How can a DYSFUNCTIONAL Government help it's citizens?

Drue-AFCL 2012/07/30 18:00:33
Related Topics: Government

• Bill 2012/07/30 18:11:02
    It can't
    Bill
    +7
    They only way possible is to get rid of the dysfunction, which is Barack Hussein Obama.

• Prophet 2012/08/03 05:31:54
    It can't
    Prophet
    +1
    How can it? Start cutting all the worthless spending. Like for instance paid advertising on commercial tv and radio for the food stamp program. Now I have seen and heard it all. And for the last four years no budget to work from. HOW STUPID! I am voting all these idiots out of office.
  • rootbeer29 2012/08/02 07:40:42
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    rootbeer29
    +2
    Get out of the way.
  • LibertyCaroline 2012/08/02 07:31:46
    It can't
    LibertyCaroline
    +4
    Since the Government itself Is the Cause to their own dysfunction, there is little to no hope in conceiving they have solutions. We should Demand to be served, and hold our Government accountable for their dysfunction.
  • littlebuffalo55TBA 2012/08/02 07:19:19
    It can't
    littlebuffalo55TBA
    +2
    Just look at Greece!
  • SoCalEx-Dem 2012/08/02 01:43:59
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    Resign your post and get out of our way!
  • red 2012/08/01 19:25:09
    It can't
    red
    +4
    Obama is supposed to be a leader, why can't he lead? Oh ya, blame Bush, blame the Tea Party, blame the Senate, and blame the Christian Right…but don't have any answres that AMERICANS can agree to.
  • cat 2012/08/01 14:14:02
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    cat
    The "do nothing" congress seems to be the main problem. There used to be a solution to this, it was called compromise. Now that the religious right and tea party have a choke hold on the country it won't happen. This religious stranglehold on the country is wrong. We are all entitled to worship as we want and should not have to live under the christian collusion. And yes, I mean collusion.
  • Drue-AFCL cat 2012/08/01 23:31:19
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    No they are not. They have passed NUMEROUS bills that are just sitting on Scary Harry's Desk collection dust> It is the DO NOTHING SENATE!
  • SoCalEx... Drue-AFCL 2012/08/02 01:47:52 (edited)
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    Didn't mean to step on your answer, I didn't see it til I clicked reply. :-)
  • SoCalEx... cat 2012/08/02 01:46:44
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +2
    You need to check out the layout in congress, the Republicans hold the house, but the Senate is and has been in the control of Democrats. Doesn't matter that the house has passed many bills the Senate won't vote on them. Sure is a do nothing Democrat Senate that's for sure.
  • red cat 2012/08/02 04:08:36
    red
    +2
    Get rid of Harry Reed and the California drug addits and maybe Congress and the senate can agree. Christian collusion? What are you smoking? Even American currency says "In GOD WE TRUST"..
  • Captain... red 2012/08/02 06:35:29
    Captain-Morgan
    +1
    Dirty Harry Reid, is not up for relection till 2016. Just need to gain control of the Senate, to take him out of leadship... And the Tea Party is not a "Christian Collusion." It's a party, or Collection Of Constitutional Conservatives.. Made up of Republicans, Central Democrats, and Librarians. That believe our Founding Fathers, and Framers of the Constitution got it right the first time.. And need to go back to smaller Federal government, and much less spending. It's "We The People." It's our States that are closer to the people.. Not in D.C.
  • red Captain... 2012/08/02 14:56:29
    red
    +2
    Thanks for the information. I don't know that much about the Tea Party. (I guess I could have looked it up.) I just get tired of every one giving Obama a "pass" when he has no idea what he's doing to America. The fact that it's always someone elses fault gets very tiring. Anyone else in any other job, would have been fired by now instead of letting him make things worse...Time for a "Change" we can believe in. Too bad Romney can't get the people motivated..
  • Boris D. 2012/08/01 10:44:12
    It can't
    Boris D.
  • Jensenmk 2012/08/01 06:23:44
    It can't
    Jensenmk
    +1
    Not really help, anyway.
  • Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of ... 2012/08/01 04:08:42
    It can't
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    +2
    Neither can citizens help themselves by continuing to divide.

divide conquer gif
  • Captain... Latti I... 2012/08/02 06:43:32
    Captain-Morgan
    Obama, and his Obamabot's are the Great Dividers.. And the Only way they think they can win this election... If the Obamanation win's in Nov. WE Can Stick Our Collective Heads Between Our leg's. And Kiss Our Asses, And The Country We Knew Goodby...
  • Latti I... Captain... 2012/08/02 12:30:29
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Again with the blame game; people decide to divide themselves, blaming it all on Obama just shifts self accountability.
  • Captain... Latti I... 2012/08/03 22:45:18
    Captain-Morgan
    In the blame game Obama takes the cake hands down.. President Ford, never blamed Richard Nixon. Reagan never blamed Carter. Clinton naver blamed G.H. Bush.. And G. W. Bush never blamed Clinton.. Only the far liberals and progressives use Blame..
    And when has he "Obama," been heald accountable? When anyonr has tried to hol him accountable, they are call racist... Who is really is shifting accountability here?
  • Latti I... Captain... 2012/08/04 03:56:19 (edited)
    Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET
    Yet again you point the finger and blame others; you as an individual choose to listen to the false media of both sides or not. No one can make anyone hate another group or divide the people, but the people themselves can do so.
  • Arel 2012/08/01 00:39:08
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    Arel
  • Burnjuan 2012/07/31 22:52:37
    It can't
    Burnjuan
    We need to get the filibustering republicans out.
  • Drue-AFCL Burnjuan 2012/08/01 23:32:11
    Drue-AFCL
    +2
    I disagree. We need to take the Senate away from that deadbeat HARRY REID!
  • SoCalEx... Drue-AFCL 2012/08/02 01:48:58
    SoCalEx-Dem
    +1
    Truer words were never spoken!
  • Bob S 2012/07/31 18:10:08
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    Bob S
    +2
    ask the leader of the band.....OBAMA. ha ha I htought that we all needed a good laugh today.
  • Cierra 2012/07/31 17:53:50
    It can't
    Cierra
    +1
    The government has a lot of work to do......
  • Captain... Cierra 2012/08/02 06:55:36 (edited)
    Captain-Morgan
    Hell it's been working over time.. It's the people that need to get back to work.. Food Stamps and Welfare Checks won't fix what is wrong with this country.. Let's get the F'ing.. Federal Government out of our face and businesses. Got way far too many dumb ass Bureau'rat's running this country of ours.

Most all have never done anything but make more paper work for the rest of us.. The only job they know how to make, or keep is their own..FIRE OBAMA, THIS NOVEMBER.
  • Cierra Captain... 2012/08/09 20:08:33
    Cierra
    +1
    Hmmm. I didn't see it that way...
  • us 2012/07/31 16:55:13
    It can't
    us
    +2
    If government stop being so greedy, Democratic and repubilcan both stop it and
    remember how great this countries is. Government keep promising what you are going to give to the people for free, when in retun its not, then taxes go, new rules on business, and now its hurts everyone.
  • Captain... us 2012/08/02 07:01:25
    Captain-Morgan
    AMEN TO THAT...
  • democoach 2012/07/31 16:51:40
    It can't
    democoach
    +3
    beats me, yet liberals think the government is our hero. roflol! the government is fascist! or almost there, if you knew anything about fascism and you knew anything about what is really going on you would see that to be true!
  • eliosc 2012/07/31 16:44:22
    This way. . . . . . . . . . .
    eliosc
    +4
    1. Disappearing
    2. Leaving their citizens and businesses alone.
    3. Stop the nanny State mentality and learn that: We the people can survive and live without the government, the gov can't live without us.
  • l 2012/07/31 16:16:54
    It can't
    l
    +4
    It can't! Hopfully the majority of our voters are not dysfunctional come November!
  • democoach l 2012/07/31 16:52:42
    democoach
    if they dont vote ron paul they are dysfunctional, obama or romney won't be any different iff (re)elected
  • l democoach 2012/07/31 21:25:41
    l
    Sorry you feel that way!
  • democoach l 2012/08/01 02:39:43
    democoach
    im sorry you are so brainwashed yu actually believe romney will be any different then crapobama
  • Captain... democoach 2012/08/02 07:22:53 (edited)
    Captain-Morgan
    Democoach, your user name and the Marxist "CHE" Sign..? Give's you away for what you really are.. A progressive liberal democatic plant.. That's trying to get people to vote if not for Obama, then Ron Paul.. Go sell your Kool-Aid to other Stoner's and wacky weed smokers.. You Brain has already been washed away by all those Socialist Marxist you support.. LOL..
  • democoach Captain... 2012/08/08 03:23:29
    democoach
    lmao! i would vote ron paul if i was american, (thank goodness im NOT) and you is why im glad im not american! me liberals? ROFLOL IDIOT! i hate liberals! democoach do you even know why my nickname is that? its because i coach a demo group at gymnastics a group that performs at malls and stuff! the che sign? i put that there long time ago before i even knew who he was, hell i still don't know who he is. i just used that picture because i liked the saying!
  • Captain... democoach 2012/08/08 04:36:10
    Captain-Morgan
    AS A GYMNASTIC COACH, YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING WAY TO MUCH TIME STANDING ON YOUR HEAD... TO USE HIS "CHE" LIKENESS AND SIGN.. SHOWS TOTAL DISREGARD FOR ALL THOSE HE KILLED OR DIED IN HIS PRISONS... I'M MORE THAN HAPPY YOUR NOT ONE OF US. :^)
  • democoach Captain... 2012/08/08 14:49:21
    democoach
    well and what che did is worse then what your country is doing to kids and woman in the middle east? no its not! you think your country is so high and mighty they have the rigth to kill anyone and then be hypocritical and say who can or can't kill! america is evil.

btw thanks for telling me who che is i will be changing my pic soon

2014/09/02 09:29:11