We are obviously NOT on the same side.... The Time of JACOB'S Trouble refers to the endtimes attacks on the land of Israel and takes place AFTER the Rapture.
    IF you are a genuine Blood-bought believer in the Name of Jesus, I apologise for any offense, but the Abrahamic covenant with God has NEVER been annulled. To be anti-Zionist, when Israel has been re-established PRECISELY according to Prophecy is a grave mistake.....I do not believe for one second that Jews OR Israel are more righteous than anyone else, but Israel is beyond question, God's endtimes prophetic timepiece.
    Furthermore, GOD has promised He will Bless those who Bless Israel and CURSE those that curse Israel.
    We are also instructed to Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem.
    As I said, replacement 'theology' is completely unScriptural and has NO place in the life of a Christian.
  • all roa... Matthew... 2012/04/28 03:01:53 (edited)
    all roads lead to rome
    okay, we're not on the same side. The rapture takes place before the wrath but AFTER the tribulation. I do pray for the peace of Jerusalem, which will be after Jesus Christ sets foot upon the Mount of Olives and ushers in the New Jerusalem. Rev 21:1-3

Please learn the difference between Zionism and Semitism.

And yes, Jerusalem is God's endtimes prophetic timepiece, where the reign of anti-christ will be!
  • owen 2012/04/26 12:57:12
    owen
    +1
    By explaining to them that they are traitors or fools to be involved in a zionist war on innocents.Zionism and Judaism are two different animals.The Messiah will bring Israel proper out of exile soon and push the evils of the zionist State into the sea.
  • all roa... owen 2012/04/27 00:50:43
    all roads lead to rome
    And the deception is coming that anti-christ will proclaim to be the messiah. Jesus is the Messiah and the catholic "church" as well as zionism has tried to destroy His message of salvation. Great tribulation is coming and many will be killed by those believing they are doing it for God. So-called christians who don't know the truth will believe the lie that Christ has returned and the rapture has happened, and they will worship Dajjal, along with the rest of the world that does not love the truth but has pleasure in unrighteousness.
  • owen all roa... 2012/04/27 03:36:44
    owen
    +1
    I am a Catholic and our church is in peril.Freemasons and gays are gaining in strength every year ,the mass is unrecognizable now.
  • all roa... owen 2012/04/28 00:33:42
    all roads lead to rome
    You are correct... i was raised catholic, catholic school, confirmation... the whole bit, until at age 20 i started actually reading the bible and saw that so many things my church was teaching, were unscriptural. Take for example the celibacy of nuns, priests, etc... in I Tim 2:5 it says, "For there is one God and ONE mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time," Mary is not a mediatrix, neither is any "saint", priest, etc. And in chapter 4 we see that the commands to be celibate and not eat meat are doctrines of devils! That is why the catholic church is so corrupt, they have put the doctrines of men (and devils) above what the Bible teaches. As any man-made religion does; mormonism, jehovah's witnesses, islam, buddhism, hinduism, etc. Just read the Word of God and you will know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free. The reason why there is so much persecution of true christians today is because satan knows his time is short. Study the Word while you can, there may come a day when all you have is what's in your heart.
  • Solid Snake 2012/04/26 05:31:36
    Serving in the army ourselves
    Solid Snake
    +1
    That's how I'd do it.
     Old Snake in the middle east
  • Josh Stephens 2012/04/26 04:39:47
    Josh Stephens
    I'm all for Israel and her people but I fail to see why I should thank them. I can respect them and admire them, though!
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/26 12:57:46
    owen
    For what?
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/27 04:51:54
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    Respect for their dutiful service to their country and admire their willingness to accept,that in order to survive, all must serve.
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/27 05:11:02
    owen
    Would you serve a political movement over all else?
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/27 20:16:10
    Josh Stephens
    Hard to say, a "political movement" could be nearly anything. Be more specific, please.
  • all roa... Josh St... 2012/04/28 00:36:14 (edited)
    all roads lead to rome
    Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Antichrist? hitler stalin pol pot antichrist
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/28 03:01:49
    owen
    ZIONISM
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/28 10:57:16
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    Zionism isn't just a political movement, it's a religious effort to support their beliefs and allow them to simply be Jewish without fear of being forced to assimilate to other religions or give up their claim to, what they believe to be, a religious holy land. Zionism just takes in politics as a necessity.
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/28 11:00:33
    owen
    WAW,do you have a lot to learn.I reckon you had better get into the beginnings of this evil movement.
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/28 11:05:14
    Josh Stephens
    +1
    Sounds like you just have something against Jews.
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/28 11:10:39
    owen
    I am a Judahite,Zionists are Satans soldiers
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/28 11:15:24
    Josh Stephens
    Then you don't have any comprehension of Zionism, at all... Even MLK supported Zionism, not to mention all but the most evil of countries. (Most Arab and Muslim countries, Cuba, North Korea and Vietnam)
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/28 12:32:36
    owen
    Its an atheist gangsters excuse to bully innocents.
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/28 23:25:35
    Josh Stephens
    And who are Zionists bullying?
  • owen Josh St... 2012/04/29 01:12:04
    owen
    INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN
  • Josh St... owen 2012/04/30 05:39:34
    Josh Stephens
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

2014/11/23 02:22:11