Holmes Ignored the Gun Free Zone At The Theater Making a Case Point for When Guns are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Have Guns. TRUE OR FALSE?

safari 2012/07/24 22:46:35
True
False

WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED

• Koma 2012/08/09 15:45:18
    True
    Koma
    +2
    Gun Free Zones = Criminal Safe Zones
  • Fluffywolf, eater of chocolate 2012/08/03 00:05:15
    True
    Fluffywolf, eater of chocolate
    +1
    As much as I like the ideas of gun-free zones, I hate the idea of defenseless innocents being shot.
  • momma-on-the-hit-list 2012/07/30 22:03:07
    True
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +4
    False flag operation plain as day!

http://royalheir.blogspot.com...
    SUNDAY, JULY 22, 2012

These Lone Gunmen Are Programmed Assassins
    MILITARY INSIDER: President Obama: “By Any Means Necessary” HERE

U.N. Will Order Troops To Kill Anyone Who Refuses To Turn Over Guns -- Excellent Information ... and the Colorado shooting event is the pre-planned precipitous occurrence designed to divert public attention from the Bill being signed by Congress to bring in UN control of Americans ownership of guns. Congress will approve the Bill this week.

Aurora Gunman is a Classic Case of an MK-Ultra Manchurian Candidate "trigger"...Clinton/Obama pushing for UN Treaty to disarm America in just FOUR DAYS from now. They are suppose to sign the agreement July 27th. Dark Knight was released on a dark night - new moon. New Moon is a time for metaphysical rituals. It may be a precursor to a much bigger event. After all, there is little doubt that a real "dark knight" is rising. And the rabbit hole always continues to go deeper HERE.
  • Somkey the Hores 2012/07/28 08:46:18
    True
    Somkey the Hores
    +4
    Anyone who doesn't KNOW it's true is a delusional idiot.

There... I just described the typical leftist.
  • john olson 2012/07/27 16:50:57
    True
    john olson
    +4
    I cannot understand the anti-gun mentality. Laws are only obeyed by law abiding citizens. Criminals do not obey the laws that is why we call them criminals.
  • Marvelo... john olson 2012/08/08 13:57:11
    Marvelous Wildfire
    +1
    Then read:
    "Raging Against Self Defense: A Psychiatrist Examines The Anti-Gun Mentality By Sarah Thompson, M.D."

http://www.vcdl.org/new/ragin...

It explains a lot of things.
  • NymRod Marvelo... 2012/08/10 04:23:06
    NymRod
    +1
    Thanks for posting the link. It's a wealth of knowledge.
  • ScottyG - Faqueue 2012/07/27 15:19:53
    True
    ScottyG - Faqueue
    +5
    Law abiding citizens do just that. They obey laws. Criminals have no regard for law period.
  • studiobrat PWCM AFCL 2012/07/27 08:50:35 (edited)
    False
    studiobrat  PWCM AFCL
    +5
    In the Old West not only did Outlaws have guns, but so did the average person of the household. The guns were used for hunting for food and for protecting themselves from the Outlaws. Right to own gun
  • Skunk " In God We Trust" 2012/07/26 15:06:31
  • Somkey ... Skunk ... 2012/07/28 08:47:39 (edited)
    Somkey the Hores
    +7
    Gun control means never having to say "I missed you...".
  • Skunk ... Somkey ... 2012/08/01 20:56:01
    Skunk  " In God We Trust"
    +3
    Thats right!
  • Marty9957 2012/07/26 14:29:55
    False
    Marty9957
    +4
    Laws are for the law abiding people, not the villains.
  • John Wa... Marty9957 2012/07/26 15:26:44
    John Walker II
    +4
    So remove weapons from the hands of the common folks and turn'em into sheep for the wolves, eh?

I would think that's pretty close to saying, lets sacrifice a few to the criminals in the hopes they'll leave the rest of us alone.
  • "Abe" John Wa... 2012/07/26 20:13:37
    "Abe"
    +3
    Pretty stupid the way the "progressives" think, isn't it? God Help Us.! They best not come around here!!
  • Marty9957 John Wa... 2012/08/19 04:58:43
    Marty9957
    I would say it's more like advocating and supporting the bad guys and not the good guys. Besides, Obama bows to the UN and they can't stand the fact that our Constitution protects our God given right of armed self defense by way of the Second Amendment.
  • John Wa... Marty9957 2012/08/20 00:30:53
    John Walker II
    I don't have the reference handy but I believe Obama already said tough luck to the UN on that.

I have to find it again when I get back on my laptop, iPads are horrible for doing multiple pages at once, especially when you have a first gen pad.
  • Marty9957 John Wa... 2012/08/20 02:54:44 (edited)
    Marty9957
    I would like to see that for sure. I've been reading hear on sh and the papers where Hillary Signed the Small Arms treaty with the UN. I was ready to do all I could to prevent the Senate from ratifying it. If in fact Obama has let it fall by the way side it'll save me that time to do all I can to prevent his re-election.

Edited for spelling.
  • John Wa... Marty9957 2012/08/20 09:21:05 (edited)
    John Walker II
    Eh.. I wouldn't quite trust SH to be a single source for information. that's not what SH is for.

Debate, argue, yea.... but as a sole source? No.

Well, here's a lot more information on that particular subject.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2012...

going into one of the source articles I found this:
    "Well, the Second Amendment in this country is part of our Constitution and the President of the United States is bound by our Constitution. So I believe in the Second Amendment." -Obama, Mar 3, 2011
    Src: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the...

More here:
    "Second, let me be clear once more on the question of domestic transfers. The Treaty must not touch on domestic transfers or ownership. " - Thomas Countryman, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, Apr 16, 2012
    Src: http://www.state.gov/t/isn/rl...

he's already gotten enough messages from congress that says the UN treaty will be unacceptable if it implies gun control that I don't think it'll be an issue.
  • Marty9957 John Wa... 2012/08/21 21:44:30 (edited)
    Marty9957
    As I said, I had been reading about in in the media, and hearing on the different news networks but I had not found anything definitive on it's current status. Thanks for the references.

Edited: I also just come here to test the waters and to contribute by voicing my political views.
  • Marshal Artz 2012/07/26 14:19:33
    False
    Marshal Artz
    Guns will never be outlawed. There will be restrictions, however, on the types of weaponry people can own. That is a good thing. There are gun nuts that will disagree, but as I said they are nuts.
  • John Wa... Marshal... 2012/07/26 15:25:14 (edited)
    John Walker II
    +4
    Those 'gun nuts' have also, consistently, saved lives where the police have failed to respond in time. Don't forget that.
  • Marshal... John Wa... 2012/07/26 19:55:23
    Marshal Artz
    Yes they probably have, somewhere sometime, but an old man without a gun, took down the nut In Arizona that Shot the Congresswomen an killed 6 others. The shooter in that case may have been stopped sooner, had he not had an extended clip in his guns.
  • John Wa... Marshal... 2012/07/26 20:04:44
    John Walker II
    +4
    Never said that wasn't possible without a gun. Good on him to have done so.

A gun is just a tool. People kill people, not guns. If you've an intent to kill... then the implement and means is just a planning point.
  • Marshal... John Wa... 2012/07/28 02:24:06
    Marshal Artz
    People kill people, sometimes with guns. Why shouldn't we limit how many they can kill in a given time period? Start by outlawing the extended clip, which were used in the last three major assaults. 6 killed plus 12 plus close to 30 at the army base shooting spree.
  • JAA Marshal... 2012/07/29 22:23:37
    JAA
    +3
    Mainly because when you give the government an inch, they take a mile. Rarely do liberals pass laws that don't have all kinds of caveats & added laws that either have nothing to do with the actual law being passed, or they do more to penalize the law-abiding citizens. Law-abiding citizens are easier to control for that very reason.
  • Marshal... JAA 2012/07/30 00:11:13 (edited)
    Marshal Artz
    AT least liberals pass some laws.

Your entire attempt to defend our current gun laws are ridicules. Your statements childish.
  • JAA Marshal... 2012/07/30 09:02:54 (edited)
    JAA
    +4
    Thank you for your mature and adult feedback. I will take it and put it wear it belongs . . . file 13. FYI, every time a law is passed, someone's freedoms just got zapped. Do you like being a slave? Do you believe this all to be a game? (btw, the word is "ridiculous", not "ridicules"). Also, I wasn't defending current gun laws, but commenting on what laws usually consist of & the freedoms it removes from LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS.

Anyway, in response to your insulting post:
    I have found, unfortunately, that most liberals cannot carry on intelligent conversations, & you have proved no exception. I don't know if there is something innately wrong with them, or they actually spend their life perfecting the "nah nah nah nah nah nah" rhetoric, then either block the person so they can't respond, resort to name-calling & insults in hopes that the other person's feelings will be so hurt that the liberal's lack of manners & logical, well-mannered back & forth will be overlooked, or put their fingers in their little ears so that they won't have to be subjected to any truths. Why you guys can't just explain your position & DISCUSS, without insulting, is frankly a phenomena that I can't grasp. Thanks again!

Have a great week, and try not to hurt anyone, including yourself.
  • momma-o... JAA 2012/07/30 22:15:27
    momma-on-the-hit-list
    +2
    Very nicely put, but I don't think they are capable of understanding, the programming to get this bad has so many layers.
  • Marshal... JAA 2012/07/30 23:59:27
    Marshal Artz
    Thank you for correcting my spelling, little immature, but I understand. and good day to you. Just for fun, sometime try comparing MSNBC personalities and guests, to FOX News if you want to see if liberals or Conservatives are the most intelligent. It is rather obvious. You may have trouble seeing it though.
  • JAA Marshal... 2012/07/31 02:24:14
    JAA
    +4
    You didn't comprehend what I said in my last post, did you? You know, the part where I said I DON'T HAVE CABLE!! Unlike you, I don't spend my life watching & comparing left-wing media to right-wing media. They really should ALL be objective & non-partisan, but I hear that we've got 4 left-wing to one right-wing. That doesn't bode well for those of us who like to draw our own conclusions based on "facts", not "opinion".
  • Somkey ... JAA 2012/08/02 07:12:42
    Somkey the Hores
    +4
    "Arguing with Progressives is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board, and strut around like it’s victorious."- Anonymous
  • JAA Somkey ... 2012/08/02 11:57:05
    JAA
    +2
    Isn't that the truth!!
  • Somkey ... JAA 2012/08/02 17:15:27
    Somkey the Hores
    +3
    It certainly is, as they constantly affirm.
  • Marshal... JAA 2012/08/02 11:43:45
    Marshal Artz
    At least i use some sort method for my opinions, where you just make it up, to suit your self.
  • JAA Marshal... 2012/08/02 11:56:43
    JAA
    +2
    I'm well-read, honey. Remember "books", "magazines", "newspapers"? No? Anyway, I think there is something wrong with you. Please go away.
  • Somkey ... Marshal... 2012/08/02 17:20:25
    Somkey the Hores
    +3
    What method would that be, the knee-jerk Alinsky method?
  • Somkey ... Marshal... 2012/08/02 07:11:50
    Somkey the Hores
    +3
    Liberals only seem to be intelligent to each other. Everyone else just laughs in your face.
  • Marshal... Somkey ... 2012/08/02 11:44:39
    Marshal Artz
    And Conservatives seem stupid to everyone.
  • JAA Marshal... 2012/08/02 11:58:19
    JAA
    +2
    I don't think you're 77 yrs old at all. I think you're a teenager. Well, I take that back, as I've heard of "second childhoods".

2014/11/23 20:00:57