Hillary Clinton Pushes to Make Criticism of Islam a Crime in the US.

snipe 2011/12/12 02:36:15
Are Hillary and Barack in a race to see which one can destroy this Country first? May God protect the United States of America from these two Marxist thugs!

One of the fundamental laws of Islam deals with “slander
,” which is defined in shariah as saying “anything concerning a person
[a Muslim] that he would dislike.” At the OIC’s Third Extraordinary
Session, held in Mecca, Saudi Arabia in December 2005, the organization
adopted a “Ten-Year Programme of Action to Meet the Challenges Facing the Muslim Ummah in the 21st Century.” A key agenda
item of that meeting was “the need to counter Islamophobia” by seeking
to have the UN “…adopt an international resolution to counter
Islamophobia, and call upon all States to enact laws to counter it,
including deterrent punishments.” The word “Islamophobia” is a
completely invented word, coined by the International Institute of
Islamic Thought (IIIT), a Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan) front group. OIC
adoption of the term reflects the close operational relationship
between the OIC and the Ikhwan.

Six years later, Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton is due to host OIC Secretary General Ekmeleddin
Ihsanoglu in Washington, DC in mid-December 2011 to discuss how the
United States can implement the OIC agenda to criminalize criticism of
Islam
. Cloaked in the sanctimonious language of “Resolution 16/18,”
that was adopted by the UN Human Rights Council in April 2011, the WDC
three-day experts meeting is billed as a working session to discuss
legal mechanisms to combat religious discrimination (but the only
religion the Human Rights Council has ever mentioned in any previous
resolution is Islam). The UN Human Rights Council, which includes such
bastions of human rights as China, Cuba, Libya, Pakistan, and Saudi
Arabia, introduced Resolution 16/18 to the UN General Assembly (UNGA),
where it was passed in March 2011.

The Resolution was presented to the UNGA
by Pakistan (where women get the death penalty for being raped and
“blasphemy” against Islam is punished by death). Ostensibly about
“combating intolerance, negative stereotyping and…incitement to
violence against persons based on religion or belief,” the only
partnership mentioned in the text is the one with the OIC. The U.S.,
whose official envoy to the OIC, Rashad Hussain, helped write Obama’s
Cairo speech, actively collaborated in the drafting of Resolution 16/18.

Now, the OIC’s Ihsanoglu will come to
Washington, DC, the capital of one of the only countries in the world
with a Constitution that guarantees freedom of speech and a judicial
system that consistently defends it, with a publicized agenda to
criminalize criticism of Islam. His agenda, and, apparently that of his
host, the U.S. Department of State, seek to bring the U.S. into full
compliance with Islamic law on slander, as noted above.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/criticism-of-i...

• whitebear62 2011/12/12 03:26:43
    whitebear62
    +26
    And there goes freedom of speech, and freedom of the press. The Constitution doesn't guarantee these freedoms just for ideas we agree with but for everyone on every subject. I still reserve the right to say: back the hell up off my freedoms, bitch!

• Carla 2013/09/17 17:10:49
    Carla
    +2
    Let me get this right: a criminal act to "insult" any Muslims, but okayt o murder Christians?
  • Douglas Ledet 2013/09/17 02:24:49
    Douglas Ledet
    +1
    Ms Clinton,

Islam with it's message of hate from the Koran, especially to the point of encouraging the beating of women and girls, is a Satanic cult. Anyone who believes in this book is NOT fit to live in this country and should be deported.

Douglas Ledet
    Gretna, LA 70056
  • Ron Polland 2013/09/15 16:26:43
    Ron Polland
    Add criticism of Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, and Buddhism to the list and then see if the OIC will sign off on it. They won't and that will kill any effort to criminalize criticism of Islam
  • michellese 2013/09/15 04:17:51 (edited)
    michellese
    +1
    It appears that this article is based on truth...despite how many folks call it fear-mongering...It's pretty clear to me the agenda of the Muslims and their supporters....From A/HRC/RES/16/18 .......the speech given by Secretary-General of the Organization of the Islamic Conference at the fifteenth session of the Human Rights Council, and draws on his call on States to take the following actions to foster a domestic environment of religious tolerance, peace and respect, by: (a, b, c......) (f)Adopting measures to criminalize incitement to imminent violence based on religion or belief
  • cheetah.farma 2013/09/15 01:26:09
    cheetah.farma
    +2
    Muslims under the bed in 2011..

Guess no loss of free speech here in 2013,go figure.
  • Flippy Mc Gee 2013/09/15 00:30:01
    Flippy Mc Gee
    +4
    I am NO Hillary fan, but I doubt the veracity of this very much. This is so stupid that even if it were true and she DID want to do this, which I repeat is as unlikely as it is unconstitutional, there is no way in hell that it could ever ever ever come to pass, so just forget about it and don't get your knickers in a knot over such innuendo, rumor and sensationalism.
  • michele... Flippy ... 2013/09/16 03:49:50
    michele.schaffner
    Well you better take a good hard look at some of the crap that has gone on in the last 5 years before you make a statement like that! Not only the last 5 years but even longer the Democrat party has been moving us further and further away from the constitution. Just look at Obama care. We are being forced to buy a product. That is unconstitutional.
  • michele.schaffner 2013/09/15 00:22:35
    michele.schaffner
    +2
    This is still AMERICA and I have the GOD given right to speak my mind on any subject. NOT a right given to me by some pathetic asswipe in Washington. Islam is a dirty cult and not a religion. This is my opinion and if Hilary the communist bitch doesn't like my opinion she can shove her Muslim President up her a** and cry about it but she needs to remember what country she is living in.
  • Flippy ... michele... 2013/09/17 05:09:35
    Flippy Mc Gee
    all religions are cults, plain and simple.
  • Raybo Puckete' 2013/09/14 15:25:35
    Raybo Puckete'
    +2
    It is impossible for Islam to exist peaceably among people who are not Muslim believers, brothers, etc. Muslims are as wild asses in the Middle East, the seed of Esau, they will always be at war till king Jesus returns. I could care less about opposing arguments that grant Islam a place in America civil rights laws. Islam is a enemy of all who will not comply, it is evident in Serbia, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, visit any region in the middles east where Islam has a root and you will sense and see evil being displayed at some point if you tarry long enough. Today as the Syrian Muslim rebels kill the children, behead them and display for the whole world to see is an out right sign they are the satanic children we warned about that would come from the seed of Esau. Please I will not change my mind due to any arguments that oppose my opinion which was developed by eye witness accounts of this evil religion. My mind is made up, I will see Islam as my enemy until I die, in heaven my view will remain the same as I view the Islamic satanist from the balconies burn in a unquenchable fire for all of eternity, Allah screams will sound mighty good followed up by all his worshiper s . Just hold your peace, I can't be flamed by a coward who sits behind a keyboard so if you disagree, don't waste your time, evil one, move on.
  • DockyWocky 2013/09/14 15:15:15
    DockyWocky
    +2
    Whenever I see a photo or Tee-Vee Hillary Clinton face, I immediately recall my fondest hopes of someday seeing this harridan behind bars where she has belonged since the ceremonial offing of Vince Foster - plus several other incidents that would have had any lesser person in the Gray Bar Hotel without interruption.

As an agent of change, she is remarkably inept at following established law and precedent. Along with her, and I use this term with all the derision using the term can inspire, "pal", Obama, she has done nothing of note worth saving, and everything they actually have accomplished is a constant denigration of the former United States of America as seen in the eyes of conservative, patriotic Americans.
    Hillary is all for Sharia Law applied in the U.S. of A. She doesn't give a whit about the religion sponsoring the mongrelization of Western law, she sees it as a way of, again, constantly flying herself under the guise of anything she can use to keep prying eyes off of Hillary. What that does for the "little people doesn't enter her ken at all.
    Its all about "ME!" in her book.
  • randy 2013/09/14 13:49:11
    randy
    +3
    The difference between Christianity and every other religion is simple.....an empty tomb!
  • cz 2013/09/14 11:56:24
    cz
    +2
    It doesnt matter what religion you believe. You worship your god for what ever reason you have. What bothers me is the crap that this country tries to force down our throat. Its no longer the country I knew 40 years ago. With our new leadership its so Marxism and and socialist in this country. Clinton is nothing but a liar and and Obama is another liar with no leadership what so ever. He is clueless .
  • Lech Dharma 2013/06/26 19:53:51
    Lech Dharma
    PRESSED RAT and WARTHOG: CLOSE DOWN THEIR SHOP!
  • Lech Dh... Lech Dh... 2013/06/26 19:56:15
  • sarah quick 2013/06/25 15:58:30
    sarah quick
    +4
    What is wrong with this pathetic excuse for a woman???!!!!
  • KamFamsa 2013/06/20 05:01:56 (edited)
    KamFamsa
    +3
    It is not our freedom as American that they are after, but it is my freedom as a Muslim American they are after. They dont want Independent Muslims like me to separate themselves from the thugs they hired to represent the Muslims in America i. e. CAIR who is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood. Support the Independent Muslim Show on facebook and youtube under the Independent Muslim Show and God Bless America.
  • TomMcfarlin55@yahoo.com 2013/06/18 20:22:23
    TomMcfarlin55@yahoo.com
    +8
    I will praise my Lord and Savior and speak my thoughts on religions that are anti-Christian.
  • Debbie Harris 2013/06/18 18:41:28
    Debbie Harris
    +1
    And what do we do about it ? bitch on the internet...yeah that will work
  • thegalnextdoor 2013/06/18 17:50:34
    thegalnextdoor
    +4
    I say we wait until major muslim countries outlaw speaking ill of Judaism and Christianity (and other religions)....
  • topcat128 2012/10/03 01:42:54
    topcat128
    +7
    It's strange that all these left-wing, liberal-socalist just love Islam. I will have to agree, once more, with Dr. Michael Savage, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder". Why would you love a so-called religion(really a polical movement-not a religion) that would kill you, if they had a chance ,if you didn't convert to Islam and help with Radical Islam.
    A friend of mine, a former Mulsim(would be dead now if he hadn't had help getting away from his family and relatives) says "don't believe anything a Mulsim tell you-they lie, cheat and steal. Many of them would kill you if they thought they could get away with it". "Watch what they do, not what they say"
  • Psycmei... topcat128 2013/09/13 21:26:01
    Psycmeister
    Read "United in Hate": by Jamie Glazov-- he explores correctly the relationship between progressvism and the progressives love affair with Islam and with tyranny in general.
  • cz topcat128 2013/09/14 12:15:01
    cz
    and the idiots in this country elected Obama to the white house twice ! Shows you how screwed up and stupid this country is. And Obama wants to help Syria rebels who have know ties to Al qaeda ! We bend over backwards in this country to help every other country. Stay out of Syria and the midd east.....and just let them all kill each other....its not our business. They show all the children gassed in Syria, well I can show you homeless AMERICAN children right here in the USA living on the streets MR OBAMA. Nah, you would rather help the ilegals cross over the border...and feed them and give them free medical care.
  • michele... cz 2013/09/16 03:51:53
    michele.schaffner
    The question is did he really win the election the second time? Voter fraud was massive, and like Hitler said "its not who votes but who counts the votes"
  • hOPE 2012/10/02 18:25:56
    hOPE
    +11
    Isn't it funny that the woman wants to protect the Muslims but, the Christ that died for our sins is open game to slander and put down anytime you want. If I was God I would wipe them all out. I think our borders should be closed to prevent one more Muslim from entering our precious Christian County.
  • henry serra 2012/04/21 18:22:08
  • Dauda Soja Guri 2012/02/19 23:20:22
    Dauda Soja Guri
    THE CAPITALIST, COMMUNIST NATIONS AND OTHERS KNEW THAT WHEN EVER ISLAM PREVAIL IN ANY OF THE NON-ISLAMIC NATION PEOPLE WILL EMBRACE THE RELIGION AS WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE U S, MORE ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN. ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF EVERY SORT OF HUMAN KIND, BE WHITE, BLACK, CHOCOLATE IN COMPLEXION E T C. THAT;S NOT WHAT ALLAH IS IN NEED OF BUT YOUR INTENTION AND ACTIONS.
  • Lech Dh... Dauda S... 2012/04/11 19:49:10
    Lech Dharma
    +10
    ISLAM is NOT just "a religion." It's a totalitarian political ideology that seeks to: replace democracy with theocracy; erase national borders and national cultural identity; suppress individual freedom through enforcement of Shariah Law; and to eventually control the world through voluntary---or involuntary---SUBMISSION to Islam's self-proclaimed "divine authority".

in the Western world, most new Muslim "converts" are being recruited from within the prisons or street gangs.
  • Dauda S... Lech Dh... 2012/05/15 16:13:25
    Dauda Soja Guri
    please what religion are you practicing ?. than i will reply to you. thanks for concern. have a nice day
  • Lech Dh... Dauda S... 2012/05/16 17:46:31
    Lech Dharma
    +7
    It really doesn't matter what religion I practice. I ALSO believe in freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, individual sovereignty---and democracy---rather than theocracy.
  • lynny77 Lech Dh... 2013/06/19 23:49:30
    lynny77
    +4
    Well said.
  • ace Dauda S... 2012/04/16 18:08:23
    ace
    +4
    seek the truth and ye shall find it. and the truth is The Christ.
  • Dauda S... ace 2012/05/15 16:16:03
    Dauda Soja Guri
    do you believe in Christ?
    if yes please answer this and reason with me COME LET’S REASON TOGETHER
    Human beings, unlike others of God’s creatures, have been bestowed with amazing powers of intellect and freewill; and due to this fact we can safely conclude that they are intended to use them. There is no gainsaying that the power of intellect comes in very handy when man is set about the task of discerning truth from falsehood, and freewill enable him to choose which to accept.
    It is true that when God commands the faithful to demand proof whenever a claim is made, they must necessarily be in a position to examine that ’’proof’’ if it is ever presented. It is with this we call on our friends to reason with us in the light of the scriptures as mentioned in the book of Isaiah, chapter 1:18 which says ‘’ come now, let us reason together’ said the lord. You also find this call to reason being made in the Muslim scripture, chapter 16: 125 which says: ‘’invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed your Lord is most knowing of who is (rightly) guided.
    Of the qualities we know about God, we know He is the one, all knowing, All powerful, Self sufficient, Purposeful…
    Therefore, you would agree with me that when the claim is...

do you believe in Christ?
    Therefore, you would agree with me that when the claim is made that Jesus Christ (or any other man for that matter), is God … etc. The questions that naturally arise are.
    IF JESUS CHRIST WAS GOD…
    Did he have the above qualities that we know only God posses? Or did he at least even claim to be so?
    In looking at this glorious man, Jesus Christ, we find that:
    He was reported saying: ‘… I of my own self I can do nothing. As I hear (from God) I judge and my judgment is just, because I seek not of mine own will, I seek not of mine own authority, but the will of He (God) who sent me. ‘’(John 5:30)
    He admitted being ignorant of the last day (Mathew 13:32)
    He had no power to decide who would sit on his right or left side in the kingdom of God, (Mathew 20:20-23)
    He was not sent with a new message, but to follow the footsteps of His predecessors. (Mathew 5:16-17)
    He referred to himself as an ordinary human being whom God had sent with a clear message (John 8: 40-42) see also peter’s comments Act 2:22)
    He prayed to God to take away death from him (Mathew 26:39 and Luke 22:44).
    He cried loudly with tears in fervent prayer to escape death (Hebrew 5:7)
    He cried loudly on the cross saying My God, My God why have you forsaken me? (Mark 15:34, Mathew 27:46)
    According to the books of Mathew 26:39, Mark 14:36, 1:34-35, Luke 5:16, 22:42. Jesus was reported to have fallen down on his face (prostration) to worship God Almighty.
    He said: ‘’ I have not spoken of myself, but H e who sent me gave me the commandment of what I should speak to you’’ (John 12:49) see also John 5:30).
    And of course we know he was no equal with God as stated in John 10:30 because it was grossly contradicted in John14:28.
    He would not have been reported as saying’’ I am ascending unto my God and your God’’ (John 20:17)
    His soul was troubled (John 12:27).
    He was hungry and in need of sustenance (Mark 11:12-14 and Luke 24: 42-43).
    ON THE CONVERSE
    We learn from the Bible that the only true God is one; He has no partner nor equals.
    (Isaiah 43:10-11, 44:6-8)
    He is omnipotent (Mathew 20:20-23, 19:26, Mark 11:12-14)
    He is unlike any one on the earth (Isaiah 40:18, 44:6-8, Exodus 8:10)
    He is invisible and not physical manifested (John 5:37)
    We know that God is the only savior ‘’ I am the lord your God beside Me there is no savior’’ (Isaiah 43:10-15)
    Indeed, Jesus was a great man of God, who came with guidance and light to his people, the lost sheep of the house of Israel (the Jews) (Mathew15:24). Confirming what came before him and giving glad tidings of a comforter, successor, another man of God to come after him (John 14:15-16, 16:12-13). A comforter whom we know to be none other than the last prophet rose from the brethren of the Jews as foretold by Moses in Duet. 18:18, who has brought a scripture clearing Jesus of all the false charges made against him and glorifying him. A prophet none other than, the man, Muhammad peace be upon him and the scripture is the glorious Qur’an.
    Accept Islam as the same basic truth that all the prophets including Jesus peace be upon him preached and you will attain salvation. The Almighty God declares; ‘’ and the Garden will be brought near to the righteous no more a thing distant. (A voice will say); ‘’ this is what was promised for you for everyone who turned (to ALLAH) in sincere repentance who kept (his law). ‘’Who feared (ALLAH) most gracious unseen and brought a heart turned in devotion (to him): ‘’Enter ye therein in peace and security; this is a day of eternal life’’ There will be for them therein all that they wish and more besides in our presence’’ (Qur’an 50:31-35)
  • ace Dauda S... 2012/06/18 13:46:55
    ace
    +5
    "this is my son and i am pleased with him" Quote from the one and only true GOD, the father of the Christ-Jesus of Nazareth. the TRUTH!!!!!!!
  • topcat128 Dauda S... 2012/10/03 01:46:40
    topcat128
    +6
    Christanity and Islam are incompatable. Islam is not a religion. It's a political movement that hides behind religion.
  • Bigbear Dauda S... 2013/06/19 09:52:07
  • rascalt... Dauda S... 2013/09/14 11:58:28
    rascaltherat
    +4
    You forgot sura 9.5. "and when the sacred months are passed, KILL THOSE WHO JOIN OTHER GODS wherever ye shall find them: and seize them and besiege them, and lay wait for them with every kind of ambush, but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay obligatory alms, then let them go on their way, for god is gracious and merciful" Yep, sounds pretty peaceful and tolerant to me. your god takes it in the ass and moHAMhead sucks dick
  • Matthew... Dauda S... 2013/09/14 19:57:25
    MatthewLucasLivingBuddha1992
    +3
    Wonderful brain washing, Satan uses your mouth well. You are not fit for the company of pigs. You read much, understand little. If you were to understand that Islam is a religion born of Hindu... what is the non-White stone? A Shiva Lingam!!! you worship Shiva and do not even know... who is blind but you and all of Islam. Why do you call your god Allah?? Again, Allah is a female Hindu god!!! To believe otherwise is falsehood. How many times did Mohammed need to talk with the angel Gabriel to get this wondrous religion of your right??? 23 times... All of Islam is lost, spoiled, and knows not the the truth... what is 687??? but the same characters as OHM... repent and Shiva will take you back
  • henry s... Dauda S... 2012/04/21 18:03:07
    henry serra
    +7
    Well Dauda or Doors or whatever! THE REAL AMERICAN CHRISTIANS THAT BELIEVE IN THE LIVING GOD OF ABRAHAM ISAAC AND JACOB WILL NEVER BOW THE KNEE TO ALLLAH VS OUR RESURRECTED CHRIST!! YOU HATE THE JEWS AND THAT IN ITSELF IS STENCH IN GODS NOSTRILS!
    BY GOD IF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS CAME HERE FOR RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION THERES STILL ENUFF AMERICAN WITH SOME BACK BONE LEFT IN THIS NATION WITH ALOT OF CLOUT!! THE AMERICAN GUN OWNER HAS THE BIGGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD! !! WE WONT GIVE UP THE SHIP WITH OUT A FIGHT A FIGHT!! MOST EVERYTHING IN YOUR KORAN IS STOLEN FROM OUR HOLY BIBLE!! IF GOD BE WITH! WHO CAN BE AGAINST US? PARTNA!!!!!
  • Dauda S... henry s... 2012/05/15 16:21:20
    Dauda Soja Guri
    please my freind reason with me your bible is not the original book, because you can not see bible in the bible or it say i'm fromm God, and the prophets you made mention no muslims will deny their prophecy and remain as muslims any who deny he is not a muslim. but reason with me and read this we shall meet later.
    COME LET’S REASON TOGETHER
    It is true that when God commands the faithful to demand proof whenever a claim is made, they must necessarily be in a position to examine that ’’proof’’ if it is ever presented. It is with this we call on our friends to reason with us in the light of the scriptures as mentioned in the book of Isaiah, chapter 1:18 which says ‘’ come now, let us reason together’ said the lord. You also find this call to reason being made in the Muslim scripture, chapter 16: 125 which says: ‘’invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way ...

COME LET’S REASON TOGETHER
    IF JESUS CHRIST WAS GOD…
    His soul was troubled (John 12:27).
    ON THE CONVERSE
    (Isaiah 43:10-11, 44:6-8)

2014/10/25 07:06:56