How absurd do you think 0bama's lawyers can get?

Walt 2012/04/13 22:07:19
They can be pretty stupid!
That's not stupid! That's so smart, you just don't understand it!
Other. (Please elaborate.)
"Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Damage Control"
http://www.teapartytribune.com/2012/04/13/obama-lawyer-admits...

Excerpt from the article:
Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”.
evidence confirm natural born citizenship status argued irrelevant placement ballot

• safari 2012/04/14 00:47:37
    They can be pretty stupid!
    safari
    +12
    As stupid as their stupid client! omg I am so roflmao at this - and I'd like to take this opportunity to say -

To all of YOU who posted the following image to me over the years here when I posted on this topic - & to all of you who laughed, scoffed, name called - DENIED -

And FYI - I'm still not done beating this smelly old horse - because eventually it's rotting flesh will peel off and out will come the truth about obama.

AND THE BEAT GOES ON

BEATING DEAD HORSE

• Hawkeye 2012/04/14 12:25:54
    They can be pretty stupid!
    Hawkeye
    +4
    The left has ALWAYS employed this twisted logic.. The really STUPID thing is,, no matter HOW many times it fails,, they STILL try it over and over and over again..

Remnember THESE words..

" Just because ALL of the evidence that I presented is FORGED and that there is NO other evidence to support my story doesn't mean that the story is FALSE"

Dan Rather said something to THAT effect when he was caught red handed LYING on CBS...

BTW.. you hear the exact SAME thing coming from the Manmade Global Warming Scammers..
  • ed 2012/04/14 11:11:25
    They can be pretty stupid!
    ed
    +4
    if they are admiting it's a forgerey then get obama's socialist ass in a prison cell along with the rest of those fools who having been covering up for obama and his fake birth certificates.
  • Angela 2012/04/14 10:12:23
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    Angela
    +5
    Lol..wow, well considering her client, being not only absurd but also sociopathic, is normal. Obamaland is a land like no other, right is wrong and vice versa...
  • hari 2012/04/14 09:24:40
    They can be pretty stupid!
    hari
    +4
    can go to any extent
  • BigFig#9 2012/04/14 06:01:16
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    BigFig#9
    +1
    After I read articles on what Afghans and the Taliban cab be lead to believe based on innuendo I say 'I'm glad here in America we're more analytical and sophisticated than that' and then I read birther garbage and realize we have our own version of the Taliban right here in America. Dispute Obama's policies all you want but stop wasteing time on this birther nonsense.
  • Walt BigFig#9 2012/04/14 06:57:38
    Walt
    +3
    Tell it to 0bama's lawyer. You fantasyland-dwelling pukes will deny the truth even if it smacks you in the face breaking your nose.
  • iriemon203 BigFig#9 2012/04/14 11:15:05
    iriemon203
    +1
    "Birther garbage and nonsense" ?
    You call the biggest hoax, performed by the biggest fraud, to ever hit the WH, 'garbage and nonsense' ?
    Is there no bottom to the hole of blindness you lib sheeple live in ?
  • Hawkeye BigFig#9 2012/04/14 12:34:12
    Hawkeye
    +1
    The American People have a RIGHT to definitive answers when the question of eligibility of ANY of it's elected officials comes up and those who are under question are DUTY bound to SUPPLY those answers.. THIS is a nation founded on the principles of a Government OF the people,, BY the people and FOR the people..

THAT is NOT the way of the Taliban,, the Nazis,, the Communists or any other derogatory mischaracterizations that you choose to come up with..

It is the way of a FREE people in a FREE Country that adheres to the concept of a FREE DEMOCRACY..
  • uguess 2012/04/14 05:31:53 (edited)
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    uguess
    +3
    THIS IS A FACT, !!!! WATCH THE VIDEO CLIP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE COMMENT.

UNDER OBAMA AND THE DNC, THIS IS COMING TO AMERICAN WOMEN SOON !
    IT IS ALREADY IN ENGLAND ! AND NOW THE USA ! OBAMA FUNDED THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD 1.5 BILLION IN US DOLLARS AND HE AND THE DNC ARE SUPPORTING THE KILLING OF WOMEN THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. SHARIA LAW IS BEING FUNDED BY OBAMAS GIFT OF OUR MONEY.

THIS HAS A LIBERAL DISCUSSING SHARIA LAW COMING TO AMERICA.

I'm not BS'ing anyone. Read the 1.3 million Google links to Judges admit Sharia law in American Courts. FACT !

GOOGLE SEARCH SHOWS OVER 1,330,000 EXAMPLES OF SHARIA LAW IN AMERICA.
    https://www.google.com/search...

Judge rules sharia law can be used in American courts.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/12...

John Hayward
    US Judge rules Muslims have a right to assault people who offend them
    http://www.humanevents.com/ar...

Pennsylvania judge rules in favor of Sharia law
    http://digitaljournal.com/art...

New Jersey Judge Rules Islamic Sharia Law Trumps U.S. Law
    http://creepingsharia.wordpre...

https://www.google.com/search...

https://www.google.com/search...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/12...

John Hayward
    http://www.humanevents.com/ar...

http://digitaljournal.com/art...

http://creepingsharia.wordpre...

https://www.google.com/search...

Sharia LAW in Europe

Sharia Law and women

• XZQZQ 2012/04/14 05:05:56
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    XZQZQ
    +2
    'the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery' To quote Gertrude Stein " There just is no there, there "...
  • Technotrucker_exposingthetruth 2012/04/14 04:49:38
    They can be pretty stupid!
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +4
    LMAO! This is absolutely classic. Anyone still supporting this fraud, deserve the soup lines and welfare roles they will be left with.
  • iriemon203 Technot... 2012/04/14 11:17:17
    iriemon203
    +2
    True. Unfortunately, we who know better, will be dragged there along with them!
  • Freedom Mom 2012/04/14 04:45:55
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    Freedom Mom
    +4
    They sound stupid but, the fact remains some people in Washington are protecting this fraud, and its in Americans face. Something is wrong in this country, and that lawyer is making foolish statements as if she is to lazey to even create a good lie.
  • Technot... Freedom... 2012/04/14 04:52:13 (edited)
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    As I have stated many times, they have to keep the lie alive. The fallout from all involved would be cataclysmic. So many people tied to this usurpation of the presidency. There would be hundreds if not thousands behind bars, and untold numbers facing charges of treason. This would make the McCarthy hearings seem like a reading of the little engine that could.
  • Freedom... Technot... 2012/04/14 05:43:54
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    I agree, but, heads are rolling behind the scense, in the Trillion dollar law suit, bankers, UN, and if you hadn't noticed many Co's are leaving their positions, and the ones protecting this fraud, are shaking in their boots. Obama has to keep up appearences, while others are going down, the more they go after the American people, the more I know the heat is on behind the scense.
  • Technot... Freedom... 2012/04/14 05:49:40
  • Freedom... Technot... 2012/04/14 06:25:09
    Freedom Mom
    +3
    I understand that so well. I feel the same way, but Obama has double crossed the powers that be, and what goes around, will come around. I know it can't happen fast enough for both of us. Iam sick of the BS to. But, TT I have seen alot of people get theirs, and it never happend as fast as I would like either, but it did come home to roost, it was just a matter of time. I do understand your frustration. But one thing you can count on, Obama is not happy, he is worried, he just puts on a game face.
  • Technot... Freedom... 2012/04/16 02:44:01
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    I agree with that. Even in is very well rehearsed TV interviews, you can see that his arrogant style has dwindled to a mediocre glimmer of it's past self. I think his asinine attack on the SCOTUS is going to be his final undoing. At least, I hope that is the outcome.
  • Freedom... Technot... 2012/04/16 02:55:43
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    I just want you let you know even though we are suffering, so is he. Thats a good thing. LOL Your a great patriot, the best in my opinion and glad to be your friend its always good to hear from a person that has a voice of reason for a change.
  • Technot... Freedom... 2012/04/16 02:59:45
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +1
    Right back at you!
  • Freedom... Technot... 2012/04/16 03:06:49
    Freedom Mom
    +1
    You are a sweetheart TT.
  • SharonJohnson 2012/04/14 04:23:19
    They can be pretty stupid!
    SharonJohnson
    +2
    Like OBama pretty pathetic. For these people to be so smart they are really big dumba%% Obama the pathetic Obama the pathetic
  • paul 2012/04/14 03:54:35
    They can be pretty stupid!
    paul
    +6
    Will Nancy Pelosi stand up and say that we have to reelect him in order to find out if he is eligible or not?
  • Walt paul 2012/04/14 03:59:36
    Walt
    +3
    Hahaha!

Pelosi   See What s In It
  • Technot... paul 2012/04/14 04:52:50
    Technotrucker_exposingthetruth
    +2
    Touche'!
  • goatman112003 2012/04/14 03:53:32
    goatman112003
    +2
    A lawyer can't present knowingly fake evidence in a court of law. It calls for disbarment.
  • Always Right 2012/04/14 03:09:28
    Always Right
    +3
    Nothing will change in The United States of America, until we the people elect a true constitutional conservative!
  • Walt Always ... 2012/04/14 03:11:33
    Walt
    +1
    From your mouth to God's ears!
  • Always ... Walt 2012/04/14 03:13:53
    Always Right
    +1
    Thank You!
  • BigFig#9 Always ... 2012/04/14 06:16:38
    BigFig#9
    What types of Change (positive) would a constututional conservative bring us. Could start with that whole 'well regulated militia' issue in the 2nd amendment. You want your judicial activism - there it is. Well regulated militia morphed into about 50% of the population but they are so unregulated we really don't even know.
  • Always ... BigFig#9 2012/04/14 13:24:23
    Always Right
    +1
    Politicans that adhere to the US Constitution will take America away from the New World Order or One World Government cabal! The 2nd amendment is what will assure, we the people won't go down without a fight! Don't tread on me! Liberty or death!
  • jtjustice 2012/04/14 03:00:00
    They can be pretty stupid!
    jtjustice
    +2
    Can you spell DULLARDS
    They can be pretty stupid!
    +6
    Sadly, the judges can get even more stupid than that.

I ought to know. I was there.

http://www.conservativenewsan...
  • Walt Temlako... 2012/04/14 02:40:28
    Walt
    +4
    Through their actions, they reveal themselves.
  • Andrew Huff 2012/04/14 02:19:36
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    Andrew Huff
    +2
    The defense counsel made no such admission. Having watched the hearings, I can assure you no admission of forgery was made.

The defense counsel argued, and the court agreed, that since the online image of the birth certificate had not been proffered to the Secretary of State nor to the court, it was irrelevant. Simple as that. Attorney Apuzzo specifically requested that stipulation.

Please correct the article at your earliest convenience.
  • evangelism_vision 2012/04/14 01:34:46 (edited)
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    evangelism_vision
    +5
    Actually Obama's Attorney's know what is going on. They know he is a fraud and do you think they care?

Look at how much money they make just defending this worthless cow dung in the White house! They are living the American dream and getting paid good money and guess what?

YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT AND OBAMA IS LAUGHING AT YOU AND I They are not dumb! But they are Idiots, and rather legal or not, they support that Terrorist

Now here is a message for you Liberals:

TRANSLATE:

ЛИБЕРАЛЫ НАСТОЛЬКО ТУПЫЕ И СЛЕПЫЕ ОВЦЫ, ТО ОНИ CAN' T ПОНИМАЕТ ЧТО OBAMA ПРИВИНЧИВАЕТ ИХ И КРАДЕТ ИХ ДЕНЬГИ И БУДУЩЕЕ

LIBERALE SIND SO STUMME UND BLINDE SCHAFE, DAS SIE CAN' T VERSTEHEN, DASS OBAMA SIE SCHRAUBT UND IHR GELD UND ZUKUNFT STIEHLT

ΟΙ ΦΙΛΕΛΕΥΘΕΡΟΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΤΟΣΟ ΑΛΑΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΥΦΛΑ ΠΡΟΒΑΤΑ, ΤΑ ΟΠΟΙΑ ΑΥΤΟΙ CAN' ΤΟ Τ ΚΑΤΑΛΑΒΑΊΝΕΙ ΌΤΙ OBAMA ΤΟΥΣ ΒΙΔΏΝΕΙ ΚΑΙ ΚΛΈΒΕΙ ΤΑ ΧΡΉΜΑΤΑ ΚΑΙ ΤΟ ΜΈΛΛΟΝ ΤΟΥΣ
    rep

自由主義者是那么沉默寡言和瞎的綿羊,那他們CAN' T瞭解OBAMA擰緊他們並且竊取他們的金錢和未來
  • tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA 2012/04/14 01:31:50
    Other. (Please elaborate.)
    tommyg - POTL- PWCM-JLA
    +5
    Is this for real???
  • Walt tommyg ... 2012/04/14 01:32:34
    Walt
    +4
    Yep. It's real. Truly ridiculous, but real.
  • Andrew ... Walt 2012/04/14 02:20:17
    Andrew Huff
    +4
    No, it isn't true. Please watch the hearings on Youtube. You will see a stipulation that the birth certificate was not sent to the Secretary of State, nor to the court, so it was irrelevant.
  • MkB 2012/04/14 01:22:16
    MkB

2014/09/02 19:01:07