Hillary rosen Obama mouth along with democrats.. Attacking all stay at home mothers.. Democrats Now have decided to attack not just the individual but YOUR FAMILY

iamnothere 2012/04/12 23:35:55
35 trips by Hillary Rosen to the WhiteHOUSE.. meanwhile Jay Carney is busy saying there is no such person.. Polls are starting to kick Obama where it hurts..

Do you think it is good for the Debtocraps to now deciding that war on women is where they are going to take this country..

Women taking care of children is not something that any woman who belong to NOW would do..

Do you think that a woman who stays home and is taking care of the babies is not working. Babies and kids in general are a lot of work. Anyone who says it is not a full time job has a screw loose.. OH that would be the Dumbocrats

Divide to win.. liberal women will vote for Oscumbo.. but do you women who raise families think that other women who the Dumbo in the whitehouse think war on you and all the rest of the women in this country?

Women cannot afford $9 bucks a month.. AND NEED THE GOVERNMENT to pay for their Birth control pills..

Wondering if all those on the left have a clue what they are doing..
women afford 9 bucks governmentnbsp pay birth pills nbspnbsp clueRosen: It's not personal, it's politics

CNN's Ashley Killough

(CNN) – Responding to a downpour of criticism over comments she made about Ann Romney, top Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen said Thursday she was not taking the heat too personally-even that coming from within her own party.

"I've clearly been on the other side where I've jumped on peoples' misstatements, so I'm not claiming victim here," Rosen said on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer."

She continued: "When people go for their respective corners, I understand it. It's not personal."

Rosen, also a CNN contributor, sparked outrage among Republicans and Democrats alike when she said Wednesday night that Ann Romney, a former stay-at-home mom, had "never worked a day in her life."

Clarifying her point, Rosen apologized Thursday and said she meant Ann Romney was not the best example for her husband to use on the campaign trail as a woman who understands the struggles of working class moms.

While Republicans had quickly seized on her original remarks, top Democrats–including first lady Michelle Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz–also railed against her remarks.

Asked about the flurry of attacks from her own party, Rosen said she was "comfortable" with the resulting firestorm and understood their concerns.

"People who know me know that I didn't intend that. But my words were not very good, you know, if they want to play politics with it, that's fine," she said.

Rosen added she's had supportive calls from friends, but wasted no time commenting on the lighting fast pace of an election season.

"The modern-day campaign and the swiftness of the charges and the counter charges and the intensity of it is enormously frightening for campaign professionals and for consultants and for candidates alike," she said. "This is going to be an ugly campaign season and if this ends up being the start to it, so be it."

Apologizing again, Rosen said she saw no need to meet with Ann Romney face-to-face to discuss the issue.

"I hope Ms. Romney knows that I didn't mean it personally," she said. "I was trying to talk about economic issues."

• Proggy 2012/04/13 18:32:57 (edited)
    Proggy
    +9
    This is such bullsh*t until it's not even funny. This is nothing more than the Romney campaign lame and very failed attempt to close his ever growing gap with women. Any woman out there with two brain cells to rub together know exactly what Hillary Rosen was talking about.

No way in Hell is Ann Romney your average "Stay At Home Mom" in fact the majority of women AREN'T stay at home moms. This just further shows how out of touch and disconnected Romney is with everyday working class people. While I'm sure Ann Romney had it so damn tough assisting the nanny and maids in raising and cleaning up after her 5 boys. It must've been pure Hell coming home to a spic and span mansion after hobnobbing at the country club with the other poor unfortunate wives of millionaires.

Gimme a f@#! break already!

• Barbara Hasler 2012/04/14 17:38:20
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    I would reverse Rosen and state that Ann Romney would have no desire to meet with her. What a piece of work Rosen is! It is obvious that Rosen is doing it the Chicago Way and it came back at her. Maybe she she should try being a true "campaign professional" and do something as simple as exibiting good manners. She has her foot in her big mouth now and I, for one, will not allow the incident to die out as the LWNJ pundits believe it will. Just another comment to disclaim the LWNJ's belief that the electorate is stupid and only they have the superior intelligence! I rest my case!
  • GOP Poison Barbara... 2012/04/17 22:56:12
    GOP Poison
    +1
    I understand. I feel sorry for millionaire wives too.
  • iamnothere GOP Poison 2012/04/18 01:26:02
    iamnothere
    +1
    has not much to do with millionaires wives.. if you go back and look at Ann's history.. they were living in a basement with two babies.. .. Obama has been pushing this class warfare crap. there is no difference between what she lived thru than many millions of other americans.. Obama and rosen are crap
  • Barbara... iamnothere 2012/04/18 03:10:35
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    What most fail to realize is that Mitt inherited little, if anything, from his dad. He is a self-made man.
  • iamnothere Barbara... 2012/04/18 10:09:11
    iamnothere
    +1
    you are talking to the wrong party.. I already know he was self made
  • Barbara... iamnothere 2012/04/18 16:18:31
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Sorry Iam, I have been pounding the idiots with reality and overshot my mark! lol It is good to hear from you again.
  • iamnothere Barbara... 2012/04/19 02:26:16
    iamnothere
    +1
    LOL it is ok.. how has life been on your end?? to many days at home on this end.. vehicle is off road
  • Barbara... GOP Poison 2012/04/18 03:09:01
    Barbara Hasler
    +1
    Ann Romney may have millions but she is dealing with some serious illnesses, also. I would rather be poor and healthy than have serious illnesses.
  • rightside 2012/04/14 17:33:44
    rightside
    +1
    rosen is an idiot and yet she spoke her feelings. She obviously thinks stay at home moms are dumb dumbs.
    She says her words were bad, not the meaning. What a crock.
    I hope she keeps talking like this and helps to bring the DiMs out in the light and expose them for what they really are.
  • Barbara... rightside 2012/04/18 03:15:30
    Barbara Hasler
    +2
    She is of the tribe that anything domestic is demeaning. I saw an example of the photos that were to be used in the text books. One showed a woman lifitng a pie out of the oven. The other was a woman using a jack hammer. The picture of the one using a jack hammer was chosen. Now I ask you, how many women do you know that could even lift a jack hammer let alone operate it? I have seen men with the superior upper body strength braced in order to operate one. I would rather have the pie!
  • rightside Barbara... 2012/04/18 14:48:31
    rightside
    +1
    What's funny is that when Palin came out as McCain running mate, the dims were saying she should be home with her kids. They are so hypocritical.
    That being said, I would love to try a jackhammer. Wouldn't that be a kick in the pants?!
    I'll try most anything once.
    Where I go work out, the trainer has his boxers split wood. I could never do that before, but now I can and its fun.
    Women should be portrayed in many lights, just as a man should. But to knock anyone that chooses to put aside their occupation to raise their children is just plain stupid and hypocritical to say the least. Mothers give up so much for their children.
  • iamnothere rightside 2012/04/19 02:29:42
    iamnothere
    +1
    I have used a jack hammer but was all shook up
  • rightside iamnothere 2012/04/19 02:35:32
    rightside
    +1
    But you did it! Cross it off your bucket list! I sparred with a champion boxer. You never know what life will offer. Sometimes you just gotta jump in.
  • iamnothere rightside 2012/04/19 02:40:52
    iamnothere
    +1
    well I cold dig it.. but it was concrete LOL.. I have no desire to go jump in a ring with someone who is intent upon taking my head off LOL.. I have enough trouble keeping it screwed on now :)
  • rightside iamnothere 2012/04/19 02:42:02
    rightside
    +1
    Don't worry, they love me. And now I just drool a little! LOL
  • iamnothere rightside 2012/04/19 02:44:16
    iamnothere
    +1
    and continue to crack me up
  • rightside iamnothere 2012/04/19 04:29:06
    rightside
    +1
    Oh big hugs Baby!!!
    hugs
  • iamnothere rightside 2012/04/19 11:43:24
    iamnothere
    +1
    keep that up and you will have a life long friend
  • rightside iamnothere 2012/04/19 12:07:44
    rightside
    +1
    It works when you have great friends!
  • Tedster 2012/04/13 23:14:11
    Tedster
    +2
    Whew! Good thing the rt wing nuts aren't trying to use inflammatory invective to try and narrow the 18% gender gap! Obviously, what Rosen meant and what she later explained was that Ann Romney never worked OUTSIDE the house and was therefore no expert on economics. Just like Mitt for that matter unless you consider "creative destruction" as such?

And Rosen never said despite all the efforts from the rt to claim otheriwise that being a homemaker wasn't "work". When you're down by 18 pts which will cause you to lose the election, you'll say anything! And they have.
  • iamnothere Tedster 2012/04/14 06:15:34
    iamnothere
    +1
    turns out that ann had worked for many years at her dad's place doing heavy ocean going stuff.. think it was repairs.. as normal an asswipe democrat stooge
  • Tedster iamnothere 2012/04/14 06:47:50
    Tedster
    +1
    Obviously your monicker references a mental condition.
  • GOP Poison iamnothere 2012/04/17 23:07:23
    GOP Poison
    LOL. Daughter of a millionaire and wife of a millionaire. Yep she had it pretty tough
  • Stix 2012/04/13 21:25:51 (edited)
  • iamnothere Stix 2012/04/13 21:52:38
    iamnothere
    yup
  • Proggy Stix 2012/04/14 04:00:53
    Proggy
    +1

"It makes no sense to make this attack on women," she said on KBBI AM 890 Public Radio's Coffee Table program, according to the Homer News. "If you don't feel this is an attack, you need to go home and talk to your wife and your daughters." - Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) Yeah she's a REPUBLICAN!

Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Equal Pay for Women Act

Every GOP Senator voted AGAINST Al Franken's Anti-Rape Amendment

Every GOP member vote FOR Anti-Safe Abortion Legislation

Every GOP member vote FOR Blunt/Rubio Anti-Women's Equal Health Coverage Amendment. While Blunt/Rubio Amendment does not allow employer to deny men employee health coverage for Vasectomy, the Blunt/Rubio Amendment allows Employer to deny female employees & female dependents: contraception, tubes tied, and hysterectomies.

GOP Redefine Rape

GOP write legislation to probe metal prongs up a woman's vagina

GOP change legal term for victims of rape, stalking, and domestic violence to "accuser"

GOP write legislation that could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. (South Dakota GOP)

GOP write legislation to cut nearly a billion dollars of aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids.

GOP write legislation that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion neces...

GOP Redefine Rape

GOP write legislation that would let hospitals allow a woman to die rather than perform an abortion necessary to save her life.

GOP write law cutting ALL funding for low-income kids saying "Women should really be home with the kids, not out working (Maryland)

GOP Cut Funding for Head Start, by $1 Billion.

Two-thirds of the elderly poor are women: GOP write Bill to CUT funding for employment services, meals, and housing for senior citizens.

GOP Candidates for President vow and pledge to Cut Funding for Planned Parenthood.

GOP voted for a Amendment to cut all federal funding from Planned Parenthood health centers.

GOP write Bill to eliminate all funds for Federal Family Planning Program.

GOP Write Bill to Provide Contraception for wild horses but ENDS all Federal Funding for Family Planning, including contraception coverage. (Dan Burton(R))

Looks like a war to me....

Now name the piece of legislation Hillary Rossen sponsored, co-sponsored, wrote, or voted on to set women's rights and access to health care back a couple of centuries.
  • Stix Proggy 2012/04/14 06:51:58
  • Proggy Stix 2012/04/15 10:21:53
    Proggy
    +1
    LOL!!! Damn! That TRUTH and FACTS kind jagged going down huh? I know it's hard for you people to swallow. But I tell you what name one thing I wrote that's a lie, name it... The GOP have done nothing but tried their best to obstruct progress and sabotage the economic recovery of America, and on top of it they decided to wage an unnecessary war on women's rights. November will be fun indeed!

gop asshanding
  • Stix Proggy 2012/04/15 17:29:49 (edited)
  • iamnothere Stix 2012/04/15 17:30:54
    iamnothere
    you mean you want a sock puppet libertard to support his comments/// yion know that is not likely to happen
  • Proggy iamnothere 2012/04/15 19:59:50
    Proggy
    Contard morons just figure if the deny the facts and truth they don't exists.
  • iamnothere Proggy 2012/04/16 12:24:02
    iamnothere
    all we ask is that you give us places that help to support your views.. we hear lots of crap and little support.. so we tend to believe as you say .. you have no facts and the truth that you present does not exist..

I know we are not asking a great deal.. but if you are going to present information give us something to talk about.. When you present real and viable information.. you will be surprised at how many folks will agree with you here
  • Proggy iamnothere 2012/04/17 05:34:54
    Proggy
    How could I forget? Conservatives are incapable of researching facts for themselves. That's why they watch FAUX News and listen to people like Lush Limpbaugh Here are just a few, let me know if you need me to do more for you.

Republicans vote unanimously against equal pay for women bill

The House GOP's Plan to Redefine Rape

Women in Texas Losing Options for Health Care in Abortion Fight
  • iamnothere Proggy 2012/04/17 07:05:20
    iamnothere
    see that is what I mean.. good work
  • Proggy iamnothere 2012/04/17 17:28:39
    Proggy
    +1
    Anytime! :-)
  • GOP Poison Stix 2012/04/17 23:05:26
    GOP Poison
    Did you check any of proggys statements out. I did.They are all true AND Walker in Wisconsin repealed the fair wage act in his state.
  • Stix GOP Poison 2012/04/18 01:22:43
    Stix
    They are not true...you are as gullable as Proggy. You left winged liberals will believe anything you are told...hope and change...no red states no blue state, just the United States...remember?
  • GOP Poison Stix 2012/04/18 20:38:40
    GOP Poison
    Wow.Thank you so much.I am relieved to know that state workers in Wisconsin still have collective bargaining and that Indiana is not a right to work state.Just because I saw Walker and Daniels on TV claiming victory for both those actions does not make them true I guess
  • Stix GOP Poison 2012/04/18 22:51:33
    Stix
    +1
    It is the spin that she puts on them that make them untrue. Besides, I am glad that the public sector unions no longer have bargaining rights...they never should have been able to bargain with themselves in the first place and I am all for right to work state...we don't need more corrupt unions.
  • rightside Proggy 2012/04/14 17:34:45

2014/04/19 22:30:18