Have you been fooled by the TV show called "All-American Muslim" into believing that an ideology in complete conflict with our Constitution and system of government is somehow otherwise?

tncdel 2011/12/12 18:15:36

SLIDESHOW: Three Things About Islam.

1 of 1

Sharia Law and the Quran are integral parts of Islam. The three are inseparable. So for someone to claim that he or she is a Muslim, that automatically presumes that they support Sharia Law and believe they are bound to obey the commands of the Quran.

Among other things, the Quran commands ALL Muslims, not just some or a few of them, to kill, oppress and annihilate all who refuse to believe as they do. It also commands them to take over all non-Muslim governments and replace them with an Islamic theocracy based upon Sharia Law.

The Quran also commands all Muslims to deceive non-Muslims in order to advance the spread of Islam. So if someone claiming to be a Muslim says, "No, I'm not like that. I don't support Sharia Law," then that person is LYING to you... or simply is NOT a true Muslim. For a FOLLOWER is one who FOLLOWS.

I myself have studied the Quran, cover-to-cover, for purely academic reasons, to find out exactly what it does say and command of all Muslims. The tutorial video sums it up quite accurately for those who do not wish to take several weeks to study the Quran cover-to-cover as I have done.

Please note too that I have also studied the Bible cover-to-cover, one time for the sole purpose of searching for any and all references in it warning us about the coming of Islam and its "False Prophet." I found something like seventeen such references.

• Gooky 2011/12/12 18:19:12
    NO, I wasn't fooled by it [tell us why].
    Gooky
    +13
    They cannot brainwash the ones who know better,but this show was created to slowly mind-phuck our kids.

• Radical Ed 2011/12/19 09:58:23 (edited)
    YES, I was fooled by the TV show called "All-America Muslim" into believing I...
    Radical Ed
    i know follow the word of holy macdonalds

holy macdonalds

im a believer....im loving it
  • C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT 2011/12/19 06:53:46
    C-ZAR™, Emperor of the PHÆT
    Islam isn't any more evil than the Catholic Church
  • The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA 2011/12/18 00:01:02
    The Birdman ~ PWCM~JLA
    This is proof that we should not allow Muslim interference in the US! Our system of government is based on better principles than one that sanctions deceit as a part of its religion! Oh and for any muslims on this topic, go fu*k yourselves and take your religion back to hell where it came from, we don't want it here!!
    muslims go away
  • Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/12/16 13:16:26
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    I cannot be fooled by Muslims.
  • Ashley Wilkerson 2011/12/14 19:09:15
    Ashley Wilkerson
    +1
    I was fore-armed with knowledge of how Muslims worm their way into a society. At first they are peaceful to fool the kind-hearted and unaware, and then they get demanding and then abusive. They take over societies. That is their goal. http://www.examiner.com/conse...
  • TMan 2011/12/14 08:15:30
  • Deb 2011/12/13 21:12:46
    Deb
    +6
    The ONLY part I watched was when I was flipping thru channels and changed that one very fast. I will NOT watch that show, want nothing to do with that show, and want nothing to do with the Companies who are backing that show,`I don't care for Islam, I don't agree with the teachings, and no one can make me accept the barbaric crap they do.
  • Annie~P... Deb 2011/12/16 13:17:39
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Excellent post.
  • Deb Annie~P... 2011/12/17 09:15:13
    Deb
    +1
    Thank You :)
  • mich52 2011/12/13 05:50:45
  • tncdel mich52 2011/12/14 07:30:09
    tncdel
    +4
    Only fools resent those who have enough sense to recognize a danger.
  • mich52 tncdel 2011/12/14 17:18:22
  • Annie~P... tncdel 2011/12/16 13:26:40
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Exactly tncdel! Also appreciated is my head which is attached to my body and I wish to keep it that way.... Muslim Brotherhood is already making changes to the dress code for women in Egypt. No more American style dressing, no bikinis at the beach, etc... Muslim Brotherhood (MB) is also trying to make a law forbidding liquor. That plus the dress code would apply to Americans on vacation as well. Oh, separate beaches for male and females, too. Guess women need to thank Obama for setting women back decades over in Egypt.
  • Deb Annie~P... 2011/12/17 09:18:20
    Deb
    +1
    Good Grief!! I couldn't image going there for vacation. who in their right mind would? Yep, give it up for Obama!! Damage control will never be enough for his gaffes!
  • Jimbo 2011/12/13 05:38:08
    Jimbo
    +2
    I think it's strange how the worlds second largest religion, practiced by 23% of the world population (over 1.6 billion people) is based on a book that was written by ONE man born over 1440 years ago. I wonder if that man hated his wives.

I'm not going to make comments using any name in fear that it might start riots somewhere in a far off land.
  • tncdel Jimbo 2011/12/14 07:32:13 (edited)
    tncdel
    +3
    Historic accounts indicate that Mohammed was particularly fond of his seven year old "wife."
    +4
    I refuse to watch such utter propaganda!
  • Butterfly 2011/12/13 05:27:54 (edited)
    Butterfly
    +3
    It is propaganda and trying to brain wash the USA people. 70% of muslim living here, want Sharia law; that includes Jihad!
  • Mark In... Butterfly 2011/12/13 05:44:57
    Mark In Irvine
    +2
    where did you get your info?
  • mich52 Mark In... 2011/12/13 05:52:04
  • The Pat... mich52 2011/12/13 19:30:32 (edited)
    The Patriot RP 2012
    +2
    Saudi Arabia executes woman for practicing sorcery

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-2...
  • mich52 The Pat... 2011/12/13 21:21:46
  • tncdel mich52 2011/12/14 07:36:33
    tncdel
    +5
    We aren't speaking about the USA, per se. We are talking about what Islam commands of ALL its followers [not just some or a few of them].
  • Mark In... tncdel 2011/12/14 14:36:13
    Mark In Irvine
    +2
    catholicism commands its followers to do and refrain from doing a number of things ... many if not most catholics disregard the rules ...
  • Annie~P... Mark In... 2011/12/16 13:34:35
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +3
    Get informed Mark. Wait, I will even provide you and your buddy, mich52, a link so you two might become informed bloggers.

http://barenakedislam.wordpre...
  • Mark In... Annie~P... 2011/12/16 15:43:04
    Mark In Irvine
    +2
    sharia is horrible horrible evil vile stuff ... you don't need to convince me ...
  • Mark In... Annie~P... 2011/12/20 04:25:32
    Mark In Irvine
    from the article you linked:

"A few local residents have approached the Green Bay School District with concerns about the prayer time in schools. They worry the time in prayer takes away from learning and uses school resources to accommodate religion. But educators say they’re required by law to allow students time and a place to pray or complete other religious practices. They note that the district accommodates Muslim students as well as Christians who choose to pray before meals or read the Bible during study hall."

Hmm ... the chickens of Christian demands for accommodation of their religious practices are coming home to roost and the Christians don't like it one bit. I hold the fundy Christians responsible for bringing us to this point in the USA. They wouldn't listen; they plowed right ahead and this is what we get.
  • Butterfly Mark In... 2011/12/20 04:12:35
    Butterfly
    You don't HAVE to belong to this church, but if muslims get their way, they DEMAND you join them or be beheaded. You are the infidel.
    .
    The Catholic religion has NOTHING to do with this thread. You have some issues with the church, LEAVE IT THEN.
  • Mark In... Butterfly 2011/12/20 04:27:56
    Mark In Irvine
    i will die fighting anyone who demands that I join them or be beheaded. I can kill someone as well as the next guy if necessary.
  • Mark In... Butterfly 2011/12/20 04:28:48
    Mark In Irvine
    Judy Smith: please see my comment to Annie~Proud, above.
  • Butterfly mich52 2011/12/20 04:10:17
    Butterfly
    You keep making a fool of yourself. The Pat is ,showing us what goes in in societys that practice Islam and how that is what muslims want here, by Sharia Law.
    .
    DON'T YOU EVER READ?
  • mich52 Butterfly 2011/12/20 14:15:30
  • tncdel mich52 2011/12/14 07:34:43
    tncdel
    Guess she was a bit too optimistic. Wishful thinking can be a weakness.
  • Butterfly mich52 2011/12/20 04:07:58
    Butterfly
    Comments like this show what a fool and how un-gentlelmanly you are! Are you a muslim? That would explain the hate to a woman. Are you really this ignorant?
    .
    "and call for Sharia law to be implemented in the United States.
    “Preparations are now underway for the ‘Shariah4America’ project that will inshaa’allah (God willing) become an unanticipated wild card for the West, galvanizing the immense support for Shari’ah in the Middle East and bringing it directly to the doorsteps of the United States of America,” Shariah4America posted on their website.

.
    • Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.
    Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’
    When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).
    As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyon...

&

.

.

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
    Australia — Muslim 1.5%
    Canada — Muslim 1.9%
    China — Muslim 1%-2%
    Italy — Muslim 1.5%
    Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
    Germany — Muslim 3.7%
    United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
    Spain — Muslim 4%
    Thailand — Muslim 4.6%
    • Rwanda – Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.
    They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
    Philippines — Muslim 5%
    Sweden — Muslim 5%
    Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
    The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
    Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
    When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
    India — Muslim 13.4%
    Israel — Muslim 16%
    Kenya — Muslim 10%
    Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
    Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
    Chad — Muslim 53.1%
    Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
    Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
    Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
    Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
    Egypt — Muslim 90%
    Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
    Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
    Iran — Muslim 98%
    Iraq — Muslim 97%
    Jordan — Muslim 92%
    Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
    Pakistan — Muslim 97%
    Palestine — Muslim 99%
    Syria — Muslim 90%
    Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
    Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
    United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: we know however that this isn’t true is it...?

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
    Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
    Somalia — Muslim 100%
    Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons...and they are coming to a neighborhood near you...so keep thinking they are not going to harm you and they "accept" you.
  • tncdel Mark In... 2011/12/14 07:34:06
    tncdel
    +1
    Thanks for enlightening her that it's 100%, not merely 70%. Some folks tend to reject the truth when it is too ugly for them to bear.
  • Butterfly tncdel 2011/12/20 04:19:36
    Butterfly
    Are you talking about me? I am the one that posted 70% of the USA muslims want Sharia law. I guess some of them lied? lol lol
    I am NOT FOR SHARIA LAW or any muslim. I think they all lie. It says in their quran, it is ok to lie, to get what you Ultimately want.
  • Annie~P... Mark In... 2011/12/16 13:30:51 (edited)
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +2
    Ummm, most informed people get their information by keeping up with world news, media, international media, Koran, etc...
  • Butterfly Mark In... 2011/12/20 04:01:39
    Butterfly
    From research from various sites. Of course muslims want sharia law that live here. That is what makes them muslim. try peaceful religion dot com
    .
    The American Islamic Forum for Democracy has now called for a day of anger against the Shariah for America crowd as a way to disassociate peaceful Muslims with radicalized groups who seek the destruction of America’s way of life. “The silence of American Muslims against the Islamic state and political Islam allows radical groups like this to speak for all Muslims. It is our hope that there will be a reform for the separation of mosque and state and to make it unequivocal that these ideas of shariah and Islamic supremacy are not welcome in our Muslim communities,” Jasser concluded.
    .
    The Shariah for America rally is set to take place Thursday March 3rd 2011 from 1-4 p.m. in front of the White House. The group said Muslims will let the Obama Administration as well as “the American people know that a new constitution beckons the U.S. called the Shari’ah and that this worldwide revolution will see it implemented.”
  • Butterfly Butterfly 2011/12/20 04:03:17
    Butterfly
    70% of muslims living the USA, support Sharia laws.
    .
    Here are the top ten reasons why sharia or Islamic law is bad for all societies.
    .
    10. Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.
    .
    9. Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.
    .
    . 8. Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.
    .

.
    7. Islam commands that a male and female thief must have a hand cut off.
    .
    6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.
    .
    5. Islam commands that hom#sexuals must be executed.
    .
    4. Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.
    Fornication:
    .
    3. Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself.
    .
    2. Islam orders apostates to be killed.
    .
    1. Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.
  • Deb Butterfly 2011/12/13 16:11:15
    Deb
    +2
    Well, here is just one article from Nov 2011 written by Pamela Geller, but the Libs won't believe it as it IS written by a Conservative Patriot! :)

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepa...

2014/11/27 04:18:15