How about a Gary Johnson and Ron Paul run as libertarian 3rd party?

Mr.Reasonable 2012/06/16 03:12:24
Would you get behind such a duo? They would not only have my vote, but that is my best case scenario at the moment. It's time to do something people! There is NO more room for error.

Read More: http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/american-pro...

• Mike Smith 2012/11/03 16:02:07
    Mike Smith
    +1
    That would be sweet. However, I like what I have read about Jim Gray as well.
  • DizziNY 2012/06/18 04:04:50
    DizziNY
    +1
    I can see that.
  • Katfish 2012/06/16 05:48:28
    Katfish
    +1
    Sounds awesome to me.
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/06/16 05:46:40
    Rusty Shackleford
    +3
    They would get my vote.
  • Roger47 2012/06/16 05:06:16
  • Cal 2012/06/16 04:57:17
    Cal
    Nope.
  • Savior 2012/06/16 04:38:45
    Savior
    +1
    Governor Veto and Dr. No
  • john Kills 2012/06/16 04:12:55
    john Kills
    +3
    They have my vote and I don't care which one takes lead.
  • ConLibFraud 2012/06/16 03:19:11
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    But Johnson would be riding on what Ron Paul has created. Kind of incestuous isn't it?
  • john Kills ConLibF... 2012/06/16 04:14:40
    john Kills
    +5
    To have two constitutionalists in office? Who cares, let's hope it happens.
  • ConLibF... john Kills 2012/06/16 12:46:01
    ConLibFraud
    That would be true. Then it would be congress who we need to send to prison.
  • Mr.Reas... ConLibF... 2012/06/16 11:25:31
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    I don't think so. Paul has counted himself out by refusing to run 3rd party. If he ran as Johnson's VP that would be the best thing that could happen IMO. Johnson is a good guy. The more I learn about him, the more I like him.
  • Katfish Mr.Reas... 2012/06/16 12:38:32
    Katfish
    +1
    Johnson is awesome but if there is some kind of miracle at the GOP convention , Paul is the man.
  • Mr.Reas... Katfish 2012/06/16 13:32:49
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    I won't be holding my breath for that.. Paul has it all set to drop out. He's already stated 'he's not going to win with the delegates'. Nobody would like to see him be the next president more than I, but I just don't see it happening at this point.

However, if he endorses Gary Johnson, and Johnson asks Paul to be his running mate,.. Nothing could be better! Johnson will make a great president, and who better could there possibly be for VP than Paul?
  • Katfish Mr.Reas... 2012/06/16 13:51:23
    Katfish
    +1
    I'm with you but why vote at the convention if its already decided?
  • Mr.Reas... Katfish 2012/06/16 14:53:23
    Mr.Reasonable
    It's all a dog and pony show at this stage I think. A matter of ceremony, just to give the herd the feeling that they're actually involved. The republican party will hoist Romney. That was decided at Builderberg I'm sure, as evidenced by Rand Paul"s endorsement of Romney, shortly after Builderberg 2012.

They really are predictable once you understand their agenda, motives, beliefs, and dates they hold sacred. Their 'secret' societies are being outed!
    The secrets are out! Once enough people learn these secret truths, it will be all over. Trouble is, they don't seem too worried, and the herd doesn't want to be bothered with details.

Nobody 'has the time' to research 'ancient' history. Would rather watch 'dancing with the 'stars' etc. The mass awakening we need need won't happen until it's too late to stop Armageddon. When if only all of the millions of self censoring American sleepers, would learn the truths that are only available to those that seek it out.

Sadly, 90% or more Americans! Get all of their information, opinions and misguided idea's from the enemy themselves. As the enemy truly has total control of our government from the very top, all the way down. The media is their own invention. Hollywood is their playground. The internet is the only one of their tools that ...

Sadly, 90% or more Americans! Get all of their information, opinions and misguided idea's from the enemy themselves. As the enemy truly has total control of our government from the very top, all the way down. The media is their own invention. Hollywood is their playground. The internet is the only one of their tools that can still effectively be used against them! For how long?

Please! Slap someone in the face everyday! Tell them they are the power in America. You alone are nothing, but when you combine all of your family, friends, co-workers, school mates, etc. And all of them bring all of theirs, that is a force to be reckoned with. All we have to do, is get everyone informed. Once they know the truth, doing the right thing will just come natural.
  • ConLibF... Mr.Reas... 2012/06/16 12:47:17
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Ain't gonna happen. You just said it yourself. RP will not run third party and I am sure that means anyway what so ever.
  • Mr.Reas... ConLibF... 2012/06/16 15:11:07 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    He said he wouldn't run for president as third party. He didn't say anything about accepting a request to run as VP by third party candidate or not.

He has too many supporters counting on him to not accept such an opportunity if it presented itself. Johnson is just as good of candidate as Paul is I believe, but I don't think Johnson could win, without Paul's full support.
  • ConLibF... Mr.Reas... 2012/06/16 15:46:09
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    Want to make a gentleman's bet?
  • Mr.Reas... ConLibF... 2012/06/16 19:01:34
    Mr.Reasonable
    I'm already betting the future of the world on it. What else you got in mind?
  • ConLibF... Mr.Reas... 2012/06/17 12:54:20 (edited)
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    I peaceful revolution. A nationwide tax revolt and stop payments on all bank loans. This in my opinion is the only thing that will save America. Do what Iceland has done!
  • Mr.Reas... ConLibF... 2012/06/17 13:21:54
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    That would be a great START.
  • ConLibF... Mr.Reas... 2012/06/17 13:25:21
    ConLibFraud
    +1
    We have all the power if we would just use it.
    +1
    Wouldn't they have to switch?
  • Mr.Reas... Temlako... 2012/06/16 15:03:29 (edited)
    Mr.Reasonable
    +1
    No. Paul will most likely drop officially very soon. He will also most likely endorse the libertarian candidate (Gary Johnson) as he did their candidate in 2008, when he dropped out. Gary Johnson is a Ron Paul fan. He would love to have RP as a running mate, and I think he and Dr. Paul are smart enough to see this as a golden opportunity to keep Paul's backers momentum going and growing!
  • S and S 2012/06/16 03:13:13

2014/12/20 01:41:09