Here is Ten Indications that Show Obama Is Scared!
Obama is not the cool, calm, and collected guy that he portrays publicly; he's far from it. Obama is described privately as a thin-skinned hot-head when it comes to questioning his policies, or anything else, for that matter.
Though there has been a slight shift upward in Obama's poll numbers, Obama knows the real temperature of the American people. Here are 10 indicators as to why Obama will have sleepless nights leading up to the election of 2012:
- Obama started African Americans for Obama. When blacks supposedly voted at 95 percent for Obama in the last election, one has to question his motives in starting this group. The answer is that Obama's poll numbers among blacks have fallen back to their lowest point, a clear sign that Obama is feeling the pressure. If Obama loses his street cred amongst blacks, he will likely be abandoned by other groups. Obama must have the "race" element in 2012, even though the black vote will be much less significant in 2012. By the way, how would the media have covered "White Americans for McCain?"
- Obama started a Spanish-language website. Now, most people would call this clever; however, this move could backfire and is a pure sign that Obama knows he is in trouble. A country that requires you to know English should not have a sitting president with a Spanish-language website. It would seem to be pandering to the massive non-English-speaking population of Latinos. Obama has not chosen to pander to any other potential immigrant voting bloc, which could have many Africans up in arms. Why not develop a website in Swahili or Bantu? Asians, Jews, and many other ethnic groups might wonder what Obama's obsession is with blacks and Latinos, while forsaking them. This could lead to the logic that the president is supposed to be the president of all Americans.
- Obama's energy policy is pure comedy. When Obama took office, gasoline averaged $1.89. Gasoline is now at its highest point in history, averaging $3.65 a gallon -- and it's getting higher. When gas crested at $3 a gallon under Bush, Democrats were quick to put Bush in cahoots with the oil companies. Obama and other Democrats are blaming Wall Street, offering that high gas prices are "bringing families closer together" or that high gas prices are "saving lives." Nice try. The problem with gas prices is that they affect the lower end of the food chain the most. Poor people have to plan trips to the supermarket or buy gas in parts of a gallon. "I'll have ½ a gallon." Obama touts green energy, but he has not had a single successful example where his policy has worked, and despite the Truth Teams, Obama has wasted billions on "green" energy while people are suffering from a lack of "black" energy -- oil and coal.
- Obama now supports super-PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant "untruths," Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of "buying his next election." I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right, and his newfound support of super-PACs only proves that he's panicked about raising money and about what he will have to spend to put the genie -- his record -- back in the bottle.
- Obama has feigned shifting right. When a bona fide socialist begins talk of shifting right, you know he's panicked. Obama no more believes in the private-sector solutions for the economy than he believes that Rosie O'Donnell would skip a meal. Yet he is suddenly offering to cut business taxes. Welcome to Panderville. Many of Obama's panic moves will showcase the complete hypocrisy of what he campaigned on or truly believes, and how far he is willing to go to remain in power.
- Obama began the Truth Teams, dismantling Attack Watch. Renaming Attack Watch is like renaming the Department of War the Defense Department. Attack Watch was a dismal failure, because the truth is not an attack. Renaming Attack Watch "Truth Team" now allows Obama to stamp out the truth wherever it may occur. Obama is deathly afraid of the unvarnished truth. The Truth Team's assignment is to varnish it. So now Obama was for Keystone XL and the 20,000 jobs that it didn't create. High gas prices are good for the economy in the form of higher revenues and more lives saved, due to less driving. Welfare is good for the economy, actually generating $1.85 return for every $1 spent. That's the truth, and they're sticking with it.
- Obama is changing his slogan. Realizing that "Yes We Can" has turned into "Well, I Thought We Could," and that "hope and change" now applies to getting rid of him, Obama must adjust his catchphrases. Obama's handlers are testing various new sayings, but the bad news is that nothing is sticking. The new phrases being tested are "Winning the Future," "Greater Together," and "We Don't Quit," and Obama has begun lacing these in his speeches, but none are resonating, which is why Obama is panicking.
- Obama's foreign policy strategy is in shambles. Generally when a president has such a weak domestic agenda, he may be able to recover based on decent foreign policy. This is not the case with Obama. Obama's foreign policy has made America weak and the laughingstock of the world. It was said when Obama was elected that the world would love us, which has proven simply not the case. Obama has revealed himself to be much worse than Bush in foreign policy, and he has created havoc all over North Africa and the Middle East. China and Russia are positioning to remove the dollar as the international monetary standard, which would devastate the U.S. economy. Their recent decision not to support the U.S. in the U.N. with respect to Syria proves that the Obama administration is not taken seriously. Foreign policy will be a huge influence on Obama's re-election chances, which is why he will try about anything to shore things up before November.
- Obama is talking tough. As the saying goes, the shallower the stream, the louder the babble. Most people recognize that the bigmouth at the bar is far from the toughest, yet Obama all but guaranteed that he will serve "five more years" while on a Spanish-language radio program. It is difficult to balance tough talk with "It's Bush's fault." Further, Obama's constant and incessant apologies (and bowing) don't jibe with the tough talk. Again, this is a strategy that will likely backfire for Obama, as most people have begun to realize that the tough talker is generally weak, and Obama is no exception.
- There is no real improvement in any sector in America. Obama's biggest problem is that the economy is being held together with paperclips and Band-Aids. The fragile nature of things does not bode well, so even the slightest uptick in inflation will wreak havoc on the deficit. The prospect for jobs will not improve between now and the election, so the media is the only potential distraction from real unemployment north of 15 percent. Another budget crisis is looming, and most of Obama's policies are under attack in multiple states.
Obama has much to be concerned about, despite being "The Money-Giver" to the poor. Americans have reached the end, and words just won't cut it. Further, Americans have tired of style and want substance. I believe that the new bumper stickers might be "You Had Your Chance!"
From : The American Thinker.com
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/ten_indications_that_o...
See Votes by State
News & Politics