Hillary Clinton vs. Sarah Palin. If they were to debate, who would win?

Nekam 2008/09/07 17:38:41
Hillary!!!!! No way, no how, no chance for Sarah.
Sarah!!!!! She's a pit bull with lipstick.
Undecided...I'll wait till 2012 to answer that.

• tiny tazz 2009/09/28 19:32:17
    tiny
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A DEBATE BETWEEN TWO LADIES SARAH PALIN IS THE ONLY LADY IN THE DEBATE
  • hansendix 2008/10/15 05:51:54
    hansendix
    Hillary hands down! KO n less than 10 sec.
  • strgttrvlr 2008/10/14 15:26:57
    strgttrvlr
    It depends on whether you were debating soccer or politics! Get serious!
  • Indepnedant4Obama 2008/10/14 15:18:59
    Indepnedant4Obama
    Hillary against Palin is a debate that I would love to see. I thought Biden was a little easy on her. Hillary is strong and would have cut her to the core
  • gina 2008/10/13 23:50:46
    gina
    +1
    Hillary ,without a dought . She has brains and common sense and Im sure if you ask her "what newspaper do you read"? Hillary could answer Without giving it any thought . Hillary has class ,educated and she is a lady !!!!!!! The Hocky mom is a moron !! And she acts like the type of person that if you cross ,SHE WILL WIPE YOU OUT !!! VINDICTIVE !
  • kg 2008/10/13 06:01:35
    kg
    This should even be a question... it's a statement.

Sarah is worthless without a script.
  • sonny 2008/10/12 00:25:15 (edited)
    sonny
  • herb 2008/10/10 02:32:48
    herb
    Hillary would eat her alive. And I don't mean that metaphorically: HRC would not only destroy her in the debate, she would proceed to remove Palin's heart and devour it.
  • American Rhetoric Review 2008/10/08 13:04:19
    American Rhetoric Review
    Palin would make a pimple on Clintons AXX!!!
  • Marta 2008/10/08 08:42:52
    Marta
    +1
    I don't even like Hillary, but really no contest.
    Hillary is extremely intelligent.
    Palin--nooooooo
  • Samie8908 2008/10/08 05:49:08
    Samie8908
    +1
    Hillary would blow Ms Palin away
  • C1RiddelFilm 2008/10/08 05:34:19
    C1RiddelFilm
    +1
    its like to putting a heavyweight against a lightweight
  • dr t jr 2008/10/08 03:00:34
    dr t jr
    +2
    \/ for victory \/ sarah shes pit bull lipstick victory
  • Schmugg dr t jr 2008/10/08 14:09:15
  • R.W. Walker 2008/10/08 00:48:50
    R.W. Walker
    This would be like matching a "pit bull" against a 12ga shotgun loaded with 00 buckshot!
  • little vuk 2008/10/08 00:21:33
    little vuk
    +1
    OMG, Hillary would wipe up the floor with her. Hillary , poor Sarah would not have a chance, even if she put on her heels and lipstick!
  • spunky 2008/10/07 23:05:36
    spunky
    +1
    Hillary ran the country when Bill Clinton was in , so you know she knows and I feel
    deeply proctected. Palin is a joke and very dangerous for the country. Palin is like
    throwing the baby in the dishwater going down the drain.
  • tiny spunky 2009/09/28 19:38:35
    tiny
    YES SHE DID THANK GOD FOR GEORGE W. BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  • Remarkable 2008/10/07 20:19:34
    Remarkable
    Come on we all know that answer
  • casey 2008/10/07 20:14:35
    casey
    Hilary would have won! She has way more experience than Sarah, but if I had to choose a mother, I would want Sarah as my mom. My concern is for her baby, it appears she put the country first than her child. Her child will need a lot of attention.
  • Krissy 2008/10/07 19:06:19
    Krissy
    I would love to see that!!
  • mel 2008/10/07 16:09:08
    mel
    You have got to be kidding me, there would not even be a chance that Palin would win, especially if she had to answer the questions. She is the most stupid person I have ever heard talk. The only thing she is good at it is speeches, because she doesn't write them, she just delivers well
  • GoAway! 2008/10/07 04:13:21
    GoAway!
    +1
    The Republicans made a big enough mistake by putting Sarah on the ticket. If Hillary had gotten the VP nod, we would not have even known who Sarah Palin was! The only reason she is on the ticket is because the Republicans think so little of American Women and our ability to see through bullcrap. Hillary would have made her look like a bigger fool then she has done all by herself.
  • Carla 2008/10/06 23:21:44
    Carla
    +1
    If this were to happen it would be no contest. Unlike Palin, Hillary actually KNOWS what she's talking about. It would be a smack down and Hillary would bitch slap her to the floor.
  • MickeyRenee~ 2008/10/06 21:07:00
    MickeyRenee~
    +1
    There just isn't even a comparision. It's brains vs. no-brains
  • tiredofpolitics 2008/10/06 20:26:43
    tiredofpolitics
    +1
    Sarah is going to be a power in politics. I was for Hillary, but I like Sarah Palin so much better. She is intelligent, articulate, and her husband is a real hunk. The kids are beautiful. Looks like Hillary is the has been now. She will be too old to run in 4 years. But Palin will probably be a sitting president by then. Thank you John McCain for picking Sarah Palin. She is woman, she can do anything.
  • MickeyR... tiredof... 2008/10/06 21:12:15
    MickeyRenee~
    +2
    WOW her husband's a hunk!! That's all it takes huh? And in which interview was Sarah Palin intelligent and articulate..I've seem to miss that one.
  • tiredof... MickeyR... 2008/12/04 21:49:53
    tiredofpolitics
    She is intelligent and uses better grammar than Hillary, and the pencil headed news people who are so jealous. BTW my IQ is 148, what's yours?
    I still think her hubby is a hunk, and so is mine. LOL
  • ICVelX tiredof... 2008/10/15 21:17:06
    ICVelX
    Hilary will be too old to run in four years???.... what does that make McCain??

And exactly in what way has Sarah Palin proved her intelligence in anyway??
    and i don't know about you but I wouldn't regard anyone who says things like "you betch'a" and drops the G of every -ing word as articulate
  • d tiredof... 2008/10/15 23:50:01
    d
    He might as well have picked The Hilton Sisters to run with him. Maybe the two of them together, which is doubtful but possibly have more brains than the pea brain he picked. Maybe he could have picked Tina Fey, she seems to be more adept at playing Palin than that sick, twisted moose hunter that she is. She cant even manage her raise her own family right without running a country. She needs to find another bridge to try and build and move to the mountains of Alaska with that non-verbal idiot she has for a husband. McCain needs to get his hand out of her back so possibly she can string some words together on her own. Of course she completes the ticket. Two idiots running and thats what they should do run for the hills.
  • Bill 2008/10/06 18:29:31
    Bill
    +1
    You must really be kidding.....can you imagine Hillary wrinkling her nose or responding to a question with "you betcha"!!
  • VoteFemale 2008/10/06 18:01:28
    VoteFemale
    Come on now! Intelligents usually wins!!! I could debate the pit bull!!!!!!!
    You don't want to put an intelligent woman with a pit bull with lipstick together! The intelligent person will wrap the noose on the neck and yank back so quickly that it'll leave the pit bull with it's tongue hanging out and gasping for air and then apply "MORE" lipstick.
  • BB 2008/10/06 04:35:19
    BB
    +2
    The only debate Sara Palin can win is A Halloween contest. She's right up their with "Jason". "A pit bull with lipstick" Thank you Sara Palin you just described yourself as a dog. What does a dog do? Have puppies and get right up with their nasty behinds and go back to work. Her water broke; she flew for hours on a plane back to Alaska to give birth; wasn't even suppose to be on a plane anyway; the next day she was sitting her nasty behind in the governor's office with a deformed baby; a breast pump and a telephone. It seems to me Sara has taken on the characteristic of the animals she boast of killing. She was sitting on an animal fur with the head intact and surrounded by the heads of all the animals she killed; with a breast pump in one hand, a telephone in the other and her husband holding the little sick baby. You called this your hero. I see why Bush got in office. Slavery was a horrible enough crime for decent people, black or whte, but, to drag someone like Sara Palin from her wolf pack and put her up against a decent man like Biden is even more so. She's not a mother she's just a breeder. The only difference between her and a pit bull is a pit bull will feed and take care of it's own but Sara will leave her young to take care of themselves or each other. How many times have you...'
    The only debate Sara Palin can win is A Halloween contest. She's right up their with "Jason". "A pit bull with lipstick" Thank you Sara Palin you just described yourself as a dog. What does a dog do? Have puppies and get right up with their nasty behinds and go back to work. Her water broke; she flew for hours on a plane back to Alaska to give birth; wasn't even suppose to be on a plane anyway; the next day she was sitting her nasty behind in the governor's office with a deformed baby; a breast pump and a telephone. It seems to me Sara has taken on the characteristic of the animals she boast of killing. She was sitting on an animal fur with the head intact and surrounded by the heads of all the animals she killed; with a breast pump in one hand, a telephone in the other and her husband holding the little sick baby. You called this your hero. I see why Bush got in office. Slavery was a horrible enough crime for decent people, black or whte, but, to drag someone like Sara Palin from her wolf pack and put her up against a decent man like Biden is even more so. She's not a mother she's just a breeder. The only difference between her and a pit bull is a pit bull will feed and take care of it's own but Sara will leave her young to take care of themselves or each other. How many times have you seen Sara holding that poor baby? How long was she holding it? Most of the time one of her daughters have the baby. The father doesn't seem to have much time for it either. Go home Sara and take care of your children.
  • GL 2008/10/06 03:20:05
    GL
    +1
    Hillary hands down.
    Can you imagine the prep work palin would have to do just to step on the stage with a women like Hillary, she damn sure couldn't wink her way out of that one or play the i'm so cute soccer mom card.
  • LilBit 2008/10/06 03:11:36
    LilBit
    +1
    Hillary would win hands down! How stupid does Palin think we are? If I were Hillary I would be insulted by Palin coming in and thinking that just because she is a female, that she can have her votes. Sarah, if you happen to read this comment, take my advise and withdraw because Hillary Clinton is someone that you will never be!!!!!!
  • greelygrl 2008/10/06 00:56:22
    greelygrl
    +1
    Palin would get eaten alive Clinton in a second. She would show Palin what the real world is about not dout about it
  • parad0x. (its a zero.) 2008/10/06 00:04:10
    parad0x. (its a zero.)
    Hill would probably win, but who knows, and who cares? They ran for two different positions in two different parties and they have two different approaches toward debating.
  • siv 2008/10/05 23:56:16
    siv
    Let's see....seasoned brillant politician of international statue...vs. personable but uniformed former beauty queen...unfortunately, winning is in the eye of the beholder, or it would be a no brainer.
  • j 2008/10/05 23:15:12
    j
    Senator Clinton...would have taken the cake if they were to debate! She seems to be more knowledgable and more well spoken than Governor Palin.
  • Rondolce 2008/10/05 22:37:08
    Rondolce
    Hillary'd have no reason to hold back. I'd actually pay to see it.

2014/04/20 10:59:12