How are black people taking money away from people in Iowa?

Latti Ice Ganga Gangsta of PHAET 2012/01/05 04:19:48

Rick Santorum, GOP presidential candidate and current "star" of the 2012 race to the White House due to his surprising performance in Iowa, is going to New Hampshire with voter momentum and media spotlight. But the former Pennsylvania senator is also taking heat for allegedly making a racially-charged remark about black people – something he has been accused of several times in the past.

Speaking to a roomful of Iowan voters shortly before the Jan. 3 caucus, Santorum answered a voter question about foreign influence on the economy by responding with an answer about entitlement reform, according to CBS News.

"It just keeps expanding – I was in Indiana a few months ago and I was talking to someone who works in the department of public welfare here, and she told me that the state of Iowa is going to get fined if they don't sign up more people under the Medicaid program," Santorum said. "They're just pushing harder and harder to get more and more of you dependent upon them so they can get your vote. That's what the bottom line is."

He added: "I don't want to make black people's lives better by giving them somebody else's money – I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money."

When CBS News , which pointed out that 84 percent of food stamp recipients in Iowa are white, later asked Santorum about the comment, the candidate said he did not remember the context in which he said it, but that he was probably referencing "Waiting for Superman," a documentary about black children affected by the public school system.
http://www.christianpost.com/news/santorum-accused-of-making-...

• Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/14 22:47:04
    Reichstolz
    Thanks for the laugh, you must have searched the internet for a long time to come up with alexithymia. You don't care about accurate use of language or presenting a reasonable comparison, that is apparent.
    Proud of your big word choice, good job. Have fun with your agnosia.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/16 14:20:37
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Yea I searched and searched. Just because you the narcissistic one says so. LMAO. Its exactly what you are. Emotionless. Usually those types have a struggle with dealing with reality since their emotionless. So your reality is Im not the smart one, you are. And that gives me much to laugh about really. Because it boils down to what Ive said from the start. Narcissistic. EASILY RECOGNIZED.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/16 14:53:22
    Reichstolz
    So defensive? Thank you for the laughs. I gauge intelligence by your comments, what else can I go from?
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/16 15:05:27
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Yes you may just learn intelligence from me. But try researching your issues. And then do something to help them.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/16 15:13:56
    Reichstolz
    One cannot learn anything but dirt from a turnip.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/17 21:39:10
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    True. And you dont learn from the turnip when its narcissistic and thinks their number one. When actually the broccoli tastes much better.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/18 00:01:35
    Reichstolz
    So now you want to be broccoli, that is fine still nothing more than a vegetable.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/18 15:32:55
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Over your head? Uh huh
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/18 15:46:51
    Reichstolz
    You haven't begun to think, but it is pretty typical out of your ilk.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/19 00:29:18
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    In your book maybe. However you just cant take the TRUTH.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/19 04:22:48
    Reichstolz
    If I am such a narcissist as you claim, who's book would matter but mine?
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/19 18:29:20
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Exactly my point.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/20 00:37:30
    Reichstolz
    Exactly, you're a smart one(giggle)
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/20 22:24:26 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    So move on if your opinion is the only one that matters. Guess it went over your head. giggles
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/21 00:33:20
    Reichstolz
    Guess you remain ignorant.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/23 00:56:22
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    The only ignorant one is the one who accuses others of being it. Especially those that cant face up.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/23 05:05:42 (edited)
    Reichstolz
    Again, more drama from the, "I can't afford my choices in life crowd." Let's all weep for the ignorant.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/24 21:08:11 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Yes lets. Im weeping for your heartless soul, I pray. Is there hope? Nah not for your type.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/25 03:21:52
    Reichstolz
    Not heartless, realist, those who cannot help themselves receive the pity that is appropriate. Those who can help themselves receive none, which is appropriate as well.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/25 23:21:40
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    I pity you and your heartless self.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/25 23:55:15
    Reichstolz
    I pity the people you would have the government make dependent with my money, just to make sure you have someone to look down upon.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/28 12:38:34
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    I look down on no one but you do. Narcissistic.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/28 16:33:28
    Reichstolz
    You have no faith in your fellow man and want government to usurp their freedom.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/29 14:19:12
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    My fellow man starts wars of deception, puts corporations in to rule the ppl when its supposed to be the ppl rule the leaders. We were meant to be a democracy. And even in this republic, leaders do not listen. Were ya been? Under a rock?
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/29 14:47:17
    Reichstolz
    Nothing happens in government without the consent of the governed. The issue is over half this population doesn't vote, and out of those that do a very small percentage are educated enough to make an informed decision. They do not listen because since the 1930's they have been telling you they care and you believed them. How sad for you. I know I have said this to you before, "that is why it is inherent in all of us to make our own way in life, despite government, corporations, etc".
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/01/31 00:13:41
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Yea sure it doesnt. Thats why there is those midnite Sessions when they sneak legislation thru. But you never heard of that have ya? Im not the naive one here. You are. I dont trust government as much as I dont trust you with my medical care. Yes I make my own way in life, however, there are those that had jobs but unfortunately those very jobs are now outsourced by those traitors to those ya know, communist countries.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/01/31 01:15:44
    Reichstolz
    Who gives them the power to "sneak legislation", it is the electorate that sends the same politician back to office every election.
    If they lost their jobs it is incumbent upon them to bring better skills to the market, that is how freedom works. If your skill set can be outsourced I would contend you really don't have much to offer.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/01 00:45:05
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    It should be popular vote not electorate. MY skill set. How about EVERYONES. Except of course your so called profession. And those foreigners come here for the killing. Lets see what is outsourced, construction, production of any kind, even training officers. BY THE GOVERNMENT. Dyncorp, Blackwater, etc. Oh but they get paid VERY well by government. My nephew makes four hundred k a year. How is that for your tax dollars? Wake up.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/01 01:14:20
    Reichstolz
    So you want mob rule. Remember 49% of this population does not support the burden of what they vote for.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/02 22:13:44
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    OK there is Romney (probably) and Obama. LOL My point is made. The mob already does rule.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/03 04:57:22
    Reichstolz
    So you want a representative republic?
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/04 01:23:30
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    No a democracy where it is by popular vote. As in We the People. The people should make the laws. The reps there now dont represent us. Nor do they read bills or listen to the ppl. They are supposed to represent us yet they do NOT.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/04 01:45:50
    Reichstolz
    So you want mob rule?
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/04 12:54:55
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    LOL We already have mob rule, hence politicians.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/04 15:59:24
    Reichstolz
    democracy=mob rule
    You do understand in a true democracy only the population centers would control what the country does, due to sheer numbers. If you want the nation to be as screwed up as CA and NY are then keep wishing for mob rule.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/05 13:12:20
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    Democracy equals mob rule? LMAO. Since when are you against the human or human rights? LOL Are you human? We the people are what the constitution was designed for. Its pretty clear your a paid shill now. I wasnt born yesterday.
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/05 15:31:44
    Reichstolz
    You are once again showing your ignorance. Read what the founders wrote. They knew that democracy in its true form removes the power from the individual. That is why they wrote the constitution the way they did.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/09 01:22:39 (edited)
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    This is what it boils down to and that is not what was stated in the constitution and you know it. If the mob be the people, then so be it. Unfortunately its government (corporate whores) and corporations, (the pimp and briber)

. http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resi...
  • Reichstolz Patti ... 2012/02/09 15:36:06
    Reichstolz
    And it is each individual citizen that grants government the power to be a whore. Until we have an educated electorate, who stops voting for other people's money, nothing will change.
  • Patti ... Reichstolz 2012/02/11 00:11:29
    Patti  The Yes Fan
    No its each individual politician that decides to ingore the people and whore themselves out. Personal responsibility. Again electorate should be eliminated and we the people should vote.

2014/08/29 10:22:34