Has the obama administration turned into a lawless, runaway government

John James 2012/04/29 16:34:16

So we know obama and team has bypassed Congress numerous times now, the latest one is the Aid to Palestinian Authority.

Section 3 of Congress’s Palestinian Accountability Act, which applies to 2012, stipulates that “no funds available to any United States Government department or agency … may be obligated or expended with respect to providing funds to the Palestinian Authority.” Obama has now signed a waiver, however, the White House said Friday, and asked Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to inform Congress accordingly

So just what is this BS. Can obama and team simply lie about anything and bypass Congress. Once precedent is established, than any following president can do the same. So what the hell, we do not even need Congress now, so lets get rid of the Congress, and let the president do whatever.

I say we use this and obama's other abuses and Impeach this person, and boot him and his entire Administration from office.

So what do you think, is the obama administration a lawless administration

Read More: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/president-obama-ov...

• dubbie 2012/04/29 19:05:17
    dubbie
    +5
    Best way to stop it, is to vote every democrat out who is coming up for re-election including Oblamer and replace every Rino with a Tea Party Candidate. It wont be completely solved this election , But it would be a dang good start. Keep the applause to minimum libby's , I got a headache

• The Gipper~PWCM~JLA 2012/04/30 15:46:37
  • TheTruth1313 2012/04/30 07:01:00
    TheTruth1313
    +1
    That is basically what it has been during the whole term.
  • atomikmom 2012/04/30 06:13:43
    atomikmom
    +1
    He creates his own laws and to hell with the laws of the Constitution and the country. That's what makes him so dishonest and evil.
  • joe ramirez 2012/04/30 00:21:20 (edited)
    joe ramirez
    +1
    Evey since he took office,and he has become a dictator,because he does not know how to control the power people have given him!
  • Doreen 2012/04/29 23:12:29
    Doreen
    +1
    It does not matter WHICH administration we have they are ALL a lawless runaway government. One administration makes laws that hurt others in one way and the other administration makes laws that hurt the others on the opposite side. When people think that their parties administration does better and creates less hurt then they are putting blinders on to what is happening to others. In the end it does not matter which party some think are holier than thou because that parties politicians do not really support those that vote for them but they have their followers blindly thinking that. Open eyes everybody and see what is really there ( look beyond what you see ).
  • John James Doreen 2012/04/30 02:54:42
    John James
    +1
    Good reply.
  • S and S 2012/04/29 22:22:33
  • John James S and S 2012/04/30 02:55:24
    John James
    Yep, the similarities do not end with this, and obama's supporters are turning into the brown shirts
  • BlueMax372 2012/04/29 22:12:29
    BlueMax372
    +1
    How can we say it turned into one? It was that way from the get go. Are the @$$holes who voted for this anorexic Marxist monkey-turd now looking for someone to blame for their stupid decision?
  • John James BlueMax372 2012/04/30 02:56:04
    John James
    Great point, but this is so over the top, and where is Congress demanding he stop
  • DJL 2012/04/29 22:10:35
    DJL
    +1
    Nothing Obama has done is legal since he is ineligible to be president.
  • John James DJL 2012/04/30 02:56:15
    John James
    Excellent point
  • Billyk75 2012/04/29 22:07:40
    Billyk75
    +1
    It's been lawless since day 1.
  • John James Billyk75 2012/04/30 02:56:25
    John James
    So true
  • lonewolf 2012/04/29 21:49:20 (edited)
    lonewolf
    +3
    you better believe it. and those that don't see it are blind
  • johnc 2012/04/29 21:39:41
    johnc
    +3
    I am thinking they are just in the wrong country

on the day Obama took Office Valerie Garret, his top advisor said "We are ready to rule"

state of the union 2012 Obama said "with or without congress, I will get my way"

To ms Garret i say, kingdoms and dictatorships rule, in the U S presidents govern

to Mr obama I say, we have 3 branches of government , balance of power,

go to Cuba and pettle your Bs.\\

NOBAMA 2012
  • dubbie 2012/04/29 19:05:17
    dubbie
    +5
  • John James dubbie 2012/04/29 19:13:05
    John James
    +1
    That is what we need to do
  • dubbie John James 2012/04/29 19:20:28
    dubbie
    Hit the wrong reply john
  • dubbie dubbie 2012/04/29 19:18:28
    dubbie
    +2
    Very much so , They could save some ink ,By not even putting democrat on my ballot sheet cause it`s a big waste of time
  • John James dubbie 2012/04/29 19:19:51
    John James
    +1
    That would save a lot of money
  • dubbie John James 2012/04/29 19:23:54
    dubbie
    +1
    In more ways then one
  • Roger47 2012/04/29 17:27:53
    Roger47
    If we do not support moderates, what we get is extremists. That rationale was in the article, but missing from what was posted here.
  • John James Roger47 2012/04/29 17:46:31
    John James
    +1
    So obama is catering to the leftist extremists. Sorry but the PA is not moderate.
  • john Kills 2012/04/29 17:25:48
    john Kills
    +1
    Lawless is the perfect word to describe Barry and congress. Where can America go when it law makers are corrupt, ruthless, unethical, tyrannical? Down, we will never start moving toward anything better until we stop the corruption in government
  • Yankee Traveler 2012/04/29 17:21:38
    Yankee Traveler
    +3
    the obama admin. has not turned into a lawless, runaway government, they always have been a lawless runaway government . This fraud obama has surrounded himself with a band of the most despicable humans on this planet.
  • John James Yankee ... 2012/04/29 17:46:49
    John James
    +2
    Great point
  • D D Yankee ... 2012/04/29 19:39:36
    D D
    +4
    who he surrounds himself with are the worst of the worst on the planet, but Obama is just as evil .
  • John James D D 2012/04/29 19:40:41
    John James
    +2
    So very true, our very own hitler type
  • johnc John James 2012/04/29 21:44:33
    johnc
    +2
    obama is not hitler, hilter had a mustache, every thing else he does ? yea.
  • johnc D D 2012/04/29 21:43:41
    johnc
    +3
    In o8 Obama did say to judge him by the company he keeps. I couldn't find anyone I liked.

NOBAMA 2012
  • Picasso's Cat 2012/04/29 17:06:23
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Ha,, when has our government "Not" been lawless and runaway, lol.
    Lawless and out of control is what the American people have been voting for, for years now. because that's who they are lead to vote for through our electoral college that does the real deciding for us when we can't make the right choice.
    You want a government that is in control, for the bennifit of "All" Americans???
    Then your gonna have to "NOT" vote democrat or republican, but independent of those two logics. But most Americans are afraid to do that, and they know it, so you will have to do what your told to do, as usual !

heres the real truth
  • John James Picasso... 2012/04/29 17:10:47
    John James
    +2
    While I tend to agree both parties are the problem, until we break the stranglehold that the two major parties have on our political process, electing a person outside of the established two parties to President is a pipe dream
  • Picasso... John James 2012/04/29 17:35:57
    Picasso's Cat
    +1
    Your assessment of the situation is correct, and your key word is "WE", as in We The People. And that stranglehold is ourselves, not the government.
    Government just tells us what to think about a given situation, it's up to intellegent people to decide if they are going to beleive it or not, and since most people are ignorant, they do, and believe what they are told by government, as we can see.
    I don't follow the pack, I decide my path according to to my own logic, and having a satisfied mind is paramount to my logic, not just hoping for the best as it is with most people who vote for someone thay can't be sure of.
    I know what the Green Party is about, and know the people running within it are dedicated to the cause of America first, and foreign nations last.
    Which you arn't gonna see with the democrats or republicans any time soon, that;s for sure.
    That's why I have geared my life accordinly, and bought gold back in the 1970's at under $300 an ounce, and now have many ounces worth more than 5 times what I paid, as my Green Party attorneys I worked for advised me to do so way back then, because they saw what was coming way back then, but no one paid any attention to the Green Party, calling us a bunch of communists, lol
    But every bid of advice i got from the Green Party...

But every bid of advice i got from the Green Party people, was solid as rock. Nothing from democrats or republicans has done anyone any good except the political leaders themselves, like they were in it for themselves instead of the taxpayer, Hmmmmm, what does that tell you my friend?????
    As our present political leaders purchase stocks in those companies they know will profit in the coming health care program they are inventing, and we the people knowing nothing of them, and well besides if we the people did that we would be arrested of insider trading, and why our political leaders arn't, i don't know.
    We The people let the statis quo become reality every time we give in to their game.
    I refuse to play that game, but most play on as if they think they are doing something positive, and I can't lie to myself and expect myself to believe that crap!!!
    One by one the Green Party is making a difference, one by one we grow stronger as more and more Americans become illuminated.
    Hide and watch in this next presidential election.
  • John James Picasso... 2012/04/29 17:47:44
    John James
    +1
    Excellent reply
  • D D Picasso... 2012/04/29 20:33:50
    D D
    +1
    I wouldn't quote Green.

liberth

cdft
  • Picasso... D D 2012/04/29 21:17:55
    Picasso's Cat
    Your "not" me!
  • Bella 2012/04/29 16:50:33
    Bella
    Obama said that the aid was “important to the security interests of the United States.”
  • John James Bella 2012/04/29 17:00:37
    John James
    +2
    BS. Aid to The PA is not in the security interests of the USA
  • Bella John James 2012/04/29 17:11:39 (edited)
    Bella
    According to the president it was important to America's security.

2014/08/01 05:51:48