Headlines for a trader!

mach-1 BL-106 2012/02/23 22:26:20
Yes I totally understand Obama kissing butt!
No He has to go and go now!
THE LEADLINES READ TODAY!............................................................... protests continue across Afghanistan in response to the burning of Korans at a military base, Obama sends Afghanistan letter of 'deep regret,' while Taliban call for continued attacks on Americans across the country.

This blows me away!

NOW WAIT A MINUTE!
Did not the Taliban protect and defend Osama? Did They not train and aid Osama Bin Laden and harbour and help the terrorist who have carried out Numerous attacks around the world and including 9/11? Did we NOT kick their Butts once ??

What kinda of MAN would apologize to these people? For any reason!
It sounds like another treasonous act from King obama....
This is extremely embarrassing to this country and belittles our military who were killed defending it. And How about the 9/11 victims? and the Cole? How can a President in the same breath apologize to these very terrorist who took American lives? And live with himself? AND WHY DOES HE CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH IT?
It is time this leach leaves the White House.......... He is shameful to everything this country has stood for! And I for one will glad and dance when is gone....

• jr 2012/02/23 22:43:12
    No He has to go and go now!
    jr
    +5
    Should have never been put into office in the first place

• SK-pro impeachment 2012/02/24 05:36:08
    SK-pro impeachment
    +1
    He sure does have the "MUAH factor" turned on strong when it comes to the muslims and the brotherhood. Makes me sick!!
  • mach-1 ... SK-pro ... 2012/02/25 00:15:56
    mach-1  BL-106
    +1
    Makes many sick ...I despise a traitor.....
  • Sherlock Dog BL - a Gazillion 2012/02/23 22:46:53
  • jr 2012/02/23 22:43:12
    No He has to go and go now!
    jr
    +5
  • mach-1 ... jr 2012/02/25 00:17:25
    mach-1  BL-106
    +1
    Yes ....But the socialist here in our country thought it was a great idea...and believe me they will do what ever it takes to keep the lying Ba$tard there.

2014/11/29 03:33:51