Hey liberals! ! Are you liking the way Obama is treating your most repected liberal journalist; Bob Woodward?

robert 2013/02/28 13:13:48

• princess 2013/03/02 11:02:50
    princess
    +1
    Like OVomit, all Liberals will vindictively turn on their own if they dare to oppose them.
    Liberals motto----NO LOW IS TOO LOW
  • robert princess 2013/03/02 11:17:55
    robert
    Dont they remind you of "rabid dogs" running in packs...eating their own?
  • rusty 2013/02/28 22:17:51
    rusty
    +2
    Priceless
  • robert rusty 2013/03/01 01:37:31
    robert
    +1
    Yes it is!!
  • Studied 2013/02/28 21:16:12
    Studied
    +6
    It is the liberals who are jumping all over him for being senile, too old, etc. etc. Just goes to prove, a very liberal journalist, but still a real journalist attempts to tell the facts and they will do everything in their power to shut him down. More interesting though is the fact that several others have stepped forward today to say that they were also threatened by this white house. If anyone still believes that this white house is not trying to shut down free speech, you better go back to grade school.
  • robert Studied 2013/03/01 01:38:15
    robert
    +2
    Your dead on with your facts my friend!!
  • RTHTGakaRoland 2013/02/28 21:01:31
  • timberwolf 2013/02/28 21:00:01
    timberwolf
    +2
    lol... just like a lib... I love it when they eat one of their own...
  • evangelism_vision 2013/02/28 20:34:10
    evangelism_vision
    +4
    hahahah WHITE HOUSE EGG ON FACE.... Thanks Robert ! The Thug in Chief.... Running the White House like Chicago
  • Justified52 2013/02/28 20:25:23
    Justified52
    +2
    If he had nothing to hide would be no reason for attack. Should be a sign to certain people if they so choose to pay attention.
  • Rebel Yell 2013/02/28 20:22:59
    Rebel Yell
    When did Woodward become such a scaredy-cat? Here is the email from Gene Sperling
    ( Obama economic advisor) that he is so upset over, he has to go on every news show to cry about it....

" But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying that POTUS asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim. The idea that the sequester was to force both sides to go back to try at a big or grand bargain with a mix of entitlements and revenues (even if there were serious disagreements on composition) was part of the DNA of the thing from the start."

Ooooooooh ! What a threat! Run , Bob , run Be very afraid !!! LOL !!
  • Studied Rebel Yell 2013/02/28 21:21:12
    Studied
    +1
    And Gene Sperling lies also, Revenues were NEVER to be a part of this. The White House is now threatening a presidential veto of a Senate Republican measure that would give President Barack Obama more authority and flexibility to find $85 billion in spending cuts this year. The measure is intended to replace the automatic across-the-board cuts scheduled to kick in Friday. This bill would give Obama the power to save his favorites and cut what he does not like and he is threatening to veto it.

Instead the White House is backing a Democratic measure to replace the cuts with tax hikes on millionaires and spending reductions over 10 years. What Obama is really saying is he is not going to take responsibility for making any decisions (better know as doing his job) that might come back to bite him.
  • Rebel Yell Studied 2013/02/28 21:38:39
    Rebel Yell
    The President has said over and over there must be a balance between spending cuts and revenue. Twist it anyway you want. It doesn't change the truth.

Republicans agree to spending cuts. Sure they do... but only in Medicare, Medicaid, and SS, which they have been trying to axe for years. What the President is doing is calling their bluff, saying cough up specifics ....or he will.

I'm taking a guess. Within the past 24 hours, Grover Norquist has probably called Boehner at least 50 times... directing him on what to do, telling him what to say. Norquist, the true leader of the GOP. Norquist, an unelected official calls the shots. Pathetic!
  • Studied Rebel Yell 2013/02/28 21:48:42
    Studied
    +1
    Sorry, he got the revenues the first time around and he did this because there was no agreement as to what the cuts would be. NOW he once again moved the goal post like always and is asking for even more revenue. The only thing this president knows how to do is spend and blame everything he does on everyone else.
  • Dexter Roy Rebel Yell 2013/03/31 23:02:26
    Dexter Roy
    +1
    Why could he POSSIBLY REGRET staking out that claim?

And what about the "claim" was not completely accurate?

And let's not forget that the reason this became a story in the first place is because the Obama Regime was trying to pretend that the Republicans had proposed the sequester, when it was clearly authored by Obama's staff and personally signed off by Obama, lobbied for by Obama and his regime, to change even members of Congress in his party who were opposed to it, it passed with oposition and support from bith parties, some voted for it because they were convinced the "Super Commitee" would serve its purpose and eliminate the need for sequestor, making Obama's contention that it would never happen teue,,,It wasn't!
  • susan 2013/02/28 19:03:52
    susan
    +3
    Bob Woodward is a PROFESSIONAL journalist, unlike the rest of the MSM. His "liberalism" is not a complete capitulation to the Democratic party or to any other group. He studies, he researches, and he deals with fact. He is not bought and paid for by the WH.
    If the rest of the media did their jobs and reported based on facts and evidence rather than spin and distortion, we would not have this country in the mess it is in today, nor would Obama be the president.
  • robert susan 2013/03/01 01:42:00
    robert
    +2
    thank you so much for the great grasp of facts you posted!!
  • TKramar 2013/02/28 18:59:56
    TKramar
    +1
    I wouldn't believe a single thing from the media or government.
  • Dexter Roy 2013/02/28 18:11:23 (edited)
    Dexter Roy
    +2

Obama©2013
    a parody based on the song Daughter
    by Pearl Jam

Barack…Obama…
    far left liberal in an otherwise
    empty suit
    sequester…holy mess,
    all part of his intention

anchor reads the lines,
    the lies and propaganda
    tries to sound it true

dictates come down, it’s from his head
    mainstream press,
    will deny there’s something’s wrong

don't call Obama, on issues
    the truth squad it will find you
    don't call Obama, if you do
    the truth squad it will fine you
    Don’t call him…

He holds them out the hands that take
    He will… take them down

don't call Obama, on issues
    the truth squad it will find you
    don't call Obama, if you do
    the truth squad it will fine you
    Don’t call him

don't call Obama, on issues
    the truth squad it will find you
    don't call Obama, if you do
    the truth squad it will fine you
    Don’t call him

Dictates come down,
    dictates come down,
    dictates down, down, down

http://www.facebook.com/pages...
  • robert Dexter Roy 2013/03/01 01:43:29
    robert
    +2
    very good tune wish obama could hear it on one of his 10 million dollar vacations!!
  • Dexter Roy robert 2013/03/29 03:19:46
    Dexter Roy
    After I record it I'll see if I can get it on his Ipod
  • robert Dexter Roy 2013/03/29 03:31:37
    robert
    +1
    That would be awesome!!
  • juneathomas 2013/02/28 17:25:35
  • Studied juneath... 2013/02/28 21:22:40
    Studied
    +4
    I doubt Bob is in shock as he probably has pretty thick skin, but I will say, I doubt you want to anger a real journalist. He will end up finding more that they thought possible.
  • Charge 2013/02/28 17:20:42
    Charge
    +7
    The Obama way, Bob Woodward speaks the truth, Bob Woodward is threatened; this is the way of the Progressives, intimidation, manipulation, lying, and influence peddling. Obama and his crony administration is losing ALL CREDIBILITY.
  • bill.fl... Charge 2013/03/02 02:07:55
    bill.fleming.77
    +2
    Losing all credibility more like lost it along time ago, at least to people with half a brain.
  • Charge bill.fl... 2013/03/02 03:19:35
    Charge
    This is true, now the people with less than half a brain will get on board.
  • bill.fl... Charge 2013/03/02 15:49:00
    bill.fleming.77
    +1
    I doubt it. :-(
  • Charge bill.fl... 2013/03/04 16:34:36
  • Dexter Roy bill.fl... 2013/03/29 03:23:16
    Dexter Roy
    Based on what?
    I don't think he was anything but a hero to the left until this came out, so when and why did this become the case "Losing all credibility more like lost it along time ago, at least to people with half a brain"
    Please tell us...You know people that have more than half a brain, because we missed it!
  • bill.fl... Dexter Roy 2013/03/30 12:33:50
    bill.fleming.77
    You know I was referring to Obama not Woodward right?
  • Dexter Roy bill.fl... 2013/03/31 04:52:43
    Dexter Roy
    No, I thought you were refering to Woodward
    I Apologize
  • bill.fl... Dexter Roy 2013/03/31 19:38:34
    bill.fleming.77
    No problem, I actually had a different response to you and then went back and deleted it once it looked like maybe you had my position interpreted at 180 degrees opposite of what I meant.

Glad I asked for clarification from you before sending a incorrect response.
  • Artist~PWCM~ 2013/02/28 16:44:08
    Artist~PWCM~
    +4
    Hmm...not many comments by libs on here, huh? Well I guess that must mean there is a Chinese fire drill going across the country right now, "Bob Woodward is challenging our President? Oh Sh*t!"
  • robert Artist~... 2013/03/01 01:47:49
    robert
    +1
    they are shaking in their shoes!!
  • belle 2013/02/28 16:26:20
    belle
    +7
    I also want to see their thoughs as well.

Obam will never be the man Nixon was and take the blame for his crimes while being President. Nixon stood up and admitted his faults, Obama arrogance will never permit him to take morally responsibility for his actions.
  • beachbum belle 2013/02/28 16:58:10
    beachbum
    +3
    Yeah, me too - that is why I'm here.............
  • robert beachbum 2013/03/01 01:49:31
    robert
    +3
    the libs dont know what to say about this do they?
  • beachbum robert 2013/03/01 01:55:50
    beachbum
    +3
    Appears they don't.
  • robert beachbum 2013/03/01 01:58:20
    robert
    +3
    They didnt get their talking points yet!!

2014/08/22 09:59:11