Hey LIBERAL hypocrites don't you remember protesting and mocking Bush while wearing a BUSH mask? Are Liberals are hypocrites?

CIT-ZEN-7381 2013/08/15 22:04:56

Read More: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/15/calls-f...

• Doublestandards 2013/09/06 17:57:47
    Yes Liberals are hypocrites
    Doublestandards
    I think half the Liberal crowd are either paid to protest against George Bush hoping to stir up a race war they can accuse the Republicans of starting or perhaps they are advanced holograms only the military has.

Most of our technology actually comes from the military like the principals of the Microwave Ovens and computer chips which I wouldn't be surprised if these technologies were used for a long time by only the elite then when they don't serve their use they release it to the public in *stages* to not look too suspicious.

Up until after World War 2 inventions that made heavy machinery and house hold appliances more efficient were done by individual people or teams rather then big corporations and usually took a long time for corporations to adapt.

Heck even in early computing a lot of good games were written from somebody's garage.
  • Big Al 2013/08/16 13:06:16
    Yes Liberals are hypocrites
    Big Al
    +1
    And racist.
  • Jonathan V. 2013/08/16 05:21:10
    I think this....
    Jonathan V.
    +1
    I don't get what the big deal is. It's just a mask. This isn't racist either
  • Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL 2013/08/16 01:20:45
    Yes Liberals are hypocrites
    Patrick Henry~PWCM~JL
    +1
    It is OK for them to talk trash about others but don't mock their Messiah!!!
  • Cold Warrior 2013/08/16 00:15:30
    Yes Liberals are hypocrites
    Cold Warrior
    +2
    Nailed it! More selective outrage all designed to distract attention from the more important issues.
  • YouSirName 2013/08/15 23:10:13
    I think this....
    YouSirName
    +2
    Am happy we live in a country where people are free to express their disapproval of our political leaders. Political cartoons have a long history in this country - another testament to the strength of our society. I don't have a problem with political protests that mock the President, on either side. I do think that a State Fair Rodeo is not an appropriate place for a political statement seemingly endorsed by the Fair itself and paid for with taxpayer money. That is quite different from a political protest march. Nor do I think that encouragement of violence (burning in effigy, hanging, or being gored by a bull, etc.) are appropriate, on either side.
  • MidnightCowboy 2013/08/15 22:14:59
    I think this....
    MidnightCowboy
    +2
    .....is only true for SOME Liberals. The same talk of impeachment was uttered by some Liberals during the 8 year Presidency of President Bush but it never materialized, and it is not going to materialize under our current President's regime.

I can testify that many Liberals were told, "America....Love it or Leave it" when George W. Bush was President. It's ironic how today you don't see a car or a truck with an "America....Love it or Leave it" bumper sticker since Barack Obama is President.
  • CIT-ZEN... Midnigh... 2013/08/15 22:22:02
    CIT-ZEN-7381
    +2
    Yes...both side do the same both this is only about the one topic.
  • Doubles... CIT-ZEN... 2013/09/06 18:06:57
    Doublestandards
    Right on! Glad some people are seeing the light. Continue that journey though you may be persecuted for it.
  • Doubles... Midnigh... 2013/09/06 18:06:24
    Doublestandards
    I think that half the Liberals are actually holographic and I wouldn't put it past them to have set the stage for 9/11 long before George Bush was President and simply waited for another Republican to pin the blame on.

Did you know as early as April 2001 it has been proven that it possible to land commercial airplanes WITHOUT a pilot in the seat though it could only be done in good weather which during 9/11 and the days following it the ENTIRE country did not have a single storm system impacting US airlines which is VERY rare.

Global Hawk did it in early 2001 but the media strangely didn't make a big deal about it where if it happened today I think they would?.

Here is a link to the article with a preview paragraph if you have the capability to read something that isn't biased. http://www.public-action.com/...

The Northrop Grumman Global Hawk is a robotized American military jet that has a wingspan of a Boeing 737. The excerpts below were taken from an article entitled: "Robot plane flies Pacific unmanned," which appeared in the April 24, 2001 edition of Britain's International Television News :

"The aircraft essentially flies itself, right from takeoff, right through to landing, and even taxiing off the runway," according to the Australian Global Haw...

"The aircraft essentially flies itself, right from takeoff, right through to landing, and even taxiing off the runway," according to the Australian Global Hawk manager Rod Smith. Here is an excerpt from that article: A robot plane has made aviation history by becoming the first unmanned aircraft to fly across the Pacific Ocean.

The American high-altitude Global Hawk spy plane made flew (sic) across the ocean to Australia, defence officials confirmed.

The Global Hawk, a jet-powered aircraft with a wingspan equivalent to a Boeing 737 flew from Edwards Air Force Base in California and landed late on Monday at the Royal Australian Air Force base at Edinburgh, in South Australia state... [NOTE: two of the aircraft involved in the 911 crashes were Boeing 757s, two were Boeing 767s]

It flies along a pre-programmed flight path, but a pilot monitors the aircraft during its flight via a sensor suite which provides infra-red and visual images.

(See: http://www.itn.co.uk/news/200... or http://web.archive.org/web/20... or http://www.Public-Action.com/...

2014/09/20 22:21:11