Have women become more masculine than men?

TopShelf® (oyo) 2008/11/23 21:32:57
Men have become subserviant to women.(WHIPPED!)
Women have taken a stronger position lately.
It's still a man's world!
I think...
Batgirl rules!
Relax ladies,i don't mean it in a negative way.From my observation,i see women,cradling the heads of men on THEIR shoulders.I see women in combat in the armed forces.I see men more concerned with beauty products.I see women taking the initiative to handle problems that occur when out on a date,as the man remains silent,staring at the floor!I see women with more and more masculine styled tattoos,while men embrace the color pink,and wear open toed sandals!
I know i'm not alone in my observation.Are the gender roles reversing?I even see more women on their way to work/school everyday.I think we are headed to a female dominated society,what do you think?

• mztims 2008/11/23 21:47:15
    I think...
    mztims
    +3
    I think people are now more than ever breaking the stereotypical chains that dictate what behaviors, attire, careers, attitudes, and so forth are gender specific.

• Watermusicranger 2011/03/07 22:28:42
    I think...
    Watermusicranger
    +1
    nothing has really changed in 50 years.
  • TopShel... Watermu... 2011/03/09 07:23:36
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    i definitely do not agree,watermusicranger.
    women have certainly taken more of a lead
    in so many social and professional areas.
  • Watermu... TopShel... 2011/03/09 16:09:00
    Watermusicranger
    +1
    I do agree with you on the professional side. The cost......Health...... Happiness. I know a young woman that looks 10 yrs older than her age. Women have pushed themselves to hard to ever look back. Women have always pushed on social issues.
    PRESTIGE = Is to buy stuff you can't afford is to impress people in any other situation can't stand.
  • TopShel... Watermu... 2011/03/09 22:42:42
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +1
    socially,women are more prone to take
    charge in relationships.i think it has a lot to
    do with the feminization of our young men.
  • EMMA 2010/09/29 07:55:15
    It's still a man's world!
    EMMA
    +1
    WOMAN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRONGER THEN MEN EMOTIONALY, MENTALY, PHYSICALY! WOMAN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE TO CATCH THE MEN WHEN THEY JUST ARN'T GOOD OR MAN ENOUGH TO DO A JOB.
  • heywood jablowme 2009/06/01 03:31:06
    heywood jablowme
    +1
    I don't care much if roles are reversing. I would be a house husband if my wife wanted to be a strong career woman. I find working in a female dominated workplace annoying at times. The only real frustration I find is when some women in power treat everyone like they would their husband or children at home. this does't work in a professional workplace. I can agree it is the same with sexual harassment. Believe me I have been at the male end of sexual harasement from a female supervisor and before everyone get the wrong idea I am referring to a woman in power who always put down men in general and used her authority to bully men like they were her husband. I can take that from wife/Girlfriend but don't need it at work. I am sure this comment is gonna get plenty of hate but that is just the way I see it.
  • EastIndianFemme 2009/05/23 22:31:21
    EastIndianFemme
    +1
    strong, sexy womyn can throw me on the bed anytime...as long as she doesn't hurt me in an anyway!!

women stronger position strong sexy womyn throw bed anytime hurt
  • TopShel... EastInd... 2009/05/26 13:39:42
  • The heartless 2009/05/06 08:23:01
    I think...
    The heartless
    +1
    I think it really does depend on the woman in question. depend woman

haha:)
  • Dima 2009/05/06 08:07:32
    Dima
    +1
    I am 22 years old. I am not too certain how true that is, but men are stronger than women, and I am not being sexist, because I have seen strongest women and stongest men do incredible things. YET ALSO another thing stays true, Women have reached men in inner strength and leadership, but from the masculine perspective, though there are extremely strong women and men, Men Are Stronger Physically and Women Have higher pain endurance than Men. We admit it!!
    There is no need to be upset, we can both do same things, my point is that Women are biologically built different than men.

NEVERTHELESS, I think men become more feminine than women because men seek to women. What do I mean? I have been rejected, just as everyone else, but what I notices(This is from a Male Perspective), women are both smart and pretty, while men are handsome and smart, I am talking about "US IN PERFECT SENSE." FROM CHILDHOOD Men are taught to hold in their emotions, be men, answering back is not regarded as manly. So not only do men have to maintain masculine toughness, but men as I see, follow the past believe of Romeo and Juliet, meaning men should give in and give the women more power, so women will adore the men, but this approach is contradictory to our teachings and makes men look like, forgive my language...""""""""

""""

NEVERTHELESS, I think men become more feminine than women because men seek to women. What do I mean? I have been rejected, just as everyone else, but what I notices(This is from a Male Perspective), women are both smart and pretty, while men are handsome and smart, I am talking about "US IN PERFECT SENSE." FROM CHILDHOOD Men are taught to hold in their emotions, be men, answering back is not regarded as manly. So not only do men have to maintain masculine toughness, but men as I see, follow the past believe of Romeo and Juliet, meaning men should give in and give the women more power, so women will adore the men, but this approach is contradictory to our teachings and makes men look like, forgive my language PUSSIES, because they got "STEPPED" on. Not only is this "STEPPING UPON" perception is wrong but also stupid, just like the teachings. Men forgive women either too much or are being very jerky, both are incorrect. It is like either giving immense love or slapping in the face. LONG STORY SHORT, MEN TURN TO BE MORE FEMININE BECAUSE THEY TAKE THE "FORGIVENESS" and "GIVING IN" just in the same over exaggeration as being overly aggressive.

THE END RESULT IS, WOMEN Percieve thier suffering to be more than Men because Men are The "MUSCLE" while women turn to be "Pitiful Birds" tough when either is ANGRY they turn to be Monsters.

WHO KNOWS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT?
    MY MAIN GOAL IS THAT WOMEN AND MEN SHOULD REMEMBER THEIR ROLES AND AVOID GOING TO EITHER EXTREME, BECAUSE THERE IS NOT DIFFERENCE IN THAT OR BEING A RADICAL IN RELIGION VS EXTRMELY PEACEFUL.
  • TopShel... Dima 2009/05/06 19:48:13
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    i do notice the roles being reversed in the last six years.slowly but surely,men are becoming more and more like our soft and sweet counterparts.and vice versa for the ladies.
    i appreciate your in depth perspective,dima.
  • Ms.NY 2008/12/06 16:04:03 (edited)
    I think...
    Ms.NY
    +1
    Women's Liberation has reached it's full extent, and it's for the best. With women playing such an active role in today's society, only strenghtens this country's economy and set us as a precedent, for other nations, who consider a women to be less than their male counterparts.
    What we have to remember as a nation of people with independent women on the rise, is that, being independent shouldn't take away our needs as a women, we still want the roses, the night out on the town, and the feeling of being loved...
  • TopShel... Ms.NY 2008/12/06 16:54:59
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +1
    you're very observant,some women don't even see the forrest for the trees on that subject.too many relenquish their power to remain subserviant to less than worthy fools.i love women,i hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women subject relenquish power remain subserviant fools love womeni hope women do rule us one day.that's a new world order i can dig!
  • MaggieRae17 2008/11/27 14:18:29
    Batgirl rules!
    MaggieRae17
    +1
    But besides that... (and we all know catwoman could take her so I won't even start on that.)

It sounds like all the barriers created by stereotypes are finally getting removed.
  • TopShel... MaggieR... 2008/11/28 16:57:10
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    i think so,women are making great stides towards ruling this society one day.
  • NickName his Dudeness 2008/11/25 05:22:44
    NickName his Dudeness
    +2
    ...someone gave you the wrong idea about women in combat. So far as I know the vast majority of combat soldiers are men. I never heard of a woman wearing a CIB. And while some of the female soldiers I knew were on the more masculine side of the feminine scale, they never coulda hung with the rest of us (so to speak) on the masculinity scale.

That being said, many of the old gender stereotypes are breaking down, which is fine by me.
  • TopShel... NickNam... 2008/11/25 14:33:03
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    yes,you are correct about the majority of soldiers.but there are some females that see combat.which was my point.i don't think they are more masculine,i just see the roles changing.
  • small girl 2008/11/25 04:29:05
    small girl
  • TopShel... small girl 2008/11/25 14:33:33
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    that looks like uma thurman...
  • small girl TopShel... 2008/11/26 01:58:16
    small girl
    +1
    no way, come on!!
  • TopShel... small girl 2008/11/26 14:54:30
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    oops,my bad! oopsmy
  • small girl TopShel... 2008/11/27 03:08:18
    small girl
    +2
    this is bad!
  • TopShel... small girl 2008/11/28 16:58:58
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    are we gonna start trading uma pictures now? gonna trading uma pictures
  • small girl TopShel... 2008/11/29 03:52:23 (edited)
    small girl
    +2
    I'm not that found of Uma, so maybe not. lol
  • TopShel... small girl 2008/11/29 14:56:01
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    me neither,how about the other tall,skinny blonde-cameron diaz? neitherhow tallskinny blonde-cameron diaz she seems like she's a lot more fun to be around.
  • small girl TopShel... 2008/11/29 15:02:49
    small girl
    +2
    oh I like her too. lol
    lol
  • Carl6188 small girl 2010/04/19 17:04:56
    Carl6188
    +1
    I am an older man and I have to agree with your short, but very accurate assessment of men. You are a lot nicer or gentler in your description of men than I would have been. Men are weak and spineless in the sense that they are afraid to stand up to women and it has a lot to do with how the law will back up a Women in almost every situation, so men have simply given up, plus many homes are ran by single Women who are raising boys to think like Women, because their isn't a real Man in the home; even in homes where there is a "male" present, because he isn't a real man. Boys and Girls grow up seeing that it is the Mother who is the authority figure in the home. Most men do not realize it, but they have allowed Women and society to emasculate men. Most men are really Women in a Man's body. Most men mistakenly think that muscles, sports, beer and farting are the characteristics of what a man is and that is because the media keeps showing us that stereotype and stupid Women are attracted to these stereotype men and not one of these men can make a decision that goes against the wishes of his female counterpart.
  • small girl Carl6188 2010/04/25 08:16:49
    small girl
    +1
    okay.. it is true what you said ... "in way"... thanks for you reply..
  • WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB 2008/11/24 05:11:52
    I think...
    WannaBeRSC the Contrarian SOB
    +2
    My feet are still much larger than my GF's... Oh, and BatGirl does it upside down. Yeah...
  • Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirt... 2008/11/24 04:24:11
    Batgirl rules!
    Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirty Pheonix
    +2
    My daughters football team just won the state championship today and she made it through the entire season getting beat on by bigger boys and she never quit. lol
  • TopShel... Bring i... 2008/11/24 14:17:31
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    proof positive!
  • Bring i... TopShel... 2008/11/24 14:18:29
    Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirty Pheonix
    +1
    Great morning to you sir!! lol
  • TopShel... Bring i... 2008/11/24 14:27:43
    TopShelf® (oyo)
    +2
    right back at you,sts! yousts
  • Bring i... TopShel... 2008/11/24 15:33:00
    Bring it ~STS~Freewill Dirty Pheonix
    +1
    I needed that Thanks!!
  • Gremlin (OYO) 2008/11/24 04:07:51
    Gremlin  (OYO)
    +2
    Well some women........or should I say woman are....shal we say.... women stronger position women woman shal
  • Moderated Gremlin... 2008/11/24 14:35:09
    Moderated
    +3
    eeeeeeew.
  • Gremlin... Moderated 2008/11/24 14:39:39
    Gremlin  (OYO)
    +2
    You did´nt even have a word......Well if I had all that musclemass,
    I would be more than happy........................I´m only a fat blob at this time,
    We just have to wait and see.......................
  • Ace~Mr.... Gremlin... 2008/11/24 20:48:36
    Ace~Mr.Giantess~
    +2
    EEEEWWWWW.
  • Gremlin... Ace~Mr.... 2008/11/26 07:56:50
    Gremlin  (OYO)
    +2
    You´re speechless I see........................
  • m 2008/11/24 03:11:40
    I think...
    m
    +1
    I'll have to ask my wife so she can tell me what to put down here!

2014/10/31 10:03:51