Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

ImageBandit ~ American Patriot 2012/05/31 14:57:01
we all know obama dosent have a hawaii birth certificate
I am a liberal and now I want to know where romneys BC is because he dosent have one EITHER
ANOTHER ANSWER
WE ALL KNOW OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM HAWAII DOES NOT EXIST

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

Adams was employed at the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division from May 2008 through September 2008.

His position was senior elections clerk, overseeing a group of 50 to 60 employees responsible for verifying the identity of voters at the Absentee Ballot Office. It was in this capacity that Adams became aware of the search for Obama’s birth-certificate records.

“During the course of my employment,” Adams swears in the affidavit (viewable in full as part 1 and part 2), “I became aware that many requests were being made to the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division, the Hawaii Office of Elections, and the Hawaii Department of Health from around the country to obtain a copy of then-Senator Barack Obama’s long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate.”

As he inquired about the birth certificate, he says, his supervisors told him that the records were not on file at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“Senior officers in the City and County of Honolulu Elections Division told me on multiple occasions that no Hawaii long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Senator Obama in the Hawaii Department of Health,” Adams’ affidavit reads, “and there was no record that any such document had ever been on file in the Hawaii Department of Health or any other branch or department of the Hawaii government.”

Tim Adams, former senior elections clerk for Honolulu

In a recorded telephone interview, Adams told WND that it was common knowledge among election officials where he worked that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate could be found at the Hawaii Department of Health.

“My supervisor came and told me, ‘Of course, there’s no birth certificate. What? You stupid,’” Adams said. “She usually spoke well, but in saying this she reverted to a Hawaiian dialect. I really didn’t know how to respond to that. She said it and just walked off. She was quite a powerful lady.”

Read More: http://conservativebyte.com/2011/01/hawaii-officia...

• Dar 2012/05/31 15:31:47
    Dar
    +20
    Obama's birthplace...

keyan hut

• Crankney - PKM 2012/06/05 11:13:33
    Crankney - PKM
    +1
    If only the DNC would have done their job years ago, all this could have been avoided.
  • ImageBa... Crankne... 2012/06/06 03:06:37
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +1
    that is right - but mccain was bought off
  • my2cents ImageBa... 2012/06/08 00:53:49
    my2cents
    +1
    Oh, of course, EVERYONE else is corrupt. That's what crazy people always say.
  • CFlyJuice 2012/06/05 11:05:29
    CFlyJuice
    +6
    It's obvious he doesn't have a Hawaiian BC.

Why would he spend $2million in legal fees denying all requests for his BC and then NEVER release a HARD COPY of the 19 layer computer phony?
  • Paige CFlyJuice 2012/06/05 18:38:30
    Paige
    +1
    I give up! You people need to be honest with yourselves and call this what it is RACISM! No other President in the history of our nation has had jump thru hoops to prove his birth. I'm thru you people are extremely crazy!
  • CFlyJuice Paige 2012/06/05 21:00:24
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Providing a HARD COPY is not jumping through hoops.

McCain did it IMMEDIATELY when they asked him in'08 and Romney did it IMMEDIATELY last week.

OBAMA HAS NEVER OFFERED A HARD COPY OF HIS BC... EVER!
  • Paige CFlyJuice 2012/06/06 01:54:45
    Paige
    +1
    At this point I would tell all you ignorant birthers to go to Hell. He let you see the long form, Hawaii has said they will not answer anymore request. Be honest, he could show you the actually birth with the state flag in the room and you people would not believe so stop the charade.
  • CFlyJuice Paige 2012/06/06 11:36:53
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    He didn't let ANYONE see ANYTHING.

Unless there is a HARD COPY... THERE IS NOTHING.

I'd like to see you, genius, go down to the DMV tomorrow with your BC on a thumbdrive in PDF form and try to get a driver's license.

THOUGHT SO... FAIL.
  • Paige CFlyJuice 2012/06/07 02:10:24
    Paige
    +1
    Crazy! This is a dead issue!
  • CFlyJuice Paige 2012/06/07 07:19:05
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    Don't get me wrong... I'm looking forward to Obama losing in a landslide in November and I wouldn't want anything to deprive me of that joy.... but the truth should come out... after the interloper is expelled from the White House. That way, we can get rid of the unqualified Sotomayor and the EXTREMELY unqualified Kagan.

Everyone asking for the REAL BC (doesn't exist), school records, etc... are correct so I will add something that I have not seen in the comments.

I want to see from the National Archives the INS records of the flights from foreign countries into Hawaii the week of Aug. 1 to Aug. 7 1961. Sheriff Arpaio asked for the INS records for July 28th to August 12th and received ALL those records BUT AMAZINGLY ENOUGH the records from Aug 1-7 WERE MISSING!!!

If you don't believe me, read the letters from the National Archives explaining this UNBELIEVABLE omission:

Page 1: http://tinyurl.com/c9aulqe

Page 2: http://tinyurl.com/cx955o3

Obviously, these records will show Ann Dunham traveling to Hawaii with INFANT...

THAT IS WHY THESE DOCUMENTS ARE MISSING.
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/08 19:02:22
    askmike
    Commercial aviation in the 1960s had pressurized passenger cabins but the devices that regulated the air pressure in those cabins were not capable of maintaining a constant pressure for long flights. Consequently the airlines placed restrictions on the carraige of newborn infants. In the era of propellor flights, newborns needed to be at least a month old because their ears were incapable of adjusting to the frequent changes of air pressure that was sufficient to rupture their eardrums. After the advent of jet aircraft and the ability to fly at higher altitudes, the aircraft designers had to make the craft able to maintain a constant onboard pressure and that then lowered the restricted time for the carraige of newborn infants to 2 weeks of age. In other words, Birther, your claim that INS records for the period of August 1-7 WERE MISSING is of no consequence to your claim Ann Durham traveled to Hawaii with her infant because the airlines would not have permitted the newborn baby to fly until early September, 1961. Sorry to expose your lie.
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 09:23:05
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 14:29:01
    askmike
    You did not read my post. Propeller aircraft did indeed have pressurized cabins. But the planes could not control the pressure efficiently and sustainably. Learn to read. And you completly ignored the fact that airlines would not permit newborn infants to fly until they were one month old. Sorry.
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 16:37:26
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    I know you're sorry. You don't have to apologize for undocumented false conjecture about the "widget" that controls the pressure.

retarded
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 16:45:32
    askmike
    Your ignorance astounds me.
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 16:53:02
    CFlyJuice
    Your lack of basic knowledge and your ridiculous and fact-less arguments astound even the village idiot (Biden)
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 02:23:13
    askmike
    Obviously? Not so. Keep on dancing, Birther.
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 09:23:15
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 14:30:40
    askmike
    Wow. You continue to impress me with your childish behavior. Do you truly believe that posting identical comments makes those ignorant comments more valid?
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 16:37:49
    CFlyJuice
    I thought if you read it more than once, you might understand.
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 16:46:21
    askmike
    I believe you are a 7-year old little girl posing as an adult.
  • CFlyJuice askmike 2012/06/09 16:54:04
    CFlyJuice
    A 7 year old girl couldn't bitch-slap you like I do over and over again.

slap
  • askmike CFlyJuice 2012/06/09 16:56:57
    askmike
    I am so impressed. When is your mommy going to buy you some Big Girl Panties?
  • my2cents Paige 2012/06/07 00:12:12
    my2cents
    +1
    The hard copy was the one Obama's assistant retrieved from Hawaii. The U.S. public got to see a copy of it. The original was available to anyone in Congress who wanted to see it, just like McCain did.

The U.S. public never got to see the hard copy of McCain's either. We just got to see a copy of it on the internet, just like Obama's.
  • CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/06/07 07:21:42
    CFlyJuice
    Unfortunately, you are incorrect. A HARD COPY WAS NEVER given for the last long form BC that was put on the White House website.

It was ONLY in PDF form. SUPPOSEDLY, the Hawaii registrar scanned it and sent it to the White House.

Open the PDF from the WH website in Adobe Illustrator and you will see it's a phony:

• my2cents CFlyJuice 2012/06/08 00:57:59
    my2cents
    +1
    That video is fradulent. It intentionally manipulates the document to make it appear false.

Prove this video is genuine and not fabricated.
  • ImageBa... my2cents 2012/06/08 02:40:45
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    I am a digital imaging expert and there were several videos by different people all taken from the document supplied by the white house and you can see for yourself - as to my expertise i have been in computers and digital imaging since 1984 - the document that obama released is and obvious fake even if you dont go into layers - learn something about digital imaging and prove it is real sucka
  • my2cents ImageBa... 2012/06/11 18:48:11
    my2cents
    What qualifies you as an "expert", your say so? That's not enough in a court of law, ask Orly, all of her self-described "experts" have never been recognized as such by any judge in any court.

Like I said, prove those videos are genuine and did not falsify the material they show.
  • ImageBa... my2cents 2012/06/11 22:05:59
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    I have been a professional photographer and computer expert for longer than you have been alive - I will pit my expertise against anyone who thinks he can do it - ImageBandit is not just a name fgdfg
  • CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/06/08 06:50:02
    CFlyJuice
    First of all, there is nothing about the video that is fraudulent.

Here are MANY different videos that come to the same conclusion.

http://www.youtube.com/result...

BUT... I did NOT base my opinion on ANY VIDEO. When the White House website put the BC on their site in PDF form, I downloaded it MYSELF and then opened it in the program "Adobe Illustrator" and examined it for MYSELF. Having knowledge of PDF, graphics and other computer techniques, I realized right off that it was a fake.

If you want, DON'T TRUST ME but download a copy of adobe illustrator (I think it's free) and open the BC with it and it will become obvious to you.

If you don't want to, then that just means you are willing to let other people form YOUR opinions.
  • my2cents CFlyJuice 2012/06/11 18:54:17 (edited)
    my2cents
    OF COURSE all such videos come to the same conclusion, they are all fruit of the same tree. They all copy each other.

"Having knowledge of PDF, graphics and other computer techniques, I realized right off that it was a fake."

So explain why you think it is a fake. And don't you think it's odd that such a sophisticated conspiracy would use a fake document that is so easy to detect?

I think you're calling it a fake because you WANT it to be, not because it is.

John McCain's and other politicians BCs are on-line. Did you open up any others using the same technique and study those, or did your interest in BCs start and stop with Obama's?
  • CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/06/12 14:35:30
    CFlyJuice
    "So explain why you think it is a fake"

ALL THE VIDEOS EXPLAIN WHY IT'S FAKE.

Geez.
  • ImageBa... CFlyJuice 2012/06/12 18:18:54
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +1
    he is brain dead
  • CFlyJuice ImageBa... 2012/06/12 20:31:42
  • ImageBa... CFlyJuice 2012/06/12 20:38:59
  • my2cents CFlyJuice 2012/06/07 00:11:32
    my2cents
    +1
    Of course he has, the hard copy was the one Obama's assistant retrieved from Hawaii. The U.S. public got to see a copy of it. The original was available to anyone in Congress who wanted to see it, just like McCain did.

• CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/06/07 07:22:18
    CFlyJuice

• my2cents CFlyJuice 2012/06/11 18:57:09
    my2cents
    I read that the assistant brought back two copies of the BC. I haven't seen anything that said in what form these copies were. Why does it matter if it's a photocopy of the original or a PDF file of the original, it's still the same original.
  • CFlyJuice my2cents 2012/06/12 14:36:10 (edited)
    CFlyJuice
    +1
    NO assistant brought back ANY COPIES.

It was "supposedly" emailed from Hawaii to the White House.

NO HARD COPY... EVER.
  • ImageBa... Paige 2012/06/06 03:09:14
    ImageBandit ~ American Patriot
    +1
    no other president in history has produced a forged copy of a nonexistant document - and no it is not racism the 5 other black presidents showed their papers - I believe obama is white and I want to throw his white ass out of the white house

2014/10/24 15:33:27