How can Americans legally get rid of President Obama before he completely destroys America?

Queen Bee 2009/03/29 14:43:08
Impeachment (not likely with the Democrat Congress)
Relax. I know it sounds crazy, but America will survive and prosper without conservatives running things.
President Obama has managed with the help of a few known America's Enemies to practically kill America's Capitalist Economy, and now is beginning to set up in place laws that forbid Capitalism altogether (e.g., punishing Executive Pay). At this rate, and with the RIOTS that ACORN and Company will start to perform later this year, OBama will probably set up MARTIAL LAW and rescind the Constitution.

• Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/30 20:56:53
    Texas Lady
    +2
    I understand , you had religion forced upon you as a child, and therfore began to and are still rebelling against any type of reasonable logic. Pity for you.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/30 21:02:24
    Jay
    +1
    Actually, no. Again your wrong, but what else is new? I went to Catholic School by choice. But pity you, that you can assume things about people, that you don't even know. No wonder your so wrong about President Obama. Thanks for the up rave by the way. At least you got that right!
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 05:04:49
    Texas Lady
    +1
    You can't read either, I said it was an accident not an intentional rave by any means!
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 05:16:11
    Jay
    +1
    And I said thank you for the rave, and that you finally got something right. What part of that don't you understand?
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 05:18:40
    Texas Lady
    +1
    Go to bed Grandma!!
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 05:33:33 (edited)
    Jay
    +1
    Oh aren't we being cute now. Grandma, I love that, actually. It's a compliment. Why don't you go to bed "sweety". It's probably past your bedtime. When you get to be my age, you can stay up later.
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 05:49:58
    Texas Lady
    +1
    Don't forget to say your nighttime prayers to BO At your age you could be very forgetful. forget nighttime prayers bo age forgetful . P.S. Tomorrow make a 1 way reservation for a trip to FRANCE!
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 05:57:44
    Jay
    Oh my, your true self is coming out now isn't it "sweety"? If you think this is upsetting me, your wrong as usual. I find you extremely amusing!
    I have a feeling I'm talking to just another empty headed sock puppet.
    true sweety wrong extremely amusing feeling talking headed sock puppet
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 06:12:23
    Texas Lady
    I really like the picture of you,Granny Do your eyes turn green everytime you get mad? Drink some more kol-aid and you'll fell better in the morning.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 06:23:51 (edited)
    Jay
    Ha ha, very funny, but you can do better then that, I'm sure if you work really hard at it.
    Since you think I pray to President Obama I thought I'd post this for you. Maybe you can play it every night before you go to bed. Give it a try. It might just inspire you.

• Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 06:33:42
    Texas Lady
    Is this what you see when you dream? dream
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 06:47:39
    Jay
    More like these!
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 06:55:24 (edited)
    Texas Lady
    I thought yo were one of those yo I'm going to another question now ,but I'll be back tomorrow.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 06:58:08 (edited)
    Jay
    Not really. He's a man and men make mistakes, but I think he's very intelligent, and that he is really trying to be a good president. I posted those, to be funny, in reply to your devil picture. I thought you'd get that, but maybe I'm giving you too much credit.
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/31 07:02:57 (edited)
    Texas Lady
    ARRGH LOL arrgh lol How do you like him now ? , the stupid little neo-marxist.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 07:14:40
    Jay
    Ever hear of photo shop?
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/04/02 22:35:25
    Texas Lady
    Oh, so what!!! He makes nice with terrorists all the time, always sells us out Surely you haven't forgot Bill Ayers.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/04/03 02:07:12
    Jay
    Yeah, I've heard about Ayers, ad nauseum, and if you remember President Obama was a community organizer in Chicago, and I'm sure he's run across hundreds of people, and some of the less then savory, as have most politicians, so what?
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/04/06 04:14:22
    Texas Lady
    and he just happens to announce his candidacy in the home of someone he ran across as a community organizer?
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/04/06 04:35:14 (edited)
    Jay
    Ayers lived near President Obama, and worked with him on a board. So he knew him. It wasn't a big deal. I have been in some of my neighbors homes for a visit, when they had a get together and invited all the neighbors on the street. I barely know them. If they were terrorists I wouldn't know it, little alone know or care what they were when I was 8 years old. Don't you think most people that do community organizing in Chicago know a lot of people that are less then stellar? Politicians work with and deal with lots of people. You people can make something out of nothing. Below are the facts. It's no big deal, that he knew him, since he worked on a board with him, and lived near him.

The New York Times has a rundown on William Ayer's controversial past, as well as his loose ties with Barack Obama:

Mr. Ayers is listed as a member of the nine-member board of the Woods Fund of Chicago, an offshoot of the Woods Charitable Fund, founded in 1941 by a prominent lawyer and telephone company executive. According to the fund's Web site, it has focused in recent years on "issues that affected the area's least advantaged, including welfare reform, affordable housing" and "tax policy as a tool in reducing poverty."

For a time, Mr. Obama was on the board with Mr. Ayers, though he no longer has a ...""""""

'

'

"'"""

For a time, Mr. Obama was on the board with Mr. Ayers, though he no longer has a formal association with the group. At the debate, he described Mr. Ayers as "a guy who lives in my neighborhood," but "not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis." Mr. Obama said he was being unjustly linked to "somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago, when I was 8 years old."

Ayers contributed $200 to Obama's state senate reelection campaign in 2001.
    Obama visited the household of the Ayers in Chicago early in his political career:

In 1995, State Senator Alice Palmer introduced her chosen successor, Barack Obama, to a few of the district's influential liberals at the home of two well known figures on the local left: William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn....

"I can remember being one of a small group of people who came to Bill Ayers' house to learn that Alice Palmer was stepping down from the senate and running for Congress," said Dr. Quentin Young, a prominent Chicago physician and advocate for single-payer health care, of the informal gathering at the home of Ayers and his wife, Dohrn. "[Palmer] identified [Obama] as her successor."
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/31 07:20:18
    Jay
    I thought you might find this amusing, LOL!
    The Republican Alternative Stimulous Plan
    by Michael Green
    The Regressive Anitidote

I'm kinda pissed off at the lousy treatment America is giving to Republicans these days.

First of all, in a general sense, it just seems ungrateful and ungracious. I mean, Republicans worked hard this last decade to make America what it is today. We wouldn't have the foreign relations we do, or the war situations, or the environmental conditions, or the fiscal situation or any of that stuff if the GOP hadn't been on the job all these years.

And we wouldn't have this economy, either. Can't Americans show a little respect and gratitude where it is due?

The particular thing that sticks in my craw of late is the reckless allegation that Republicans are just the Party of No, and that they have no plans of their own to help revive the American economy. Nothing could be further from the truth. Or, at least, that's what Rush told me to say. But I believe it.

In fact, the reality is that the GOP has a very sophisticated, very elaborate, 11-point plan for rescuing the country from the economic abyss. And, while the liberal media may be working overtime to make sure you never hear about it, I'll be glad to set you straight.

Here goes:

1. TALK A LOT AB...""""'

'

''

'

'

'

''

'

'
    by Michael Green
    The Regressive Anitidote

Here goes:

1. TALK A LOT ABOUT FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. We all know that marketed perceptions are more important than actual realities, and nowhere more so than in this domain. Forget about what anyone actually does. Just remember that the Democrats are always "tax-and-spend liberals", and the GOP is the "party of fiscal responsibility". Say it over and over. Pretty soon you'll even believe it, and others will too.

2. DEIFY RONALD REAGAN, IN ALL WAYS, ALL THE TIME. Never miss a chance to remind people of the wonderful powers and accomplishments of Reagan, from ending the Cold War to curing polio and walking on water. If anyone thinks those are some dubious claims, or mentions the one or two boo-boos of the Reagan years, give them that special Moonie stare of the true believer, dismiss them as part of the Looney Left, and walk away to where your consciousness remains safely protected from any challenging thoughts.

3. PRACTICE VOODOO ECONOMICS. If you run for president, do what Reagan did. Promise that you'll slash taxes, spend way more on the military, and balance the budget - all at the same time. If you get elected, do what Reagan did again. Triple the national debt. Because your campaign promises are physically impossible. Oops.

4. PRACTICE VOODOO ECONOMICS AGAIN. (S)elect George W. Bush as president, and repeat Reagan's amazing accomplishment, this time on steroids. Take the largest surplus in American history and turn it into the largest deficit. Take the federal government's debt, accrued over more than two centuries, and double it from $5 trillion to $11 trillion in just eight years. Spend the money on vital necessities like massive tax cuts for the already fantastically wealthy, and incredibly expensive and disastrous wars against non-enemies.

5. TALK EVEN MORE ABOUT FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY. Wait until a Democratic president comes to office, inheriting the worst American economy since 1932. All of a sudden, relocate your outrage - previously gone on walkabout - at the horrors of deficit spending. Only days after the Bush administration has ended, start talking incessantly about fiscal responsibility, just as if the last eight years had never happened.

6. HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PLAN FOR ECONOMIC RECOVERY. Whatsoever. Pledge to do precisely what Hoover did in 1932: Absolutely nothing! Let people crash and burn when they lose their jobs and healthcare and homes. Take away the few shreds of a social safety net they have. Don't even spend stimulus funds for unemployment insurance in your state. Avoid the evils of middle class moral hazard by letting (ordinary) people starve.

7. MAKE A LOT OF NOISE ABOUT EARMARKS. Who cares if they're less than one percent of the budget?? They have lots of marketing value and can help disable the Democratic government while diverting attention from all the great fiscal and economic achievements of the past eight years.

8. REINVENT HISTORY. Franklin Roosevelt didn't solve the problem of the Great Depression, but his New Deal program of massive government spending did in fact achieve two key things. First, it nearly halved unemployment, cutting it from 25 percent to 15 percent. And, second, it literally kept alive millions of Americans who would have otherwise perished when no other safety net remained. All of this, of course, is a serious problem in 2009, given the desire of the public for the government to resolve the current problem. Solution? Lie like hell, Brother. Tell people that the New Deal had no recovery impact at all, and was a complete waste of money.

9. REINVENT ECONOMICS. Talk about the stimulus package as though it were an ordinary spending bill, loaded with pork barrel waste. Never make the connection between spending, purely for its stimulative effect, and economic recovery. Argue that it was World War II that ended the Depression, not the New Deal, remaining completely oblivious to the fact that both were nothing short of massive government spending programs, exactly what the Democrats are doing with their stimulus legislation today.

10. BLOCK ACTION TO REVIVE THE ECONOMY. Even though you haven't got one of your own, carp incessantly about everything that is wrong - real or imagined - with the Democrats' recovery plans. Even though the public has repudiated you in two successive elections and you are the minority in both the House and the Senate, use every tool possible to block action of any sort by the government elected by the people to solve the crisis. Watch as the middle class is eviscerated. No worries.

11. COMMIT POLITICAL SUICIDE. Yep, that's the ticket. Create an incredible crisis. Deny everything. Reinvent history. Block all solutions except those that would repeat the same disasters of the past. Ask the people to vote for you.

See what I mean?

Who says the Republicans don't have a plan?
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/30 07:40:50
    Jay
    +2
    By the way, there was a study done years ago, and it stated that Conservatives were brain damaged. That was way before the more recent nut case psychiatrist said liberals had a mental disorder. Copy cat, probably. Either way it's a stupid thing to say.
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/30 07:49:00 (edited)
    Texas Lady
    +2
    Do you see this picture? picture Tomorrow ,please go to your nearest mental health provider and seek immediate help! Goodnight!
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/30 07:54:51 (edited)
    Jay
    +2
    Again there was a study done years ago saying conservatives were brain damaged. A more recent study found this:
    David Amodio, the primary investigator, found that the anterior cingulate cortex for liberals performs differently, allowing them to think more flexibly. The work grew out of decades of previous research suggesting that political orientation is linked to certain personality traits or styles of thinking. A review of that research published in 2003 found that conservatives tend to be more rigid and closed-minded, less tolerant of ambiguity and less open to new experiences.

However, I don't like generalizations, so I think saying things like all liberals are this, or all conservatives are that, is just stupid. You and your insults are amusing!
  • Texas Lady Jay 2009/03/30 20:35:10
    Texas Lady
    +1
    Sorry,I accidentally raved you so don't think i'll make it a habit.
  • trustde... Texas Lady 2009/03/30 10:34:30 (edited)
    trustdestruction
    +1
    So now that you have been proved wrong with logic, you turn to insults. Sounds like the conservative way to me.
  • Texas Lady trustde... 2009/03/30 20:26:41
    Texas Lady
    +1
    Gee is mental disorder contagious. I'm sorry to see you have it to.
  • trustde... Texas Lady 2009/03/30 20:45:17
    trustdestruction
    If I caught a mental disorder, you must have been born a dumbfuck.
  • Texas Lady trustde... 2009/03/31 05:08:18 (edited)
    Texas Lady
    You must have been born a HOBO! Once a HOBO always a HOBO> Now I am going to block you.You can piggy back or whatever floats your boat. admirer of Jane fonda and Babara Streisand probably.Good-bye! Grow up too! You wouldn't know what is right if it bit you on the ass! Trust destruction ,ha,you must be SATAN'S twin!
  • trustde... trustde... 2009/03/31 05:21:54 (edited)
    trustdestruction
    +1
    Reply to post below me since Texas Lady, who won't accept the truth, blocked me:

You wouldn't know logic if it smacked you in the face.
  • Jay Texas Lady 2009/03/30 07:52:10 (edited)
    Jay
    +2
    I don't consider tax brackets, (which we've had for many many years) redistributing wealth. Going back to a 39 percent bracket from the current 36 percent bracket on people making over $250,000 is no big deal in my opinion. As far as small businesses being hurt by it, they have more tax write offs then anyone I can think of. They can write off their rent, or mortgage interest, their supplies, their inventory, their payroll, their medical insurance premiums that they pay for their employees, their fire insurance, their heat, and lights, and any other business expense. So, no I don't think this will destroy them. They'll invest a little more in their business and get more write offs, to bring their taxable earnings down below the $250,000 mark. If they make way over that, after all of their deductions, then they won't be hurting anyway.
  • Mollydolly Texas Lady 2009/03/31 06:39:21
    Mollydolly
    +1
    Hey Texas what kind of bigot are you really. Sounds like the KKK kind. OOps don't really know you so shouldn't throw nooses. However I have bare arms and no ones bothered me. I think the deal is that we keep the guns out of the hands of the bad guys. You know the drug ones and the other robbers and such? Ah but yes it is those very drug guys that help feed the coffer of the GOP heavens forbid we should cut back on that.
  • Texas Lady Mollydolly 2009/03/31 06:47:58 (edited)
    Texas Lady
    You left out one Bill Ayers and Obama. ayers obama P.S. did grandma help you with your reply?
  • Mollydolly Texas Lady 2009/03/31 06:49:35
    Mollydolly
    +1
    oh bite me
  • Chris Jay 2009/03/30 12:19:46
    Chris
    +1
    Oh I see....so by what you're saying then is he KNEW everything that was in this stimulus that he signed and that his "outrage" over the AIG bonusus was phony? He either KNEW it was in there, along with all the pork he promised to end, OR someone else wrote it and HE didn't bother to read it.....or maybe he read it and just didn't give a damn!! No matter what the scenario.......only a fool signs something without first reading it!! Which is it? He has a way of playing stupid.....the victim. For all the other congressmen who signed that.....shame on them, they should know better and they should be voted out in 2010. Personally, I think Obama knew EXACTLY what was in that bill and his "phony" outrage is cuz he got caught!! It was impossible to vote his "usual" way, which is present, but he could have vetoed it and he chose not to.
  • Jay Chris 2009/03/30 20:46:22 (edited)
    Jay
    What is it that I said, that you are replying to? Tax brackets? Conservative brains vs. liberal brains? President Obama voting present? What? You say, by what your saying, what is it exactly that I said, that your replying to, and asking about?
    I can't believe I got down raved for asking a serious question, which by the way Chris hasn't bothered to answer. I really don't know what he's talking about. I'm not being facetious here.
  • fisherman Jay 2009/03/31 16:29:30
    fisherman
    +2
    for a long time i just couldn't figure you liberals out ...then i had an aha moment...you guys really need to loved and accepted ,because you think that your ideas and beliefs are Gods gift to everyone else in the world and need to be taken as such...if not accepted as an inspiration from God ...you feel personally offended...and the same applies to your icons...100% agreement or nothing .if that's the way you choose to be that's your right as an American citizen...but it sure makes you hard to talk to ...as your conversation with Texas Lady shows . you people need to lighten up a bit ..the eagle cant fly with only a left wing...... citizen talk conversation texas lady people lighten eagle fly wing
  • Jay fisherman 2009/03/31 17:57:54 (edited)
    Jay
    Let's see, I said to Texas lady that there is a reason to vote present and explained it, she called me Obama and then apologized when she realized I was a woman and called me Hillary. Then she asked me what it was like to be a Hippie, and after that she asked me if my mental disorder was inherited, and you talk about liberals? I make an intelligent comment about why someone would vote present, and those were some of her replies, and your backing her. Sorry if I ended up stooping to her level. I could care less if you or she, or anyone agrees with me. I post comments to counter some of the stupidity posted by the conservatives about President Obama. Sixty or so days in office, and they say he's a socialist, a communist, the anti christ, and then they say he's destroying our country and on and on. It's amazing all the negative things, according to them, that he seems to have been able to have accomplished in just 60 days, and all the things they blame him for not being able to accomplish in just 60 days. One person recently posted a video about President Obama, and someone on it asked him, what he thought one of his greatest failings were, and he answered Mathew, something, (forgot the passage), but he said that he'd failed to help the poor as much as he would have liked to.
    Anyway s...''
    Anyway she posted this very positive video about President Obama, and asked me what I thought about it, and called the video blasphemy. WHAT? I wish I'd copied some of the stupid, and out right lies that I've seen on here about him, and all in a little over 60 days.
    So you go ahead, and keep on trying to figure out liberals, and make your stupid assumptions and generalizations, about us needing to feel loved, or whatever, if that makes you happy.
  • fisherman Jay 2009/04/02 23:08:54
    fisherman
    okay ...i will play your silly game( wont be the first time)..just convince me that our dear leader is on the right track...his cabinet picks ?..perhaps his spending policies...maybe keeping his promises..no new taxes (tobacco tax)..no lobbyists ( some are o.k. right ?) . at the end of the day one of us is gonna be wrong..if its me i will admit it...if its you, are gonna take your brain out the Maytag and say the magic words...I WAS WRONG !!! tax lobbyists gonna wrong admit gonna brain maytag magic wrong
  • Jay fisherman 2009/04/03 02:19:39 (edited)
    Jay
    Give me a break and President Obama at least two years, and then get back to me. He's doing very well at the summit. Solved a crisis between the leaders of China, and France that could have ended the summit. His wife has been highly praised, and called The Mighty Michelle in the British Press. The stock market is going back up, although I wouldn't count that yet, because it's been all over the place. His cabinet picks that have tax problems, well I've worked for H R Block, and guess what, 40 percent of all taxes that they've redone for people have been found to have mistakes in them. Some in the government's favor, some in the peoples filing's favor. Lobbyists are entrenched in Washington. They have been for years. They give money to both sides, hoping to get something back. I think in time President Obama will change that some, but to get rid of all of them at this time is probably impossible. He will have to raise taxes on something to pay down this debt. Take a look at what President Bush did his first two years, and tell me that you like all of it.

2014/08/30 08:36:33