Have you heard that its spreading all through the protesters in the middle east, "Obama go to hell",..and kill Americans and down with ISRAEL?

hazel 2012/09/16 15:17:50
Wonder if PRESIDENT OBAMA will take action now that there are threating him personally??

• Red Branch 2012/09/16 15:35:57
    President OBAMA how long are you gonna wait to stand up to these terrorists?
    Red Branch
    +14
    Stand beside Israel and Stand up to the Islamic terrs at the same time. The Moslem Brotherhood had the US marked for destruction before Israel was created.

• Peggy 2012/09/18 03:09:19
    Peggy
    +6
    Wrong vote! I HAVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER! OBAMA IS A TERRORIST FROM THE INSIDE DESTROYING AMERICA FROM THE TOP!
  • Mr.Steve Peggy 2012/09/18 11:06:03
  • Peggy Mr.Steve 2012/09/18 11:59:50
    Peggy
    +4
    I would like to thank each and everyone of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Have a great day in the Lord!
  • Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning 2012/09/18 00:53:18
    I have a different answer
    Flash,aka,Mr.Lightning
    +5
    Obama is a plant to bring down the big & little satans for the muslim world.
  • Harriet M Welch 2012/09/17 20:50:58
    I have a different answer
    Harriet M Welch
  • BigEyedFish 2012/09/17 16:09:55
    BigEyedFish
    +2
    I enjoyed hearing the protesters chant, "Obama, Obama, we are all Osama!"
    I am supposing it is in response to Obama and Biden chanting, "GM is alive and Osama is dead!"
  • whitewulf--the unruly mobster 2012/09/17 13:45:56
  • BigEyed... whitewu... 2012/09/17 16:08:48
    BigEyedFish
    +3
    bet he's already got some! LOL
  • timothy.hill.14 2012/09/17 09:56:53
    Why are you backing away from ISRAEL, President Obama?
    timothy.hill.14
    +5
    Obama is not a Christian, he is a Muslim and I fear he has sympathies for his people. He is backing away from Israel and ignoring visits from the PM because he has failed to uphold America's promise to protect Israel when the country was created. He is not going to stand up to terrorists because they are members of his faith.
  • BigEyed... timothy... 2012/09/17 16:12:19
    BigEyedFish
    +3
    I bet he thought he could get through the first term without having to show his true colors. It must suck to have your back against the wall with everyone watching.
    Transparency...the ONLY promise Obama has kept
  • Mr.Steve timothy... 2012/09/18 11:08:44
  • star 2012/09/17 05:06:03
    star
    +3
    He will never stand against these terrorist for he agrees with them in secret. Even if he disagree it will be to stay in power.
  • Phyl *In God i Trust* 2012/09/17 04:43:42
    Phyl *In God i Trust*
    +4
    muslim No I dont think Bama will do any thing.
  • Commander Pyle 2012/09/17 02:47:13
    I have a different answer
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    I think Obama should switch parties. That way, all of these "WWOD?" threads would die down.
  • hazel Command... 2012/09/17 05:39:26
    hazel
    +3
    NO THANKS YOU KEEP EM
  • Command... hazel 2012/09/17 05:59:46
    Commander Pyle
    Why would I keep him? You act as if O is somehow my hero. Sorry, but both Pubs and Dems are frauds. You can't even pay me to vote for them.
  • hazel Command... 2012/09/17 13:49:31
    hazel
    +3
    Could I PAY YOU TO GO LIVE SOME WHERE THAT YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO VOTE??
  • Command... hazel 2012/09/18 04:53:56
    Commander Pyle
    Hmm, if you want to convert this country into a one-party democracy, you could always move to China and save yourself the trouble.
    Better practice on your Mandarin. Nǐ qù máng nǐ de ba.
  • Mr.Steve Command... 2012/09/18 11:11:36
  • hazel Mr.Steve 2012/09/18 15:16:44
    hazel
    +2
    thank you dear
  • Command... Mr.Steve 2012/09/18 21:02:22
    Commander Pyle
    I don't understand how you can read my comment and come to that conclusion. In fact, I think you just glossed over my comment and interjected your opinion on what it meant. It's easy to call someone a Communist, just as easy it is for me to call you a Nazi. The only difference is that my standpoint is nowhere near Bureaucracy, Socialism, or Communism.

"hazel is trying to keep this country democratic."
    rectify it with this statement:
    "Could I PAY YOU TO GO LIVE SOME WHERE THAT YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO VOTE??"
  • Mr.Steve Command... 2012/09/19 10:28:36
  • Command... Mr.Steve 2012/09/19 17:01:35
    Commander Pyle
    Do you have a problem reading or are using logical fallacies a part of the playbook for SodaHead Conservatives? You should damn well know that I am not an Obama supporter.

Your last statement is nonsense and a farce. It is the same as saying "By banning the Muslim faith, we are securing religious freedom". "By forbidding such an action, we allow freedom of expression to survive".

I somehow believe you don't see an inconsistency there.
  • Mr.Steve Command... 2012/09/20 10:48:08
  • Command... Mr.Steve 2012/09/22 01:36:16
    Commander Pyle
    Mistake? What are you talking about? You do know what the context of this conversation was about though, yes? hazel made a remark about sending me to a place where I don't have a vote.

I'm not sure what you are actually suggesting here, though. Anyone who lives in the US should understand that our ultimate law is the constitution. If you are taking into account the actions of other countries and their opinions of our law, it is irrelevant to the discussion because it is not here and we are not going to lose our rights because of it. That is why we have organizations that fight to uphold the constitution. The Obama Administration would be foolish to try and curtail freedom of expression.

Your comment about the minority ruling is contrived. The US isn't a direct democracy. If the majority demanded communism, your opinion on the consensus of the minority would mean that you'd be eating pea soup and paying rent for the rest of your life.

Turn your head, and march forward...Comrade.
  • hazel Command... 2012/09/18 15:16:24
    hazel
    +2
    I WILL NEVER ABANDON MY BELOVED cOUNTRY ...SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
  • Mr.Steve hazel 2012/09/18 19:35:14
  • Command... hazel 2012/09/18 21:03:07
    Commander Pyle
    I think you already abandoned it by supporting failed politicians. Then again you might believe you're making a difference keeping the status quo.
  • ☆GrayBe... Command... 2012/09/19 03:47:40
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    Uh huh. Alright, smart guy, what's your solution?
  • Command... ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/19 04:08:38 (edited)
  • ☆GrayBe... Command... 2012/09/19 04:13:38
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Okay, you don't support them, what do you do to stop them?

Rule #10, the price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
  • Command... ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/19 16:53:28
    Commander Pyle
    Wow, Saul Alinsky, eh? If you are assuming I am a student of Saul Alinsky, then it would be fair to assume you learned your rhetoric under the tutelage of Joseph Goebbels.

You're asking me for solutions. What are yours? Voting out the Democrats is not a solution when you're replacing them with Republicans. The greatest irony is that now the Republicans are behind Romney, a man who passed firearm bans in his state and individual mandates. If it weren't so goddamned sad, I'd laugh at that fact alone.
  • ☆GrayBe... Command... 2012/09/19 22:29:39
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    I've said for a long time this whole 'left' / 'right' paradigm is a farce, an illusion. It doesn't matter what 'side' your on, it's about how much power government has over the individual and his liberty. The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of government.
    The role of government is to protect equal rights, not guarantee equal things and nanny me from cradle to grave.

There are four basic reasons we are at the point we are at today:

We have not assigned the maintaining of our freedom a high priority. We take it for granted.

We have allowed the enemies of freedom to dominate the debate.

We have elected some of the most undesirable, unqualified, incompetent persons to high office.

We have evicted Providence from our schools, courts, assemblies, government.

We need to wake the sheeple up, one at a time if need be, educate them in the principles of Natural Law and Natural Rights as envisioned by the Founders and build a Constitution Party (yes, I know there is one, it is in name only) that guides this country back to the Constitutional principles and bounds intended by the Founders.
    The Republicans are nuts, Democrats useless socialists, neither have the well-being of the nation in mind. Starting from where we are, Romney would be a small step upward. With each successive electi...

The Republicans are nuts, Democrats useless socialists, neither have the well-being of the nation in mind. Starting from where we are, Romney would be a small step upward. With each successive election take another step back up to the ideals laid down by the Founders.

It would take dedicated, educated, vocal members but it can be done. The time of the Dems and Repubs is over, they are one and the same.

scale
  • Command... ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/22 01:39:14
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    I happen to agree with your comment. So...
  • ☆GrayBe... Command... 2012/09/22 02:13:00
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    +1
    Educate someone in those principles. Open someone's eyes and show them we're being played for fools. There's not a hill of beans difference between the R party and the D party. It's like professional wrestling, the drama is staged and the outcomes predetermined.
  • Command... ☆GrayBe... 2012/09/22 04:29:03 (edited)
    Commander Pyle
    +1
    Again, I agree. The problem I've experienced is that many are unaware of another option or willing to compromise what they believe in. Where as the two-party system is more efficient than say, Parliament of India, it still suffers from partisanship where one's views becomes muddled in some vain attempt to maintain political purity.
  • ☆GrayBe... Command... 2012/09/22 04:41:14
    ☆GrayBeard☆ ~PWCM~JLA~
    There is no such thing. Politics is fluid, always changing. There are the ground rules (the Constitution) but everything else is in motion. It's just going to take waking the people up and showing them reality, then there can be change, not just an illusion.
  • exhon2009 2012/09/17 02:46:14
    exhon2009
    +4
    Too busy cozying to the muslim brotherhood. He invited Morsi to a meeting during the upcoming UN General Assembly meeting next week. By refusing to meet with Netenyahu despite an urgent request by Netanyahu for that meeting Obama is showing where his true loyalty lies.
  • Mr.Steve exhon2009 2012/09/18 11:12:10
  • charles nelson 2012/09/17 02:36:06
    charles nelson

2014/09/30 12:05:08