How can a person whose legs were blown off in Afghanistan have a leg blown off below the knee later on? (Read the article)

Alien Ramone 2013/04/18 11:37:07

http://www.thespreadit.com/boston-marathon-cowboy-19419/

Notice that where the leg is tied off is beyond where the remaining portion of leg extended in the Afghanistan photo and that there doesn't appear to be any blood dripping onto the ground.. If you want to be righteously indignant about this question being asked, that's fine, but at least have a logical explanation as an answer.

• ..::localeye::.. 2013/04/18 12:54:47 (edited)
    The article must be a hoax, and it must be different people in the pictures
    ..::localeye::..
    +6
    Considering the guy in the Boston bombing is Jeff Bauman I think we can put this bs to rest.

Jeff Bauman
    guy boston bombing jeff bauman rest jeff bauman

Nick Vogt
    guy boston bombing jeff bauman rest jeff bauman nick vogt

• dave.sirus.7 2013/06/15 19:41:58
    dave.sirus.7
    +1
    Anyone who thinks those two guys look like the same people is seriously mentally ill and their families should know.
  • Robert 2013/04/18 21:58:11
    The tied off leg in the Boston photo must be a fake injured leg
    Robert
    +1
    Don't forget about the attack of the USS Liberty, so much proof!?
  • ally 2013/04/18 17:18:10
    ally
    You've embarrassed yourself enough. Maybe you should pull this BS down before more of your friends realize what the rest of us do.
  • Alien R... ally 2013/04/18 17:49:15
    Alien Ramone
    I just asked the question and have come to the conclusion that "The article must be a hoax, and it must be different people in the pictures". There is no reason to pull the question down. I'm having some good discussions with some of people in the threads here.
  • ProudProgressive 2013/04/18 16:43:08
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    The soldier who lost his legs in Afghanistan is a man named Nick Vogt.

The person who lost his legs in the Marathon Bombing is a man named Jeff Bauman.

They are two different people.

I am righteously indignant about this question being asked.
  • pantagruella 2013/04/18 16:15:03
    Other logical explanation
    pantagruella
    +1
    You often see some visual anomaly when they're about to chance something like seeing that cat twice in the Matrix?
  • Philo-Publius 2013/04/18 15:11:20
    Other logical explanation
    Philo-Publius
    +2
    Nobody will care because this doesn't have a damn thing to do with baseball, or Britney Spears.
    jms
  • ProudPr... Philo-P... 2013/04/18 16:44:05
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    Nobody will care because they are two different people.
  • Flowers 2013/04/18 13:37:49
  • Flowers Flowers 2013/04/18 13:42:52 (edited)
    Flowers
    +2
    Also, in this poll you said "Notice that where the leg is tied off is beyond where the remaining portion of leg extended in the Afghanistan photo and that there doesn't appear to be any blood dripping onto the ground.. " but there is NO afghanistan photo in this poll or in the link provided. I researched, and the man identified as Vogt was injured way past his legs. https://www.facebook.com/phot... link to a picture showing him on the facebook page.
  • Alien R... Flowers 2013/04/18 14:51:03 (edited)
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    My point about the legs was just that they were longer in the later photo. By the Afghanistan photo, I was loosely referring to a photo of him after he had lost his legs in Afghanistan; I don't know if the photo was actually taken in Afghanistan. It's the upper right photo in the montage of 4 photos next to the question.

The answer that it is two different people is what adds up to me the most at this point, since there is now someone claiming to be the person, and Nicholas Vogt is claiming that it isn't him on the Facebook page, but I'm not 100% sure either.

Since Operation Northwoods was an actual plan signed by the Pentagon to have false flag attacks on the U.S., a shoot down of a drone plane disguised as a passenger jet full of college students, and fake funerals using CIA actors as grieving family members, I agree that "It's increasingly difficult to believe ANYTHING because of all the lies from every aspect of our society."
  • Flowers Alien R... 2013/04/18 15:09:55
    Flowers
    +1
    (not trying to be difficult. Just trying to understand) The montage of photos showing the injured vet, Vogt, clearly shows his injuries are above his legs and a portion of his lower torso. He went through several surgeries involving his lower intestines.

In my experience, there are several people that look eerily similar although they are not related and I think this is the case along with the (admittedly VERY strange) wrong information about the name of the injured man in the photo with the cowboy hat. I am in no way saying this single photo proves without a doubt that there isn't something strange going on. It just shows that our media is unconcerned with what they report, or the mistakes they make in the heat of the moment.
  • Alien R... Flowers 2013/04/18 16:08:18
    Alien Ramone
    This sort of reminds me of an incident that happened related to the Sandy Hook tragedy where one of the sisters of a girl that had been reported killed was in a photo shoot with the President wearing her sister's hand me down dress and some people thought that the victim was really still alive and mistakenly put in the photo. To me both this and the Vogt/Bauman incidents are basically solved, but many questions still remain about what events actually happened and who was behind them.

These type of mistakes probably inhibit conspiracy theorists from making progress in getting people to consider the possibility of events that are being used to forward agendas actually being false flag attacks. I was able to figure out what happened in the Sandy Hook mistaken identity incident by looking up information online, and so didn't ask about it, but didn't have an answer to the question about Nicholas Vogt and did ask, but at least I was considering the possibility of mistaken identity and a hoax article whether intentionally hoaxed or just a mistake.

To further help you understand my wording related to the legs, I originally was going to just say that his legs had been blown off, but then run across a photo that did show some portion of legs in a SodaHead search of "lt. nicholas vogt whee...

To further help you understand my wording related to the legs, I originally was going to just say that his legs had been blown off, but then run across a photo that did show some portion of legs in a SodaHead search of "lt. nicholas vogt wheel chair" and I wasn't sure, if that was him or not at some stage, so I was making the point that the leg extended beyond the knee at Boston and didn't after the Afghanistan incident:
    http://media-cache-ec2.pinter...
  • MizZle0... Flowers 2013/08/12 07:48:37
    MizZle02150
    +2
    How's this sound guys. Lets check the afterpics, Jeff bauman should have stumps left over not amputated all the way to his waist, unlike lt. Nicholas. If Jeff and nick have the same scars it might be the same person
  • ProudPr... Alien R... 2013/04/18 16:47:08
    ProudProgressive
    +2
    They are two different people. The man who lost his legs in Afghanistan was Nick Vogt. The man injured in Boston was Jeff Bauman.

Operation Northwoods was proposed in 1962, but President Kennedy rejected it. There is NO evidence of any actual "false flag" operations ever put into operation by the United States. I'm not saying it's impossible, but a rejected 50 year old suggestion is hardly a basis for distrusting our government.
  • irish 2013/04/18 13:13:02
    irish
    +2
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ..::loc... irish 2013/04/18 13:56:48 (edited)
    ..::localeye::..
    +1
    Don't be so easily fooled. Do some research. There are plenty of pictures right after the explosion with Jeff Baumam on the sidewalk...both legs are blown to nothing. Stop be so ignorant and disrespectful.

In case you want a direct link.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?...
  • irish ..::loc... 2013/04/18 14:04:30
    irish
    +2
    i just love how trolls hit opinion polls with "being disrespectful". what a load of hog wash! do some research then. . its obvious you haven't. if his legs were "blown" off he would be gushing blood.
  • ..::loc... irish 2013/04/18 14:05:53
    ..::localeye::..
    +2
    you obviously didn't look at the pictures.
  • irish ..::loc... 2013/04/18 14:09:18
    irish
    +1
    LMAO! i obviously did .did you? take a look here! note how NOT ONE EMT is tending to this guy with the obvious prosthetic legs.

lmao emt guy obvious prosthetic legs
  • ..::loc... irish 2013/04/18 14:10:31
    ..::localeye::..
    +2
    Sad that you find it funny. Another pathetic person on SH.
  • irish ..::loc... 2013/04/18 14:15:43
    irish
    +3
    wow,clearly you are a mindless cretin. whats funny ,about you trolls on sh ,is that you purposely twist what someone says. i was laughing at YOU! but even that is beyond you.LOL
  • remy 2013/04/18 13:00:50
    Other logical explanation
    remy
    +3
    You're disgusting.
  • irish remy 2013/04/18 13:13:31
    irish
    +1
    how is she disgusting?
  • Alien R... remy 2013/04/18 15:22:03
    Alien Ramone
    +2
    I don't think it's disgusting to question things, particularly related to the government considering that Operation Northwoods was an actual plan signed by the Pentagon to have false flag attacks on the U.S., a shoot down of a drone plane disguised as a passenger jet full of college students, and fake funerals using CIA actors as grieving family members.

There often isn't proof on many conspiracy theories, so I don't agree with conspiracy theorists expecting everyone to believe their theories or be rude because they don't, but conversely, because of Operation Notrhwoods and conspiracy theories that have been shown to be true, I don't agree with people who don't believe there are conspiracies being rude to people who question who is really behind events that are used to forward agendas.

People who warned that drones were going to be used for surveillance of citizens and that there was a Bilderberg Group that has met in secret since the 1950s were called conspiracy nuts, but have been shown to be correct.

The existence of the Mafia, MK-Ultra, Operation Mockingbird, Watergate, The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, Iran -Contra, and fake testimony by Nayirah to get support for war against Iraq are all conspiracy theories that were shown to be true.
  • ProudPr... Alien R... 2013/04/18 16:55:36
    ProudProgressive
    +3
    As I said above, Operation Northwoods was merely a proposal that was never put into operation. And none of the other items you list could by any measure be considered "false flag" operations. (I'm not sure why you listed the Mafia, by the way.) MK-Ultra was halted in 1973. Operation Mockingbird merely involved pro-government propaganda. Watergate was a criminal conspiracy by the President and senior members of his staff, but was never aimed at the public, and no one ever denied that the Watergate break in took place, only that certain people were involved in it.

I'm not trying to be belligerent, but I still can't find any evidence of the United States ever carrying out "False Flag operations" - meaning, causing an incident to happen for the purpose of blaming someone else for causing it.
  • Alien R... ProudPr... 2013/04/18 17:40:14
    Alien Ramone
    +1
    I like how you stick to the facts and don't dismiss examples that are brought up. Most don't take that approach when making points against the idea that false flags or certain conspiracies are being implemented. I think there is evidence, but I would agree that there is no proof of false flags by the United States. Whether events are being orchestrated or not, they have been used to get support for setting up a framework that legally allows a President to declare anyone an enemy combatant, have them arrested and held indefinitely without due process, and even have them assassinated. Some of those same events have been used to get the DHS and TSA going as well as to get costly wars started. The shoe bomber incident was used to get people used to complying and familiar with the idea that hard to detect liquids could be used as bombs. The underwear bomber incident was used to get support for extensive use of body scanners in airports, even though it turned out that the underwear bomber was only allowed on the plane, because of an order from a U.S. government department. Because of the Sandy Hook tragedy, there is a strong push for more gun control. So far, the Boston Marathon tragedy is being used to get support for more government surveillance cameras. Depending on who is determ...

I like how you stick to the facts and don't dismiss examples that are brought up. Most don't take that approach when making points against the idea that false flags or certain conspiracies are being implemented. I think there is evidence, but I would agree that there is no proof of false flags by the United States. Whether events are being orchestrated or not, they have been used to get support for setting up a framework that legally allows a President to declare anyone an enemy combatant, have them arrested and held indefinitely without due process, and even have them assassinated. Some of those same events have been used to get the DHS and TSA going as well as to get costly wars started. The shoe bomber incident was used to get people used to complying and familiar with the idea that hard to detect liquids could be used as bombs. The underwear bomber incident was used to get support for extensive use of body scanners in airports, even though it turned out that the underwear bomber was only allowed on the plane, because of an order from a U.S. government department. Because of the Sandy Hook tragedy, there is a strong push for more gun control. So far, the Boston Marathon tragedy is being used to get support for more government surveillance cameras. Depending on who is determined to be the perpetrator the bombings, don't be surprised if more measures are put into place in the name of fighting terrorism from either domestic or foreign sources including the possibility of the continued expansion of the TSA out into the communities.

If people wouldn't allow themselves to so easily be manipulated, because of events that happen, it wouldn't matter as much whether they viewed them as false flags or not.
  • ProudPr... Alien R... 2013/04/18 19:24:41
    ProudProgressive
    +1
    I agree with you that no President should have the power to simply "declare" someone an enemy and have them thrown in jail. I guess there could be some extremely limited circumstances when it had to be done, as in the "the bomb is set to go off in five minutes" scenario, but the chances of that happening are extremely rare. And while I personally trust this President's judgment, once the precedent is set we have no way of knowing what the next President, or the President 50 years from now, might do with that kind of power.

I would also not deny that many elected officials will use an incident in order to push an agenda. I doubt that the "shoe bomber" was planted, but its clear that once the incident happened it was used to justify making millions of Americans take off their shoes in airports. (Fortunately they haven't yet forced us to take off our underwear LOL.) I think it's more a case of seeing an opportunity and exploiting it than creating the opportunity, but as I said above, nothing's impossible.

We will, of course, have to wait and see where the investigation of the Boston tragedy goes. I personally don't have a problem with surveillance cameras in public areas. When I walk down a street I have no "reasonable expectation of privacy", so I don't really see where I ca...

We will, of course, have to wait and see where the investigation of the Boston tragedy goes. I personally don't have a problem with surveillance cameras in public areas. When I walk down a street I have no "reasonable expectation of privacy", so I don't really see where I can complain about it.

You know, I've posted on other threads a little on the subject of why it matters so much what the identity and motivation of the bomber(s) is. Some people seem to have the mindset that if it turns out to be a homegrown American bomber he should be treated differently than if it turns out to be an Al Qaeda agent. I can't figure out how that can be justified. If two different people from different backgrounds commit the same crime, it seems to be that they should face the same process and the same potential penalties. Otherwise we wind up punishing people for what they are rather than what they've done.
  • Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮ 2013/04/18 12:58:28
    Other logical explanation
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +2
    I wont claim to know, but I hear there were a ton of fake stories that day about the specific injured people.
    ..::localeye::..
    +6

Jeff Bauman

Nick Vogt
  • DeeB 2013/04/18 12:53:31
    DeeB
  • sean 2013/04/18 12:35:15
    Other logical explanation
    sean
    +5
    if bin laden can die once..i guess he can die twice..
    Published December 26, 2001
    FoxNews.com

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud...

Published December 26, 2001
    FoxNews.com

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."
  • Dan ☮ R... sean 2013/04/18 12:57:29
    Dan ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    +4
    Only twice? I thought Bin Laden was a cat, and Obama personally ended his ninth life.
  • MsTlynn... sean 2013/04/18 17:01:08
    MsTlynne #NoJusticeNoPeace
    +1
    link please

2014/11/29 06:20:50