Homeland Security Issues Zombie Alert: Cool or Corny?

SodaHead News 2012/09/09 17:46:51
The United States Department of Homeland Security has a new marketing campaign and it is a bit out of the box. According to the Associated Press, Homeland Security has issued a "zombie warning," which is really a funky way of telling Americans to stock up on plenty of food, water, batteries, flashlights, etc. In other words, be ready for anything--even zombies.

Officials behind the zombie alert hope that the campaign will lead to better preparedness for more typical disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes. Apparently, the zombie approach is not that unconventional, as the Centers of Disease Control did a similar campaign last year. The zombie campaign has gotten attention, but it has been more humorous than anything.

Any Homeland Security threat should be taken seriously but the zombie alert while unique, might be too corny for some to listen to intently. There may or may not be real zombies out there, but like Homeland Security says, it's best to be prepared for anything.

Read More: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zombie-al...

• Pronatalist Pronatalist 2012/09/09 18:53:39 (edited)
    Corny
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    +18
    Ironic when you consider that Obama and the Obamatons, are probably the zombies which are usually talked about, in any reference to Zombie Invasion or The Zombie Apocalypse.

zombie apocalypse liberals

zombie apocalypse liberals

• Joey JackoClubs 2012/09/10 09:42:12
    Joey
    +1
    They guy to the left looks like a young GW Bush. Seeing as the people who hate Obama went in Mass to the see a movie by a noted racist I might have to question that .
  • JackoClubs Joey 2012/09/10 09:52:50
  • Joey JackoClubs 2012/09/10 10:02:39
    Joey
    +1
    You don't have to wear the gear to be a a person who thinks like that.

Can you name 5 TRUE things that you don't like about Obama. With out being vague like he hates America or something like that . Real things he has done, and also the Republicans could not have supporting something like it .
  • Pronata... Joey 2012/09/10 21:04:13
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    Really? Do you have any evidence?

Ron Paul 2012!
  • Joey Pronata... 2012/09/10 21:38:19
    Joey
    I meant supporters.. not support . I notice that now.
  • Pronata... Joey 2012/09/10 22:04:51
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    Isn't O'Romney also being a New World Order criminal elitist puppet, a bit more relevant, than what kooks might supposedly be his supporters?

And surely tyrant Obama has some really bizarre and kooky supporters, BTW.

kooky obama supporters

kooky obama supporters
  • Joey Pronata... 2012/09/10 22:07:25
    Joey
    +1
    TO bad he never said Kill Whitey.. beyond that black people by the by don't use that term at all.
  • Pronata... Joey 2012/09/14 03:42:34
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    It's a cartoon. It's a paraphrase of what Obama's radical preacher said. Google images doesn't always find the perfect image, for what I had in mind. The emphasis was supposed to be on, Obama's kooky mentors and supporters.

radical obama
  • Joey Pronata... 2012/09/14 04:03:45
    Joey
    It is not a paraphrase .. it is a just like a lie .. just like that picture . You people can not deal with the things he Obama said so you just make up racial charged things like this .
  • Pronata... Joey 2012/09/14 05:01:32
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    I didn't make up anything. I admitted that the cartoon, may not have been exactly right. But Reverend Jeremiah Wright did say some pretty radical crap. And if you research long enough, maybe the cartoon might prove to be correct after all?

Watch these videos (especially the last one with Michael Savage), and judge for yourself. And do I need to dig up all the other kooks who surround Obama?

What is his divisive nonsense talk about "reparations?" If there are "reparations" to be paid, well maybe black people should pay the white people, for clogging our jails with their crimes, for underachieving in our schools, and for voting wrong. 93% of (voting) black people voted for Obama. Now how is that not "racist?" They surely weren't voting for Obama's character.

• Joey Pronata... 2012/09/14 05:16:40
    Joey
    How does complaining about the Government bad treatment of black people equate to the saying hurt white people ? His message about 9/11 is a pretty darn close to what Ron Paul has to say on that issue. WOW Next you really ram up your racism. Black people owe white people for note voting the way you wanted them to vote . That is ludicrous . You say the Obama got 93% of the African American vote.. Well guess what in the mass 20 years, the democratic person running president normally gets around90% of the black vote. And Reparations for black people being arrested …LOL So black people owe white people money due to a racist criminal justice system ? White people and black people do drugs at the same rate .. yet black people are 12 times as likely to be arrested and jailed for using drugs .
  • Pronata... Joey 2012/09/14 05:47:34
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    So why should I "repay" black people, for what other people did a long time ago, and I did not do those things? How long do we keep up the racist and divisive lies? Did you even listen to the video by Michael Savage? If you don't believe me, then listen to the evidence and the experts. Perhaps I didn't explain something just right, so listen to the relevant evidence. Don't be a stupid dunce.

Are you so mentally dull, that you still don't understand how it's unproductive and divisive to talk of "reparations?" I can just as easily say that black people owe white people. And had black people stayed in Africa, would they be any better off under Marxist dictators?

And BTW, Negros may actually be of the tribe of Judah. You think the New World Order criminal elitists, scheming against black people, will publically admit to that? If black people actually knew who they are, they might just behave a bit better, and stop following poverty pimps like the loudmouth Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

Why is there such a bizarre attack against black people? Why can white people be conservative, but if a black man or woman, is conservative, or a Republican, they are called names and despised? Now tell me, how that is not a racist attack, to hold the black man back?

• Osaka Pronata... 2012/09/09 23:10:53 (edited)
    Osaka
    +3
    Well Obama was on MTV for election '08. People seem to worship anything on MTV or follow their celebrities that support Obama. Everybody that supports Obama look like lemmings to me.

Obama supporters beat up and mock every celebrity that openly supports Romney so far. Obama supporter force guilt complex, if Lady Gaga supported Romney. She'd be called a traitor. Also does anyone actually know what Bill Clinton said about Obama in the first place?
  • Pronata... Osaka 2012/09/10 21:13:58 (edited)
  • ellomotto Pronata... 2012/09/10 01:55:10
    ellomotto
    Really? You HAD to drag politics in this?
  • Pronata... ellomotto 2012/09/10 21:28:45 (edited)
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    What was I thinking? Nothing political about this thread. (sarcasm)

Know who promoted "Homeland Security" before Bush? Adolf Hitler.

homeland security hitler

homeland security hitler

homeland security hitler

homeland security hitler

homeland security hitler
  • smitty Pronata... 2012/09/10 13:13:22
  • Raymond59 Pronata... 2012/09/11 07:33:40
    Raymond59
    Raved!
  • Pronata... Raymond59 2012/09/14 03:47:07 (edited)
    Pronatalist Pronatalist
    I repaired the last (4th) image, that apparently didn't appear correctly. Scroll back up and see.
  • Zuggi 2012/09/09 18:52:39
    Cool
    Zuggi
    +3
    It's a cool, if geeky, way to promote emergency preparedness. If you're prepared for zombies, you're prepared for anything.
  • PitBoss 2012/09/09 18:49:57
    Cool
    PitBoss
    +1
    I was a zombie once...
  • Osaka PitBoss 2012/09/11 03:16:45
    Osaka
    I would of been in that but I couldn't fund the kickstarter. XD
  • PitBoss Osaka 2012/09/11 19:48:35
    PitBoss
    haha I'm best friends with Soli though, got to hang with him like all day.
  • Osaka PitBoss 2012/09/11 21:34:39
    Osaka
    +1
    Its a always a ball to hang out with friends.
  • Swordfish 2012/09/09 18:49:10
    Cool
    Swordfish
    +2
    It's cool, but in a corny way. Does that make sense?
  • Sparkles 2012/09/09 18:46:56
    Corny
    Sparkles
    +1
    Then again with the drugs today who knows
  • CAPISCE 2012/09/09 18:45:39
    Cool
    CAPISCE
    +2
    Beware---Obama Zombie's are out there
  • tommy CAPISCE 2012/09/09 19:22:47
  • CAPISCE tommy 2012/09/09 19:25:57
  • s2k2 tommy 2012/09/10 00:05:16 (edited)
    s2k2
    +2
    Tommy I bet your eyes are brown youre so full of crap. my friends are Mormon and they work hard , pay their taxes and help out in the community constantly. Go take your bs and crawl back under a rock. And that 10 percent goes to the poor - most churches do that not just Mormons so educate yourself
  • JackoClubs tommy 2012/09/10 09:34:05
    JackoClubs
    Well, I'm no Mormon, but as a Christian, I know that the Bible calls for us all to give 10% of our income to the church. It's called "tithing", and it's been around for a while.
  • Mr. Smith 2012/09/09 18:44:22
    Cool
    Mr. Smith
    +3
    I'd say they know the people they're trying to reach. Since most American's are more interested in the next episode of Honey Boo Boo and not Homeland Security policy, PSA's have to package their information in a form of entertainment that will get the average American's attention. It's kinda sad, but these are the times we live in.
  • Steve B... Mr. Smith 2012/09/09 19:46:20
    Steve Boston
    +1
    Bingo. Sad it is a fact. It's in fact even so bad that our government gets it! We're doomed.
    Gotta run now Honey Boo Boo's coming on.
  • JackoClubs Steve B... 2012/09/10 09:35:05
    JackoClubs
    What the hell is Honey Boo Boo?
  • Steve B... Steve B... 2012/09/10 10:02:53
    Steve Boston
    Ask Mr.Smith.
  • Medulla Oblongata 2012/09/09 18:43:29
    Corny
    Medulla Oblongata
    +3
    But if it gets people to be prepared... I mean, whatever works, right?
  • Smuwf, ... Medulla... 2012/09/09 19:12:04
    Smuwf, Twin
    +1
    Its a pretty good idea lol,but shotgun shells and baseball bats wont save you from an earthquake :/
  • Medulla... Smuwf, ... 2012/09/09 20:11:25
    Medulla Oblongata
    I never said they did, nor has anyone else.
  • Fluffywolf, eater of chocolate 2012/09/09 18:40:57 (edited)
    Corny
    Fluffywolf, eater of chocolate
    +1
    In a way, it's kinda cool that they've done this. But aren't there better ways they could have asked Americans to be prepared? And a lot of us are tired of zombies. I myself only see zombies as a target-rich environment, in which I can do stuff like this:
  • A Founding Father 2012/09/09 18:38:29 (edited)
    Corny
    A Founding Father
    +2
    The alert was issued during the Republican Convention, warning that the "religious right" might bring their deceased relatives and "saints" as "Delegates". It didn't happen, but they did bring Rick Santorum, who is a sort of "Zombie", being so politically dead and filled with ideas from centuries long past. Oh, and then there was a ghost of a guy claiming to be
    Clint Eastwood, the actor from a generation or two ago. I thought I saw Loren Green and
    Dan Blocker in the audience, but couldn't be sure.

2014/04/18 15:46:05