Homeland security is setting up roadblock and asking American Citizens if the are citizens. meanwhile, if you are brown skinned and can't speak english it's illegal to ask you if you are a citizen. who else is sick and tired of these games?

john Kills 2012/08/18 20:47:23
They started off using the TSA at airports to indoctrinate people to willingly surrender their rights. They are now using train and bus stations and setting up random roadblocks. This is not to keep us safe. This is to ease us into a complete police state. This has nothing to do with security. When the southern border is completely lock down I might believe the government really gives a rats ass about security. Wake up people. The iron fist is closing around us.

• NOT14U2 2012/08/19 18:48:48
    the biggest threat to America is it's own government
    NOT14U2
  • Jayne 2012/08/18 22:42:52
    Jayne
    +2
    Makes me wonder just how many FEMA camps they have.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/08/18 21:55:12
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +2
    There isn't one shred of proof or support for what you said. I'm not saying it's not available, I'm saying you didn't give any. You should, you know.
  • mal jubil8 ... 2012/08/18 22:59:45
  • john Kills jubil8 ... 2012/08/18 23:47:04
    john Kills
    +1
    If you have been even half paying attention, you would know this already.
  • jubil8 ... john Kills 2012/08/19 02:05:17
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    Well, since I'm not brown-skinned and I speak English, it doesn't come up in my life. No roadblocks anywhere around except at the State Line on New Year's Eve -- and I don't think they're checking citizenship.

So you have nothing worth saying here, you're just mouthing something scary. Swell. When was the last time you saw someone get hassled at a roadblock or passed through when he couldn't speak English? I don't care if you want to look like a fool.
  • john Kills jubil8 ... 2012/08/19 02:29:23
    john Kills
    DHS is setting up roadblocks all over. Youtube has about a hundred videos of them. Apparently it does bother you what I post because you took time to post on it. I don't feel I look foolish at all but your post is self contradictory and sure makes you looks foolish. I don't care what fools think because they rarely do.
  • Scott C 2012/08/18 21:36:32
    Scott C
    +1
    We have quickly become a nation of people that are victims rather than what once we were - victors. We are afraid to step out of the politically corrected guidelines that we are told to obey, yet we watch our elected officials dictate and mandate burdens too heavy for us to bear - Jesus said of leaders like these we need beware.
  • CAPISCE 2012/08/18 21:36:23
    we need this to keep us safe
    CAPISCE
    "if you are brown skinned and can't speak English it's illegal to ask you if you are a citizen"
    HUH?
  • john Kills CAPISCE 2012/08/18 23:51:45
    john Kills
    You really believe we need this? Really? This really changes what I thought about you. Disappointing.
  • CAPISCE john Kills 2012/08/19 00:23:46
    CAPISCE
    I didn't understand the post about Brown skin---explain
    FYI: I'm a Brown skinned Italian
  • john Kills CAPISCE 2012/08/19 01:06:13
    john Kills
    +1
    Sorry. I thought everyone would just automatically know I was meaning illegal immigrants that barry is protecting.
  • CAPISCE john Kills 2012/08/19 01:19:22
    CAPISCE
    +1
    Oh got ya-
    Well let me say this. Both sides of my family came by boat from Italy to Ellis Island. All of them were true Americans---They loved America and respected it's laws and system. They spent time to learn the language and were very proud of the day they officially became Americans.
    These new immigrants--illegal and legal can't shine a candle to the immigrants of the pass from Italy, Russia, Germany, Ireland, Poland Puerto Rico etc
    Those people are what made America great---many of the new immigrants use America but don't love it---example---little foreign flags hanging from rear view mirrors---rooting for there country of origin during the Olympics and soccer matches---that makes me want to......well............( I have to watch what I say--sodahead has me on double secret probation)
    Free Speech still also applies to controversial posts---but not so much here at times
  • john Kills CAPISCE 2012/08/19 01:38:37
    john Kills
    My people (Irish) came here before it was the United States. The immigrants of the past wanted to make a future for themselves and were proud to be able to call themselves Americans. You are correct that immigrants of today just want to use America and have no desire to consider America their home. I didn't mean any offense with the brown skin remark. I should have spelled it out more clearly as I have a couple of American friends who have only been Americans for a couple of years. They too jumped through all the hoops. One has been here for about 10 years and he just brought his wife and kid over. They have done everything legally and are good people and after reading my statement again, I wouldn't want them to read it cause it may offend them and they don't deserve it.
  • CAPISCE john Kills 2012/08/19 01:45:42
    CAPISCE
    +1
    I welcome all people who come to America legally---personally I feel if you are in America for 5 years you should be able to speak the language, but that's just me. In my mind and my past immigrant relatives mind set it's insulting to America to avoid learning the language
  • Joe Rott 2012/08/18 21:19:20
    Joe Rott
    +1
    I would have liked to pick this one too "better shut up john or you're going to disappear under the NDAA provisions"
  • Mr. T 2012/08/18 21:17:11
    Mr. T
    +1
    ANYONE who does not keep their eyes open to see what is happening are the very sheeple the government loves. Those with eyes and mouths open to tell others are FEMA Camp bound. It is not going to matter if you are Rep, Dem, Lib, Con whatever, if you do not kneel....off you go.
  • john Kills Mr. T 2012/08/18 23:56:23
    john Kills
    +1
    The only way they'll get me in one is to take my dead ass there and drop me off.
  • Mr. T john Kills 2012/08/19 01:32:09
    Mr. T
    +1
    Likewise. Die on your feet or live on your knees.
  • ed 2012/08/18 20:57:49
    ed
    +1
    our government needs taken down a few notches.
  • Striker ed 2012/08/18 21:05:43
    Striker
    +1
    Not to worry, it will self-destruct with the next two years.
    Can you then survive and insist upon not being Governed, or will you be part of the problem?
  • ed Striker 2012/08/19 10:59:23
    ed
    +1
    I AM A SURVIVOR but will do my part to be a thorn to them when the time comes.
  • Striker ed 2012/08/19 21:29:14
    Striker
    +1
    And we are survivors here, too old to go tromping around in some revolution, but we'll damn sure self-defend and checking out our neighbors!
  • ed Striker 2012/08/20 00:12:07
    ed
    +1
    I hear ya
  • Mr. T ed 2012/08/18 21:18:56
    Mr. T
    +2
    Might be too late, they have power over everything. This has been in the works for decades and are now not even afraid to admit what they are doing as the pieces have been precisely moved...checkmate.
  • ed Mr. T 2012/08/19 11:00:54
    ed
    +1
    It's possible but we can't just sit back and let this country be ruined by our government.

2014/11/23 10:05:51