Have we all forgotten the Gulf?

Gina R 2011/02/27 15:42:36
Related Topics: Obama
Though the evidence still remains, nobody talks about it anymore. Now we are seeing the beginning of unavoidable devastation and marine deaths. This has been going on for a while, but has stayed mostly underwater. Now it's washing up on our shores. What we're seeing is only a percentage of the actual destruction.

Obamas' legacy
Obamas Katrina

Will YOU forget?

Read More: http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/gulf-dolph...

• lia 2011/02/27 16:48:11
    No, I won't forget...
    lia
    +3
    Several baby dolphins have been washing ashore. Necropsies are being done to determine the cause of death. Some had oil on them. I don't think we have even begun to see the damage done by all the oil I'm afraid.

ashore necropsies determine death oil begun damage oil afraid gulf oil spill

• Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel 2011/02/28 07:19:39
    No, I won't forget...
    Annie~Pro American~Pro Israel
    +1
    Amazing how Obama was able to get this BP oil explosion almost totally blacked out from all MSM. However, some Louisiana politicians have long memories. This is Obama's Katrina.
  • dmac 2011/02/27 18:27:46
    No, I won't forget...
    dmac
    +2
    that is one of the things you don't forget. And if any of the media did their job they would do a weekly up date on what is happening down there. What happened to all that money people were supposed to get down there? I heard sometime ago that only a very small % has been given to any business'. Another govt fiasco. And a Big "F-" for all media reporting, and that includes FOX News.
  • lia 2011/02/27 16:48:11
    No, I won't forget...
    lia
    +3

• mypoint?? 2011/02/27 16:39:46
    No, I won't forget...
    mypoint??
    +3
    Its a shame that so little was done to avoid this devastation. All to save an oil well! We could have stopped the spill as soon as it began if Obama had cared enough to push the issue of destroying the well.

2014/11/23 04:30:31