Have you ever waved your Constitutional rights during police encounter.

Ant 2012/04/01 00:29:50
when it comes to the police officers conditioning us to voluntarily giving up our civil rights we are living in Police State USA. Police are disregarding the US Constitution.
Obama wants a civilian security force aka cops as powerful and as well-funded as the Department of Defense. Would that include giving these cops automatic rifles, helicopters, and missile launchers? Will the uniforms be brown? And what badge/swastika will they wear? The department of justice has announced that people have the right under the constitution to video police in the performance of their duties. Any officer that arrests a citizen for taping will be charged with false arrest & violating the 1st, 4th, & 14th amendments. Any officer that confiscates a phone or camera will be charged with theft, and video erasure carries the additional charge of obstruction of Justice & destroying evidence. And cops are no longer immune to personal law suites filed by victims. Sharp v. Baltimore Police Department. We as a humanity are allowing ourselves to become oppressed The illegal behavior of officers only serve to erode & destroy our country, it does not protect it in any way. Too many Americans believe law officers have more rights than they do, and in doing so, citizens give up their rights. This sets a precedent which others follow blindly Those who give in to this behavior are betraying there own freedom.
like,share,think.... if you believe we are living in a oppressive police state if you truly believe in freedom that our Constitution protects.

• doc moto 2012/08/14 17:57:07
    doc moto
    Very good video! What state law? Seem some are trying to violate the US Constitution!
  • Rusty Shackleford 2012/04/01 00:49:45
    Rusty Shackleford
    +1
    I dread an encounter where they want to violate my rights because I find myself far more protective of my rights than I was 10 years ago.
  • Ant Rusty S... 2012/04/01 00:52:53
    Ant
    +4
    good stuff time to wake up america wake up

2014/10/01 04:10:51