Honestly, what do you think conservatives will do when Obama wins in November?

American☆Atheist 2012/07/17 03:03:43

• ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sher... 2012/07/17 06:45:01 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +53
    They will suck it up and have to suffer with all the other dumb sheeple that voted for his sorry Marxist ass! You idiots really need to do some research on his Communist ties, family members involved with Communism..I bet most of your Liberal asses never studied about William Ayers, a man that was involved with Weather Underground, study Saul Alinskey, a Communist community organizer? Black Liberation Theology? Study about the Communist Czars? Enjoy your Communism, Idiots!!! LMAO Liberal idiots

• America... Don 2012/07/17 14:48:31
    American☆Atheist
    +1
    You keep thinking that...
  • Don America... 2012/07/17 15:11:12
    Don
    You keep thinking it too.
  • DizziNY 2012/07/17 10:31:16 (edited)
    DizziNY
    +4
    No matter who wins, either Romney or oDUMBo, it will be

business as usual
  • MorbidCynic 2012/07/17 10:11:40
    MorbidCynic
    +2
    I bet you'd love it if conservatives went around killing innocent people just so you can prove you're better than them.
  • Apache 2012/07/17 09:14:08
    Apache
    +6
    America, the greatest nation on earth was forged with the blood, toil & faith of those willing to risk their lives in search of the promised land. A land of freedom, liberty & prosperity for those willing to face so much adversity. The America I grew up with, the America the world turned too, is the one united by faith. Religion & politics do overlap & this has never been more evident than now.
    America needs a leader who will help galvanize this faith & unite an increasingly polarized nation. Obama thrives on chaos & diversity, smoke & mirrors to hide more insidious agendas.
    I find this poll condescending & sadly reflective of the division that is eroding this great nations strength. Those who want to see the America you grew up in continue, vote for the values that gave you the greatest gift, to be born in such a country. Time to fight for your values & never doubt there is divinity in all His designs, no matter how bizarre & frightening the outcome may be.
  • Htcbm1 Apache 2012/07/18 20:56:15
    Htcbm1
    +1
    "Very well said"...
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/07/17 08:08:23
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +6
    Obama won't win.
  • mustangluver 2012/07/17 07:46:13
    this...
    mustangluver
    +11
    Keep right on trying to save this nation by doing all that can be done to get BO out of where he has proven he does not belong. Anyone that denies he has destroyed so much already is just plain brain dead.
  • Michael=Constitution & Liberty 2012/07/17 07:34:20
    Michael=Constitution & Liberty
    +11
    laugh as he bends over the idiots that voted for him :)
  • America... Michael... 2012/07/17 14:48:57
  • Philo® ... America... 2012/07/17 17:45:12
  • Michael... America... 2012/07/17 22:35:34
  • beach bum 2012/07/17 07:23:38
    beach bum
    +5
    and now a word from our sponsor..lolz

obama
  • Don Leuty 2012/07/17 07:10:37
    Don Leuty
    +6
    I don't think I will have to worry about that eventuality, but it would not stop me from opposing his radicalism. The new Republican Congress will hold him in check and cut off his money supply.

Winning only half the seats in the Senate and a handful of seats will create a veto proof Congress -- every president's nightmare.
  • STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL 2012/07/17 07:08:42
    claim voter fraud
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +11
    Sadly, I think that socialist pig will win in November, not necessarily in reality, but via vote counting fraud. He's already considering using a company in SPAIN to count some of the votes. Why? See if that great progressive atheist mind of yours can figure it out.

Hints: audit trail, verification, proof (definitions can be found at www.moronhelp.com)
  • JT For ... STU~PWC... 2012/07/17 16:02:51
    JT For Political Reform
    +2
    That's the reason he doesn't want voter ID but Florida won that right to clear their records of voter frauds. This state is crucial in order to win. I say Romney landslides the fraud in November.
  • STU~PWC... JT For ... 2012/07/17 16:49:06
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +3
    I sure hope you're right. I totally agree that if Obama loses Florida, he can't win the election, except by fraud. And it would take so much fraud that the election results wouldn't even be credible if Obama won without taking all of FL, NY, PA, and CA.

The federal government is letting Florida use a Department of Homeland Security database of noncitizens to help purge voters from the state’s rolls. But FL voting rights activists say the fight over Gov. Scott's voter roll purge is far from over. A federal judge rejected a Justice Department request to suspend the purge. But other lawsuits against Florida are pending, alleging that the purge cannot take place less than 90 days before an election and without preclearance from the DOJ. So in the end, it's possible that Holder may quash implementation of the analysis (i.e., Florida has been allowed to "figure out" who to remove from the voter rolls, but they may not in the end be permitted to actually perform the removals), or there may not be enough time to implement the purge even if Holder agrees to it.

The whole thing above may not matter anyway. Florida is a mostly liberal state, and even with clean voter rolls and no fraud, Obama could win the popular vote there. The much more important legal issue in FL is the lawsuit ...

The whole thing above may not matter anyway. Florida is a mostly liberal state, and even with clean voter rolls and no fraud, Obama could win the popular vote there. The much more important legal issue in FL is the lawsuit over POTUS eligibility. The first pass (based on suspicions that the natural born citizen clause test was not met) failed, on the grounds of the judge's opinion that FL could not deny delegates until Obama is officially designated the Democratic nominee, which has not occurred yet. The complainants have filed a second motion, based on the legal theory of "declaratory relief" as opposed to FL delegate law per se. In other words, instead of suing based on Obama's failure to establish eligibility under FL law, the complainants are simply asking the court to rule on the facts of Constitutional eligibility itself. This strategy thwarts the successful Obama legal team argument regarding "timing of nominee designation," but Obama's lawyers were successful anyway in getting the judge to deny the declaratory relief motion. The judge appears to want to wait to rule on the theory of the original case (doubtful eligibility under FL law), after Obama is formally declared the Democratic nominee; the giant issue here is that there may be too little time to actually finish the case before election day. This was the whole Obama strategy all along; if the case has to wait until formal nomination to start in earnest, the litigation may not be over before voting takes place.
  • bob h. STU~PWC... 2012/07/17 19:48:43
    bob h.
    You are of course joking. The GOP will be lucky if Romney is still at large.
  • STU~PWC... bob h. 2012/07/18 03:02:30
    STU~PWCM~JLA~POTL~AFCL
    +3
    Agree. If Obummer can't win honestly or by faking the vote count, he'll probably have Romney whacked. Think about the three guys he had car sex with who died or disappeared, and the three people who died or disappeared in the Breitbart incident. The man is a murderer.
  • Nimitz 2012/07/17 06:46:32
    Nimitz
    +6
    Potentially all of the above. That's the bad thing about democracy. Forty nine percent of the electorate are functionally disenfranchised.
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +53
  • Aqua Su... ☆The Ro... 2012/07/17 08:07:21
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +8
    Thank goodness you posted this. I tried to answer hours ago when I got mysteriously knocked off and I was furious.
  • ☆The Ro... Aqua Su... 2012/07/17 08:16:26
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +11
    Oh believe me my posts will be more abrasive then ever! I am going to call asses out on stuff! They want to be dumb sheeple I treat them as such!
  • JAA Aqua Su... 2012/07/17 21:00:14
    JAA
    You and Rock have some serious anger issues.
  • Aqua Su... JAA 2012/07/18 02:59:55
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    With Maobamas' regime, ya think?
  • JAA Aqua Su... 2012/07/18 16:23:15
    JAA
    Emotions don't think.
  • ☆The Ro... JAA 2012/07/18 04:26:46 (edited)
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +1
    You got a serious nose problem! You are always nosy and don't mind your on damn buisness!! LMAO
  • JAA ☆The Ro... 2012/07/18 16:24:19 (edited)
    JAA
    Hey, & I wasn't even talking to you and yet you engage me, lol. You really like me, don't ya Rock. Come on, admit it . . . I can take it. ;-)

Besides, sweetie, the USA IS my business as long as I live here. I'm sorry if that bothers you.
  • Aqua Su... JAA 2012/07/18 23:48:29
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +2
    Patriots like The Rock and I stick together, deal with it.
  • JAA Aqua Su... 2012/07/19 00:30:37 (edited)
    JAA
    Patriots like me think independently from the mob mentality, deal with it. People like you and The Rock come a dime a dozen. It doesn't take much bravery to annihilate others with your words when you've got your uber support system coming to your defense. ;-)
  • Aqua Su... JAA 2012/07/20 19:51:25 (edited)
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +1
    You're no patriot, just a slick talker. Maybe you should run for dog catcher on the Demunist ticket.
  • JAA Aqua Su... 2012/07/21 06:00:14 (edited)
    JAA
    I think there is something intrinsically wrong with you, & that's not something I say lightly, especially in that you're a fellow Texan. btw, as a Tea Party Member, I resent the "Demunist ticket" comment. That comes from anger issues & ignorance, neither one characteristics you should brag about. ;-)
  • ohsmith... JAA 2012/07/22 21:44:35
    ohsmith ☮ R P ☮ 2012 ☮
    Did you write Rock's name?

Yep, you called him out!
  • JAA ohsmith... 2012/07/22 23:24:19 (edited)
    JAA
    Nope, no anger issues here. Calling someone out has nothing to do with anger, just observation. What, did he call another girlie man to come protect him, lol? ;-)
  • Risk ☆The Ro... 2012/07/17 13:50:36
  • America... Risk 2012/07/17 14:50:20
  • Risk America... 2012/07/17 20:50:51
  • Philo® ... ☆The Ro... 2012/07/17 17:32:46
  • TheTruth1313 2012/07/17 06:30:09
  • ☆The Ro... TheTrut... 2012/07/17 06:46:23
    ☆The Rock☆ * AFCL* The Sheriff!!
    +8
    Too late it already is!!!

2014/04/20 08:31:03