Homo-activist arrested for child porn. Should Larry Brinkin be removed for California school books?

FanOreilly 2012/06/26 23:12:27
Yes, this is another reason not to force homo-propaganda down children's throats
No, leave Brinkin in the textbooks so he can find more victims
The homo-activists are engaged on all fronts to make the depravity of homosexuality normal.

From gay oreos to compelling members of the military to engage in 'gay pride' events, the push to normalize the perversion of homosexuality has never been bigger.

Just in time for GAY PRIDE MONTH, we have a prominent San Francisco homo-activist arrested for child pornography.

San Francisco police have arrested veteran gay rights advocate Larry Brinkin in connection with felony possession of child pornography.

Brinkin, 66, who worked for the San FranciscoHuman Rights Commission before his retirement in 2010, was taken into custody Friday night. He spent the night in jail before he was released on bail...Police say that Brinkin had pornographic images, some that appear to show children as young as 1 and 2 or 3 years old being sodomized and performing oral sex on adult men, in e-mail attachments linked to his account, according to a search warrant served by San Francisco police.

During his 22-year tenure at the Human Rights Commission, Brinkin was best known for championing equal rights for gays and lesbians. He helped craft San Francisco's groundbreaking Equal Benefits Ordinance, which became a national model for workplace equality.

Upon Brinkin's retirement, the Board of Supervisors approved a resolution declaring the week of Feb. 1, 2010, "Larry Brinkin Week" in San Francisco, saying his "dedication to advance the civil rights of all people has never stopped."

Former Supervisor Bevan Dufty who authored the board resolution, said Monday that he was shocked to learn of Brinkin's arrest. "I have admired and respected his work for the LGBT community," Dufty said. "I respect and am confident that there will be due process."

No, not all homosexuals are child molesters, in fact most homosexuals are not child molesters but all child molesters that molest children of the same sex are homosexuals.

Should Larry Brinkin be removed for California school books?

Read More: http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/S-F-gay-rights...

• FanOreilly 2012/06/26 23:13:04
    FanOreilly
    +13
    Chalk up another scum bag who supports 'gay pride'.

• gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 21:26:08
    gracious43
    Well NAMBLA happens to be a large and growing group of GLBT. In fact, NAMBLA states that they currently are where homosexuals were in the 1980s. That means they have the money and clout to get their way, just like the homosexuals have in the last thirty years. They will get clout even faster, because the US has already become numb to homosexuality. They both share the same national leaders

Just so you know, Obama's Safe School Czar Kevin Jennings praised Harry Hay as a inspiration to himself, personally. Harry Hay spoke out for Nambla in the early 80s during the first gay pride marches. Kevin Jennings was the keynote speaker in Massachussetts, in a GLAD event, in which adult homosexuals taught school children the techniques of "fisting" a homosexual partner.--the even known as "fistgate" when parents brought in secret cameras and exposed what was being taught:

Harry Hay--Kevin Jennings role model

NAMBLA walks with me
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 21:36:40
    Flowers
    I'm sorry but I simply can not continue the conversation w you. Nambla is not a part of the gay community they won't gain anything because molesting children is never going to be an accepted practice in modern society and I'm seriously questioning the data that you are posing
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 21:39:27
    gracious43
    Of course. I don't blame you. I don't like facing painful truths either. And really, if you just pretend that the facts don't exist, they will go away.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 16:36:18
    Flowers
    Funny, I could say the same thing to you. People who oppose gays think their version of reality is true, but they don't take the time to try and comprehend how a homosexual feels. As a straight person, I am attracted to men primarily. I didn't choose this, this was how I was born. Murderers, some of them, were born to be murderers. They grow up and get enjoyment out of the suffering of others. Their actions (act of murder) forcefully take away the rights of another human but the murderer doesn't feel it's wrong (again, most) so does that mean it should be accepted? Of course not. Same with nambla. They forcefully take away the rights of a child and just because nambla thinks its okay doesn't make it so. Gay people aren't in the same category because they dont take away someone's rights. There is a line that I think maybe you aren't seeing. Everyone has a line they must not cross, between good deeds and bad. Regardless of sexual orientation if that line is crossed their individual actions are judged, not the entire community they belonged to.
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 21:33:28
    gracious43
    First of all, homosexuality is not biological. It is not innate and immutable. Neither is murderers. You aren't allowed to make up this false premise that murder is genetic. Truth doesn't work that way. You can't make up lies just to suit your argument. Murder is always a choice.

Homosexuality is not innate or immutable.The world wide web is peppered with people who became homosexuals and then left homosexuality, got married and had children and reared them and are still happily married.

And you are also wrong that homosexuals don't leave victims behind. Every single society in which homosexuality has become prevalent has brutalized women and raped young adolescent boys. Every single society has left their documents and artifacts proving this to be the case.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 21:47:30
    Flowers
    You are wrong, obviously have no knowledge of the progression of a person who has no remorse for killing another living thing. I made it very clear that I wasn't talking about all murderers. Committing the act of murder is a choice yes, but that's not what I said. There are plenty of murderers who are born without empathy and murder because of this. That is factual, and they are born that way. Just because you incorrectly believe that homosexuality is a choice doesn't make it so. People choose to have sex with a blonde or brunette but they are born to be attracted to A certain sex. I refuse to argue the point further, if you refuse to realize facts that is your choice. I would however like for you to provide proof of your last claim that "every single society has left their documents and artifacts proving this".
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/17 21:49:40
    gracious43
    Please cite the genetic research that proves that murderers are born to become murderers.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/17 22:03:38 (edited)
    Flowers
    http://m.voices.yahoo.com/ser...
    This is an awesome article, the sources look very well cited, it shows both nature and nurture points of view. So,
    Would you please also provide your proof?
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/18 16:16:56
    gracious43
    +1
    This is from the article that you linked me to!

Scientists may never agree on what makes some people become serial killers. As shown in the three men above, there is evidence to suggest that it could be nature or nurture or a combination of the two.

The only "biological" possible cause mentioned was brain damage that occurred long after the child was born. And it was inconclusive. The article stated nothing whatsoever about children being born serial murderers.

Even your own article that you linked me to disagrees with your assertion.
  • Flowers gracious43 2012/07/18 16:24:05
    Flowers
    No it doesn't, it gives both sides of the argument like good, rational articles should. You choose to see only one side that is your problem. I said from the very beginning that I was not talking about all murderers, because I am intelligent and I know that not everyone is going to fit into the same mold. You obviously want to continue believing what you believe, and I feel sorry for you because of it. People who are gay are born that way, and while some like you would rather ignore and deny and lie, it doesn't change the fact that being gay isn't wrong and it isn't bad. Anything you say is just your opinion, you are blinded and that's something you will have to work out yourself
  • gracious43 Flowers 2012/07/18 16:26:25
    gracious43
    +1
    No it does not! Read the article yourself. No where does the article state that children are born with a genetic predispostition to murder people. The statement is simply not found in your article.

By the way, there is no genetic link to homosexuality, either.
  • safari 2012/06/27 03:52:49
    safari
    +8
    I was recently doing a study on serial killers - and I came across an unexpected and surprising statistic. While there is a small percentage of people in the general population who are homosexual, the number of notorious serial killers who were homosexual was in the 60 percent range. Now I am wondering what percentage of child molesters and child porn addicts might be homosexual also to see if there is any further correlations. The recent Sardusky case made me recall the serial killer stat - so now I am curious to see if there are studies that might have similar details.
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/06/27 05:46:58
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +6
    Very interesting. Expect any studies along these lines will have been quietly buried.
  • safari WannaBe... 2012/06/27 08:44:17
    safari
    +5
    I think so too - it was quite by accident that I found these statistics and I wasn't looking for them but for diagnosed psychological profiles. A recent report of how obama enjoys watching the drone kills gave me the creeps and reminded me of something I had read about serial killers - and you know how one thing leads to another...
  • WannaBe... safari 2012/06/27 11:31:42
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    Boy do I! Pulled some threads myself. ;-)
  • freakou... safari 2012/06/27 08:32:33
    freakoutnow... cuz mom's here
    +1
    Most child molesters are straight and they only pick children because they are easier prey and easier to get access to. Child porn addiction is a different story. Many child porn addicts are gay or bisexual and have an unnatural attraction to pre-pubescant children.
  • safari freakou... 2012/06/27 08:45:02
    safari
    +2
    Thanks for your answer do you have any links to studies that I could confirm this with?
  • heirsof... safari 2012/06/27 15:51:19
    heirsoftheking
    +3
    A homo couple flew on the same plane I rode to Orlando. At the luggage carousel, one of those gays tried to hit on me, even though I wore my wedding band and told him I'm married with kids. He did this with his lover only 50 feet away collecting his luggage. These creeps are the most brazen on earth.
  • safari heirsof... 2012/06/27 19:05:42
    safari
    +1
    Oh man.... that is pretty weird. Maybe they were Gay swingers...
    +5
    I would venture to bet that more gays are pedophiles than the normal population because gays are abnormal!
  • nightowl 2012/06/27 02:43:02
    nightowl
    +9
    Actually, he should be removed from the planet along with any other freak who would touch, exploit or lust after children...
  • Balladeer-PWCM-POTL 2012/06/27 02:37:31
    Balladeer-PWCM-POTL
    +2
    my my....maybe DC comics can use him as a consultant
  • Charles E 2012/06/27 02:33:37
    Charles E
    +3
    You try to seperate a criminal from his potential victims, not help him get to them.
  • Herb 2012/06/27 02:33:05 (edited)
    Herb
    +4
    maybe nambla is a great program for kids not lol. nambla1 nambla 2
  • heirsoftheking 2012/06/27 02:32:59
    heirsoftheking
    +4
    He's a google-wearing homo sexual pervert. Re-write the text books and say what a disgrace he is.
  • ThinkAboutIt! 2012/06/27 02:26:46 (edited)
    ThinkAboutIt!
    +5
    He should stay in there. Be sure to update the history books to expose his full agenda and perversion. This way he can be scorned forever.
  • Ozzyboy 2012/06/27 02:17:35
    Ozzyboy
    +4
    He sounds like a visual version of Sandusky. Crucify him in the courts like Sandusky has been. Fair game.
  • Lisa 2012/06/27 02:11:04
    Lisa
    +6
    I am sorry I am sick of this whole issue.
  • Boetica 2012/06/27 02:00:03
    Boetica
    +4
    Pederasty has always been part of the "Greek" lifestyle. No surprise.
  • umapathy Krishnamurthy 2012/06/27 01:06:59
    umapathy Krishnamurthy
    +4
    He mst be removed
  • ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠ 2012/06/27 00:57:47
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +3
    I wish you would've added an "other" option.

You can't remove everyone from the history books just because they do something horrible. If we did that, we wouldn't have history books.
  • JP ☠ Live ... 2012/06/27 02:15:19
    JP
    +1
    Or they'd be a five minute read!
  • ☠ Live ... JP 2012/06/27 02:17:51
    ☠ Live Free Or Die ☠
    +1
    Right. What gets me is how up to date these Californian textbooks are. My World History book stopped somewhere in the 1990's.
  • paul 2012/06/27 00:37:41
    paul
    +6
    Some times I like to think of California as another country. This morning I heard that Stockton CA is headed for bankruptcy and now I read this.
  • CAPISCE 2012/06/27 00:37:16
    CAPISCE
    +9
    I have a feeling you won't see this story on ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN or MSNBC. Any thoughts why?
  • heirsof... CAPISCE 2012/06/27 02:37:24 (edited)
    heirsoftheking
    +4
    Those are all commie networks. ABC = A Bunch of Communists. CBS = Communist Broadcasting System. NBC = Nothing But Communists. CNN = Communist News Network. MSNBC = Marxists, Socialists & Nothing But Communists.
  • Kat ♪.B... CAPISCE 2012/07/08 21:35:44
    Kat ♪.BTO-t-BCRA-F~PWCM~
    +1
    Their friend wouldn't condone it.

obama media group
  • RastaFan 2012/06/27 00:36:01 (edited)
    RastaFan
    +8
    Yes, I'd say Larry Brinkin's proclavity toward the horrible abuse of small children was with him all along and clouded his social and political intiatives. As such his entrenched 'successes' ought rightly be associated with his criminal behavior.

Just look at what pure evil damage Alfred Kinsey inflicted on our society. He was lauded for revealing and providing the 'scientific' basis for releasing most, if not all, restrictions on human sexual activity. As it turns out, he was a horrible homosexual pervert who organized the rape of infants, toddlers, small children and tweens in order to conduct his brutal sexual experimentations.

His work was however, cited as the basis and rationalization for legislation throughout our nation, designed to loosen laws controlling sexual expression. Pornography, teen sex, public nudity and on and on ... were justified by his 'science'.Thanks also, to the bastard Marxists who provided the cover, support and succor for his damned activity.

However, the Institute that bears his name still exists and a vast quantity of lab experiment files are intentionally and legally being hidden from public scrutiny. In fact the staff at the Kinsey Institute have a system in place where all the files can be destroyed if a court order is given to allow aut...

However, the Institute that bears his name still exists and a vast quantity of lab experiment files are intentionally and legally being hidden from public scrutiny. In fact the staff at the Kinsey Institute have a system in place where all the files can be destroyed if a court order is given to allow authorities to see the reports.

Larry Brinkin, like Alfred Kinsey should be shamed loudly after the fact and both have their names forever associated with the garbage they shoved into our society.
  • Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F 2012/06/27 00:16:37
    Aqua Surf BTO-t-BCRA-F
    +8
    I'm in Texas, so no one is going to force anything on my kids. Neuter this creep.
  • Rich Matarese 2012/06/26 23:44:51 (edited)

2014/07/24 02:21:57