Homo-activist arrested for child porn. Should Larry Brinkin be removed for California school books?

FanOreilly 2012/06/26 23:12:27
Yes, this is another reason not to force homo-propaganda down children's throats
No, leave Brinkin in the textbooks so he can find more victims
The homo-activists are engaged on all fronts to make the depravity of homosexuality normal.

From gay oreos to compelling members of the military to engage in 'gay pride' events, the push to normalize the perversion of homosexuality has never been bigger.

Just in time for GAY PRIDE MONTH, we have a prominent San Francisco homo-activist arrested for child pornography.

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Brinkin, 66, who worked for the San FranciscoHuman Rights Commission before his retirement in 2010, was taken into custody Friday night. He spent the night in jail before he was released on bail...Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.

During his 22-year tenure at the Human Rights Commission, Brinkin was best known for championing equal rights for gays and lesbians. He helped craft San Francisco's groundbreaking Equal Benefits Ordinance, which became a national model for workplace equality.

Upon Brinkin's retirement, the Board of Supervisors approved a resolution declaring the week of Feb. 1, 2010, "Larry Brinkin Week" in San Francisco, saying his "dedication to advance the civil rights of all people has never stopped."

Former Supervisor Bevan Dufty who authored the board resolution, said Monday that he was shocked to learn of Brinkin's arrest. "I have admired and respected his work for the LGBT community," Dufty said. "I respect and am confident that there will be due process."

No, not all homosexuals are child molesters, in fact most homosexuals are not child molesters but all child molesters that molest children of the same sex are homosexuals.

Should Larry Brinkin be removed for California school books?

Read More: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/S-F-gay-rights...

• FanOreilly 2012/06/26 23:13:04
    FanOreilly
    +13
    Chalk up another scum bag who supports 'gay pride'.

• Flowers gracious43 2012/06/27 14:44:18
    Flowers
    +4
    never said it was acceptable. NOT ONCE. I am completely against raping children, so i refuse to read the rest of your rantings because of that.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/06/27 14:48:09
    gracious43
    +3
    I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to have to eat my words comparing people who are fed up with America for tolerating depravity, with people who rape children either. On the other hand, plenty of other people are going to pass by and they are going to read about how NAMBLA was established by the Boston gay community.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 16:29:37
    SenToshiro
    +2
    NAMBLA was started because pedophiles in seats of just barely enough power were being persecuted.

The comparison: The Westborro Baptist Church has the idea that god hates America, as well as all homosexuals and their advocates. Not to mention, they think our soldiers deserved their deaths, that 911 was a good thing, that god designed it for the purpose of showing America that he hates us.

NAMBLA attempts to justify the raping of young boys.

Her point?: Just because that 1% of the LGBT community supports NAMBLA, doesn't mean a damn thing to the rest of them.

A few bad apples spoil the bunch. That applies to both the WBC and the LGBT's issues with NAMBLA.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/27 17:08:25
    gracious43
    +3
    "NAMBLA was started because pedophiles in seats of just barely enough power were being persecuted. "

Pedophiles should be prosecuted. What do you mean pedophiles were persecuted? A pedophile is guilty. They should be punished. They should all be punished. Coming here and defending pedophiles is exactly the type of behavior we expect from homosexuals.

The comparison of the Westborro Baptist church hating America with NAMBLA practicing and defending the act of rape is exactly what we expect from homosexuals. The Westborro Baptists are engaging in free speech and opinion. Homosexuals in NAMBLA is practicing rape. One is a legally protected opinion. The other is an illegally protected act of rape.

The fact that you are defending child rape is exactly why people of clean conscience are repulsed by homosexuals.

It is more than 1% of homosexuals that support NAMBLA. NAMBLA couldn't exist without the consent of all homosexuals. That is how they are funded. The spokespersons for NAMBLA are the spokespersons for homosexuals. They are one and the same. No matter how carefully hidden, their agenda keeps showing its ugly head. Kevin Jennings, Harry Hay, Larry Brinkin.

NAMBLA itself acknowledges that it has the full support of the homosexual community. NAMBLA also acknowledges that homosexual m...

NAMBLA itself acknowledges that it has the full support of the homosexual community. NAMBLA also acknowledges that homosexual members are always frightened that they will be discovered as members of NAMBLA. That means that a whole lot of homosexuals are members of NAMBLA that are keeping it hidden. NAMBLA couldn't exist without full support of the homosexual community. Where do you think they are getting the money from?
    -----------------------------...

http://www.nambla.org

The Recurring Myth of the NAMBLA Membership List
    by Eric Tazelaar

It has come to our attention that, once again, there is a report that the NAMBLA "membership list" has fallen into the hands of law enforcement - in this case, the F.B.I. Once again, this report is untrue.

Let us be clear: there is NO TRUTH to this report, nor has there EVER been any truth to past reports that our membership list has come into the possession of any unauthorized person or law enforcement agency.

The confidentiality of our membership list has always been a crucial priority for us.
    We have never disseminated it to anyone outside of the Steering Committee nor anyone not authorized by the Steering Committee. (Indeed, few even of the Steering Committee have themselves seen it.)

A story, published by "The Smoking Gun" and which can be viewed here, alleges that a "Philip Godek" of Long Island, New York was recently arrested on "child porn" charges. This resulted (according to this story) in a search which uncovered the alleged NAMBLA "mailing list".

All we can say is, if this guy had a document which indicated that it is NAMBLA's membership list, then it is a complete fabrication.

One possibility is that he had a copy of the now-ancient (and fake) purported list of our members published years ago by Mike Echols, a notoriously unhinged anti-B.L. vigilante who is now long dead (and likely missed by no one). That list, itself, was NOT the NAMBLA membership list.

This isn't the first time law enforcement and the F.B.I. have put forth entirely false claims about NAMBLA.

It is important to see these spurious reports for what they really are: an attempt to frighten us, a means to prevent us from asserting our right to communicate and to organize and to challenge our present state of extreme oppression.

We hope that our members will recognize this lie for what it is and see that it is only through our concerted efforts will we ever be able to affect positive change.

It is worth reminding our supporters that, to belong to NAMBLA is perfectly legal, if unpopular. Our publications are legal. Our website is legal. And our message is legal.

You can be a member of NAMBLA without fear that, by so joining, you will be a part of a criminal conspiracy or that your identity will be known to government agencies.

We operate entirely within the realm of legal, protected speech.

However, it is important to remind you that it is not legal to possess that material which our government has criminalized and refers to as "child pornography". Doing so is perilous and can bring you to great danger. We decry these laws, as is our right. But we urge you to keep yourself safe from the terrorists who have as their goal our total destruction.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 17:36:44
    SenToshiro
    +2
    I'm not defending them, I was stating the fact that there are pedophiles in higher places than we'd like them to be. As such, they can gain support a lot faster than any average pedophile that is only a citizen of no wealth or power. So, I agree; all of those guilty of acting on their pedophilia fetish deserve punishment, due to the fact that is rape, be it statutory or otherwise.
    And by persecuted, I meant, "put in the hot seat" or, "being called out on their crap".

I'm straight :T
    I mean this whole heartedly, and ask that you react calmly with a level head; please re read what I said. I didn't say that child rape and anti patriotism are the same, I said that the one evil apple of any given bunch doesn't ruin it for everyone else. WBC is the bad apple of Baptism, but that doesn't mean Baptism is bad overall. Same with NAMBLA; they're the bad apple of the LGBT community, and it doesn't mean that even 1% of us support their twisted group.
    Simple *3*

ALL homosexuals? No, not even the majority supports them, that I know for a fact. The ones that fund and support them are pedophiles who hold power and wealth.

When you say, "Many homosexual members are afraid of being found out" you mean, "There are homosexuals in the group that are afraid of being found out" :T
    There are heterosexual ...

I'm straight :T
    Simple *3*

There are heterosexual pedophiles as well.

-----------------------------...

Your point? I disagree completely with what these creeps say and do. Although, I can say with my head held high that there have been good apples whom I overlook a brown spot or two.
    Harry Hay, Kevin Jennings, and Larry Brinkin.

Also; apparently MLK was a communist of sorts =.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/27 17:50:47
    gracious43
    +3
    You can stop with the red-herring anytime. We aren't discussing communism. We are talking about pedophiles and the known link to homosexuality. There are not heterosexual pedophiles in NAMBLA. In case you are interested, NAMBLA stands for North American Man-Boy Love Association.

And you are still not grasping this very simple concept. The Baptist church is allowed to hate America. They have that freedom guaranteed in the US Constitution. NAMBLA--the organization started by the Boston gay community is raping boys. That is not a freedom guaranteed by the US Constitution, and it happens to be morally depraved.

Calling them both "bad apples" and catagorizing them as equal, is morally bankrupt. So is overlooking "a bad spot or two" in regards to child rape advocates, such as Larry Brinkin, Kevin Jennings and Harry Hay and all of the other homosexuals who are secretly supporting NAMBLA. I'm sorry for your hardened and depraved heart and mind.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/17 04:13:41
    SenToshiro
    Any time*

I know what NAMBLA is, and I know what the acronym stands for.

I never said we were talking about that, I'm saying; even the best of us had something that not everyone would agree with, or, in the case of the NAMBLA advocates that we are discussing about, things that anyone SHOULDN'T agree with.

The bad apples are NAMBLA, the good apples are LGBT. Bad apples need to be deducted from the equation by consensus of the majority.

I'd appreciate it if you'd simply read something before you assume its contents, then attack its author based on those assumptions.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/07/17 05:35:46
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/17 07:20:54
    SenToshiro
    Yeah, good luck with your crusade to persecute the LGBT community, it seems to be doing you a lot of good |:T

If you want to talk about truth, then review what I've said about the psychology behind those monsters.

Anyway, sure, it's true that many LGBT communities have a NAMBLA or subsection of its structure within said community with a similar goal or voice as them, but NAMBLA isn't what the LGBT as a whole is about. The fundamental truth about the LGBT community is simple; treat those that are Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and trans(sexual, gender, or vestite) with equality and tolerance. No one's asking for you to rewrite the laws of time and space, just simple, basic human understanding. As for NAMBLA's role in all of this; there are some that have a warped perspective on the situation, and feel it necessary to incorporate such grievous and perverse mental conditions such as pedophilia.

Hmm, that's a single instance, and it's a poorly managed group with no structure or goals. I belong to an LGBT Youth group myself, no such things have ever occurred. So there's a single instance (same as you) that wholesome, moral, and constructive things can, and do, happen at LGBT youth groups. I love that you take the worst and brand the rest as the same based on such limited interaction, knowled...

Hmm, that's a single instance, and it's a poorly managed group with no structure or goals. I belong to an LGBT Youth group myself, no such things have ever occurred. So there's a single instance (same as you) that wholesome, moral, and constructive things can, and do, happen at LGBT youth groups. I love that you take the worst and brand the rest as the same based on such limited interaction, knowledge, and experience. That is being judgmental.

Btw, cool story bro, now tell me the one where I gave a damn :D
    I'm not reading such a disturbingly long post that belongs as a link to the main article.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/07/17 07:52:34
    gracious43
    This is the facts of life my friend. Homosexuality is always linked to pederasty. Maybe you don't care. The time will come when what Jerry Sandusky did will be considered natural and normal human behavior in the US exactly like it was in Greece and Rome.

Kevin Jennings, Prez Obama's safe-school czar praised Harry Hay for being a personal inspiration to him. Harry Hay, by the way was a pro pedophilia friend of NAMBLA. In the 80s when gay pride marches began, homosexuals didn't want to be seen with NAMBLA because they believed (rightly so) that Americans would be up in arms.

So Harry Hay did the next best thing and wore a sign stating that he "Walked with NAMBLA" That was 30 years ago. In another 30, it will become a right of passage for a young teenage male to be raped by an older adult male--Just like it was in Greece.

Here is Harry Hay with his NAMBLA sign. Kevin Jennings is working on bringing this about.

NAMBLA walks with me
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/20 23:23:58 (edited)
    SenToshiro
    What you're saying is biased, sick, and twisted.

What NAMBLA does will NEVER be considered, "normal" nor should it. What Harry Hay did has no bearing on me, aside from the advancements he made on behalf of the LGBT community. He's dead, and the sum of his actions is what one looks at, same as MLK and Hitler. MLK is still considered good as he came to the forefront of the civil rights movement, as well as after he died, because the sum of his actions became a positive influence on society. Hitler is viewed as a bad person, because of the sum of his actions says as much (and yes, I wish I could have put a bullet in Hitler's face too).

So, to clarify; do I support Hitler? F*** no. Do I support NAMBLA? Hell no.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/07/21 04:31:31 (edited)
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/06/27 14:45:56
    Flowers
    +4
    I compared them because you said "Man Boy relationships have been part of the agenda all along." Which is completely UNTRUE.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/06/27 14:49:23
    gracious43
    +2
    http://www.nambla.org/welcome... - Cached

WHO WE ARE

WELCOME! The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) was formed in 1978. It was inspired by the success of a campaign based in Boston's gay community to defend against a local witchhunt.

NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships by:

building understanding and support for such relationships;
    educating the general public on the benevolent nature of man/boy love;
    cooperating with lesbian, gay, feminist, and other liberation movements;
    supporting the liberation of persons of all ages from sexual prejudice and oppression.
    Our membership is open to everyone sympathetic to man/boy love and personal freedom.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/06/27 15:08:45
    Flowers
    +4
    yeah, i know. thanks *rolling eyes* THAT STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT EVERYONE WHO IS GAY SUPPORTS RAPING A CHILD.

What is shocking is that YOU support the hate-speech the westboro preach against soldiers and others. *shaking head* you allow your own ignorant views on what others do to rationalize the hate you express. Just because nambla says they have the support of the gay community in boston DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/06/27 15:23:24
    gracious43
    +4
    This might come as a surprise to you, but hate speech is protected by the US consitution. Raping boys, which NAMBLA encourages, (and NAMBLA was established by the Boston gay community), is not.

This is what Kevin Jennings, the Safe School Czar under Prez Obama had to say about Harry Hay.

"One of the people that's always inspired me is Harry Hay, who started the first ongoing gay rights groups in America. In 1948, he tried to get people to join the Mattachine Society [the first American homosexual "rights" group]. It took him two years to find one other person who would join. Well, [in] 1993, Harry Hay marched with a million people in Washington, who thought he had a good idea 40 years before." (Kevin Jennings)

Harry Hay:

NAMBLA walks with me
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/06/27 15:24:40
    Flowers
    +4
    And I DON'T support Kevin Jennings either! I'm glad that the rape of children is not covered, because it is violating their right. what is your point exactly?
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/06/27 15:33:55
    gracious43
    +3
    Well if you don't support Kevin Jennings, or Harry Hay, or NAMBLA or Larry Brinkin, then you don't really need to be supporting gay rights at all. Because these are the kinds of men supporting the gay rights movement. And by the way, Kevin Jennings, was right there during the Fist-Gate incident in Massachussetts. He was the keynote speaker --Right there along with the other perverts giving adolescent school children specific instructions on how to approach other school children for sex, and how to "fist" another human being.

--That is what the homosexual agenda is about:

http://www.massresistance.org...
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/06/27 15:41:59
    Flowers
    +4
    you are wrong, but no matter what anyone says against your twisted views you are still going to believe what you think. That is YOUR issue, not mine.

I support the gay rights movement because EVERYONE deserves to be happy. Raping children makes the child unhappy (obviously) so being a child rapist doesn't fall under that. CONSENTING ADULTS is what 99% of the gay community supports.

I'm done with this conversation. Reply if you wish, but I will not be answering back.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 16:54:57
    SenToshiro
    +1
    You know what; I support Kevin Jennings. Want to know why; my school had a gay-straight alliance, and that group LITERALLY saved my friend's life.
    She had been bullied for being a lesbian, and neither of us could do anything about it, and she wouldn't talk to me after she tried committing suicide. Then one day, the GSA was formed, and she went there to talk to them, to see who else was there. At least 20 people were in the classroom meeting, 8 or them being LGBT, the other 12 were heterosexual students that just wanted to support their LGBT peers. Talking with them gave her a place to feel normal, and accepted. She was a lot happier, and since there was someone to combat the bullying in a legitimate fashion set up by the school, bullying in general decreased in our school by over 40%.

Fistgate. . . .well, I have known 10 year olds that have had sex. Worse yet, I've heard horror stories of adolescents attempting to pleasure themselves or their partners by taking part in sexual practices in which they had no idea how to accurately preform, thereby harming themselves and/ or their partners. It's like a massive Sex-ed class to prevent sexually active teenagers from doing harm unto themselves or others. Though, I'm not sure I agree fully with this function, but I definitely do not condemn it.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/27 17:10:16
    gracious43
    +2
    Of course you support it. Your conscience is depraved, and formed by unnatural thoughts. Kevin Jennings supports child rape--and you believe your friend is best served by this filty man?
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 17:51:29
    SenToshiro
    +1
    His actions saved my friend's life, as well as thousands of others, I don't care if he condones such depraved things. You can thank a man for his actions, but you don't have to like him, or everything about him.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/27 18:02:35
    gracious43
    +2
    His actions did not save your friends life. You cannot demonstrate that your friend was near death's door before this club she joined. You can assume it, but you can't prove it medically or scientifically.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/17 04:14:43
    SenToshiro
    She told me herself, she would have slit her wrists the following night if she hadn't gone to that meeting.

You can't prove me wrong either.
  • Chris- ... gracious43 2012/06/27 17:00:09
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +2
    First of all Harry Hay is dead. Second of all, Harry Hay had been PUBLICLY denounced by every gay organization YEARS ago. Thirdly, not ONE single gay organization supports NAMBLA nor any other group advocating for the rape of children. Your information is years out of date.
    I would not try to connect you to any of the Christian hate groups out there, why you would try to connect people like me to NAMBLA I do not understand. If your answer is "I just found this and posted it don't blame me." I would remind you that a HUGE amount of information on the net is out of date or inaccurate. If you're going post something as fact you should make sure it is indeed a fact. Otherwise you end up looking stupid at best, hateful at worst.
  • gracious43 Chris- ... 2012/06/27 17:21:30
    gracious43
    +2
    Harry Hay may be dead, but his supporters are most certainly not, and that includes Kevin Jennings, Prez Obama's safe-school czar:

"One of the people that's always inspired me is Harry Hay, who started the first ongoing gay rights groups in America. In 1948, he tried to get people to join the Mattachine Society [the first American homosexual "rights" group]. It took him two years to find one other person who would join. Well, [in] 1993, Harry Hay marched with a million people in Washington, who thought he had a good idea 40 years before." ( Kevin Jennings)

There are a lot of homsexuals who are members of NAMBLA secretly and are scared to death of being found out. That is why NAMBLA posted this article. Just so you know--It was the Boston Gay Community who began NAMBLA

From the NAMBA homopage
    -----------------------------...

by Eric Tazelaar

Let us be clear: there is NO TRUTH to this report, nor has there EVER been any truth to past reports that our membership list has come into the possession of any unauthorized person or law enfor...

From the NAMBA homopage
    -----------------------------...

by Eric Tazelaar

• Chris- ... gracious43 2012/06/27 18:19:21
    Chris- Demon of the PHAET
    +2
    This is the last time you and I will ever correspond gracious. You can reply to me as you wish but i doubt I will ever respond.
    I read through you reply above and no where does it talk about gays who are members. You are equating homosexuals and pedophiles as if you have some knowledge about this subject. You obviously know nothing. You continue to post out of date information, inaccurate facts, and your own opinion as if this proves anything but your ignorance and prejudice. Your statement below about ancient Greece, raping young men, and homosexuality today is as stupid, uninformed and offensive you have shown yourself to be. One more time: "the spokesman for the homosexual community" as you describe him, is DEAD. He was PUBLICLY denounced by EVERY LGBT organization while he was still alive. What more do you need to know? Is your opinion more important to you than the truth?
    Quite frankly I'm surprised. We talked the other day and I found you to an interesting person with some knowledge to share. I would not have been surprised to hear you say you found homosexuality wrong. Knowing of your religious beliefs I would have accepted that and not have commented on it. But what of all your talk about seeking the truth? Obviously you follow the path of truth only if it takes you w...

Quite frankly I'm surprised. We talked the other day and I found you to an interesting person with some knowledge to share. I would not have been surprised to hear you say you found homosexuality wrong. Knowing of your religious beliefs I would have accepted that and not have commented on it. But what of all your talk about seeking the truth? Obviously you follow the path of truth only if it takes you where you want to go and that makes you a fool.
    This ongoing defense of homosexuals as pedophiles is not based on your religion, but your own personal beliefs which you continue to post as if it was fact despite factual evidence to the contrary. That does not make you anything but a bigot who spews hate.
    You should know there is only one other time I replied to someone with the tone I have replied to you. i am not in the habit of calling other people names or being harsh with my words. But your offensive replies, and the fact that you continue to post them, have shown me the kind of person you are. That kind of person deserves what they give; disgust, disrespect, and barely concealed repulsion.
  • gracious43 Chris- ... 2012/06/28 05:25:22
    gracious43
    +2
    Just so you know, it would never occur to me to force my religion down your throat. Homosexuality is a civil matter to me as well, however. My issue with homosexuality as a citizen of this country has to do with the treatment of women and children.

Historically, homosexist cultures have brutalized women and children, and I intend to fight its foothold in the US every step of the way.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 05:43:09
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 16:17:38
    Flowers
    +1
    Wow, if all that is accurate I hope the authorities listen and investigate so adults who are exploiting the youth are held criminally responsible. This is a story from one youth group and unfortunately people take advantage too often.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 21:13:51
    gracious43
    Well, then......
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 16:20:28
    SenToshiro
    +2
    Not to offend (despite the fact that you already have done so), but you don't have a firm grasp on the situation. As Flowers said, the LGBT community has no place for NAMBLA in its midst. I support gay, bi and trans people, not pedophiles that are defined by a simple fetish.

Homosexuality does not equate to pedophilia, nor does either condition or act bear any relevance to the other.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/27 17:16:05
    gracious43
    +2
    The thing about truth, is that no matter how stringently it is denied, it has this habit of rearing it's inconvenient head at the worst possible moments

Pedophiles should be offended. They should be dealt much more punishment than merely being offended but they won't be, because they are protected by a large, wealthy group of men.

Homosexuality is not different in the US than it was in ancient Greece. It focuses on raping young adolescent men, and calling it benign. Exactly like NAMBLA describes it. Exactly like the members of NAMBLA, who are homosexuals who secretly fund NAMBLA describe. Exactly like the spokesmen of the homosexual community describe it.

NAMBLA walks with me
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/06/27 18:04:12
    SenToshiro
    +2
    And oil company CEO's aren't? They're protected by other wealthy and powerful men as well. That even isn't the point, though, is it?

I don't know where you're getting your information from, but that doesn't describe homosexuality in the least. Homosexuality is the attraction of one gender, to the same gender, while heterosexuality is the attraction of one gender to the opposite gender. Pedophilia, is a sexual fantasy or action that some people (men or women, gay or straight) undertake for nothing more than sexual gratification. Biggest problem with NAMBLA's argument, is that; children cannot decide when or why they are ready for sex, they lack the fundamental capability of doing so. Personally, I reaffirm the idea that sex between even minors should be carried out before the age of 17.

NAMBLA may be funded by some group of homosexuals that support them, but NAMBLA isn't COMPRISED of homosexuals. Granted, they have homosexuals in their organization, but they are not a homosexual group.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/06/28 05:02:50
    gracious43
    +2
    That is so much balderdash! A man who molests underage girls is a heterosexual. A man who molests underage boys is a homosexual. A woman who molests underage boys is a heterosexual. Claiming otherwise is denying reality. Harry Hay was a homosexual. In fact, NAMBLA states clearly that they were started and funded by the Boston Gay Community.
    -----------------------------...

AN INTRODUCTION TO NAMBLA

• SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/17 04:25:47
    SenToshiro
    +1
    Ok, how about this; a heterosexual priest molesting boys, is he gay simply because he molested boys? Or, perhaps, it's a matter of convenience or necessity?

Also, what you don't know, is this; it doesn't matter the sexuality of the pedophile, but his mental state and the proceedings prior to his pedo-escapades.

Child molesters prey on their victims because they don't have power in their lives anymore, be it physical, mental, social, financial, or sexual, generally focusing on the sexual aspect. To regain this, they prey on the easiest targets; children. It's a psychological condition created by the mind when it gets broken down via this process. Bet you didn't know that.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/07/17 21:18:33
    gracious43
    You are beginning with a false premise that the priest was heterosexual. If a priest molests a teenage boy, he is homosexual. If a priest were preying on young women, I would agree with you that they are heterosexual predators. But these priests are homosexual predators who are choosing teenage boys. And by the way, this is termed pederasty, not pedophilia.
  • SenToshiro gracious43 2012/07/20 23:36:16
    SenToshiro
    You ignored the rest of that. Necessity or convenience tops primal attraction. If god offered them a young willing boy, or a hot willing female, then the heterosexual priest that molests young boys would choose the female. Unless, of course his psyche is warped in the way that he has lost his power and control in his life.

I will give you that, the term would be pederasty, but it is not a homosexual act, it is a man acting on his desires as a pederast. Pederast is a term that specifies the type of pedophile that is male and who targets boys. I am not denying that there are homosexuals that prey on boys, but it is not a homosexual act when they do have sex. It is a sexual act, it is a pederastic act, it is not a homosexual act.
  • gracious43 SenToshiro 2012/07/21 04:38:20
    gracious43
    What balderdash! If a male targets an adolescent boy, it is because he is a homosexual, or bisexual. In facts the Greeks would have fallen over from laughing so hard at the silly notion of exclusive homosexuality, in spite of the fact that they preferred male lovers.

If a man targets an adolescent girl, he is a heterosexual. James Hooker the 41 year old man who left his wife and children for his 18 year old exstudent, is a jerk. And perhaps other names would apply as well. But he isn't a homosexual.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 16:27:14
    Flowers
    Are you supporting the pedophilia? Forgive me, but the more you talk about it the more I get the sense that you actually agree with what they are trying to do. There is no way to have a consentual relationship between an adult and a child. The child wants to be protected and cared for, it is in our nature to reach for an adult who is willing to do so. They exploit that natural desire and turn it into a sexual fetish. A child can not consent to sex so nambla or whatever they are called is just trying to hide behind the push for normal consenting homosexual adults and I don't approve. As a straight person, who isn't blinded by ideology I am able to accept that everyone is different, and while pedophiles may feel they deserve to exploit children, its our responsibility to protect children from them and majority of the gay community agrees.

2014/11/22 10:13:28