HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR 2010 CENSUS FORM, YET? iF SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUESTION?

damnyoumaggot 2010/03/16 21:47:58
I like question # 1, How many people are living in your trail'a on April 1st, 2010?
What is your telephone #?
#8. Is Person # 1 of Hispanic, Latino, , or Spanish Origin?
Does person # 1 live or stay somewhere else?    like the 5th option... in jail or prison?
I have not received my 2010 Census Form!
answer all QUESTIONS! OR ELSE! magot

• TheGroundsquirrel 2010/03/19 02:59:57
    TheGroundsquirrel
    +1
    I like how they were so thoughtful as to ask whether or not I was Mexican before allowing me to tell them I'm just some cracker from Texas soaking up the sunshine in Florida. They could have saved millions on ink if they had just printed "dial 1 for spanish, dial 2 for English . . . . ".
    I answered the questions, and I sent it back to them, and I hope they choke on it, and I hope they die on the toilet . . . . . . so there . . . . . . nyaaaaahh!

There is no need to wonder what's in my feed.
  • Mrs. maggot 2010/03/17 00:00:34
    Does person # 1 live or stay somewhere else? like the 5th option... in jai...
    Mrs. maggot
    +1
    Live or "stay"?! I know I run the risk of being not PC...but is that something akin to "I stay wit my momma...where do you stay at?"
  • BRUCE aka WAR GOAT 2010/03/16 23:23:37
    What is your telephone #?
    BRUCE aka WAR GOAT
    +2
    all their getting is the number of people in the home, and their names.
  • betz 2010/03/16 22:50:57
    What is your telephone #?
    betz
    +2
    They are NOT getting my telephone number. If they need me they can look it up.
    BTW...does anyone know what , by law, we HAVE to tell them? I'm only going to answer the ?'s I HAVE to. Can someone please advise?
  • ken 2010/03/16 22:07:59
    What is your telephone #?
    ken
    +2
    Name, address, age and telephone number on a form to count heads doesn't seem very anonymous and one has to wonder why all that is needed. The last census I received was the long form and it asked even more personal questions than this one. They never got mine back last time. I like the question about whether anyone else was staying in your home as of April 1, 2010 even though it says to complete and mail back today. March 16, 2010

2014/12/23 03:08:22