Hillary Clinton Promises $100 Billion to Poor Regimes to Fight Global Warming Junk Science (Video)
- 2009/12/17 17:02:48
- Read all 33 opinions
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told the junk scientists
in Copenhagen that the U.S. would join others in raising $100 billion a
year by 2020 to help poorer nations cope with global warming junk
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spoke at the climate summit in
Copenhagen Wednesday, saying all nations must come together and deliver
a climate treaty.
- Jesse Jackson: Arizona Immigration Law is “Terrorism”…
- Leading Economist Peter Schiff: US in Worse Shape Than in 2008
- CODE RED ALERT: White House Withheld Information to Pass ObamaCare
- Hypocrisy ALERT...So Who Is the Real Party of Wall Street?
- Al Sharpton: We’re Ready to Commit Civil Disobedience Over Arizona Immigration Bill
- View more slideshows »
Russian president Vladimir Putin announced his divorce publicly on Thursday, surprising the Russian public despite years of hearsay.
British newspaper The Guardian claims the U.S. National Security Administration has been collecting large amounts of phone calls from Verizon customers.
Ever since President Obama's re-election back in November, the media hasn't stopped reporting about the ruffled course of the Republican party. So who's the future face of the GOP? Find out how the public voted.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has been at the center of media coverage for a while now. But more recently, the buzz has been about his proclaimed political party -- and whether or not he should change it.