Homeland Security Declares Christians are Terrorists!!!!
- 2009/04/14 23:10:55
- Read all 198 opinions
( Or of the Former United States Of America, which I feel is more accurate an assessment and title! )
The report, titled "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," is the very same report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups)
I )And as such, if Christians are determined to be “Hateful” towards Extremists, ( who use Terrorism, against Foreign and Domestic individuals, according to their spheres of influence ) ....Because we don’t like them “Blowing Everyone Up In Sight,” or “Torturing Women and Children,” ....Then we can be determined to be “Domestic Terrorists,” and placed under surveillance, or worse, by our own Federal Government, and it’s various agencies, etc.., etc.., etc..,!!!!
II) And those that are mainly anti-government, for rejecting “Alleged” Federal Authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.
The report states the DHS will be working with state and local partners over the next several months to determine the levels of right-wing extremist activity in the U.S.
The report warned law enforcement agencies to watch for suspicious individuals who may have bumper stickers for third-party political candidates such as Ron Paul
1) It further warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing ( illegal immigration )
2) It further warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing (abortion )
3) It further warned law enforcement to watch out for individuals with "radical" ideologies based on Christian views, such as opposing (federal taxes )
So now I guess that Christians, who speak out against Taxes, Abortion, and Illegal Immigration, or for, States Rights, and alternative Candidates, to those currently in power, such as Ron Paul, .....Are classified as “Potential Terrorist Suspects!!!!”
World Net Daily
- I have a Briliant Idea for Your ....State OF The Onion Speech .....Mr Obongo !!!!
- President Obama is the Worst President in U.SA. History Ever !!!!
- Sings of Armageddon put into Perspective of the Times
- So Obama is not the Antichrist ????….Yea Right!!!!
- The Obama Administration Solution For Everthing Under The Sun!!!
- View more slideshows »
Government shutdown or not, there's a new $100 bill in town -- and apparently, people love it!
If Congress doesn't agree on how the U.S. will pay its bills by October 1st, the federal government will shut down. But how concerned is the average American? Not very.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.