Has the Obama diplomacy of apology failed?

FanOreilly 2012/02/25 10:25:47
Yes, Obama's diplomacy of apologies has failed
No, the Muslim riots in Kabul are a Fox News lie...hope and change!

Terrorists in a military prison in Afghanistan were passing messages in code to each other in Korans so military guards took the Korans away and burned them.

Burning of the terrorist codes OUTRAGED Muslims in Afghanistan so they have been rioting and killing dozens of people including the murder of two US servicemen.

How did Obama react to the riots and mass murders?

By apologizing...twice

Obama has a habit of apologizing to people that kill Americans but he doesn't seem to apologize to the American people very often.

Read More: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/02/24/video-a-pers...

• FanOreilly 2012/02/25 10:28:31
    FanOreilly
    +23
    When do the American people get an apology for mucking up the country?

obama apologize to americans

• Selketskiss 2012/03/24 04:22:43
    Selketskiss
    +1
    I like the girl in the video....she got it right..LOL
  • Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA 2012/03/02 23:31:39
    Adakin Valorem~PWCM~JLA
    +3
    Previously, we had a policy of "Peace Through Strength"

But the current regime's policy is more like "Peace Through Appeasement"... and we still get kicked in the teeth.
  • JuneGagnon 2012/03/02 04:20:03 (edited)
    JuneGagnon
    +3
    Obviously, his "diplomacy of apology" has failed - -even with his own "muslim brothers"! And at this point in time, these "raging afghani pigs" have killed six US service man; do you even imagine we'll ever get an apology for that? Of course NOT - -tell Karzai "where to stuff it" and bring our military home NOW and CUT OFF any and all "foreign aid" to the nation of heathen murderers! Let Afghanistan rot in it's own islamic stink.
    I'm going to repeat this again, for the benefit of anyone who doesn't realize it - -islam is NOT a religion - -it IS a fascist ideology. Their quran is NOT a holy book - -it is a collection of writings by a heathen, lunatic, pedophile!
  • Claybern 2012/03/01 18:15:37
    Claybern
    +3
    I am really tired of Barry going around the world and apologizing for the Unitrd States of America.
  • Simi Dave 2012/02/29 21:27:26
    Simi Dave
    +2
    How could he possibly think it would work? It doesn’t work in real life. Oh wait. I just realized - Obama doesn’t believe, or live, in reality.
  • Patsy 2012/02/29 21:23:08
    Patsy
    +3
    He should not have apologized.
  • IslamSucks 2012/02/28 18:05:03
    IslamSucks
    +5
    How about Muslims APOLOGIZING to us for hope and change? acid  islam  koran  obama  liberals  democrats
  • nam-vet6869 2012/02/28 05:16:34
    nam-vet6869
    +3
    Obama has bowed and apologized us in to the weakest position ever Leaving us in Iraq and Afghanistan to drain the Military of moral and funds. His whole purpose is to demoralize the Nation and destroy the Financial System so he can establish who knows what kind of Government.

Obama Bowing
  • Boo 2012/02/27 21:10:16
    Boo
    +4
    Everything he's done has failed!
  • nam-vet... Boo 2012/02/28 05:18:19
    nam-vet6869
    +5
    No, that is wat no one seems to understand. Everything he has done has been a sucess. His mision is to destroy us, make us a third world country with the gdp of Mexiclo.
  • Boo nam-vet... 2012/02/28 19:41:08
    Boo
    +3
    I totally understand. He is a success as far as his "agenda" goes, but he's been claiming success in improving the economy, job market, housing, and everything else. He has totally failed in what he claims to have succeeded in, in his attempt to achieve re-election.
  • harley oldman 2012/02/27 19:04:01
    harley oldman
    +4
    This Whiney Bas-tard has FAILED fron Day One...!
  • Flowers 2012/02/27 16:09:05
    Flowers
    +3
    Alot of misinformation is going around about this whole thing. I heard there was a mistake at a base in Afghanistan, korans were mistaken for a non-religious text and burned (for some reason) and that's what sparked the riots, and subsequent deaths of American lives in retaliation. This story is suggesting that korans were being written in (which I'm pretty sure is COMPLETELY against the islamic rules BTW) to pass secret notes in, so they were burned... wish there was a way to figure out the truth instead of constantly questioning the information.
  • nam-vet... Flowers 2012/02/28 05:19:26
    nam-vet6869
    +5
    According to the American News Media the truth always is the Americans were wrong.
  • Flowers nam-vet... 2012/02/28 13:22:43
    Flowers
    +2
    very true
  • JuneGagnon Flowers 2012/03/02 04:30:13
    JuneGagnon
    +3
    Quite frankly, if our military "says" the detainees were passing messages, to each other, by writing in their qurans, then I would believe that before I'd believe anything falling out of obama-soetoro's mouth, or karzai's either.
  • Flowers JuneGagnon 2012/03/02 14:12:41
    Flowers
    +1
    I didn't say they weren't I just said it was weird that I heard two different stories. It's possible the two were not directly related, but they both contributed to the retaliation that resulted in the death of American personnel. Burning a book, whether accidental or on purpose is still no excuse for bombings. I realize the Qur'an is a holy book to them and that is to be respected but the actions of the extremists is not acceptable.
  • JuneGagnon Flowers 2012/03/02 04:40:47
    JuneGagnon
    +3
    When did heathens ever follow any rules?
  • Flowers JuneGagnon 2012/03/02 14:13:28
    Flowers
    +1
    when it comes to their most sacred documents. Prisoners usually don't follow the rules, I agree.
  • OPOA912 2012/02/27 16:08:05
    OPOA912
    +3
    Has anything he did succeeded?
  • Libertarian 2012/02/27 14:15:29
  • Red_Horse 2012/02/27 09:50:24
  • Boetica 2012/02/27 04:20:35
    Boetica
    +6
    All of his policies have failed, but hopefully this will be the nail in his coffin for anyone that is sitting on the fence.
  • hasher 2012/02/27 00:14:17
    hasher
    +7
    YEAH WHY isnt he sorry about what hes done to us???
  • MR. 2012/02/26 17:40:34
    MR.
    +3
    THIS GUY COULDN'T HAVE MISSED WW II,...(Doik!!)
  • JuneGagnon MR. 2012/03/02 04:32:14
    JuneGagnon
    +2
    Of course he "missed" it- - he wasn't born until 1961 and I'm quite certain his "commie mama and grandparents" taught him "their version" of events!
  • DADDYFATS61 2012/02/26 17:16:38
    DADDYFATS61
    +5
    Not only yes but "HELL YES" thank you "APPEASER-IN-CHIEF".... appeaser obama appeaser obama
  • Ms. Mom - profits employ, t... 2012/02/26 14:42:51
    Ms. Mom - profits employ, taxes destroy
    +6
    Your top comment took the words right out of my mouth!

When do Americans get an apology from obama for economic failure?

For the first time in my adult life I have NOT been proud of my president. In fact, down right disgusted with him.
  • JuneGagnon Ms. Mom... 2012/03/02 04:33:56
    JuneGagnon
    +3
    Ms. Mom-We can still be proud of what the "office stands for" - but, not the current impostor that's camped out there.
  • shadow76 2012/02/26 13:06:35
    shadow76
    +8
    Our enemies do not respect weakness, apologizing makes you look weak.
  • Yo'Adri... shadow76 2012/02/26 15:51:41
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +7
    He (Barry S.) has been clueless from day one. .What a mess he has made.
  • shadow76 Yo'Adri... 2012/02/27 01:26:45
    shadow76
    +4
    You've got that right!
  • BritPunk 2012/02/26 12:59:37
    BritPunk
    +4
    I think he was trying to do the right thing, but EXTREMISTS are extreme, they don't listen to diplomacy!!
  • JuneGagnon BritPunk 2012/03/02 04:35:22
    JuneGagnon
    +2
    Please, enlighten US - -when did this fraud ever "try" to do what is "right" for the USA??
  • iriemon203 2012/02/26 12:38:42
    iriemon203
    +8
    I think the dems owe OUR COUNTRY an apology--for electing this pos, fraud traitor POTUS!
    PLEASE tell me you have learned your lesson by now?
  • Yo'Adri... iriemon203 2012/02/26 15:52:01 (edited)
    Yo'Adrienne..AFCL
    +3
    BOOM! AND another apology for continuing to support him and his tactics.....to destroy us as a powerful nation.
  • Boetica Yo'Adri... 2012/02/27 04:25:26
    Boetica
    +4
    We should call him President Sorry.
  • Steve Boston 2012/02/26 06:24:19
    Steve Boston
    +6
    He began his "Sorry" Presidency with a global apology tour. Our resident "Sorry" impostor continues today to weaken our nation with his apologies. I for one am sick and damn tired of this "aplogetic" trend we've had for the last several years. This for such "insensitive" acts as grade school kids daring to wear a t-shirt displaying America's flag. That or some High School football team having to apologoze for the teams chosen mascot. We're outta damn control. PC destroys us from within. They are conditioning us to raise generations of wussies. Teach your children.
  • jubil8 BN-0 PON 2012/02/26 05:31:52
    jubil8 BN-0 PON
    +3
    Only if you consider killing UN workers at close range inside their own compound failure.

He's not "apologizing" -- it's "DIPlomacy."
  • Cap 2012/02/26 05:28:45
    Cap
    +1
    You probably think you've done something clever by not giving any reasonable choice of answers to those who fail to share your belief. You haven't, you've only made an unreasonable position seem even more unreasonable.

Afghanistan is a Muslim country, far moreso than the US is a Christian country. Actions taken by US military personnel in Afghanistan that lend themselves to the idea that our forces endorse slurs of Islam are more than merely stupid, though they are plenty enough that, they contravene the whole conceptual basis for us staying in the country as long as we have. We are not going to advance the cause of responsible government in Afghanistan by demeaning Islam, and the clearer we make it to the Afghans that we know that, the better off we are. We can't make that clear w/o apologizing when our troops screw up in their handling of Islamic religious materials, even when those materials are being misused by our enemies. There were less abusive ways to prevent the misuse of the material we recovered than the methods we used; we apologize and will diligently seek to avoid such mistakes in the future. We don't need to apologize more than that, but we do need to apologize that much.

At this point in time it is very clear to me that I will vote in November for the ca...

At this point in time it is very clear to me that I will vote in November for the candidate who stands the best chance of defeating President Obama. However, if the only issues in play in the election were how our foreign and military affairs have been handled, I could very well see how I might vote for Obama, at least until his final opponents are selected and they clarify their positions - the president who served is not the candidate who ran. Asking "wife-beating" questions on SH is never good form, and asking them about Obama's conduct of foreign policy does not put the questioner in a good light.

2014/10/25 12:04:22