Healthcare Decision

Leasheryn/Lady Willpower 2012/04/30 00:28:40

The Supreme Court will soon make a decision about President Obama's national health care law. Which of the following actions would you prefer the Supreme Court take?

.

• JP Razorey... 2012/05/01 02:25:44
    JP
    Why? Taking away from their profit takes away from my earning potential. Let's take from the public unions and put them on SS and Medicare. We could solve our problems long term and keep jobs here.
  • Razorey... JP 2012/05/01 02:32:30
    Razoreye001
    Increase tariffs to punish jobs for going overseas and increase expatriation taxes. Also add an net worth tax on to the rest 15% of what the total value of the top two tax brackets have. Also we can increase the inheritance tax on the rich as well for extra money.
  • luvguins Bali 2012/04/30 16:30:17
    luvguins
    The only lowlifes of society are Republicans dictating what personal choices women wish to make.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/04/30 19:08:01
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    +1
    oh those imaginary people
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/04/30 19:10:52
    luvguins
    We'll see how imaginary they will be made in November.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/04/30 19:18:40
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Can you answer this one simple question, which of your choices are Republicans dictating???
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/04/30 20:08:33
    luvguins
    Not mine personally, but dinging preventive health care for uninsured women by closing women's health clinics, and Planned Parenthood.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 01:15:59
    JP
    My mother has paid for her and my fathers insurance for decades. Obamacare has caused her costs to get so high she may not be able to afford her insurance. I suppose those of you in the coddled public sector haven't had any changes yet, but seem to like playing with other peoples hard earned money.

Women who currently pay for their own insurance vote as well and that isn't going to bode well for you in November.
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 01:25:42
    luvguins
    I am not in the public sector. Premiums will still go up without the ACA. They have for the last 15 years even with 50 million uninsured. If the ACA is repealed they will still go up 15%.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 01:27:36
    JP
    I would rather have them increase by 15% than double. That's what Obamacare did, is double ours. My parents didn't quite double, but darn close.

And we vote as well.
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 01:30:09
    luvguins
    Knock yourself out with voting. Not enough of you to defeat the president over an animated cadaver like Romney.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 01:39:43
    JP
    Maybe not. I'm just gonna rely on the record costs of living and millions of jobs no longer available since Obama has had the reins to do the animating for me.
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 01:48:31 (edited)
    luvguins
    And of course old man McCain would have completely turned everything around by now when every economist has said that unemployment will not return to pre-recesstion levels until 2015 at the earliest no matter who is in the White House. The stimulus saved 4.2 million jobs, and the auto bailout 1 million. By the time Obama was inaugurated Bush's exit lost 2 million jobs.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 02:17:51
    JP
    Old man McCain was another stinker, for sure. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics you are very wrong.http://data.bls.gov/gen...
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 03:59:07
    luvguins
    The link won't click.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 13:05:23
    JP
    Sorry, I'm retarded when I post links...I just tried to drag the image...cut n paste if you have to, you can go back a long time and see some interesting statistics.

http://data.bls.gov/timeserie...
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 18:09:19
    luvguins
    Got it, but don't see your point or what this means.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/01 18:49:21
    JP
    My point is that even with the failed best efforts put forth by Obama we have least two million less people participating in the workforce than the day he took office.

We don't have time for him to try to figure it out on the job anymore.
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/01 18:59:50
    luvguins
    Like Romney, the great job outsourcer is the answer? Get real. Even as governor he shipped a telemarketer call center to India.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/02 00:44:21
    JP
    Cool. The jobs stayed here in the USA!

At least he didn't appoint the CEO of the call center to head up a taxpayer funded jobs council position and relocate the infrastructure to China. Ever hear of Jeffrey Immelt?
  • luvguins JP 2012/05/02 02:22:55
    luvguins
    Yep, Jeff also has created 40,000 jobs here in the USA, and the GE plant in my area built in 1955 is still fully employed.
  • JP luvguins 2012/05/02 02:30:43
    JP
    That is good news. Since GE made billions in profit but paid zero in taxes while exporting/creating jobs do you still support them?
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/01 15:15:29
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    So your only answer is unfounded rhetoric...
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/01 18:10:09
    luvguins
    Check it yourself.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/02 15:39:58
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    I did, and found nothing factual to support your claim. Which is why I said "So your only answer is unfounded rhetoric...".
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/02 17:07:08
    luvguins
    Well bite me as it's true. What are you whining about as Immelt's friends say that Immelt hopes that Romney wins.
    http://bud-meyers.blogspot.co...
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/02 19:51:00
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Are you serious? I knew you were stupid, but what the hell does that have to do with my post. Why the hell do I care what the bastards at GE think. My father worked for them for over 20 years, now his job pays some guy in India $3 a day. GE can burn for all I care.
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/02 20:38:18
    luvguins
    So WTF claim are you saying is unfounded, dimbulb.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/03 17:50:38 (edited)
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Your "Republicans dictating what personal choices women wish to make." claim Dumfuk
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/03 18:01:28
    luvguins
    Yep, there is a war on women and the GOP will pay for it in November.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/03 18:22:17
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Once again I see you avoided the question and failed to provide anything to back your illegitimate claims. Bravo your a typical obama supporter, uneducated, misinformed and too stupid to fix it.
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/03 21:55:40
    luvguins
    Whether you care to believe it or not is immaterial to me.
    You will find out in November how true it is that the GOP is trampling on womens rights.
    http://takingnote.blogs.nytim...
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/04 06:57:25
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/04 14:42:32
    luvguins
    Romney is not favored to win. Obama still leads with independent women 18 points of Romney. If Romney cannot get 50% of womens and 40% of hispanics he is toast. Independents decide elections.
    http://www.realclearpolitics....
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/04 17:53:37
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    I stand corrected Romney is now tied on Gallup. He was ahead but now they are tied. RCP takes too many pools from bias sources to be considered accurate. Independents do help make decisions in election. Fortunately for this election Americans are still far more conservative than progressive.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/15...
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/04 21:13:59 (edited)
    luvguins
    But independents decide the winner as always, anf the majority of the country is not extreme like the current GOP. You must accept Rasmussen, as it is Right Wing.
    Fox polls are right wing too.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/05 08:00:46
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    Independents only make part of the decision, Most are conservative, and republicans still are the largest percentage of voters. Even though the independents are going to play a large roll, they are sick of obama too, so I don't see it being a problem in November, obama will get his pink slip all the same. But don't feel too bad you can still vote for him, it just won't change the outcome.

"You must accept Rasmussen, as it is Right Wing.
    Fox polls are right wing too."
    Yes FOX is right wing, and Rasmussen only polls likely voters which could be inaccurate Which is why I didn't look to their polls for stats. Instead I used Gallup, which is known as the most non-biased polling group.
    True, RCP uses stats from FOX and Rasmussen, but they also use cnn, cbs, nbc, ppp, abc, wall st. journal and various other left leaning polls. Their left leaning polls outnumber their right leaning polls and non bias polls by far, giving them a liberal bias by default.

Most unbiased polls show them tied or extremely close one way or another. Either way it will all change when the GOP makes a nomination. If it goes as expected and Romney gets the nomination his numbers will jump and he will be higher than obama by several points, if Paul sneaks through and manages to get the nomination he will out number obama by a large percentage.
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/05 13:50:17
    luvguins
    LOL. You are delusional and just spinning your opinion.
    Independents are more scared of the extremism of this GOP, and the feckless candidate they have nominated.
    Check the exit polls of the 2008 election. If Romney can't get 50% of the womens vote and 40% of hispanics he can't win. He is way behind with both.

Romney can't match Obama's charisma nor connection with common people even the unemployed whom he got extension of unemployment benefits for. The GOP has alienated almost every voting bloc that Romney needs except white men over 50.
  • Richard... luvguins 2012/05/06 12:47:30
    Richard Hungwell AKA Relentless
    There you go with your rhetoric again. obama has no connection with common people, the common people hate him. If your BS claims were anywhere even close to being true the polls would reflect it. Instead they show them in a tie. Are you trying to insinuate that half the population is white men over 50???

You are so ignorant that you claim "Independents are more scared of the extremism of this GOP, and the feckless candidate they have nominated. " Newsflash dumbass the GOP have not even nominated a candidate yet!

Check the exit polls of the 2008 election? wtf does that have to do with the 2012 election? obama had the benefit of the doubt in 2008. Now he has proven that he is not suited for the job.

Not that any of this matters, the health care bill is going to get repealed and obama is getting the boot.
  • luvguins Richard... 2012/05/06 13:20:25
    luvguins
    Keep dreaming, loser. The only ignorant one is you with your fantasy that feckless robot Romney can defeat the president. Now you think Romney is not your nominee yet when he is already general election campaigning? You must be a Ron Paul wacko then....lol.

2014/04/25 07:56:33