Have you see the petty blogs of people criticizing the President for putting his feet up on the President's Desk. Where was the outrage when these pictures were taken?

Bob™ the Union Ironworker 2010/02/09 14:38:33
I am not one to play the race card but it is either racism or just flat out nitpicking hypocrisy. I think people are thinking that President Obama was being a bit "uppity" by putting his feet up on the desk in the oval office. What else explains the lack of outrage when Dubya did it? How long are you people going to continue this pathetic behavior.?

feet desk oval office outrage dubya people continue pathetic behavior
Or when Ford did it?
desk oval office outrage dubya people continue pathetic behavior ford

And where the HELL does REAGAN get off eating on AMERICA'S desk! THE OVAL OFFICE is not a Cafeteria! THE GAUL of that OLD MAN eating grapenuts and prunes on AMERICA"S DESK!
desk oval office cafeteria gaul eating grapenuts prunes America's desk

Nice work load Ronnie, the New York times and then Daddy needs a nap.

What's next criticizing them for having sex in the Lincoln bedroom? Taking a dump in the bathroom? What poor pathetic tiny little petty people you are! Just more disgusting behavior, like criticizing the President for not wearing a jacket in the oval office, when Reagan, Bush, Carter and I am sure all presidents all went in their shirt sleeves. I am sure there were times of crisis they were in the pajamas. It is a working office not a museum! It is a home that our Presidents family lives in.

• Paul 2012/04/05 06:48:22
    Paul
    +2
    I don't agree WITH ANY OF IT!!! None of it is right, NONE of it is proper. ALL are examples of modern political ARROGANCE.Our watered down dollar, our diluted character, our missing distain and outrage allows the raping of what was a GREAT legacy and heritage. The empty and self gratifying nature of the "modern" American must be stamped out or we are truly doomed as a nation
  • Ryan 2010/10/27 07:24:44
  • Bob™ th... Ryan 2010/11/19 00:03:16
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    blah blah blah Reagan did it and no one bitched the white cracker can but not the black guy
  • mae 2010/03/06 02:33:03
    mae
    +1
    These critics are pure racists!
  • Anna Wa... mae 2011/12/21 06:03:41
    Anna Walter
    +2
    Is that your response to everything you disagree with?
  • Callista 2010/02/28 20:53:37
    Callista
    +1
    Petty people make petty remarks that they learn from their petty leaders. The RW needs to get a life. They need to stop being such hypocrites. It's tiring listening to them. However, it's great to show them their foolish actions are not realistic.
  • Frodo 2010/02/21 17:51:28
    Frodo
    +2
    People just criticize anything about anyone. Just shows predilection for irrelevancy.
  • Peggy 2010/02/12 23:13:01
    Peggy
    +2
    Scraping the botton of the barrell aren't they. Such foolishness.
  • morning40oz~mad as hell 2010/02/11 07:53:15
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    It's amazing to me that neither people from the left nor right have any short-term memory ability and are somehow under the impression that there was life before Sodahead. Bush had, deservedly, a GREAT amount of criticism.

Personally, I think it's tacky for either Bush or Obama to put their feet up on the historical desks in the White House. I think I'd even go so far as to deem it disrespectful. But, I do believe we have more important issues on the table. There is a crazy broad named Palin pushing for Obama to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran. Given what he's already done in Yemen and Pakistan, our Bush-on-steroids POTUS just might do it. So, enough of the petty crap already.
  • Bob™ th... morning... 2010/02/11 13:21:45
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    I doubt that he will bomb Iran. Taking the approach of attacking AL Queda where they are with that Country's permission makes more sense than another 10 year war.
  • morning... Bob™ th... 2010/02/11 18:41:38
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    +1
    We aren't in Afghanistan to win any damned war. We are there to occupy it no less than Iraq and every other damn place we occupy. Obama's just going with the program. We will have a conflict with Iran. Mark my words. Sadly, the fools on the left and the goons on the right are going to be the ones who call for it.
  • Bob™ th... morning... 2010/02/11 18:46:08
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    Obama is doing exactly what he said in the campaign. Ending Iraq and attempting to win in Afghanistan.
  • morning... Bob™ th... 2010/02/11 19:12:32
    morning40oz~mad as hell
    Shifting soldiers around in Iraq is not ending the war. In fact, more soldiers have been deployed to Iraq since he took office. No, we will no more leave Afghanistan than we will ever leave Iraq. We are going to stay there just like we did Germany and Japan. Our global empire is getting bigger and bigger.
  • ANOTHER AMERICAN SLAVE 2010/02/10 13:52:00
    ANOTHER AMERICAN SLAVE
    WHO CARES IF HE PUTS HIS FEET ON THE DESK..YA REMBER THE DRAFT DOGEING POT SMOKING CIGAR RAMMING PRESIDENT ...AND HIS WONDERFUL WIFE WHO WAS SELLING THE FURNITURE AND GIVING IT AWAY RIGHT OUT OF THE WHITE(WASH) HOUSE? SO BE EASY ON THE FRIST BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BLACK PUUPET PRESIDENT HIRED TO MAKE THE IDIOT MASSES THINK THIER GONNA CHANGE THINGS FOR THIER BENIFIT,,THOSE WHO BELIVE THAT LIE..BE EASY ON THE BUDDY OF THE PRIVATE RESEVER WHO FUND HIM ...HES WORKING HARD ON MAKING OUR ONCE FREE NATION BE PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER..AND YA GOTTA ADMIT HE S DOING A GOOD JOB AT DISTRACTING WE THE MOURONS .....SO LET HIM PUT HIS FEET UP HES TIRED
  • Bob™ th... ANOTHER... 2010/02/10 13:59:07
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    Wow, it is spelled "moron" not mourons. Sorry dude you are bit too out there for my taste. wow spelled moron mourons dude taste
  • lurx: t... Bob™ th... 2010/02/12 13:40:45
    lurx: the soda jerk
    +2
    ...sounds like a SOKC PUUPET to me.
  • Callista ANOTHER... 2010/02/28 20:56:29
    Callista
    +2
    You lack facts. Poor argument. Just RW propaganda. lies, distrtions, myths, and rewriting of history. The right has become very good at doing this.
  • tc 2010/02/10 12:23:34
    tc
    +1
    the only reason he had his feet up on the desk is because he was waiting for biden and pelosi to come and polish them!
  • Jaymee 2010/02/10 06:10:53 (edited)
    Jaymee
    +1
    LOL and you nuts on the left making a BIG DEAL about Sarah Palin writing a few words on her hand isn't petty? So it's OK when the Liberal Loons do it but if you go after the anointed one than you're branded as a racist LOL
  • Bob™ th... Jaymee 2010/02/10 13:26:28
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    No it shows more of her hypocritical behaviour. Obama can't do like all the previous Presidents and use a teleprompter yet she looks like a moron because she is looking at her hand. What if she became president and she was in strong negotiations and her palms sweat? We would be screwed, lol!
  • Jaymee Bob™ th... 2010/02/18 18:21:57 (edited)
    Jaymee
    Bob you simply hate her for being a beautiful intelligent Woman. We get it. Conservative women are always hit the hardest by you anti Equal Rights for ALL women Liberal two face hypocrites. She was giving a SPEECH and it's not UNCOMMON for people to do that. But it's Sarah Palin so she can't do what others do because she's not a Liberal Loon. May I remind you that DIANE FIENSEIN had NOTES on her hand durning a RACE which is was ILLEGAL and when confronted she walked off the stage.WHY NOT fussin about that? Oh yes. She's a LIBERAL. Wise up
  • Callista Jaymee 2010/02/28 21:00:13 (edited)
    Callista
    +1
    I guess it was okay for her to use a teleprompter at the RNC in 2008. However, it wasn't okay for her to say the teleprompter broke down and that's why she had trouble. She can't have it both ways. Most intelligent and well educated women on both sides of the aisle find her offensive and arrogant.
  • Bob™ th... Callista 2010/04/06 04:31:15
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    lol palm pilot lol palm pilot
  • Bob™ th... Jaymee 2010/02/10 13:32:16
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +2
    Rahm can't but Rush can. Trig is not the only one with special needs in that household.

http://www.colbertnation.com/...
  • Jaymee Bob™ th... 2010/02/18 18:23:50
    Jaymee
    Why do you liberals bring up the Palin's Children? Did they do something to you? Or perhaps it makes you feel like a BIG GUY picking on Children. Leave the Palin Kids alone and grow up.
  • Bob™ th... Jaymee 2010/02/18 18:35:15
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    +1
    How did I pick on her children. I picked on Palin, who actually described Trig as her retarded child. More hypocrisy.
  • Jaymee Bob™ th... 2010/02/18 19:05:22
    Jaymee
    You are really a very vile man. Levi Johnston said that Sarah Palin referred to her son as retarded. She never did. But you being a liberal and filled with hate you take the word of a BOY who has it out for The Palin Family for whatever reason. [...]
  • Callista Jaymee 2010/02/28 21:01:50
    Callista
    How do know what she did or didn't say? Were you there? Can't believe her she lies so much.
  • Jaymee Bob™ th... 2010/02/18 19:06:16
    Jaymee
    Another Progressive who has a avatar of MAO TSE TUNG. Go Figure.
  • Callista Jaymee 2010/02/28 21:00:48
    Callista
    +1
    Then she shouldn't use them as props.
  • Callista Jaymee 2010/02/28 20:57:52
    Callista
    +1
    The only reason people point out sarah mistakes is because she makes so many of them and then lies about it.
  • Patriotic 2010/02/10 05:44:22
    Patriotic
    It's funny...I don't see any Obama haters posting comments. Kinda hurts when the truth smacks you in the face.
  • Jaymee Patriotic 2010/02/10 06:12:00
    Jaymee
    No one hates Obama what we the people hate is his Socialist Policies. Wake Up. When it comes to hate you on the left win.
  • Patriotic Jaymee 2010/02/11 00:42:51
    Patriotic
    +2
    Oh, I am wide awake and the issue discussed here is very clear. When will you compare the evidence of the topic discussed and admit that there is a huge discrepancy here? Did the other presidents do the same thing as Obama or what? The photos speak for themselves. No cool-aid or leftist views involved here, just facts. You can hate his policies all you like, but that is not the issue on this thread
  • Callista Patriotic 2010/02/28 21:03:10
    Callista
    +1
    They don't want facts.
  • Patriotic Callista 2010/03/01 00:39:35
    Patriotic
    I guess not, judging from the sudden silence.
  • Callista Jaymee 2010/02/28 21:02:28
    Callista
    +1
    Your first sentence is inaccurate.
  • Bob™ th... Patriotic 2010/02/10 13:26:43
    Bob™ the Union Ironworker
    No one showed up.
  • Bronx Patriotic 2010/02/10 14:23:54
    Bronx
    Yeh, well I will. This man, no matter what he does is a LIAR. I agree the articles meaning is petty. Who cares who puts their feet on this desk. All I can say is he better get them off the desk and start doing something, anything for ALL people of this country instead of a group. He is now in another year of his term and Im waiting for the anointed one to bring his hope/change. Guess he isent GOD like you thought.
  • Patriotic Bronx 2010/02/11 00:45:53
    Patriotic
    +2
    Never thought the Man was God. That is your stupid comment. I think Bush was a liar as well, so what have we proved here? You hate Obama, I hate Bush. So what! He is president now and you will just have to deal with it until 2012. If I can do it, so can you.

2014/04/18 15:59:40